Author's Chapter Notes:
a small bit of spike and other.....not much i promise
Spike was bored and this meant trouble for someone: normally some human or demon that looked at him funny, but here there was Dru, and four blank walls. A sleeping and drugged Dru at that; although technically he was a necrophiliac he preferred his dead bodies to be moving and moaning when he drilled into them. Spike put Dru carefully onto one of the beds he found and looked round for something to do. There was no TV or radio, in fact there seemed to be nothing to occupy his ever-active mind, and his mind and body were always active. Being incarcerated for even a few days without entertainment would send him as screwy as his sire was; he needed something to do. Exploring their rooms would be a good start. He looked around the room, taking note of everything he saw. He was delighted to find that a bookshelf placed near a comfortable chair held an eclectic mix of books: poetry and prose, fiction and fact. He would look more carefully later. At the moment his last few days were starting to take their toll and he needed to sleep, his body was crying out for rest. Kicking off his boots he spooned in behind Dru and allowed himself to doze off.

Even sleeping through it the morning seemed to take forever to leave; the afternoon even longer. Every hour dragged as though it was trying to become a week or a month. After he had slept for a couple of hours Spike spent the rest of the time exploring the rooms they had been given. Two large beds, complete with thick blankets and soft sheets, dominated the bedroom which led directly from the sitting room-cum-kitchen he found himself in. Leaving Dru still asleep on her bed he started to look around the room; a closed door led to a small but well-equipped bathroom. Dru slept on while he took a shower; whatever they had slipped into her blood was working well. He used the supplies provided to clean the grease and blood out of his hair and the stench off his skin. The water stayed hot despite him taking a long time in the shower, still warming his cool flesh. It was good to feel clean. Wrapping a thick fluffy towel around his hips as he came out of the steam-filled room, running a comb through his unruly locks. A slight noise caught his attention: he could hear a faint metallic buzz as a camera tracked his movements, and smirked. He hoped that whoever was watching was enjoying the sight of his semi naked body. He wondered what the reaction would be if he dropped the towel and gave them a show; he had never been what you would call shy, and he knew he had a good body. But it was better not to wind anyone up until he knew who he was dealing with. He ignored the noise from the machine and dried himself off with a second towel. He had been pleasantly surprised at the quality of the supplies in the bathroom. All the best, and even the makes and scents that Dru preferred, though normally he would steal them, all spices and rich musk, and cool musk, but here he didn’t have to. Obviously whoever ran this place wanted them to be comfortable and clean.

Spike laughed to himself. Speaking of smells, he wrinkled up his nose at the stench rising up from his dirty clothes, and he really didn’t want to put them on again. Spike investigated the drawers and closet, delighted to find a few pairs of jeans and dress shirts hanging up, with tees and underwear folded neatly in the drawers. There were clothes for Dru as well and Spike made a mental note to help his beloved with a bath later. He pulled out a pair of the denims and pulled them over his hips, ignoring the underwear in the drawer. Socks and a tee finished off his clothes. Spike was delighted with the new doc martins that he found at the bottom of the closet.

He found a small fridge well stocked with packets of blood and a couple bottles of wine. There was a separate stack of bags marked with Dru’s name; it was a slightly different colour but, after he tested it, Spike deemed it safe for Dru and looked around for something to pour it into. Opening a cupboard he discovered a small microwave and a set of mugs, all plain white and all unbreakable even with his vampiric strength. He poured the marked blood into one of the mugs and put it into the microwave to heat. Marked in bright red pen was a line by the dial showing exactly where to turn it to, to reheat the blood. In the couple of minutes it took to heat Spike explored the rest of the cabinets. There was weetabix and Burba weed in one, as well as coffee and tea. Earl Grey included, he noted: Dru’s favourite. Whoever had set this place up knew their tastes.

‘Spike…’ a weak and feeble voice called from the other room, ‘Spike?’ Dru called again. The microwave pinged and he took out the blood; he could feel the heat permeate through the mug, the smell was delicious, he could feel his mouth watering and intoxicating his senses.

‘Dru, brought you some blood: drink up Princess,’ he coaxed, hoping that she would drink from the china. Normally Dru refused to bag it in any form, preferring to take straight from the source.

Dru sat up and looked around the room.

‘I know this place: we’re where the sunshine is stored, my prince.’ She took the mug, not making a comment about the blood and started to sip it without even looking at it or wrinkling her perfect nose. ‘Miss Edith likes it here, she stays here sometimes; can you see the sky?’ she asked, stroking his cheek. ‘My beautiful Dark Prince: but not mine for long.’ She took another drink from her mug.

‘I can’t see anything, Dru.’ Spike answered patiently…

‘Ah but you will, you’ll be surrounded by sunshine and flowers, lots of pretty little flowers for me to hold in my hand.’ Dru started to sip her blood again, humming gently to herself, oblivious to anything that Spike might say or do. He knew this mood of old.

Spike made his way back to the kitchenette and fixed himself some blood, crumbling the Burba weed into it to give it a kick. He needed a kick; this place was beginning to freak him out. His sire liked few places but she seemed settled here. He could hear and sense nothing, no heart beats, no demons, just the slight noise from where Dru was drinking without complaint and the noise from the slow movement of the camera in the sitting room. It was going to drive him crazy. There was no form of communication in the room, no phone, no intercom and shouting at the door hadn’t seemed to help, the sound was muffled soundproofed.

Taking his blood he ran Dru a bath and filled it with Bubbles. Having washed her hair, massaging the conditioner through her fine dark locks, Dru moaned out her appreciation and he rubbed at her scalp. Then he picked up a sponge; she loved having her back washed. He stroked the sponge over her white flesh and made his way slowly down between her legs and to the centre of her womanhood. Dru moaned as he slipped two fingers inside her and rubbed at that place that always sent her crazy. He could feel his cock hardening at the noises she was making. Slipping his fingers out from her wet channel he swept her up in his arms and carried her to the bed, where they proceeded to spend the rest of the day.

Spike felt the sun go down and a chime rang through the rooms. ‘Meeting in one hour, Meeting in one hour.’ it repeated, disturbing both Dru and Spike. Getting up, they dressed and waited for the door to open. The vampires would be ready for anything. Dru had even chosen to wear low heeled shoes, ready for any fight.