[Reviews - 63] LikedPrinter
Summary: Best friends since they were little, Buffy Summers and William Giles thought they’d go through everything together, until one night after graduation Buffy up and leaves for LA to work for her dad. After five years Buffy returns after a tragedy and she and her former best friend must come to terms with their relationship, only problem is, things are MUCH steamier between the two. Will this change be good? Or will it prove to be detremental to their entire relationship?
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Angst, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Character Death, Sexual Situations, Spike/Other, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No
Word count: 32851 Read: 7173
Published: 02/12/2009 Updated: 06/02/2011

1. Prologue by Eternal Love [Reviews - 18] Liked (4060 words)
This story deals with the topic of suicide and at some points will get very graphic. If this bothers you then please be sure to read the chapter summaries so you know which chapters not to read. I also ask that you don’t flame this story because of the topic either, these scenes are based on my real life experiences. Story title is based on the song ‘The Distance’ by Evan and Jaron.

Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy are the owners are creators of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and all of its characters. The content I write is not for profit and is solely for my own entertainment.

2. Reunited by Eternal Love [Reviews - 8] Liked (3719 words)
I want to thank everyone for their patience with my delayed updates. I've had a really hard couple of weeks with a bunch of personal issues blowing up in my face so it's been hard to find the ispiration to write. Thank you to everyone who reviewed the first chapter, reading through those cheered me up and got me writing whenever I could find time.

I also added a self-made banner to the story so let me know what you think. It's kind of simple, but thats what I was going for - A then and now sort of theme.

3. Catching Up by Eternal Love [Reviews - 9] Liked (4126 words)
I know it's been ridiculously long since my last update. I'd give an excuse except I don't have one. I'm just lazy. Sorry =/

4. Baby Steps by Eternal Love [Reviews - 10] Liked (4634 words)
Here's another one for you guys! Quick disclaimer - the lyrics included in this chapter actually belong to a local Buffalo band called Bone Deep, from their song The Desert from the album Snap. In here though, it's Spikes... :) Enjoy

5. The Way We Were by Eternal Love [Reviews - 3] Liked (4186 words)

6. A Change of Heart by Eternal Love [Reviews - 5] Liked (3952 words)

7. Just A Little Push... by Eternal Love [Reviews - 6] Liked (4936 words)

8. Progress by Eternal Love [Reviews - 4] Liked (3238 words)