Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry it took so long. I HAVE FOUND A BETA!
Joy!! :D SlayerisSpikesSexSlave. Is going to joy me on my journey of writing Forever Yours. So lets see what this chapter shall bring us!
Buffy woke up a few hours later because she had to pee, as she glanced over to see Spike still sleeping she wondered why he couldn't always look that sweet and peaceful. She slowly slipped out of the bed to use the bathroom he had fixed up for her, she then took and grabbed a towel turning on the water in the shower to semi-relax her muscles because Spike had to be the only vampire she knew who couldn't get some hot water!

Her thoughts drifted back to the sex she and Spike had shared just a few hours before hand, she noticed her hands were moving on their own violations and as she let out a moan she decided it couldn't hurt since Spike was still asleep, he slept like the dead, no pun intended she thought. Her hand slowly swept over her mound, as the other slowly trailed up to play with her nipples, as another moan escaped past her lips.


However what she didn't know is that the vampire had woken and came up to the shower curtain, slowly snuck in behind her with her eyes closed and her thoughts thinking about the sex they had shared in his bed the previous hours. She didn't even feel him come up behind her. He grabbed her flipping her around and sliding into her quim in one swift movement without skipping a beat. Buffy's eyes shot open looking at him and then let her head fall back in pleasure as he picked up the pace, it was fast and primal, nothing sweet or loving about it, it was to let Spike's demon forward to play and Buffy's Slayer had met it every inch of the way. "Cum for me Slayer, Cum with me." Spike said to her as he licked the bite mark on her neck sending her sense into over drive thinking and then pushing it to the back of her mind how she could feel what he felt and it doubled the pleasure, his human features slipped away as his game face shift into place as he carefully slid his teeth into the same marks from when he had claimed her, without even knowing that his demon had claimed her, sending them both over the edge as they screamed out each others names. They slowly came down off their high..Spike slowly pulled out of Buffy and they set to helping each other wash off, as Spike's hard cock had started to poke into Buffy's abdomen while he was washing her down, she felt her body start to hum, as Spike felt her heartbeat a little fast and could smell her arousal, he slowly began to wash her in a rhythm that enhanced the feeling, as he could hear her blood rushing threw her veins as She slowly felt the the fire building inside of her body. She wrapped her hands slowly around his cock and was playing with the head of it as if just trying to tease him and make him harder than he already was, she was rewarded with a few small drops of pre-cum. She then pulled him closer and took him inside her as she felt filled completely once again. They build a slow and steady pace as they soon were coming close to the edge, Spike's hand found his way down to her little bundle of nerves as his hand made circles around it and then rubbed it just right, and he felt them both fall over the edge together, then washed up and got out of the shower, as the water was freezing.


Spike grabbed them each a towel as he dried himself off watching Buffy
drying herself off and then wrapping the towel around her hair as she walked towards Spike's dresser and pulled out one of his black t-shirts and pulled the shirt on on over her towel covered head as once again she could feel his thoughts, she turned to look at him and replied "Possibly" he looked at her bewildered. "What are you talking about, Pet?" he asked her with a wonderment, as she then grabbed a pair of her pants that were tucked away at the bottom of his dresser in case of a late night patrol gone awry, and slipped them on, buttoning them up.
"You asked me if I was staying another night, I replied possibly..." She said glancing towards the bed and then plopped down on it. "I never said anything to you, Buffy, I was think--" he trailed off in thought again. "YOU WHAT!?" She yelled at him again "I haven't said one bloody thing, ducks, what's got your knickers in a twist now!?" He yelled back at her, when he really hadn't meant to yell sometimes she just got the better of him, even thou he wasn't trying to let her. "You just said or thought if I'm not mistaken you claimed me? How is that possible? I thought it had to be a mutual agreement?" She said in an almost whisper, as he moved closer to her seeing the bite mark on her neck, he slowly ran his thumb over it, as a small moan came past her lips as he did so. Her eyes slowly made it to his he could read her confusion as he could feel it threw their bond from the claim.


She then noticed the bite mark on his neck since he was only dressed in jeans..her gaze came back to rest on his. "I think we accidentally claimed each other during our little games lat night, pet, but the real kicker is that" he said as she interrupted him. "Its forever? isn't it?" She replied as just a whisper but knew he'd hear her all the same. "Good Job, Slayer! I see you've kept up on your vampire knowledge." He said as he turned around going to grab his shirt and grab a mug of blood to drink. "Actually, I've only heard of them, I was just taking a wild guess, I've heard Giles babbling on about them the one day, I'm much more stake now ask questions later girl, as the rest of the gang is with the whole research, type thing." She stated and then the thought hit her, and she jumped up yelling at him,

"Spike, what are we going to do about this! THIS IS SOMETHING I'M NOT OKAY WITH!"

"I don't want to be your mate for life, there isn't anything good about you!" she nearly growled at him while yelling, not meaning to be so harsh, but then again it was a serious matter at least to her being the Slayer.

"Slayer, I don't fancy being a part of your little scooby gang either! This isn't just my fault either, takes two to claim each other, pet," his human features slid away as his face then held that of the vampire inside him, as he chugged the blood down quickly, as Buffy made a face of disgust.


"Spike this is serious!" She had an icy chill to her voice, that made the hair on Spike's neck tingle with a small amount of worry... "You think I don't know that, Slayer!" He said with the same icy chill that had then given her a slight hint of worry, then growled lunging at her...Buffy yelped in surprise of what she found herself faced with...


Chapter End Notes:
What will happen next?
So I was expecting SlayerisSpikesSexSlave to take a little longer, so It might take another couple days before the next chapter. I still have to write it..and well the ideas are there...For some reason its just not ready to be written please be expecting soon thou! :D