[Reviews - 103] LikedPrinter
Summary: Season 4 Initiative based. Buffy is captured by the Initiative before Spike but when they are pitted against each other for 'testing' they continue their shaky truce. The duo have to put past feelings aside in order to find a way out of the Initiative and work together to bring down the operation. Buffy is finally forced to see the world in shades of gray and learns more than a few new things about the so-called 'evil' demon community in Sunnydale
Rated: 18
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: No
Word count: 49178 Read: 26131
Published: 01/08/2009 Updated: 08/28/2010

1. One by my_perfect_muse [Reviews - 18] Liked (3026 words)
At last a new story from me :) Sorry about the long wait for anything new from me, but RL has had me wishing desperately for time to spend tapping away at my keyboard. Hopefully I'll be able to keep up regularly with this one. I have quite a few chapters written already, so fingers crossed you all like it and I'll keep a regular posting schedule.

Thank you to my wonderful and talented beta Mari who is always helpful and has the best ideas. She really helped make this chapter something I feel proud about posting! *snuggles*

2. Two by my_perfect_muse [Reviews - 10] Liked (4050 words)
First I just have to say WOW in response to the great reviews the first chapter got. You guys are awesome and thanks to everyone who took the time to review, you really made my day. I decided to post this chapter earlier than expected as a thanks to you guys.
And another thank you goes out to Mari for another fantastic beta job. My stories wouldn't be the same without you *hugs*

3. Three by my_perfect_muse [Reviews - 8] Liked (6875 words)
Just a quick note cuz my internet has been going in and out all day. Thanks to everyone who reviewed last chapter, your support always makes me smile. Thank you to my beautiful beta Mari who went through this even when she wasn't feeling 100%. A big hug to you!

4. Four by my_perfect_muse [Reviews - 8] Liked (2374 words)
I'd like to thank everyone who took the time to review the last chapter! You guys really made my day :) And as always, Mari is the bestest beta ever *hugs* Hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

5. Five by my_perfect_muse [Reviews - 5] Liked (3984 words)
Sorry about the delay in posting this next chapter. I've been engaged in a ferocious battle with a nasty flu bug but it finally seems like I've won and am feeling better. Hope you enjoy the update and thanks for all the support you guys have given this story. Thank you as always to my wonderful beta Mari for helping me fix all those little mistakes :)

6. Six by my_perfect_muse [Reviews - 6] Liked (3231 words)
Thank you as always to Mari for being the wonderful person she is :) Thank you to everyone for all the support I've gotten on this story, it means a lot to me and I hope you continue to enjoy the story!

7. Seven by my_perfect_muse [Reviews - 2] Liked (3957 words)
Sorry for the delay in posting. RL has been kicking my ass recently and it's kept me away from my precious internet time. But hopefully the update will make up for the delay in length at least :) Thanks again to Mari for being so wonderful and betaing for me as always *kisses*

8. Eight by my_perfect_muse [Reviews - 7] Liked (3532 words)
Sorry for the delay in updating. Had my parents here for a visit and am still busy trying to find a job so it hasn't left much time for anything else. But here's the next installment, a little more serious conversation rather than action packed adventure, but things will start happening soon. On that note, since I've entered both 81 prompts at Spuffy wonder and seasonal spuffy this round, there may be a bit of a delay in the posting of this story, though I'm going to do my utmost to keep up on this as well :) Thanks again to my wonderful beta Mari who always makes my work so much better *hugs*

9. Nine by my_perfect_muse [Reviews - 7] Liked (2574 words)
I know it's been ages since I updated, but RL has really thrown me for a loop recently and drained both my time and energy. Hope you enjoy the next chapter, let me know what you think and thank you as always to the bestest beta ever, Mari!

10. Ten by my_perfect_muse [Reviews - 5] Liked (1846 words)
Another long delay between updates and I apologize, but RL has been a bit difficult recently. My husband just left for six months with the army, so the weeks leading up to the big day were full of things to get done and organized. But now I have a lot more time so hopefully I'll be updating on a more regular schedule again.

But on another note, I was incredibly humbled and surprised when I received beautiful banner by Vette Hayden for my fic. Thanks so much again honey! It is stunning :) And thank you as always to my fantabulous beta Mari for fixing my mistakes on this chappie :)

11. Eleven by my_perfect_muse [Reviews - 6] Liked (3568 words)
Thanks all of you who reviewed last chapter :) It makes my day that there are still people reading and waiting for updates on my little fic. Well thank you as always to my wonderful beta Mari for fixing my mistakes and to the lovely Vette Hayden for this pretty pretty banner. *smooches* to all, let me know what you think!

12. Twelve by my_perfect_muse [Reviews - 9] Liked (3967 words)
Sorry about the delay in posting this chappie. I have my father-in-law staying with me so I haven't had a lot of time for writing and I'm leaving to visit home for a few weeks tomorrow, which is exciting but there's so much left to do it's quite stressful. But anyhoo, thank you to Mari for the wonderful and quick beta job *snuggles* and thanks for all of you that reviewed the last chapter. Enjoy!

13. Chapter 13 by my_perfect_muse [Reviews - 8] Liked (2938 words)
So it's been a very very long time since I updated this story. Over a year at last check. I'm very sorry it's been as long as it has and I have been unbelievably flattered by the response by many readers who took the time to write personal emails to me asking about the story. I've had a very tough year, a death in the family, a couple of terminal illnesses, and I've moved twice in the space of six months. The whole mess didn't leave a lot of time for writing unfortunately.

But now, hopefully, I'll be back writing more often and updating as soon as I get another chapter finished. I want to thank my lovely betas Mari and Lauriel who have both been incredibly supportive and given me that extra nudge to publish the chapter even though I'm a bundle of nerves over it. So without further ado, I hope you enjoy the first part of Chapter 13, the second will be up in a couple of days!

14. Chapter 14 by my_perfect_muse [Reviews - 4] Liked (3256 words)
Firstly, I was overwhelmed by the incredible response to the most recent chapter. You guys rock! I haven't had a chance to reply to the reviews yet, but rest assured, I will. Thank you again for the patience and encouragement my two betas offered me, without Mari and Lauriel I would not have posted part one, and certainly not this part. You are wonderful! Enjoy the update everyone!