Author's Chapter Notes:
Spuffy loving!

Chapter 18: The Rest of Their Lives



Spike whispered, “I’m sorry that I didn’t come get you luv. I was a ghost at first you know. I tried to go get you but I didn’t. I failed and I’m sorry.”

Buffy whispered softly, “You didn’t fail. You’re here now and alive and you saved me as I asked.”

Spike leaned over noticing Angel had slipped out at some point. He pulled his shirt over his head and then pulled hers. He grinned leaning down to take a nipple into his mouth and teasing it as she whispered, “Oh my god I missed you.”

Spike laughed saying, “You only missed my mouth?”

Buffy shook her head saying, “No I missed your mouth, I missed your erection, I miss your touch, your lips, your words, god I just missed all of you.”

Spike smirked and used both hands on her breasts whispering against her ear, “Good answer luv.” He took the earlobe near his mouth and sucked on it and heard Buffy moan and move her hands down his back to touch every inch of skin.

She reached around the front undoing his pants buckle and zipper and moaned as he kissed down her neck to suck on her pressure point. He smiled realizing how much she really trusted him, as he closed his eyes feeling the pressure of her blood fill his mind for a minute before he kissed down her shoulders.

Buffy’s hands weren’t idled and had reached into his pants to caress him. His hips were moving with her hand as he groaned against her skin.

He released her breasts and stood up to remove his pants kicking off his socks and shoes and smiled as Buffy lie back on the bed making room for him. He needed to taste her first. It had been too long. He gently spread her legs as she spread them further and he took a deep breath close to her junction and enjoyed the scent of her.

He groaned saying, “Oh Buffy luv, it has been too long. Let me taste you please? You never let me before unless it was on my fingers but I so much want to taste you.”

Buffy nodded and spread her legs a little further as he moved his mouth against her sucking her clit into his mouth. She arched her hips and felt them almost come completely off the bed as he moved one of hands to rest on her stomach keeping her down on the bed.

He released her clit to swirl his tongue around her causing her to moan out loudly and reach back to grasp the headboard tightly. He used his free hand to trace up her lips watching as the opened for him and he slid a cool finger into her warm entrance and filled her. She moaned whispering, “Ooh Spike.”

He loved the way his name was like a whisper off her lips and he started to move his finger in and out adding a second to join. He was determined to bring her off with his mouth since he had never been allowed to do that before. Buffy had never been big on foreplay and had always wanted things to start right away but this time, he was going to make it special.

He used his two fingers to pump in and out of her and sucked and tasted her clit driving her crazy. Her knuckles were white from holding on so hard and her hips were moving and pushing against Spike’s hand. She was thankful Spike was stronger than she was.

She felt her release coming close and shuddered and moaned out in protest. Normally it came fast and hard and she had no time for it to build up but this time it was different. She clasp her legs together in pleasure and he moved his elbows to keep her open as he continued to plunge in and out of her opening and lick up the juices while teasing her clit. He plunged deeply holding his fingers inside of her and she lost it.

She moaned out a loud, “SPIKE! YES!” as she thrashed on the bed like crazy. He left his fingers pumping in her as he released her clit looking up and watched her get off. She was amazing when she reached her release. This release was even more amazing because it was pure and love filled. It wasn’t cause by pain or torture or demand. It was given by love.

He moved up and over her sucking on her breasts and nibbling at the nipples as she whispered, “Please Spike I need you in me.”

She wasn’t big on the begging so he listened. He removed his fingers licking them clean and enjoying the flavor as he positioned himself at the entrance.

He whispered, “You sure Buffy?”

She nodded frantically and he said, “Invite me in luv.”

She whispered, “Come in Spike. You are part of me, fill me.”

He listened and pushed into her feeling her muscles move to accommodate. He rocked out of her and back in filling her to the brim with him.

She moaned whispering, “I missed this feeling so much.”

Spike began to move in her saying next to her ear, “Promise me it wont be like before. Promise me it will be real and true and a relationship.”

Buffy nodded whispering, “We will have a relationship, I promise.” He felt his heart be filled with love for her and he leaned down still pumping in and out of her and kissed her passionately. She kissed him back and he could feel the love pouring off her. He reached down and toyed with her nipples causing her to moan.

She whispered, “Will you bite me taking away Angel and Dracula’s mark please?”

Spike stopped moving and looked own at her saying, “What?”

Buffy whispered, “I want to belong to you, not them. I want us to never be parted. Make me yours?”

Spike still refused to move saying, “You want me to claim you Buffy?”

Buffy nodded and said, “I’ll do it back just please move!”

He listened moving in and out of her and leaned down to take a nipple into his mouth but his mind was racing, Buffy wanted to claim him. Someone wanted him forever. Part of him thought it was wrong but he wanted it so badly. He wanted to belong to Buffy and Buffy to him so he reached down and rubbed her clit determined to make it good for her and leaned down to her pressure point on her neck.

She tilted her head giving him full access and she whispered, “Now” as she felt the pressure building up to the point of release. He placed a gentle kiss on her neck and then carefully slid his fangs into her neck and he took a few pulls of her blood. He closed his eyes enjoying the feeling of Buffy’s Slayer blood run through his system. It was 100 times better than any blood he had ever tasted in his life. She moaned and felt Spike’s hands holding her steady as she shuddered into release. She yelled out Spike’s name turning her neck to bite into him hearing him say, “Mine Buffy Summers, you are my mate.” She replied through her tears, “Yours. I’ve always been yours.”

She then sank her teeth into him and tasting the coppery taste of his blood before saying, “You Spike, William the Bloody, William Pratt, are mine now and forever mine!” Spike answered with tears in his years, “Yours. I’m all yours.” He shuddered out his release sending her over the edge again into an orgasm as they both clung to each other feeling each other’s emotions overpower them.

When Buffy’s orgasm stopped she whispered, “I love you Spike.” Spike looked into her eyes whispering, “I love you too Buffy.”

He rolled over to his side pulling her with him and watched as she snuggled up to him and rested her head against his chest. He whispered, “Isn’t this the best part of sex?”

Buffy chuckled remembering a conversation where he had told her he loved this part of sex better than the action itself. She didn’t buy it but knew that now perhaps he was telling the truth. She nodded saying, “Spike think we can find something to do somewhere? What do you do for a living here?”

Spike laughed saying, “Go on wild goose chases for your ex. Perhaps he can find us something better to do or we can go on missions for someone else.”

Buffy nodded and closed her eyes whispering softly, “I hope so. The whole being stuck in an office left much to be desired. I’d rather be out running around, killing things, searching for lost treasure, or traveling the world. God anything is better than an office job. We can do that together right? You won’t ever leave me, will you?”

Spike shook his head kissing her hair saying, “I’ll never leave you Buffy. You’re mine and I’m yours, now and forever.”

Buffy smiled falling asleep saying, “Good.”