Author's Chapter Notes:
Originally this was a Spillow fic – that’s what the prompts called for – but it was dead easy to switch it to Spuffy (because let’s face it, I gagged writing Spillow and the only way I got through it was to imagine it was Buffy) and here’s the end product. It’ll be 3 chapters at most and it’s nothing more than PWOP. YAY SMUT! *giggles

Many thanks to Mari for looking at the Spillow version, even though it made your eyes bleed (sorry hun). To make up for it, here’s the Spuffy version. Also to Tina for bluntly (and honestly) telling me it was crap. I KNOW it was, `cause I only hacked it out in 45 mins – NO thought at all. And then she fixed it all up. It’s why I love her. Thankee dawling.

The prompt was: The girl, guitar, hotel room, and masturbation. You do the math on how it’s gonna end.

Enjoy!
“Room Service!”

Knocking on the door, Buffy yelled to the occupant and waited for an answer. Hearing nothing, she took her master key-card, stuck it in the slot, and swung the door wide open.

The décor at Sunnydale’s most upscale, elite hotel, which was nothing more than a glorified Holiday Inn, left much to be desired. One assumed that the well-stocked mini bar more than made up for the lack of atmosphere.

Stepping into the room, she cringed upon hearing the shower going; realizing the rush of water must have prevented her voice from being heard by the guest. Glancing at the bed’s tangled covers, she figured she could take a few quick minutes to tidy things up and maybe change the linens before leaving the room.

Hurriedly, she brought her cart closer to the door, grabbing a set of clean sheets and some mints for the pillow before strolling inside. The daily list from the manager always stated which rooms were occupied, but it never included names. As she glanced around at all the acoustic guitars, however, she had to stifle a gasp when recognizing right away that the guest was none other than Spike Montgomery, lead singer from the group ‘Kill All Mimes’.

The fact his name was clearly engraved into every guitar plus the band’s logo – the face of a mime within a circle with a hash mark over it – was a dead give away. It was detailed on almost all of the soundboards with a few crafted on the back. Her friends had dragged her to see them play at The Bronze last night and not only were they good, but the lead singer was a total hottie.

Pulling her head out of the clouds, she peeled off the bedspread and laid it over one of the standard chairs that accompanied a dull circular table near the window then grimaced when she caught the unmistakable scent of sex lingering on it. Ewww! Huffing her disgust, she rapidly snatched a pair of rubber gloves from her cart and prepared to strip the bed.

“Fuck, yeah!”

Freezing on the spot, she slowly turned her gaze towards the bathroom to see the door cracked open an inch. The way the shower was situated allowed for a full view due to a large wall-to-wall mirror on the opposite side. Damning her own curiosity, she dropped the gloves and crept closer to the door, pushing it slightly. The shower had no curtain, only a clear glass sliding door to protect the tile from stray splashes of water, and the image in the mirror left nothing to the imagination.

Spike Montgomery was not a tall man, but damn, he was nicely sculpted in all the right places, his gorgeous platinum blond locks curling wetly around his ears. Subconsciously licking her lips, she pressed the side of her face against the doorframe and watched as his hands moved all over his body, wishing desperately she could be a loofah right now. Her breath left her when she spied his hand travel extreme south to his groin, cursing the rising fog in the room that was starting to obstruct her view.

“That’s right, suck me off,” he purred.

Oh God! Was someone in there with him? Craning her neck around the door, she saw he was perfectly alone, so she chalked it up as some fantasy that must be playing in his head as she watched his long, nimble fingers wrap around… oh my God, if that wasn’t the nicest cock she’d ever seen!

One palm was propped on the tile wall, the other stroking his rigid flesh, thick and heavy balls dangling low, caressing his inner thighs. Every few upstrokes, he slid his thumb over the dusky-rose head and rubbed the gathering fluid on his glans, rimming the edge with his black-painted nail.

“Shit, yeah… use your teeth,” he moaned, his head thrown back.

Buffy closed her eyes, her own fluid now leaking from her slit as she imagined herself in the shower with the rock-star, doing those things to him. Slowly, she lowered her own fingers inside her skirt and traced the edge of her panties, dipping in to tap her clit. Biting her lip, she gently swirled the pad of her finger around the nubbin, her gaze never leaving Spike.

“You wanna suck on my balls, don’t you?” he muttered.

Even though he couldn’t see her, she nodded, tracing her lips with her free hand, pulling a digit between her teeth and biting lightly.

“God, that’s good… now pop `em in your sweet mouth.”

Obeying him, she sucked three fingers in her mouth, tonguing the groves as if she were actually licking his scrotum. She even imagined the smooth flesh of his sac, running her tongue along the raphe line separating his balls.

His groans grew louder and her pants grew harsher. “Now stop. I wanna cum all over your tits.”

Taking her fingers out of her mouth, she nearly whimpered as she began rapidly rubbing her clit, every few moments sliding a digit into her dripping core, writhing against the doorframe. She even knelt down and bared her breasts so that she could enjoy the fantasy he’d induced in her.

The constant sound of his hand sliding up and down on his thick cock grew more intense, more passionate, and Buffy could not stop herself from rocking back and forth on her hand, the heat rising within her.

“That’s it… gonna cum and you’re gonna lick it off those rosebud nips,” he snarled feverishly, caught up in the excitement overtaking him.

She watched his back arch as he yelled, one hand clutching at the wall, the other pumping his dick furiously, taking her with him. They both shouted their release, long and hard, as ropes of thick cum splattered the tile of the shower stall.

Startled by the other voice, Spike cut the shower off immediately. He shoved the glass aside, nearly slipping when stepping out which forced him to grab hold of the towel bar to steady himself. Finding the bathroom door ajar, he yanked it open the rest of the way to find a cute, little blonde maid kneeling in the entranceway, her face extremely flushed. He immediately deduced that she’d watched him wank off, especially when seeing one hand was still in her knickers and the other grasping at her exposed breasts.

Giving her a dirty smirk, he stood with his hand on his hips, not bothering to cover himself. “Like the show?”

Puffing her bangs out of her eyes, she turned her gaze to meet his, her mouth forming a large ‘O’.

“Uh… room service?”


Chapter End Notes:
I have NOT started another WIP - trust me! This is just a little bit of porn that I indulged in - plus it stretches my abilities to write mindless smut, which Sotia says I should do more often. So in essence, I'm just following her orders. ;)