Author's Chapter Notes:
So, thats the end of this one. I kinda wich I had more time to turn it into something bigger cos I like these two but hey ho - yo0u never know in the distant future maybe!

Hope you all enjoy!

Sarah

x
Chapter 3

Noticing that there had been hesitation when he ordered her over the desk he pushed her upper body down hard and ripped her panties clean off her legs before flipping her skirt up again.

“Do as you’re told.”

Buffy moaned as yet more of her juices welled at the entrance of her sex smoothing the way for the two fingers which he shoved in to her.

“Dirty little bitch. You’re soaking wet. I don’t think I’ve taught you nearly enough of a lesson.”

“Then stop talking and do it!” she almost screamed.

Her answer, inevitably, was a sound spank on her still reddened hiney.

“Buffy, if you want this,” he rubbed the tip of his hard cock along her slit, “up here,” he scissored the two fingers inside her making her moan and hump back at his hand. “You’d better start being a good girl.”

Buffy thrashed her head on the desk as he continued to scissor and pump his fingers inside of her, one hand groped backwards blindly trying to find his cock and position it at her entrance.

“Put your hand on the other side of the desk.........Good girl. Now, let me in. Uuunnng that’s it let me all the way in.”

Their voices joined in relief as he slid inside of her hot tight wet hole.

“Oh fuck!” He said, “Yeah , you fucking like that don’t you?”

Buffy’s fingers gripped the desk so hard she thought it would splinter.

“See, now you’re being a good girl.” He praised as he began to pump rapidly in and out of her. “All you needed was a little discipline wasn’t it. Yeah that’s it, take my cock.”

Buffy whimpered and her still burning right hand moved back towards her clit. She was stopped in her tracks when Spike yanked her head back by the hair.

“Put it back.” He growled into her ear. “I’ll tell you when you can touch yourself.”

Never breaking pace for a second he reached over and picked up the ruler. Now each thrust was accompanied with a stinging stroke on alternating sides of her ass and thighs.

“Bad little bitch.” He admonished. “Needs to learn her lesson.”

“Oh fuck, I love you teaching me a lesson.” She moaned out. “Teach me real good Mr.Pratt, teach me harder.”

He didn’t need to be told twice. Holding her arms down just because he could he began to give her a serious fucking as she writhed and moaned beneath him needing just a little pressure on her clit but getting none.

Buffy’s knees started to buckle and she nearly came, clit contact or not when he yanked her pelvis back up towards his.

“Get that ass up.” He commanded. Grunting as he continued to plow into her, smacking her overhand with the ruler, grinning and chuckling when it caused her to squeal.

“Ohh god..... oh fuck, fuck, fuck!” Buffy was panting utter nonsense as her pussy clenched around his cock, gripping hard with every smack he gave her. Her hands scrabbled for purchase on the desk sending books and papers flying as she fought the urge to frig herself silly and damn the consequences.

“Please, please.....” She panted. “M-mmy ooooh GOD! My clit. Have to let me.....”

Without warning he pulled out of her entirely. Although she would never know it, it was a move which took every ounce of willpower he had, but this was too good an opportunity to miss.

“Did you just tell me I ‘have to’ let you do something?” He questioned, leaning over her back, hand fisted in her hair again, his voice a growl in her ear.

“Ple—ea-ease.” She almost sobbed, her need to cum had her frantic.

“Hold your ass open.”

“Wha?”

SMACK. The ruler hit her thigh none too gently.

“Hold that ass open now!”

Mindlessly Buffy reached back with both hands and held her ass cheeks open, past the point of even wondering what the hell this was about.

Until of course, the moment the ruler slapped down hard on the now exposed and tender area. The yowl this elicited from her was a noise usually only heard from cats.

She immediately let go of her ass cheeks and attempted to cover the injured area to protect it from more blows.

“Move them.” He said calmly.

“Can’t.....” she cried desperately.

“You DO NOT want me to do it for you.” Good god, she’d unleashed a monster! “Do as I tell you.”

Trembling, she did as he asked not sure what embarrassed her more, the position or the fact that his quiet “Good girl,” only served to inflame her lust further.

“Two more,” He said. “Then we can get back to the nicer stuff. Y’know like me fucking the shit out of your hot little body.”

Buffy bit her lip and the rush of desire caused by his words almost entirely cancelled out the pain of the blows to her ass.

“Be thankful, that’s all it was today,” he told her as he slid back into her depths. “One of these days I’m going to fuck you there, fuck you good and proper.”

Buffy’s hands were scrabbling around the desk again as she bit her lip, squeezing her eyes shut as tight as she could.

This was just beyond all her wildest imaginings. And to think that she’d been sure they had the dirtiest, roughest sex possible before this. Seemed the man she’d nicknamed Spike (for obvious reasons) was only beginning to introduce her to his repertoire.

Suddenly Spike lifted her right leg up so that her knee rested on the desk and he was reaching deeper and deeper with every thrust.

Buffy threw a tortured look over her shoulder at him and he finally relented.

“Play with your clit.” He instructed.

So befuddled by lust was she that she tried to reach back over the top of her elevated ass to reach her clit. Laughing at her he smacked her hand away and pushed it around front where she would have easier access.

“Horny little bitch.” He mocked. “So horny you don’t even have the sense to play with yourself properly do you?”

“Ohhhh gooodddddd!” Buffy began to wail as her pussy immediately responded to the fingers now working her clit prodigiously, if a little sloppily.

“You see.” He said smugly. “Isn’t it so much more fun to be a good girl and do as I say?”

Buffy wasn’t able to answer but that was fine with him as it gave him another excuse to use his hand on her reddened and jiggling bottom and thighs, slapping good and hard with every thrust.

“Are you going to cum?” he teased her. “Is your dirty little pussy going to cover my cock in its juices?”

“Ooo....o...o..oo..FUUUUUUUUUUCK!” Buffy screamed as her orgasm crashed over her, knowing instantly that this was going to be a multiple of epic proportions.

The stranglehold her pussy developed on his cock as it continued to spasm caused his balls to tense and with a feral roar he emptied himself into her.

“Bad, bad, naughty, dirty, little bitch.” He panted mindlessly as he rode out his orgasm.

Buffy lay limp over the desk as he pumped out the last of his lust, barely even noticing the sting from his hips slapping her tender backside.

Collapsing on top of her Spike began to laugh.

“Whats so funny?” she slurred. Yep, she was actually slurring, like she was drunk. What was that all about?

“You.” He said pulling his head back so their gazes could meet. “Have had that coming for such a long time.”

“Have not.” She pouted.

“Oh please.” He grinned. “Seducing your English teacher, trying to make him fuck you in every public place imaginable, winding him up just to make the sex better. You soooo had that coming.”

“Well, you’re as bad as me mister. I don’t exactly think sleeping with your students rates high on the list of qualities desirable in a teacher, and you did JUST as much seducing. Besides, if you mean I deserved mind numbingly HOT sex with a little bit of kink thrown in, well I must concur Mr.Pratt! Just watch out I don’t take that ruler to you next time.”

The smile disappeared from Spike’s face as he growled in her ear once again.

“Oh no luv. That’s never going to happen. You see, I know where you live now. I’ve tasted it. You’re going to crave this kind of sex. And bubble gum or not, I can see quite a few more after school detentions before I’ve straightened you out young lady.”

Buffy was silent, apparently mulling this over.

“Ok,” she finally said. “But next time you absolutely better not think about using your belt or that old paddle over there or anything else like that on me.”

Spike grinned, she always knew the right ways to let him know what she wanted, and he’d make damn sure she never left school again without it.

THE END.

Hope you all enjoyed PLEASE let me know what you think even if it's only a little short something.


Chapter End Notes:
Hope you all enjoyed PLEASE let me know what you think even if it's only a little short something.