Author's Chapter Notes:
This was inspired by another fic, Sandy's "At the Movies".
Go read that one first if you haven't already. You can find it at her livejournal Sandyfic (http://sandyfic.livejournal.com/7737.html#cutid1).
While she wrote two great sequels, I got an image in my head from the first story. It wouldn't go away, so I wrote it down.
A big thanks to mezzibelle for the beta.
Back to the Movies


Buffy was sitting at the table in the Magic Box, not thinking about evil, sexy vampires while Giles was telling her about a new book he'd finally gotten a hold of and how promising it looked.

In no way was she thinking about anything remotely resembling strong, sure fingers or cool lips. At least that was what she was trying to tell herself. She fidgeted while trying to look interested in Giles' monologue.

Her anxiety was not going unnoticed however. Giles interrupted himself and turned to her. "Are you quite alright, Buffy?"

"Huh?" She felt a bit disoriented. What had he been talking about again?

"You seem to be a million miles away."

"Oh, no, I'm just, just thinking about vampires. I mean, I was thinking about killing vampires. Yeah, to go on patrol."

"Buffy, it's at least an hour until sundown." Giles sighed and took of his glasses. Holding them, he pinched the bridge of his nose. "But since your mind is clearly more at the cemetery than here with me, I guess you'd better head out anyway."

She sprang to her feet, gave him a brief smile and rushed out the door.

A quick stop at home for a cold shower and then... Oh, no. Hold that thought. She didn't need any more cold showers. She'd had two already today. This was just silly. No reason at all for any cold showers. Just a stop at home for some supplies. Maybe a change of clothes… A short skirt perhaps, and some high heels...

"Aargh!!" Buffy stomped her foot, angry with herself. Why would she change into high heels? It wasn't as if she wanted to look good for anyone, was there?

Finally, in her bedroom, the jeans were exchanged for a skirt. There was no need to not look stylish. After all, she might encounter other people, not vampires. Hopefully no evil vampires at all. Wait a second, it was vampires she wanted to see so she could kill them. Just not one particular evil vampire.

Buffy glared at the high-heeled shoes that had somehow made it out of the closet to her bedside while she had tried on a couple of skirts. She would not be changing her footwear! The line had to be drawn somewhere.

Dusk had fallen just as she reached the cemetery. She walked slowly, her path winding between the headstones. A light breeze was starting to grow a little stronger, and the leaves on the ground whirled around her sensibly-shoed feet.

"Here, vampires. Heeere, vampires," she called softly, under her breath. "Come out, come out, wherever you are."

After two hours of no vampires, sexy or otherwise, she felt extremely irritated and decided to take the patrol into town. Maybe the vamps were hiding in some dank alley instead of the dead cemetery.

Not really thinking about where she went, mind occupied with trying not to ponder about anything at all, her path took her towards one alley in particular. She blinked and frowned as she realized that in front of her was the damn 'art theatre'.

The movie had changed. The new sign showed a man clothed in a white sheet-like thing with several naked women surrounding him, most of them kneeling at his feet. The big letters spelled out 'Cunnigula – every woman loved him'.

She felt the hair at the back of her neck rise. A vampire was near. And counting on her damned luck, it would obviously not be any vampire. Oh, no, she could be certain that it would be the one vampire she didn't want to catch her staring at a porno picture like some big pervert. She closed her eyes and swore silently but emphatically.

"Catching a movie, Slayer?"

The words were breathed in her ear, much closer than she'd expected him to be, the low timbre of his voice making her shiver. She opened her eyes and sighed.

"Not really. Just thinking that this would be a good place to find some vampires to kill. They should be drawn to a place like this." She turned and glared at him. "Oh, look, I was right. Here's a vampire."

He just smirked at her. "And here I thought you were looking to release some tension."

She snorted. "As if. Besides, that must be a really bad movie. They can't even spell the name right."

He gave her a questioning look.

"Cunnigula? Hello? Even I have heard of Caligula."

He stared at her. Then suddenly he burst into laughter, making her bristle in anger.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Why are you laughing?" she asked angrily.

He looked up at the poster and then back at her, smiling. "The title is a play of words. It refers to Caligula sure enough, but also to cunnilingus. " When she just looked at him with furrowed brow, he leaned closer, lowering his voice to a seductive whisper. "Cunnilingus? The Latin word for going down on a woman."

For a second the words were meaningless to her. She looked blankly at him.

"You know. Eating pussy... Kissing the cunt, licking the labia, caressing the clit..."

At the crudeness of his words, she felt her face grow hot in a mix of embarrassment and arousal and a tingle between her thighs made her want to squirm.

"Oh." She didn't know what else to say and wouldn't have trusted her voice at that moment even if she'd had a retort.

He studied her for a moment, considering his options. She was damn cute when flustered. Longing for another chance to touch her he wanted to try and make a repeat of the other night. That experience had made some of his fantasies pale in comparison and he wondered what else he might be allowed to do – in the right setting.

Continuing in a more up-beat tempo he said cheerfully. "So, to sum it up, this is a movie taking place in ancient Rome with plenty of oral action... Wanna see it?"

She stared at him and burst out without thinking. "Are you crazy? A whole movie about... that! How interesting can it be?"

He smiled slowly, the tip of his tongue darting out briefly to lick his lips. She felt the tingle between her thighs increase and had trouble breathing normally.

"Oh, there's many a ways to doing... that, as you say. Many ways and many combinations. Don't tell me you haven't experienced it?"

She felt embarrassed and naive. Apart from that fateful night on her birthday, Angel had never really done anything more creative than heavy kissing and light touching – always keeping his hands outside the clothes.

Riley didn't like going down on her, but had once made an effort. She had sensed his reluctance and had, therefore, never really relaxed at the time. She would die before telling Spike that, though.

"Of course I have!"

"So?"

"So what?"

"Wanna see it?"

As she was a loss for words, she simply stood uncertainly, eyes looking everywhere but at him. He took her silence for acceptance and, grasping her elbow lightly, he walked them to the booth, bought two tickets and gently led her into the theatre.

She walked as in a trance, her mind telling her all the ways this was wrong. Her body did not listen.

Spike was elated. This had gone much easier than he'd expected. When they came in, he made a quick survey of the theatre. There were several seats occupied, but mostly in the front. He steered her to the back row, where the darkness was thickest, which meant the most privacy.

Buffy looked at the screen as she sat down, her breath catching in her throat.

The movie had apparently already started and the screen was currently showing the man from the poster who was kneeling in front of a sofa, busy licking at the wide open pussy in front of him. He used his tongue very fast on the top of the slit, and then made slower, longer licking strokes that went from the bottom to the top. The woman that was laying spread on the sofa was moaning all the while.

Buffy felt her whole body tightening and her panties getting wet. She hardly noticed Spike sitting down next to her, focusing only on the screen.

The Roman was now using a finger to slowly thrust in and out of the woman, the tip of his tongue going to the clit. The woman's moans had turned into rhythmic groans and Buffy felt close to moaning herself.

Spike was sitting next to her, half turned towards the screen, half towards her, though most of his attention was on Buffy. She seemed to be engrossed in the movie. Her breathing that had sped up as he talked dirty outside had deepened. He could sense her quick heartbeat and smell her arousal. Her mouth was half-open and now and then she would wet her lips with the tip of her tongue. The display was more than enough to make his lower parts stand up at attention.

As the woman on the screen came to a loud climax, he leaned close to her and whispered in her ear, "Unfortunately, this actor isn't all that good. There are some things I could teach him about the fine art, you know."

She shivered but didn't answer.

His erection pressed against the zipper of his pants. He decided it was time to make a play. Still leaning close to her, he put his right hand on her left thigh and whispered, "It's not just about the speed of the tongue, there's the amount of pressure to consider as well."

She didn't make a move to stop him, so he continued.

"For maximum pleasure, I've noticed it's often best to vary the pressure between feather-light small licks with the tip –" He gently moved his hand up and down her thigh, making her short skirt gradually ride up in the process. "-- And harder, firmer licks with the flat of the tongue." His hand went from the top of her thigh to the inside. Was it his imagination, or had she opened up her legs a little? Her eyes were half-closed, still looking at the movie, but not concentrating fully on it.

"When using the hands as well, it's important to be receptive of what the woman likes. Some enjoy a light finger on the clit and a tongue that thrusts deeply." His hand moved in circles on the inside of her thigh… she was definitely spreading them now. "While others prefer fingers that reach deeper inside and lips kissing or even lightly sucking on the clit." His fingertips reached the edge of the panties.

"Then there are those that go wild when teeth are used. Nipping, biting…" Her breathing was loud, and when he brushed the moist spot at her crotch, she gave a strangled gasp. "But for driving a woman over the edge completely, fingers are often more versatile than the tongue inside."

His fingertips were now rubbing her through the fabric with a steady rhythm. She was moving in time with his movements, her ass coming closer to the edge of the seat, the skirt all the way up by her hips.

"After having teased with one finger, you can insert two, then three, eventually maybe even four... A hard suckling on the clit usually does the trick of making her scream by then."

Spike used the tip of his tongue to trace the edge of her ear as he stilled the rhythm and firmly pressed down with his fingers. Buffy moved her hips upward in response as a low moan escaped her. His cock throbbed.

He decided to throw caution to the wind and see if she would admit the need he could feel in her. "Do you want me to show you?"

His voice was raspy and it vibrated inside her. Buffy felt as if she'd burst if she didn't say yes. Still, the annoying voice in her mind was screaming at her that this was so very wrong, on every level. Spike was absolutely still, his fingers still pressing down firmly on her sex, his lips barely brushing her ear, waiting.

On the screen, a woman who looked Asian had entered the scene. The first woman, a blonde, Buffy distantly noted, had decided to return the favor bestowed upon her and was admiring the Roman's erection as she prepared to suck him off. The Asian woman hadn't wasted any time to dispose of her clothes and was, at the moment, situating herself on top of the man's face.

In the dark, Buffy felt as if she was floating, disconnected from the real world. The air was charged with sex and she didn’t want to be left out. Considering how good his fingers had felt, how high could she fly if he put that sinfully wicked tongue in the equation? She didn’t want to care about right or wrong anymore, she only wanted to feel.

"Yes." Her voice was breathless, barely audible, but his keen senses picked it up. He closed his eyes for a second, trying to rein in his impulses, which were to rip the panties off her, open his trousers and lift her to his lap for a hard ride on his painfully erect cock.

Silently, in a flowing movement, and unmindful of the rather sticky condition of the floor, Spike kneeled between Buffy's legs. His right hand was joined with his left and together they gently tugged at her panties. Her hips lifted slightly and the small piece of clothing went down her legs and off her completely. He was looking straight at her wet center and thought ironically that he had gone to heaven without needing to die a final death. He wet his lips and put both hands on her smooth thighs, pressing them further apart.

He looked up at her face as her legs parted. She stared down at him wide-eyed. A slight wave of panic crossed her face and she quickly looked up at the screen as if trying to pretend she didn't know he was between her legs.

His hands roamed up her thighs to her hips. Taking them in a firm grip he pulled her a few inches forward so her ass was on the very edge of the seat, giving him full access to her wet center. He started by inhaling her musky aroma and nearly came right there.

He clamped down firmly on his control, and to the movie's sounds of "Lick me harder! Faster!" and general moans, he closed in on his own private Heaven.

Very lightly he kissed her full on the nether lips. She shivered.

Spike began to lick the opening of her pussy in gentle, soft strokes. Ah, the wonderful taste! That tangy, musky and erotic taste of an aroused Buffy. Ever since the last time in this very theater he’d been imagining how she would taste and he was delighted to find that he hadn't exaggerated how scrumptious he found this to be. He'd have to hold hard on his self-control so this wouldn't be over before it started.

His hands at her hips, his licks went from the bottom up to the top, but stopping just millimeters from touching the clit. Buffy's breaths were loud and in synch with his licks.

His thumbs began making a spiraling trail at the juncture of her pelvis. They came to the edge of her sex and stilled. His licks sped up a bit, in both tempo and pressure. Every now and then he paused and ghosted her clit teasingly for a few seconds before continuing feasting on her weeping opening as a cat with a full bowl of mild. Then, without warning, he stiffened his tongue and thrust it inside. Buffy's hips jerked upwards in response and she moaned softly.

Withdrawing for a moment, Spike looked up at the Slayer, the one girl chosen to slay his kind. Half-laying in her seat, flushed and wide open, she was breathtaking.

At the loss of contact she opened her eyes that had fallen shut during his ministrations and looked at him with confusion. He searched the pockets of his duster and found a handkerchief. Giving it to her with a smile, he whispered, "You might want to have something to bite into, to muffle your screams in a little while." A look of outrage flitted across her face, but before she had the chance to think of a suitable response, he thrust a finger inside her and all thought was gone. "Watch the movie, luv," he said, laughter near the surface.

Still thrusting in and out with the single finger, Spike lowered his head once more and gently blew on her swollen clit. Buffy whimpered, then opened her eyes wide and gave a yelp as he gave it one firm lick. She quickly stuffed the handkerchief in her mouth, casting a worried glance around the dark room to see if anyone had noticed. The few people in the audience seemed engrossed in the movie or each other and Buffy looked back up at the screen.

The black-haired woman on the screen was keening loudly as she rode the man's face. Her fingers were pinching her nipples and the man's hands were grasping her buttocks hard, marking her in the flesh. The blonde was alternating deep-throating him and licking him like a popsicle.

A fresh wave of moisture flowed at the sight, and she heard a low growl from the vampire between her legs. He began lapping firmly at her clit as the single finger became two that thrust in and out in a steady pace.

Buffy felt her insides tremble, the excitement winding tighter and tighter, the release so close. Suddenly the thrusting stilled with his fingers still deep inside her. She felt his lips barely lying against her clit and tried to buck up for some friction, but a strong hand pressed down on her hip, stilling her movement. After a couple of seconds that felt like days, the two fingers were drawn out, then quickly replaced with three. At the same time, his lips latched on to her clit and sucked hard - and she exploded.

Even with the handkerchief in her mouth, a distinct orgasmic groan was heard in the theatre. The sounds of rutting from the screen drowned out some of it, but a couple of people closest to them turned around in their seats. Buffy distantly noted this but couldn’t find the energy to care. Not seeing any details because it was too dark, they soon turned back to the movie and she closed her eyes and let herself slowly calm down.

Spike pulled out his fingers, licked up her juices, then gently pulled down her skirt and sat up in his seat beside her, wincing at the chafing to his erection.

Buffy lay still in her seat for several minutes, eyes firmly closed, breathing heavily. Then she opened her eyes and took out the fabric from her mouth. She sat up straighter, turning her head and looked at him with an unreadable look on her face. Spike looked back, trying to look calm and collected even though his arousal was killing him.

She nodded towards the exit and he got up, making sure the coat was covering his lower parts. They exited and walked silently, side by side, down the alley towards the larger road a few blocks away.

Just before stepping out on the somewhat brighter sidewalk, Buffy paused. Spike stopped and looked back at her, wondering if she would threaten him once again. She looked down at the ground, seemingly debating something with herself. Then she looked up into his eyes.

"Thanks."

The softly spoken word made his head spin.

"My pleasure." He wasn't sure if he should try more innuendo, but decided against it. She'd probably had all the innuendo, not to mention blunt crudeness, she would take this night.

She hesitated, nodded briefly, and then walked briskly past him, out to the street, heading home.

As he fingered her soaked panties in his coat pocket, trying to figure out the fastest way home so he could relieve himself, he suddenly smiled widely. She had kept the handkerchief!

The End


Chapter End Notes:
Feed-back will be appreciated.
A sequel will be coming soon.