Author's Chapter Notes:
Infers slight kissing that might be considered incest but isn't graphic and ends quickly. I will warn in the chapter this occurs in. Slight Buffy/Other mentioned not elaborate and mostly to deal with plot. Spike/Other mentioned in passing but not dealt with in the story other than for plot reasons.
Disclaimer: I do not own Buffy or Spike or any other characters in this story. They belong to Joss Whedon and ME and whoever else owns it. Only thing I do own is the plot.
Chapter 3 contains the slight incest scene. Just minor kissing which is quickly ended.

Chapter 2: The New House and All That Is In It



Buffy felt great after her bath and sat down afterwards to do some homework for school for Monday. Although she was a straight A student she had to work hard to do well in her honors classes and stay near the top of her class.

Buffy was relieved when her mother had told her she wouldn’t have to switch schools as Hank’s driver could drive her to school anywhere she wanted to go.

After finishing her homework she decided she had some time to explore.

As she wandered down the hallway and the stairs, which lead down the lower floors’ hallway along the way she peeked into various rooms. There were so many beautiful rooms she could see herself being so lost for months.

There was a beautiful library and an amazing garden.

There was an indoor pool encased in a room that was made of glass as well as a spa complete with massage tables. She was offered a massage but knew she didn’t have time right now, she did however make a mental note to herself to come back tomorrow and see about getting one.

The next room Buffy wandered into was strange. It was completely padded in white leather: ceiling, floor as well as the walls. It was eerie and had a definite asylum vibe to it, but also it also made her curious.

She wandered further into the room and noticed chains and shackles hung from the ceiling. There were also handcuffs in various places around the room along with other equipment she had never seen before.

She heard a noise and ran out of the room quickly not wanting to get caught in there. She raced back to her room and closed the door behind her to catch her breath.

When she looked at the time, she realized it was 6:45 already. She knew she needed to have a bit of time to find the dining room.

She took a few minutes to pick out her outfit and then looked at herself in the mirror. She had dressed very conservatively in loosed khaki pants and a turtleneck hoping to detour any uneasiness around Hank.

She bent down to put on her tan boots that matched the pants perfectly. She looked nice but not enough to draw attention to herself. She left her hair down and put a bare minimum of make up.

She was so nervous. She really hoped she could make it through dinner with Hank without having any issues.

Just then she heard a knock at the door and the housekeeper entered the room and said, “Dinner will be served in just a minute. Would you like me to show you where to go?”

Buffy remembered her manners and smiled saying, “Yes ma’am.”

The housekeeper smiled at her manners but then frowned as she turned expecting Buffy to follow. Buffy hurried down the stairs and through the hallway, which eventually lead to a large dining room.

Buffy’s plate had been already placed next to Hank’s and Hank stood as she entered the room. She felt like a princess.

She sat in a seat that Hank had pulled out for her and watched as the first item was served.


Chapter 3: A Dinner With a Side of Trouble



She ate through the whole meal and refused dessert. It was during dessert Buffy began to feel very uncomfortable.

Buffy asked if she may be excused, Hank said yes, and she thought she was done for the night.

An hour later while Buffy was reading one of her books, there was a knock on the door.

The housekeeper entered and eyed Buffy suspiciously as she stated, “The master would like to see you in his chambers now. I’ll show you the way.”

Buffy stuttered, “Me? Why?”

The housekeeper didn’t answer and instead said, “Come on. Don’t dillydally.”

Buffy took a deep breath and tried to figure out what was going on. She didn’t know why she would be called to his chambers. Was that his bedroom? She didn’t want to go near his bedroom.

She looked down at her outfit making sure she didn’t look sexy or anything and knew the turtleneck alone should have been enough to turn him off.

By the time she got to the last room, the housekeeper knocked and he said, “Send her in.”

Buffy was then pushed into the room and the door was closed behind her.

She looked around his chambers and it was definitely his bedroom. She was nervous trying to figure out why she was asked here and where he was.

He came around the corner in just a pair of boxes as Buffy turned around as to not see.

He laughed an evil laugh and said, “Come on toots. Turn around so you can see what you will be getting as a treat tonight. I know you want me.”

Buffy wouldn’t turn around so Hank went over to her and forced her to turn around. She tried to focus on the wall behind him and he wouldn’t have it.

He hit her in the face saying, “Look at me, Buffy. You know you want me.”

Buffy shook her head now trying to portray the fact she didn’t want him. He was her mother’s boyfriend and way past her age. Definitely old enough to be her father and he was gross.

He demanded, “Kiss me on the cheek Buffy and I’ll leave you go back to your room.”

Buffy hesitated but wanted to go back to her room so badly so she leaned in to kiss him on the cheek and he turned his face forcing her to kiss him on the lips.

He pressed her body into her as she struggled to get away. He moved one hand to touch her breast and she gasped pulling away.

Not wanting her to get get away he instead tried to press her closer. Buffy finally figured out that he wanted much more than kiss and she lifted one of her legs and kicked him hard in the leg.

He released her grabbing his leg as she continued to punch at his face causing him to fall over. With that she ran out of the room as fast as she could.

Seeing the housekeeper run past her to see what the yelling was about, she rushed into her room and grabbed a suitcase from her closet and quickly put some items into it: a few changes of clothes, her makeup, brushes, the picture of her parents and sister.

She realized she had to be faster knowing they wouldn’t be too long in finding her and she grabbed her shampoo and soap out of the bathroom and after grabbing some money out of her top drawer as well as her beloved camera, she took one last look at the room and grabbed her jacket and left quickly.

She ran down the stairs still hearing the commotion behind her and raced out the door with someone following behind her. She didn’t even stop to see who it was and continued to run as fast as she could.

Silently breathing a sigh of relief that cheerleading had kept her in great shape she ran into some guy’s yard to hide.

Not hearing anyone behind her she hopped the fence and continued to run until she saw the Sunnydale bus station. She counted out her money seeing how much she grabbed.

It was all of her birthday money including the nice expensive necklace Hank had given her. It totaled about $1,000. She never spent anything on herself and therefore had been saving up for a trip with her friend to Europe.

She walked past the bus station and stopped at the ATM at the corner. There she withdrew the max amount of $500 dollars hoping that $1,500 would get her to L.A. and give her some spending money as well.

She walked back to the bus station and noticed a bus labeled L.A. in the front. She went to the ticket corner and bought a ticket to L.A.

“One-way or Round Trip sweetie?” the lady at the ticket counter asked.

Buffy looked sad as she answered, “One-way.”

The lady handed her a ticket and said, “Have a good trip!”

Buffy nodded not wanting to say anything as she walked over to the bus.

The driver asked, “Heading to L.A.?”

Buffy nodded and gave the driver her $30 dollar ticket and climbed up dragging her large suitcase behind her.

As she sat in the seat she took one last look at Sunnydale thinking she will never see the place again as long as she lived.