Chapter 18


Buffy put the lamp on her side of the bed.

“God you are SO beautiful!” Was all William could say, he was mesmerised

She moved around the bed and stood in front of him, she could tell he was shaking slightly

“You say all the right things…now relax…” She began to lift off his sweatshirt, and the she threw it at the painted wicker chair at the end of the bed.

William undid the zip on her dress, it fell to the floor, she was braless, only wearing a thong. She reached up on tip toe to kiss him while she busied her hands undoing his belt, button and zip on his trousers.

Everything thrown on the chair, they stood naked in front of each other, the kisses became more urgent, she could feel the evidence of his desire pressing hard against her tummy. She reached down and cupped his sac, palming his huge erection as much as she could with her small hand, he was massive!

William immediately broke the kiss and his forehead dropped to her shoulder, his knees almost buckling

“Oh god!” he whispered before he began to kiss her neck.

He raised his hand and drew his thumb over one of her pebbled nipples that had been poking into his chest, this earned him a gasp and she held him more tightly

She broke the kiss and centred herself on the bed, holding out her arms for him.

William knelt and a thought suddenly hit him, they hadn’t got any protection

“I don’t have any condoms – I didn’t plan” William began

“It’s okay, I’m safe, and as regards my sexual history, well it was once, with a guy that was joining the Peace Corps, that was four years ago and I’ve had two medicals since then” Buffy said.

“Just once for me too! And I’ve had medicals and blood tests since then for insurance purposes…”

“Well, glad that’s out of the way then, come here to me…” They resumed kissing, William felt like a man in a dream, but his dreams didn’t feel as good as this!

Shifting her head and baring her neck, William took the hint and began kissing and nuzzling, lightly biting making Buffy squeal and writhe with pleasure. She squeezed his erection, sliding her thumb over the head making it slippery with pre-cum, she circled her thumb where the foreskin joined the glans making William groan with pleasure.

William slid his hand up her soft satiny thigh to her centre, she parted her legs for him and he slid two fingers over her labia. She was already wet. He moved his fingers across and dipped his middle finger inside her, sliding over her clitoris and into the core of her need. She went rigid, for a second or two before begging for more. He felt her fingers close around his hard-on and she began to pump slowly – William was trying to regulate his breathing, concentrate on what he was doing and not become over-excited. Kissing down the slope of her fabulous breast he latched onto one of her nipples and suckled. Her hips bucked and William slid another finger inside her.

“Oh god, please………please William, want you………want you in me now, please baby……………”

He swiftly removed his fingers, settled between her thighs and lined himself up at her opening, he looked up at her beautiful face, she nodded and smiled, and he thrust home.

Buffy back arched and she cried out at such a big invasion, all the breath left her body as she felt herself being impaled on him, he felt so good, her nails dug lightly into his biceps, until she dropped one hand onto his butt and pressed hard, urging him to go deeper.

“Oh YES! William withdrew and slid home again and again, gaining a little further depth each time – it was the most indescribable pleasure he’d ever felt, her tight walls clung to him, he could feel them fluttering and rippling around him, her hips churning, matching him thrust for thrust, she could feel her joy bubbling up inside her. Babbling at him to go harder, faster, William no longer treated her like she was made of glass and did her bidding, slamming himself against her, she urged him on, more, until he knew he was coming to the point of no return – he was panicking, he didn’t want it to end before she’d come, but suddenly she went rigid again, a sensation started at her toes and literally rolled it’s way up and through her body, she began cry out through the deepest, hardest orgasm she’d ever had in her life – William felt the first involuntary clench of her around him and he felt his balls tighten……

“Oh god, Buf..Buffy!” he felt his essence boiling up inside him, until it was unleashed with almost super-human force, her muscles milking him for all they were worth, colours exploded behind his eyes, he felt other worldly.

William collapsed on her, but then raised up so as not to crush her, he was panting hard.

“Stay…don’t move” Buffy patted his shoulder, she too panting for breath

“I didn’t know it could be that good!” She said smiling

William grinned up at her and said simply,

“Wow, me neither!” he moved to the side of her and she grabbed some tissues and wadded them to clean up.

She turned on her side and snuggled into him, both bathing in the after-glow of the best sex they’d ever had.

“Want another shower?”

“No, it’ll do in the morning…besides which…I might want to try that again before breakfast, just to check it was as good as I thought it was!” They both giggled and fell asleep snuggled up.

oOo

Buffy woke with a start; she could hear the tail end of a rumble of thunder. She got out of bed and went into the kitchen to get a drink of water. She looked out to sea through the kitchen window and was startled to see a flash of forked lightening hit the water, it looked like it was boiling, then the heavens opened and the rain came lashing down.

She was glad she’d got William with her and scampered back to bed

“You okay little one?” William asked putting the lamp on

“Yes, fine, sorry to disturb you, needed a drink of water. There’s a storm”

“So I heard…I’m glad I’m not out there!”

“Me too!”

William got out of bed and went to the bathroom. Buffy lay in bed listening to the thunder. He then went into the kitchen and got a glass of water for himself.

By the time he got back into bed, Buffy was asleep. As quietly as he could he switched off the lamp. The moon had broken through the clouds and sent a shaft of light through the curtains.

William looked down at Buffy and whispered to himself

“My girlfriend………you are SO beautiful…I’ve fallen in love with you my little one”

Buffy mewled in her sleep, and reached for him, snuggling up, smacking her chops and babbling something about

“Her Sweet William, love you” This had William grinning from ear to ear and he settled down, slipping his arm under her head so her cheek came to rest on his shoulder. He kissed her forehead and settled down to sleep himself.

oOo

William woke with a raging hard-on. And why had he woke in such a state? – Because a certain little blonde minx was pumping his shaft and licking the head like it was an ice cream.

She licked the whole length of him, then engulfed the head in her mouth a sucked, slipping her fingers under his balls and cupping them rolling them around their wrinkly sac. His neck arched, and he tried desperately not to buck up too hard so as not to hurt her

William gave a yodel-y kind of groan and began to writhe, gasping out,

“Oh baby, Of god Buffy!”

Buffy was making ‘hmmmmmmmmmm’ noises and saying ‘yum yum!’ Then she reared up and swung a leg across his hips straddling him, she centred herself and sank down on him, until he was completely seated inside her

William tried to uncross his eyes, she looked magnificent above him, her hips churning, gyrating in a figure of eight, grinding down on him, she had her head thrown back and William reached up and cupped her breasts, thumbing the nipples. He half sat up, suckled at each one in turn, then he held her hips and began to thrust up making her squeal with bliss, she reached back and gently squeezed his balls. William took advantage of her position and put his thumb over her clit and began to rub it and press it against his shaft. Buffy cried out long and loud as her orgasm ripped through her like a freight train, she ground down as hard as she could getting every last millimetre of him inside her, she fell forward and William held her to him, flipped them over and began to pump in and out of her hard and fast. Instead of subsiding or feeling sore, Buffy felt the tingle of another orgasm and raised her legs, crossing her ankles around his middle William knelt up and began really slamming into her crying out,

“Buffy, Buffy, Buffy, oh god, oh yes, Buffy, love...love you oh god yes, yes, YESSSSSSSSSSSS!” White hot sperm shot up his shaft and into her, she clung to him and cried out she loved him too…William ‘came to’ with his forehead on the pillow. He gently withdrew from her and lay by her side, they were grinning at each other

“I do you know, that’s not just something to say – I think I fell in love with you the first day I saw you sitting on the bench outside the gallery” William raised his hand and moved a tendril of hair from her face

Buffy smiled at him, gave him a soft little kiss and said,

“The best thing I ever did, was to come and find you, these past few days have been the best of my life!”

William thought he was going to explode with sheer joy, his heart swelled and he felt tears in his eyes he hugged her to him until Buffy said,

“Hmm, what’s for breakfast, I’m starving!”

Giggling, William held her and said,

“Well, how about a full English – you go have the first shower, and I can eat my cereal, you can keep an eye on the bacon, sausages and eggs while I have my shower then wee can eat the main bit together?”

“I’ve got a better idea…lets shower together – come on there’s plenty of room!” Buffy said pulling him out of bed!


Chapter End Notes:
Let me know what you think