Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for all the lovely reviews oh and forgot to say before thanks to the lovely Jill for her proofing and beta'ing.
Chapter 2
Buffy grinned at the ‘acting’ label which had been tagged to the front of the ‘Vice-Principal’ name plate. She continued to grin as she read the laminated card below the plate which read ‘William Pratt’.

She wasn’t such a child that she didn’t get how hot it would be to do him in a place as forbidden as a school office.

She almost groaned in anticipation as she read the handwritten note explaining that Mr.Pratt was currently teaching and appointments could be made through the school admin office. Any student sent here during last period for discipline reasons should take a seat and he would see them after school. Even the letter seemed to be written in a stern tone of voice and her tummy flipped again at the thought.

Did he have a paddle in there she wondered? Would he spank her like the naughty little girl she’d just proven herself to be? It wasn’t something they’d tried before and she didn’t want to bring it up lest he think she was a weirdo but she dearly wished he would. Not that the sex wasn’t hot enough as it was but..........god! Just the thought made her want to frig herself silly right here in the corridor.

She was still going to kill him for scaring her like that though!

The end of day bell rang and he rounded the corner what seemed like seconds later. She fixed him with her best scowl; it was entirely wasted on him as he swept by without even casting a glance her way. Oh but he knew she was there.

Unlocking and opening the door he stood just inside, holding it open so that she’d have no option but to squeeze past him.

“In.”

Although she still scowled as she stood and approached the door she found herself unable to resist his proximity. As she pushed herself through between him and the door jamb her hand dropped and she gave his burgeoning erection a good hard squeeze.
Immediately he had her wrist in an iron grip and she found herself swung roughly into the room as he slammed the door shut and clicked the lock.

“Keep your hands to yourself Summers.”

“Oh , now. You don’t mean that.” She said smiling in a predatory way as she pushed him up against the door, nuzzling at his neck, her hand travelling south once more.
The breath was momentarily knocked out of her when he spun her round and slammed her against the door.

“Yes. I. Do.” He stated, slamming her hand back against the wood. “You pushed your luck with me one too many times young lady and as your teacher I really have to teach you a lesson!”

“Ooo,” she said, eyes twinkling again as she looked up at him. “Sounds like fun. You going to teach me how to kiss you real nice first Mr. Teacher?”

Pulling him down by the lapels of his jacket she locked her mouth onto his, pulling his tongue in to be massaged by her own. Groaning aloud as she wrapped one leg around his hip, rubbing her crotch against him both appeasing and inflaming the ache deep inside her.

She gasped and grinned when, having yet again brought her hand to his crotch she suddenly found both hands pinned up by her ears. Looked like he really was feeling like being in charge tonight. Well, who was she to complain? Didn’t mean she still couldn’t have fun.

“No, the first thing I’m going to do is teach you to do as you are told.”

She snorted. She couldn’t help herself. One, it would never happen and two she knew he liked her when she was a little hellcat, he’d told her so.

Grinning evilly he lowered his forehead to press against hers, increasing the pressure on her wrists.

“Oh I guarantee you won’t be finding this funny for much longer. You see you’re here all alone, the door is locked and everyone has left the school by now. You are going to get fucked good and hard, but first you’re going to do exactly as I tell you.”

Buffy moaned as he quickly gripped both of her wrists in one hand whilst his other deftly breached the protection of her panties; he clucked at the torrent he found flowing between her legs. Buffy closed her eyes, moaning again as he rubbed at her slippery clit, her knees threatening to buckle. She was hotter than she ever thought she had been with him, this was going to be a quicky!

He seemed to know just how close she was already; his mouth was at her ear again as he roughly shoved a finger inside of her.

“Little slut.”

She bit her lip and moaned, her eyes glazing over with lust.

He snatched his hand away and she almost managed to wrench her own hands free, not sure if she was trying to grab his and force it back or touch herself.

“Oh no.” He said. “We’ll have none of that. I know what you want. You want my big hard cock right up inside that tight little hole of yours don’t you?”

Buffy nodded, and unsure exactly why she added, “Please.”

There wasn’t normally any need for begging. They normally couldn’t wait to tear each other’s clothes off but it seemed he’d gained way more self control today and she was, therefore, screwed. Only not in the way she wanted!

“Aww now that’s sweet.” He mocked. “But save the pleas for later. First you have to be a good girl and show me how well you can take your punishment for such bad behaviour in class.”

Buffy’s tummy turned over, a delicious sensation that had her panties flooding even more. She might be about to get her wish after all, and she hadn’t even had to bring it up!

“Now when I let you go, you are going to keep you hands by your sides, do you understand me?”

“Yes Sir.” Buffy said, pupils dilated, heaving in a breath.

“Go and stand in the middle of the room.” He said releasing her hands before turning and walking to his desk, confident she would obey.

She reached the middle of the room as he sat down and leaned back in the big leather chair. She knew she was flushed and almost panting but she couldn’t possibly have any idea how alluring she looked to him standing there in her little plaid skirt and white blouse, still managing to look the slightest bit defiant, although her hands were by her side as directed.

Watching her very intently he smiled to himself when she actually dropped her eyes and squirmed uneasily. Oh but he was going to have fun introducing her to this particular game.

“I have a problem Miss Summers.” He informed her, his voice jerking her head up to look at him.

“My problem was caused in part by your infuriating insolence and in part by your faux innocence with that tongue of yours back in the classroom.”

Standing he walked towards her and she found herself immediately dropping her eyes.

“Do you see what my problem is Miss Summers?” He was all but thrusting his very obvious erection at her.

“I think so.” She said although her smile lacked a little of its usual self-assurance. “I’m sure I can help you with it.”

“Oh you will,” He promised, “Just as soon as you’ve paid at least part of the price for your bad behaviour.”

Buffy gulped as her eyes became locked on his thick leather belt which was suddenly forcing itself into her view, try as she might to ignore it. Surely he wouldn’t use that would he?

Raising her eyes she realised that he’d retrieved a ruler from the desk when he’d come over to her and she almost grinned with relief. I mean surely that thing couldn’t really hurt so much.

“Now. Let’s see if we can’t wipe that smile right off your face. Go to the desk and bend over it. Hold on to the other side with both hands.”

Buffy blinked at him.

The only answer he gave was a swift blow with the ruler to the back of her thigh.

Ok, so ‘couldn’t really hurt so much’ had probably been wishful thinking. Buffy moved quickly to drape herself over the desk, gripping the far side as directed.

Suddenly she was nervous. Lucky for her she was horny too and the combination was driving her slowly insane as Mr Pratt slowly ran his hand up her leg to caress her bottom through her regulation white cotton panties.

Without warning he delivered a sharp SMACK to her behind and Buffy squirmed in lust, her hips pushing back instinctively. She was looking for his cock to rub herself against but what she got was another resounding SMACK.

“You’re a very bad student Miss Summers.” He chided this time striking her with the ruler. “And bad students need to be shown the error of their ways. They need to be taken in hand.” Another smack with his hand again.

“Are you about to give me the lowdown on sparing the rod?” She questioned, looking back over her shoulder cheekily. “Cos, you know that I don’t want you sparing any of your rod. I want every last inch!”

Before she knew what had happened her skirt was flipped up, her panties yanked down and the ruler applied to her backside with truly astounding vigour.

“Shit!” she yelled. “That hurt you bastard!”

“It was,” THWACK “meant to. Now the sooner you stop being a bad girl, the easier this will be on you. But just for now? Hold on tight!”

He set about thoroughly covering her ass from top to bottom and side to side in bright red strips of fire. Each time she moved, or swore, or relaxed her grip on the other side of the table he would slice one right across her upper thighs making her vow not to do whatever she’d just done again.

Painful as it was, Buffy was getting hotter with every single blow. And if she was entirely honest she almost came on the spot every time her thighs got it. It was just too delicious to be punished by this stern, commanding taciturn man. The only thing she would want him to stop for now was to fuck her brains out and hell he didn’t even have to stop to do that!

“That will do for now.” He said suddenly, wrenching Buffy from her half delirious state.

Bouncing up from her bent over position Buffy turned to fix him with a look of pure lust.

“Thank you, Sir,” She purred, again grabbing his lapels and pulling his mouth down to hers. “Let me show you how well I’ve learned my lesson.”

Mr. Pratt carefully removed her hands from his lapels and gripping her upper arms moved her back and away from him.

“Well if you’d learned it all that well Buffy, you’d still be bent over the desk. I didn’t tell you to get up. Hold out your hand please.”

She blinked at him again. He couldn’t mean that could he? What was sexy about whacking her hands? One look at his raised eyebrow however had her complying immediately, unsure of whether the tremor she noticed in her hand was due to apprehension or desire.

“Something wrong?” He enquired of her pout.

“Well it’s not exactly sexy is it.........owww!” The ruler had come down with lightning speed on her waiting palm.

“I beg to differ.” He smiled. “I think you doing exactly what I tell you is sexy in every sense. And it’s going to get sexier, believe me.”

The ruler landed again hard and Buffy scrunched up her face. God he had an infuriating smirk. But she did love that he could do this to her, know exactly what she wanted and needed.

At this point Mr.Pratt went into a frenzy with the palm smacking, grabbing onto and holding her wrist tight when she tried to move her hand away.

Buffy was actually relieved when he stopped and began to examine her palm in earnest.

“Is it hot?” he asked. “Does it tingle?”

“Yes.”

“Good.” He said and immediately unzipped his fly letting his rock hard cock leap out as he led her around to the other side of the desk where he sat down.

“Make it good.” He grinned at her and suddenly she got it. The sick bastard had walloped her palm until it was burning so that he would benefit from the sensation as she jacked him off. The added bonus (though she was unsure who was benefitting) was that it would actually sting a bit for her.

The second her injured hand closed around his cock he let out a deep moan. Sliding down in his seat his eyes immediately fell closed as he was engulfed in the scalding heat of her hand. She gripped just a little tighter than usual, probably because she didn’t have normal feeling and he found that he liked it.

He also found that he liked the tremor that was running through her hand, increasing the stimulation she was giving him in the most delicious of ways.

In fact, he wasn’t going to last long at all at this rate and when the friction against her sore skin made her whimper just a little he almost shot his load all over her. To forestall that event he went back to talk.

“Aww poor little Buffy.” He mocked. “Does that hurt? Well now you know what happens when you continue to cross me girl, don’t you?”

When she gave no answer he grabbed her face and made her look at him.

“Don’t you?”

“Y-yes.” She panted. “Sir.”

“Good. Now get yourself bent over that desk again.” He’d almost cum again when she said Sir and he needed to go back to where he had the control although the whole hot palm thing was definitely a game to be repeated.

He grinned at that thought taking a deep breath before beginning to put into motion the rest of his dastardly plans.

TBC...............................
Y'know if you want more of course!


Chapter End Notes:
Hope I didn't lose to many of you with my hand punishing obsession hehehe