Author's Chapter Notes:
Infers slight kissing that might be considered incest but isn't graphic and ends quickly. I will warn in the chapter this occurs in. Slight Buffy/Other mentioned not elaborate and mostly to deal with plot. Spike/Other mentioned in passing but not dealt with in the story other than for plot reasons. Disclaimer: I do not own Buffy or Spike or any other characters in this story. They belong to Joss Whedon and ME and whoever else owns it. Only thing I do own is the plot.
Spike appears in these chapters!!! Yay!!

Chapter 6: A New Position



The day after Buffy really turned 16, she was approached one night by a frantic Faith who said, “Buffy we have to strip at a party.”
Buffy stared at her friend in shock, thinking, ‘Me, Buffy, Strip?’

Faith noticed her shock and replied, “We’ve been requested by a good client of the boss. He wants us to go to the son’s 18th party and strip for the guys. It’s awesome money. $1,000 a piece for the night I heard. I’m going to do it and I want you to say yes too. We get to keep any tips!! Just imagine. Plus this guy is really rich. I imagine the tips would be awesome. Veruca says she usually leaves with $3,000 in her pocket when she goes to visit the father. Please say you will do it.”

Buffy asked in a nervous tone, “When?”

Faith took Buffy back to the bar and said, “Tomorrow night at 5. We wouldn’t be working here that shift. It would be considered your day off. You’d get paid for the party though. The boss wants us to take lessons from Veruca tonight. I’m sure you will be a natural. I did it once before when someone was out sick.”

Buffy still looked hesitate but looked into Faith’s eyes to decide which way to go. She never wanted to strip and in fact she had been thinking of giving in her notice here. She was waitressed out. With about $5,000 saved up she figured she had enough money to move to a new place and find a new job. She had done this long enough. She wanted somewhere she was appreciated more. This job would give her at least $1,000 before tips. That would definitely make it easier to leave.

Buffy let out a sigh saying, “I’ll do it. I just hope I don’t regret it.”

Faith took her by the hand leading her upstairs to where Veruca would give them a quick lesson. Buffy had watched the strippers on stage before so she thought she had a pretty good idea but every little bit helps.


@}-'--, --'--, --'--, -{@



Buffy was dressed in a blue of pink and white. Her pink shirt had been tied in the front and covered a pink fuzzy bra that matched her fuzzy pink underwear. She had white knee-highs with a short white skirt on. The knee-highs that were held up by a white garter belt which peeked out under her skirt. She reached down to adjust the garter belt using the cute little pink rose on the front that matched the color of her skirt as a guide.

Her makeup was natural and Veruca had sprinkled glitter in her curled hair. In face, Veruca had sprinkled glitter everywhere.

She arrived with Faith who was in a similar outfit with a blue accent and Veruca arrived in her famous red décor. Buffy thought they all looked sexy.

She was nervous but Veruca had made it look like a piece of cake. But for Faith and Veruca who slept around, they probably did strip dancing for their boyfriends all the time.

Buffy had never had a boyfriend and was still a virgin in fact she had experienced two kisses in her life other than the one Hank had forced on her. The boys thought she was skittish but only she knew she was waiting for the perfect guy to erase the memory of Hank.

She rolled her shoulders once and took in a deep breath as Faith rang the doorbell. Buffy put on a fake smile and walked inside.


Chapter 7: Let the Fun Begin



The three of them were led to a room filled where three guys sat side by side. Buffy looked over at the hesitantly but didn’t say anything following Veruca's instructions to let her do the talking.

Just then the guy who was the father, that Buffy had recognized from the club, walked into the room, smiling hugely at the three of them, “Don’t you girls look hot tonight. This isn’t for me though. This is for my son and his two friends. A little 18th birthday surprise. Since his friends are all 18, this is all legal so no worries about that. So guys, pick out your girls.”


A guy with brown hair that appeared a little unruly who apparently was Xander, the birthday boy, chose Faith first. Taking Faith's hand in his, he rushed out of the room and his father yelled after him, “Enjoy Xander, my son. You only turn 18 once.”

Buffy nervously looked from the blond to the red head. The red head whose name was Daniel, chose Veruca. Xander’s dad laughed and said, “I would have chosen her for you as well. Pretty girl that one.”

He then looked from William to Buffy and grinned, “And sweet Buffy is left for you William. Be gentle on her.” William looked nervously at Buffy and led her from room.

He whispered to her, “You don’t have to do this if you don’t want to. We can just go back to my place and talk. Only agreed to get because Xander’s dad wouldn’t leave me alone until I agreed. That ok with you pet?”

Buffy nodded nervously. not knowing what to say. She climbed in the opened door of the Desoto and watched as William gunned the car and drove for a quick minute before pulling in quickly into a driveway and into the garage.

He went around to open the door for her and Buffy stepped out seeing before her a simple house. He took her hand and pulled her into his front door and sat down on the living room sofa patting the place next to him.

She looked at William and sat down. She was so nervous. She knew she was hired to strip for this guy but he didn’t seem interested in that.

Instead he said, “Can I get you anything to drink?”

Buffy nodded hoping the drink would help calm her fears, “Anything please.”

He smirked and said, “Two waters coming right up then ducks.”

He left the room only to return a minute later with two cold water bottles.

He handed one to her as he opened his up and took a drink then turned to Buffy asking, “So why are you in this job?”

Buffy bit her bottom lip wondering how much to tell him, “Well um...the truth?”

William nodded so Buffy continued, “I don’t strip for a living. I’m just a waitress but Xander’s dad requested me for you I guess so I’m here. I’ve never stripped before.”

William looked intrigued and was suddenly very turned on. This was her first time, and it was just for him.

Buffy looked really nervous as he said, “Why did you get a job at the club in the first place? You seem like a nice girl, Buffy. Shouldn’t you be in school somewhere or working in a nice restaurant and not a strip joint?”

Buffy again bit her lower lip and then stuttered, “I needed a job really bad. I had no where to go.”

William nodded figuring that was the case. She looked young, much younger than the supposed 18 that was required to be a stripper. He thought what the hell I’ll ask, “How old are you really Buffy?”

Buffy looked nervous before answering, “You won't tell anyone will you?”

When he shook his head she replied, “16, last week.”

William nodded and said, “I just turned 18 last month.”

Buffy wondered to herself why she was being so honest with him. She had become very adept at lying especially in the last 2 years. She lied about her age, where she came from, when her birthday was as well as everything else about her. No one knew her at all and here she couldn’t wait to divulge all her secrets to him.

When William asked her where she was from, she replied with the truth of Sunnydale. She explained about her mom getting remarried and how she ran away after her soon to be step father had touched her inappropriately.

William listened as she told him about running away and how she had found the first job she could which happened to be the strip club.

In turn, he told her about his mother who had died a few years ago. He lived on his own and had since 16. He was wealthy so he was able to take care of the up-keep on the already paid for house. He graduated from high school a few months ago and was accepted into UC Sunnydale which was Buffy’s hometown.

He grinned at her saying, “You leave Sunnydale, I am heading there. Who would have guessed it.”

Buffy smiled feeling very comfortable with him. He made a frozen pizza for them to eat as they continued to talk. When they wre finished they both sat back staring at each other, amazed at how much they had divulged to each other in such short hours.