Author's Chapter Notes:
Infers slight kissing that might be considered incest but isn't graphic and ends quickly. I will warn in the chapter this occurs in. Slight Buffy/Other mentioned not elaborate and mostly to deal with plot. Spike/Other mentioned in passing but not dealt with in the story other than for plot reasons.
Disclaimer: I do not own Buffy or Spike or any other characters in this story. They belong to Joss Whedon and ME and whoever else owns it. Only thing I do own is the plot.

Chapter 8: The Perfect Moment



William slowly leaned over towards Buffy not wanting to completely disturb the moment and slowly brushed his lips over hers.

Buffy felt her breath catch in her throat as she leaned in amazed as how good the kiss felt.

She felt William’s hands reach around her neck to pull her close and for once, she didn't resist, it just felt right.

William rubbed his hands up and down her back to get her to relax. Buffy wrapped her arms around his neck and just let herself feel. Slowly she started to unbutton his shirt so she could feel his skin against hers.

Her shirt quickly followed as well as her bra and Buffy wrapped her legs around William as he walked up the stairs to his bedroom laying her gently on the bed. William looked at her in amazement.

Buffy noticed the way William was looking at her felt slightly nervous. She covered her arms over her chest but William pulled them away looking at her as though she were the most beautiful girl in the world.

She felt beautiful as he exclaimed, “Buffy luv, you are amazing. So perfect. So special. So beautiful.”

With each adjective he moved lower down her neck until he reached her breast. He continued to move his lips down to suckle her nipple causing her to arch her back off the bed.

William looked at her hesitantly then noticed she was enjoying his actions so he continued slightly tweaking her other nipple as he caressed her breast.

She gasped as she felt him switch to give the other breast and nipple the same treatment. Buffy had never felt so turned on in her life and her pussy was aching like she couldn’t believe.

Then she felt William kiss down her stomach to the part that ached. He kissed her lips first, then opened them slightly and grinned. “So beautiful Buffy. My first look at a quim and it’s so beautiful. I’m so glad my first time is with you” and with that he licked from her forbidden hole to her clit causing her to moan outloud before she could help herself.

William smirked realizing she must like that and did it again and again causing her to moan and run her fingers through his hair since she was eager to touch some part of him.

As he inched one of his fingers into her quim as he called it, he felt her barrier but didn’t break it and instead kissed and sucked on her clit realizing she liked that as well.

He continued kissing and teasing her clit as he inched a second finger into her and feeling still how tight she was but also how wet. He moved them both in and out and felt for the g-spot he had read about before, quickly finding it and slowly stroking it, which caused her to orgasm after touching it just two times.

He pulled out his fingers gently and smiled at her as he whispered, “Your first time?”

Buffy nodded and he whispered, “Mine too. We will be perfect together. Are you sure, luv?”

Buffy nodded her head as he crawled up her body to position himself. He put his erection at her entrance and gently pushed feeling just the tip slide in.

Buffy bit her lip trying not to cry out in pain as he entered her. William stayed very still, the need to move very very strong.

He kept his eyes locked with Buffy’s until she nodded and he inched his way a little further in but this time felt her barrier.

She moaned at the feeling and he whispered, “This will hurt a bit I think or so I’ve been told but only for a second. Supposed to feel really good after that. There’s no going back, you sure luv?”

Buffy nodded and whispered, “Very sure William I want you.”

William took that as a perfect answer and gave her a kiss as he plunged fully into her feeling Buffy arch and cry out under him.

He smothered her face with kisses not moving until he noticed her calmer and felt her move her hips to try to move him, “You ok pet?”

Buffy smiled up at him and said, “I think so. Can we move and try it?”

William smiled at her eagerness and moved in and out of her once noticing she was moaning in pleasure not pain and took it as the cue to start moving quicker. He knew with her tightness he wasn’t going to last long, wanting Buffy to enjoy her first time, he moved his hand down to where they joined together and teased her clit, rubbing it fast.

Buffy arched her back up and then quickly orgasmed, clamping down her muscles around him pushing him into his own orgasm. Gasping Buffy's name, William's arm gave out and he fell down gently on Buffy.

Rolling off her, he pulled his now soft erection out with a pop and pulled Buffy close to him so he could hold her snuggly against his chest.


Chapter 9: Morning After



He whispered, “How was it pet?”

Buffy grinned, “You were amazing William.”

Buffy laughing to herself at the irony of her being so nervous about stripping for him and had instead just jumped into bed with him.

He asked cocking his head to one side, “What’s so funny pet?”

She shared it with him and he laughed too whispering, “Do you have anywhere you have to be tonight pet?”

Buffy shook her head knowing the other two girls were planning to go home when they were finished and weren’t planning to meet up with her until tomorrow.

She snuggled up close to him as she whispered, “I’ll stay the night.”

Buffy had no idea that William had vowed to her as she lay sleeping that he would find a way to save her from the club and have her stay with him forever.


@}-'--, --'--, --'--, -{@



Buffy and William made love several times through the night and while Buffy slept in the morning William went out to get her breakfast.

When Buffy woke up to a kiss from William she stared in front of her at the tray that was made. On the corner of the tray was a tiny pink stuffed pig.

She grinned at it and whispered, “For me?”

William nodded and said, “Something to always remember me by.”

Buffy frowned as she thought he meant to never see her again, ‘For the best probably. He could never fall in love with someone he had a one night stand with. Oh god I had a one night stand!’

William watched her emotions and said, “Let’s eat shall we?”

Buffy nodded and felt William crawl in bed beside her and picked up the second fork on the tray pulling his plate a little closer and took a bit of an omelette. Buffy looked down and took a bit of her omelette realizing it was the best omelette she had ever had and told William as much.

He smiled at her and explained how he hoped to be a chef someday, that or a writer.

Buffy smiled and said, “I’m sure you will great at either. The poems you recited to me while we made love were beautiful and this food is perfect.”

William smiled at her and they continued to eat their breakfast.


@}-'--, --'--, --'--, -{@



After breakfast they made love again and Buffy slept knowing that she had some time before she would have to leave.

She woke up before William did and snuck out of bed to get dressed.

William rubbed his eyes sleepily before whispering, “Have to work tonight pet?”

Buffy nodded knowing she was not going to be working tonight. She was planning to head back to the bar, take her belongings with her since last night had been paid in advance and leave with only a note behind.

Last night had been so unbelievably perfect, it made her long for something better than she had. She didn’t deserve William but she vowed someday she would deserve someone like him. She would find a legit job somewhere and she would make enough money to leave this lifestyle behind. Surely there was more out there than this and Buffy was determined to find it.

William not knowing what was going through her mind said, “Last night and this was the most perfect night of my life. Can I call you sometime and we can do this again? I’ll stop by the club tonight and see you if you don’t mind.”

Buffy replied, “Sounds good. I”ll be there, 5 pm. to 2 am.” Knowing she wouldn’t really be there.

William stood up and got out of the bed still naked and leaned over and gave her a gentle kiss handing her the stuffed pig saying, “Don’t forget him nor me.”

Buffy bit her lip to fight back the tears promising, “I won’t William. I promise.”

As Buffy slipped out of the room, William dreamed of how he would see her again tonight and hopefully convince her that she didn’t need such a job and that he could pay for both of them to survive. Perhaps he could open a restaurant where she could work at and would be paid well and never again have to work at a place like this. William was still thinking of the future as he drifted off to sleep.


Chapter End Notes:
Sorry I ended it up an angsty note but it will get better. And this won't be the last of the Spuffiness. It's a Spuffy story and it will get better. I promise. Trust me, okay?