Author's Chapter Notes:
Those were short chapters and I have a few more of those. This story is winding down a bit. Got about 13 chapters left or so but a lot still left to cover. Hope everyone is still enjoying it!

Chapter 28: Confessions



Buffy smiled at him and noticed a bar set up with a few books over it and walked over to notice the few pictures on it.

She was amazed by the fact they were again of her and William but there was two of Daniel and a new red headed girl with two children and Xander with a brown haired lady who appeared to be smothering Xander to death.

She chuckled and said, “Xander and Daniel’s families?”

William nodded and said, “Daniel is part of a band and goes by Oz now. He met Willow at a club where he was performing and they hit it off. Now married and have a sweet baby girl two years ago and a baby boy just two months ago. This picture was taken right when they were were married. The second was after the second child was born..”

Buffy nodded realizing she could have seen all that with William if she had just stayed then asked curiously, “Where’s the girl you were with while with me for those 3 months.”

William blinked and stepped back from her in shock. How did she know about Drusilla? He whispered softly, “Drusilla?”

Buffy shrugged not having a clue what the girl’s name was that he was going back to was.

William explained, “We broke up the day I returned back to Sunnyhell. She wasn’t right for me. She was just there to pass the time until I could find you. There was no one after her. Promise. Was planning to tell her about you when I returned and then was planning to tell you about her when you called or at least that first three day weekend we had together. She was just away in Prague for the summer so I had no way to contact her. As I said, she wasn’t right for me and we weren’t that close so I didn’t really care to keep in touch with her over the summer. My friends had partners and it was hard for me being the fifth wheel and she filled the spot to make the sixth.”

Buffy frowned and replied, “You weren’t going to break up with me?”

William shook his head gathering her into his arms as he whispered into her ear, “No, pet, never. I had plans to break up with her. I had mostly forgot about the time restraint I was on. I didn’t want to think about such things and then when Oz and Xan got back they cornered me in the diner and…”

He felt Buffy get stiff and he realized, “Oh luv, you overheard the conversation didn’t you?”

He swung her around to look at her face as she nodded and crumbled in tears and he held her close gentle rocking her in his arms as he explained, “Oz was talking about what I was going to do with Drusilla and if I had told her. Didn’t you hear me say I loved you and always had since I first saw you?”

Buffy sniffled and shook her head saying, “I left after hearing you say you had to break up with her because you couldn’t afford to buy presents for her anymore and that you were a graduate and had commitments…”

William hugged her even tighter and said, “That was all about Dru pet, not about you. Oh Buffy I’m so sorry I didn’t tell you about Dru. Was mostly scared and wanting our time to be totally perfect and not ruining by some bint I had met up with and basically had a long term fling with.”


Chapter 29: Hidden Desires



Buffy sniffled feeling the sense of relief wash over her. She whispered, “Do you still want me with you?”

William said, “Do I ever?” and with that they got lost in the world of smothering kisses, gentle teasing and nipping.

Clothes were taken off onto the floor, Buffy was carried to the bed to be placed gently down on it.

He kissed her deeply and kissed away her tears making her giggle at the urgently she felt radiating from him but the time he still took to kiss away each and every tear.

She arched her back towards him saying, “Please, I need you inside of me.”

William frowned worried that by giving into her, he would hurt her and instead brought two fingers to her entrance and felt how wet she was already and how eager.

He slowly entered her with one and she felt tight but figured after 2 years of not being with him, anyone would feel tight so he pushed the second finger into her and slowly moved in and out stretching her a bit.

She moaned and whispered, “William, I want you inside of me. Not just fingers.”

William chuckled and continued his actions a few more minutes until he was positive she was ready for him.

He then moved over her and rested his erection at her entrance and Buffy arched her back to make him plunge into her and both moaned at the feeling of joining together after all this time again.

William held her tight as Buffy smothered his face with kisses and the two moved in urgent motion eager to belong to each other once again.

Hands were everywhere, lips were everywhere, and movements were frantic as though trying to reach into the very souls of each other.

Buffy felt her orgasm getting closer and yelled, “William please.”

William knew what she needed and moved his fingers down to where they joined and rubbed her clit just a few times and it was enough to send her over the edge with her again yelling out his name.

The feeling of her squeezing him tight and yelling out his name sent him over the edge and he yelled out her name with, “I love you Buffy. Now and forever.”

Buffy smiled as she shook with aftershocks and pulled him tighter and whispered, “I love you too William. I always have and always will. I’m yours.”

William smiled and kissed the top of her head feeling her get sleepy so he wrapped his arms around her pulling her close to his side and watched as she fell asleep with him close behind content to be in each other’s arms finally.

Both made a silent vow before sleeping that they will never leave the other go.