Author's Chapter Notes:
Infers slight kissing in the incestual nature but isn't graphic and ends quickly. I will warn in the chapter this occurs in. Slight Buffy/Other mentioned not elaborate and mostly to deal with plot. Spike/Other mentioned in passing but not dealt with in the story other than for plot reasons.
Disclaimer: I do not own Buffy or Spike or any other characters in this story. They belong to Joss Whedon and ME and whoever else owns it. Only thing I do own is the plot.

Chapter 12: Surprise Guest



Buffy was washing down a table when a group of visitors came in. It was close to closing but she was sure these visitors didn’t realize they closed at 9.

She heard a conversation and recognized the voice. She dropped the tray she was holding and it crashed to the floor.

Luckily it only had silverware in it and she caught deep blue eyes looking up at her as he picked up the silverware. She was in shock.

She had never expected to see William again after that night and here he was in Smile Town.

William smiled at her and said, “Buffy.”

William’s friend, Daniel said, “Holy shit. Where did you go girl? William here spent a full year looking for you before he gave up finally.”

Buffy blushed and took the tray from William not answering their question.

William followed Buffy up to the counter where he met her eyes again and whispered, “Where did you go Buffy?”

Buffy sighed still mostly in shock over seeing him again but resigned herself to answer, “I came here. I hated my job, hated what I had to do, hated working in a strip joint. You were right, I could do better, and you deserved better.”

William shook his head and his friends yelled, “Can we order a few sandwiches to go?”

Buffy nodded and went behind the kitchen door to pick up two ham sandwiches and two coke cans they requested and they quickly paid her and left leaving William behind.

William looked up at her and said, “You closing now pet?”

Buffy nodded and he said, “Can I walk you home?”

Buffy shrugged saying, “I live upstairs but you can come up for a minute if you want.”

William nodded and watched as she finished closing up the joint, locked the door after flipping over the closed sign and turned off the lights then she motioned for him to follow as she climbed the tiny stairs to her apartment.

As she opened the door, he noticed it was a tiny apartment. Just one big room with a bathroom but there was an island in the middle to separate the kitchenette to the living room.

She whispered, “There’s a back room too which is my bedroom but this is pretty much it.”

He smiled looking around at the tiny home touches she had done to make this place her home over the past 2 years. A small television on a small tv stand sat in front of a tiny sofa with a small table in the middle that was covered with a towel with lace sewn around it. There was a simple clock in the corner but the clock had been covered by lace that had roses glued on it but it appeared nice. There were only two pictures on the wall. One of Buffy in front of the diner with another lady, that he figured was the owner and the second was of her with a family.

He asked, “Who are they?” gesturing to the pictures.

“Cassie and me are in front of the diner. She owns it. The family is Lucy and her kids with her husband. My best friends here.” Buffy answered.

William nodded and said, “You like it here?”

Buffy shrugged and said, “The taxi driver took me here after I left the club. It works. I have a job, a place to life and a few friends. The people are nice here. Why are you here William?”

William turned towards Buffy and frowned at her bluntness and stated, “Was headed back to Sunnydale from a drive when the car broke down in this town. Was told there was a diner we could eat at and we could stay at the motel for the night until the mechanic could look at it tomorrow.”

William looked at Buffy and Buffy said, “Would you like something to eat? You didn’t eat downstairs.”

William motioned to the kitchen, “May I?”

Buffy nodded remembering how good his omelette was and she was so hungry. Usually she just grabbed a leftover sandwich from the back but she had sold those to Xander and Daniel already.


Chapter 13: More Surprises



Buffy watched as William whipped up a spinach and cheese quiche. She had never seen the ingredients in her apartment be used for such a great dish.

While it baked, she found herself talking to William again. She explained how in her old job she felt worthless. After talking to William that night, she said she had changed her outlook on things and wanted something more.

William asked, “Did you find something more?”

Buffy shook her head and said, “Still looking but I’ll know it when I see it.”

William frowned but said no more. He was just out of college at UC Sunnydale and wasn’t sure how seeing her again was going to work out. He wanted to sweep her off her feet and take her back home with him but she wouldn’t be happy in Sunnydale with her mom and now stepdad there.

He had checked into where she used to live. Sure enough Joyce and Hank Price had gotten married and there was no sign of the fact Buffy was missing. He searched the library and had found one little newspaper article but that was it. It contained their marriage and a single plea for Buffy’s whereabouts. But he couldn’t find a real police report, no missing child on a milk cartoon, and no real search. He was gravely disappointed by the lack of effort on her mother’s part but didn’t say a word to her when he had seen her for the first time. It wasn’t his battle and he didn’t want to upset her since he had no idea where Buffy really was at that given time.

William talked about college and how different it was for him. He talked about his classes, his dreams, his hopes and find himself over dinner telling her things he had never told anyone, not even his girlfriend Drusilla.

Buffy told William she had hoped to one day find the perfect place to settle down, have a great job and have children after getting married of course and William said he had the same dream.

Before they knew it, dinner was done and William’s lips had found Buffy’s.

Once again Buffy was swept away by his kiss and found herself helpless in his arms.

He carried her to the back room and laid her on her bed admiring her pink silk sheets for a minute and smiled at the pink pig that he had given her years ago on her pillow before peeling away her simple sweater and khaki pants and pink set of matching bra and panty set before finally settling his eyes on the beautiful Buffy in front of him.

She had filled out a bit more, had more womanly curves on her. She was 18 now so of course she was more womanly curves on her than she did at 16.

He looked on in awe at her as she blushed up and pulled him down to kiss her as she quickly removed his shirt eager to renew herself with the way he smelt, looked and felt.

She gasped seeing how tight his abs had gotten. No longer did he had the slightest bit of muscle but instead she could tell he had been working out. He looked amazing.

Tight abs, tight thighs, tight chest. Tight everything. ‘Oh my my my’, Buffy thought but instead she said,, “You’re beautiful.”

William smirked at her and said, “You are too pet, you are too.” With that he kissed his way down her cheek to suck on her ear lobe earning a gasp from her, then he kissed down her neck pausing here and there to suck gently on her skin leaving behind love bites that would still be there by morning.

He continued to kiss down her chest to her breasts where he sucked them into his mouth teasing the tips with his tongue and moved his other hand over her other breast where he teased and pulled on her nipples making her arch her back and moan loudly.

He smirked remembering how receptive she was. How could he have forgotten that? He frowned knowing how he could have forgotten that. Drusilla his girlfriend, could care less as long as she got off once. You had to work really hard on getting her off too. Pleasure mixed with more pain than he liked but she had filled the place of Buffy. Or had tried to and mostly failed.

No one was like his beautiful Buffy. He kissed his way down her stomach stopping to plunge his tongue into her belly button gasping Buffy to gasp and arch her back even more off the bed.

William grinned before kissing his way down her leg and then removing her socks and boots to allow him to suck on each toe making Buffy squirm with sensations she had never thought possible and some she had long forgotten.

She whispered, “William please.” William smirked and then kissed his way back up her legs until he reached his goal and licked her lips and then blew air over them making Buffy jumped off the bed in shock.

William smirked at her reaction and lifted her legs up and over his shoulder to open her up to his gaze. He used one finger to lightly trace over her clit and two trace over the entrance of her quim and the backdoor entrance before leaning down and licking her in one giant lick causing Buffy to orgasm.

William eased a finger into her making her quiver and shake as he began to ease in and out with his finger while sucking on her clit.

Buffy shook as mini orgasms after orgasms coursed through her body until she screamed, “William, please no more no more.”

William crawled up her body and kissed her gently letting her taste herself on his lips as he gave her body a slight break.

After a few minutes he slid his legs over hers and pulled her legs ot wrap around him allowing him to position himself at her entrance.

She pleaded with him to take her and William wasn’t one to not listen to his lover so he plunged into Buffy in one motion as Buffy yelled out as pain mixed with pleasure.

She felt so full and so complete. She felt like she had been missing out on what should have been hers all along.

She weeped tears of joy as he moved in and out and as he hugged her tight whispering sweet nothings in her ears against her lips, “Oh Buffy, you feel so good. I’ve missed you so much. Missed this, missed you. Promise me you won’t leave me this time. Want you forever.”

Buffy frowned for a minute thinking about his words but dismissed it deciding she would just give him what he wanted if only for a night.

The longer he plunged into her, the longer she realized this wouldn’t just be another one night stand. She wanted his forever. The more he spoke sweetly to her, the more she fell in love.

She hugged him tight whispering his name as she started to shake again ready for another orgasm. She pulled him closer and kissed him deeply feeling herself go over the edge and then she yelled out his name, “WILLIAM!” as she experienced a deep and hard orgasm which sent William over the top with his as well.

As they both laid there spent Buffy promised herself she would try this with William this time. She had a better job, he had a future. They could easily have one together since she wasn’t working in a strip club anymore.

She sighed and snuggled against him happily and experienced the best night’s sleep in her life.


Chapter End Notes:
Angst in the next chapter but Spuffy will prevail eventually. I promise!