[Reviews - 114] LikedPrinter
Summary: Season six, post Bargaining Part I. Demons overrun Sunnydale, Spike is left alone in the Summers' house, and Buffy is resurrected and returns home just a few days after The Scoobies leave town. When Spike realizes that Buffy is far from the Buffy they knew, what would he do?

Currently nominated at Spark and Burn Awards Round 6 for Best Plot, Best WIP, and Best Spike Characterization and at the Readers Have Chosen for their July Fiction Poll. Thank you!!
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Action, Horror, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Character Death
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 23 Completed: Yes
Word count: 36178 Read: 25091
Published: 02/10/2009 Updated: 06/27/2009

1. Chapter One by _3xy_ [Reviews - 6] Liked (1206 words)
Thank you to Tanit and DawnofMe for beta reading.

Another fic, I know! But I've already written 7 chapters for this one; all of them are with my amazing betas. AND I've even written an outline for this! Yeah! First time! LOL. :D

I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy writing it.

2. Chapter Two by _3xy_ [Reviews - 5] Liked (1270 words)
Thank you to DawnofMe and Tanit for the beta read. They both rock!

3. Chapter Three by _3xy_ [Reviews - 7] Liked (1551 words)
Thanks again to dawnofme and tanit for the beta read! Both of you rock!

4. Chapter Four by _3xy_ [Reviews - 8] Liked (1596 words)
Thank you to all the readers/reviewers! Thank you to my two awesome betas: DawnofMe and Tanit. I made about three changes after they sent it back to me so if there are mistakes, they are all mine.

5. Chapter Five by _3xy_ [Reviews - 4] Liked (1323 words)
Thanks to DawnofMe and Tanit for being the awesome betas they are. Thank you also to everyone who has read this, most especially to those to reviewed.

6. Chapter Six by _3xy_ [Reviews - 4] Liked (1203 words)
Betas: dawnofme and tanit. Without them, my writing wouldn't be readable. It would be, I guess... but you know what I mean! :P

7. Chapter Seven by _3xy_ [Reviews - 3] Liked (1490 words)
Thank you, as always, to my two wonderful betas: DawnofMe and Tanit.

8. Chapter Eight by _3xy_ [Reviews - 4] Liked (1359 words)
Betas: dawnofme and Tanit. Both of them are just AWESOME!

Thank you to cordykitten, PhotographyNut, Kitty and Brett for the reviews. You make my day!

9. Chapter Nine by _3xy_ [Reviews - 5] Liked (1154 words)
Betas: dawnofme and Tanit. They make my writing less crappy. Seriously, guys, they do.

Thanks to cordykitten, PhotographyNut and of course Kitty for the wonderful feedback. Kitty, I WUV YOU TOO!!! LOL. :D Anywho, I'll shut up now.

10. Chapter Ten by _3xy_ [Reviews - 4] Liked (1227 words)
Thanks to Dawn and Kristi for making my work readable and without any plot holes and not sucky. They make my work SO much better.

Thank you to everyone who has reviewed, and to Brett for the twenty questions. LOL!

The banner was made by yours truly, and it's not the best, I know. But I like it. A little. :D

11. Chapter Eleven by _3xy_ [Reviews - 5] Liked (1222 words)
Betas: dawnofme and tanit. these two make my work SO much better.

Thank you to everyone who reads, especially to those who review. Short chapter, but the next one will be interesting. :D

12. Chapter Twelve by _3xy_ [Reviews - 8] Liked (1998 words)
Thank you to dawnofme and Tanit for all their corrections and suggestions. They make my work so much better, really.

13. Chapter Thirteen by _3xy_ [Reviews - 3] Liked (1401 words)
Betas: DawnofMe (Dawn) and Tanit (Kristi).

14. Chapter Fourteen by _3xy_ [Reviews - 3] Liked (1440 words)
Betas: DawnofMe and Tanit. Without them, my work would be more sucky.

15. Chapter Fifteen by _3xy_ [Reviews - 3] Liked (1573 words)
The next chapters are with my wonderful beta readers, DawnofMe and Tanit.

16. Chapter Sixteen by _3xy_ [Reviews - 4] Liked (2128 words)
Thank you to DawnofMe and Tanit for the beta read.

17. Chapter Seventeen by _3xy_ [Reviews - 4] Liked (1833 words)
Beta readers: DawnofMe and Tanit.

18. Chapter Eighteen by _3xy_ [Reviews - 3] Liked (1541 words)
Beta readers: DawnofMe and Tanit

Because Kitty loved the last line, I have to say that credit for that re-worked last sentence goes to Kristi (Tanit) for her awesome advice. :)

19. Chapter Nineteen by _3xy_ [Reviews - 4] Liked (1546 words)
Beta readers: DawnofMe and Tanit

20. Chapter Twenty by _3xy_ [Reviews - 5] Liked (2105 words)
Beta Readers: DawnofMe and Tanit

Thank you to everyone who reads this, especially to those who review. :)

21. Chapter Twenty One by _3xy_ [Reviews - 7] Liked (1596 words)
Beta Readers: DawnofMe and Tanit.

I've finished writing this fic and there are only 2/3 more chapters left after this one. Thank you to everyone who reads despite the lack of "Spuffy". :)

22. Chapter Twenty-Two by _3xy_ [Reviews - 6] Liked (2510 words)
There are only 2 chapters left (including this one), and I will be posting them this week. Thank you to my beta readers, dawnofme and Tanit, for everything. Thank you to those who read this. I hope you enjoyed my story.

23. Chapter Twenty-Three by _3xy_ [Reviews - 9] Liked (1906 words)
Thank you to my two wonderful beta readers: DawnofMe and Tanit. They've helped me improve my writing.

Thank you to everyone who stuck by this story, Spuffyness or not, and to those who took the time to leave a review. They seriously mean a lot.