Author's Chapter Notes:
I just want to thank the fabulous dawnofme. You are just awesome. Girl, you are truly wonderful and helping me become a better writer. Even if my repetitive mistakes are most likely driving you insane.

Did a picture also to go with the fic, so go check it out on my livejournal. (coz, I am too lazy to post it here. Hey, I am about to go out and see Christmas lights!!)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
“Buffy, luv. Open your eyes.” Spike’s cool, British accent ticked my ears and I responded instantly, letting my eyes flutter open.

I gasped.

The Notre Dame cathedral loomed, large and impressive before me, spotlights accenting the old building flawlessly against the night sky. Snow was lightly falling in small, lazy shapes, finally coming to rest on the ground and surrounding objects, giving the whole area a slight glow. But that wasn’t what I found breath taking.

The Christmas tree that was placed not far from the cathedral glowed with too many coloured lights to count, blinking with random patterns as the star shone proudly on top, giving the tree its complete look.

“Oh, Spike,” I gushed, my eyes shining. He stood close to me, his hands ghosting my own, making me shiver.

Christmas Eve was special.

Tonight, Spike had arranged everything, making my wish to see Paris come true. I took his hand into my own, looking into his shining eyes.

“Thank you,” I whispered, leaning forward and kissing him on the cheek. While staring at me in awe, Spike touched his face where my lips had just been. He then tilted his head to one side and smiled the first real smile I had seen in a long time.

“No Buffy,” he straightened his head again, his hand now grazing my cheek. “Thank you.”

~~~*~*~~~

I don’t know how we made it back to the hotel room that Spike had thoughtfully booked for the evening. But the next thing I knew, I was pulling at Spike’s black dress shirt, desperate to touch his naked flesh. I had him pushed up against the door, my body pressing against his, my lips finding the nape of his neck, kissing it hungrily. Spike groaned and I felt a throb from beneath his matching black jeans, a sure sign of the man’s desire for my flesh.

I grinned into his chest as I finally tugged the last button open, letting my tongue loll around his nipple. This rewarded me with another jump in his pants and a growl. His head hit the door with a soft thud; his arms wrapping lazily around my waist. I moved to undo the button of his jeans, placing small kisses over his chest as I did so. I could feel his hardness straining against the taut fabric and I couldn’t help but rub it with my hand.

“Mmm,” came the soft reply, “do it again.”

He slipped his hands under my black top and cupped my breasts. He lifted his head up off the door, looking down at me, his face covered with a wide grin.

“No bra, pet?” I tried to respond but at that moment, he dragged his fingers across both nipples, making me gasp. My arms fell slack to my sides, his pants just clinging to his hips. I knew all I had to do was undo the zip and they would fall to the ground.

Suddenly, Spike stiffened. I looked up at him, a bemused look on my face.

“Err, pet. I think you better take that thing off,” he curled his tongue around his top line of teeth, smirking as he did so. “That is, if you wish us to continue.”

I glanced down, wondering what the hell Spike was talking about. My necklace. The plain silver cross dangled just below my cleavage on a double chain. One corner of the cross was snagged on my loosely knitted black shirt. Willow had given me the cross as an early Christmas present just hours before Spike talked me out of the house and with Willow casting a spell; she transported Spike and I to Paris. I made a mental note about asking Willow how she managed that one because I knew flying on a plane would have taken fifteen hours, give or take some time for at least one stop over.

Did I mention I have been dreaming about visiting Paris since I was like eight?

I smiled and quickly slipped the necklace off, tucking it safely away in my jean pocket. Spike gave my soft breasts a satisfying squeeze.

“Now, where were we?” Spike drawled.

“Oh, I dunno.” I smiled wickedly, playing with the top of his pants. “Where were we?” Reaching down, I undid his zipper, grinning wider as I felt his pants fall to the floor. I grasped his hardened member with a firm grip and pulled on it, slowly.

My shirt slid up and over my head as Spike’s head once more hit the door, followed with a string of British swear words. I saw my shirt being flung across the room as I lowered myself to my knees, grinning, taking him into his mouth. Spike gulped audibly, his arms falling loosely to his sides before moaning, my tongue caressing his tip. I took his length in my mouth, almost greedily; bobbing up and down, just in the way I knew drove him mad.

I could feel Spike’s body sagging against the door, his legs weak. I worked harder, squeezing his balls lightly with one hand as I moved smoothly up and down his cock with my mouth. I paused, to catch my breath, gazing up to be confronted with a grinning Spike. His cock popped out of my mouth as he lifted me upwards, his mouth crashing onto mine. His kiss was so full of need, passion and lust, making my head spin.

Before I knew it, I was on the bed, my jeans and his shirt removed and a greedy Spike eyeing off my perfectly shaved mound. I knew he was smiling at the small scrap of material I had chosen to wear as an undergarment. I watched with amusement as he slipped one finger under the black, almost transparent lace, moistening his lips with his tongue. I could feel his cool fingers playing with the lace, no doubt trying to decide whether to remove them properly or just rip them clean off.

He decided to rip them off; just like I expected.

His cool tongue slid down the side of my thigh, making me sigh. Spike pushed my legs further apart, making a soft purring noise before dipping his head down, running his tongue over my heat. I moaned loudly, my whole body tingling at his touch. His tongue then dove deeper, further into my sex, exploring me, feeling me, making me moan at each slight touch. I tried to grind myself into him, trying to find some relief but his cool hand lightly pinned my hips to the bed.

Spike flicked his tongue over my clit and then sucked on it so intently that I thought I was going to explode. He then pushed one finger inside me, moving it slowly, rhythmically before adding a second.

If I died right now, I would die a happy woman.

A pleasurable knot began to build inside my stomach, my breaths now coming out in short, laboured pants. I knew it wouldn’t take much to send me over the edge now. Spike, if on cue, curled his mouth around my nub and sucked on it, hard, pushing those two fingers deep inside me. My body shook with my release, my mouth babbling silent ‘oh my god’s.

As my body stopped quivering, I felt Spike move on the bed, his fingers and mouth now gone from my pussy. I opened my eyes with curiosity, wondering what he was up to. He was gazing down at me, lightly stroking himself. I gazed back up into Spike’s deep blue eyes that were drinking me in. His abdominal muscles flexed, making me shiver with delight. Before I could say anything, his lips crashed onto mine with all the passion and lust he had for me, pouring in.

I grabbed his dick and guided it to my entrance, wanting to feel him inside me. He obliged, his mass pushing into me, filling me. I moaned, feeling complete. Oh, how I needed him. Spike started moving in and out of me, his hands caressing my sides, cupping my breasts and ghosting the side of my face.

I arched my back, parting my legs and gasped, Spike’s cock driving further inside me. I closed my eyes and envisioned Spike intently watching my breasts bounce in time with his thrusts. My orgasm was building once again.

“Oh, harder. Harder Spike.”

Spike grabbed my hips, pushing me harder onto him, if that was even possible. I could feel his name on my lips as my second orgasm broke, his release almost in unison with mine. I felt his hips jerk uncontrollably and I finally uttered his name, softly, over and over again until the intensity of my orgasm wore off. Spike stilled for a moment, perhaps hearing me utter his name or just out of pure exhaustion, before kissing my forehead and pulling out of me, hitting the mattress with a soft thud.

“That was...,” I whispered, staring up at the white ceiling.

“Yeah,” he murmured back, his chest heaving. I rolled over, curling my body into Spike’s side, resting my head on his shoulder.

“How long?” I said, breathing in the slight smell of sweat. I was aroused again, but then, being around Spike did that to me.

A lot.

“Time enough to go again,” Spike growled into my ear, surprising me by pulling me on top of him. I could feel his softened cock already throbbing with need again.

“God, pet. You’re so beautiful,” he muttered into my ear, running his hands down the length of my back.

I would really have to do something good for Willow for giving me this, giving me a night with just Spike, no responsibilities, worry or stress. Knowing that everyone I loved was safe and understanding that I needed things too. An over worked slayer was not a happy person.

Spike caressed the curve of my butt before coming back up and becoming entangled in my hair. As Spike once again pulled me into a kiss, I knew that I really did love him.


Chapter End Notes:
My muse and I would really loved it if you left a review to tell us how much you enjoyed this story.