Author's Chapter Notes:
http://www.dartington.co.uk/store/comersus_index.asp
Chapter 20


William woke, turned his head and smiled. It really wasn’t a dream; there she was lying naked next to him. He glanced at the clock, it was twenty to 7, but already the sun was shining and the gulls with their plaintive cries were making a noise outside, diving for the fishing boats that were hauling in the nights’ catch. Under the duvet, he ran his finger lightly up Buffy’s satiny-soft leg. She mewled in her sleep and shifted onto her back, her leg falling to the side.

William grinned and ducked under the cover, settled between her thighs and began to dot light kisses along the baby-soft skin of her inner thigh. Buffy moaned slightly and let her legs fall completely open.

William seized his opportunity and licked the length of her smooth labia and then wiggled his tongue over her clit.

Buffy gave a quiet squeal, opened her eyes and when William did it again, she lifted the duvet and peered down the bed

“That nice pet?” William asked with a grin, and repeated the action, this made her hips bounce.

“Oh – goooooooooood – so good!” Buffy’s voice still cracked with sleep said huskily. William held her legs and began to do something he’d read about, that was writing his name over her clit with his tongue…

Buffy was writhing and twisting, bouncing and bucking to his rhythm, getting more vocal

When he slid a finger inside her and angled it upwards, he felt the little bump on the front wall of her vagina he began to rub and press it, keeping up the steady swipe of his tongue over her clit – Buffy began to go wild, he added another finger and Buffy cried out long and loud – and then as he didn’t let up, she reached down and touched his head, asking him to stop, immediately he came up and lay beside her

“Sorry, did I hurt you?” William looked worried

“God, oh God no – it was just getting too much too ooh…god!” She was panting

“I’m sor-hmm-hmmmmmmmmmmmm”

Buffy homed in and kissed him tasting herself on him

“Nothing to be sorry about, god that was SO intense!” She reached down and found his as hard as iron and she giggled

“Now, what shall I do with this…shall I………” She scrambled down the bed and licked him around the glans, then sucked the whole head into her mouth pumping him slowly. William lay on his back. Buffy swiftly threw her leg over him and impaled herself sinking down slowly on his massive hardness, making them both groan with delight. She circled her hips, ground down hard in a figure of eight and raised and lowered herself. Even thought she’d only come a few minutes before, she could feel her next climax building. Using his strong back muscles William sat up and suckled at her breasts in turn, Buffy’s hips became a blur of movement and she threw her head back, her mouth open slightly and cried out her second orgasm, her tightly clenching inner muscles triggered William’s own climax and he tried to buck up. They sprawled on the bed panting.

“Wow…it keeps on getting better!” Buffy said with a grin

William raised his hand and stroked her cheek with the back of his index finger

“When did I get so lucky, hmm? – You’re so beautiful and yet I’ve got you”

Buffy smiled and reached for his hand that had stroked his face

“I’m the lucky one…you could have told me to take a hike after I –“

“Shh…that’s the past, this is now!” William said

“Sure is…” Buffy leaned forward and kissed him. They lay wrapped in each others arms for a long while, drifting back to sleep.

After a shower and a glass of juice, they decided to go out for Brunch. William said he wanted Buffy to help him pick out a nice gift for Xander and Anya – they were going to Dartington Crystal (see link above) works – it had a factory shop and you could watch the craftsmen at work, blowing the glass, cutting and etching it.

oOo


“Um…Angel” Cordelia said

“Hmm?” Angel looked up at Cordelia, she was sitting at the computer in the office in his house in LA. He was reading a newspaper.

“I was wondering…could I borrow your car tonight?” There was a guy at the golf club she was interested in, well it was mutual, but she really needed to keep up the pretence that the Viper was really her car………

“My car – the Viper you mean?” Angel asked and closed the paper folding it and putting it on the sofa next to him. Cordelia just nodded – if he said no, then it would be the last time she did any favours for him as regards flights and such…

“Actually, I was thinking…I might not be able to pay your wages, and as that’s the only thing and this house I’ve got to actually call my own, bought and paid for – we might as well swap permanently if you want – you can have the Viper in lieu of payment” Angel said

Cordelia’s eyes nearly came out on stalks – she’d never have believed it if she hadn’t heard it with her own ears

“Wow, are you serious?”

“Uh huh………well I can’t afford to run it, not until I get back on my feet again”

That worked out nice for Angel, he wanted her car for the next couple of nights anyway…

Cordelia was on her feet and she came round the desk and actually hugged him

“Thanks!” Again Angel wondered what he’d actually done to cock his relationship up with this beautiful woman – then he remembered he’d cheated on her in the worst possible way and she’d found them. It was a miracle in a way she still spoke to him let alone worked for him…

“Sorry what – I was miles away “ Angel said, aware that Cordelia had said something

“I said, the pilot of this cargo plane, he said it’ll be freezing in the plane so wear something warm okay – you know tomorrow night- we fly to NY”

“Yeah, yeah sorry wear something warm as it’ll be freezing, right got it”

Cordelia nodded and smiled, she caught Angel’s hand and said,

“Something will turn up – you should go back in your studio – get some inspiration” It was Angel’s turn to be shocked. He gave her hand a squeeze and gave her a rueful smile

“Yeah. Oh, here – we can sort out the log book and stuff whenever” he handed her the keys to the car and she left.

Angel went into his studio, not for artistic inspiration though, he’s had another idea and wanted to time it. This time, he’d painted the lamps with the polyurethane varnish and let it dry, he wanted to know how long it would take before it caught fire, because the six minutes when it was wet wouldn’t really give him enough time to do all the lamps and all the exhibits before they caught alight. He plugged in the lamp and waited………after ten minutes the smell of the varnish became strong, and after 18 minutes the lamp caught fire – that was brilliant! Three times as long to do the job and plenty of time to get out, set alarms and be away………he’d do it tonight. He set about painting all the bulbs with the varnish – it took 20-30 minutes to dry properly he put the AC on to cool to speed up the process…………

ooOOoo

“Oh look, that’s beautiful!” Buffy said stopping at one of the glass case displays of crystal vases

“It is nice…but I was thinking, if we get them something like a couple of wine glasses, each time we come here, I can build up a complete set - that we’ll never be stuck for a present for them”

Buffy grinned and agreed – she also loved the way William said ‘every time WE come here, and WE’LL never be stuck for a present’ – he was thinking long term! – She couldn’t keep the grin off her face

William saw this and smiled too and said,

“What?”

“Nothing!”

“Go on, tell me!”

“I like the ‘we’ you keep using…thinking of us in the long term!”

“Of course Little One, I’ve got you now, I don’t intend on letting you go…unless..”

“Unless what?” Buffy asked her smile fading fast

“Unless………well, unless you wanted to go that is”

“I’m going nowhere without you!” Buffy said matter-of-factly. William gently squeezed her hand and they were both smiling again

“Right then, shall we go get these wine glasses?”

ooOOoo

Angel loaded the boot (trunk) of the red Chrysler Cirrus, now his car with the varnish painted lamps, a new pot of varnish a big brush and some rubber gloves.

He went to the gallery, it was nearly closing time, Xander was there in the office.

“Don’t suppose there has been any inquires about………” Angel began, and Xander just shook his head no, then he said,

“No, sorry”

“Oh well, just thought I’d check – well I’ll leave you to it then, bye” Angel left the gallery, but went to the top floor of the parking lot to watch when Xander left.

Twenty minutes later, Xander left and Angel went down to the gallery floor, got the stuff from the car and then he let himself into the gallery and de-activated the alarm. He waited an hour before starting anything, he wanted to make sure the two buildings either side of the gallery were vacated first.

An hour later he quickly set about changing the low-energy lamps for the doctored halogen ones, and slapped fresh wet varnish on the exhibits………

ooOOoo

“Hmm smells good, what have we got, I’m starving!” Xander asked sitting at the dining table.

“Well, I’ve made a lasagne, and we have salad and garlic bread to go with it – and as Hailey is at a friend’s house for a sleep-over, got us a nice bottle of wine to go with it – would you open it while I dish up?”

“Sure!”

oOo

“Hmm…this is delicious – hey guess what, that prat came to the gallery today to ask if - OH MY GOD!” Xander suddenly stood up

“What- what is it, Xander?”

“Oh God! Oh shit! She’ll kill me!”

“What, who kill you what are you on about, whose she - make sense!”

“Cordelia Chase!”

“Why – why will she kill you, what have you done Xander?” Anya asked suddenly looking stern

“I didn’t think at the time, but I must have locked her in the gallery when I left – I drove past her Red Cirrus in the car park – Christ I’ll have to get back there quick!”

Xander ran to the bedroom to get his jacket with the car keys in it.

“But she’d have phoned you or something I’m sure!”

“No – she might have been in the toilets, I never check the ladies I just came out and locked up – she might not have had her purse with her – and everywhere else is locked – SHIT!”

“Calm down! Don’t go driving like a mad man, she’s only been there…nearly an hour and a quarter!” Anya said biting her bottom lip

“Oh GOD! You KNOW what she was like when we were at school – she always thought of me as like something nasty she’d stepped in! – What if she sues me for stress?”

“If this lasagne is ruined, then I’ll sue HER – go on and hurry back!”

“Bye honey bun – won’t be long!”


oOo

Xander squealed to a halt in the parking lot after breaking the speed limit getting there – he was right, her car was still there!

“Oh god, I’m sorry Cordelia! Huh? – What the…hello? – What’s going on? Hello – HELLO-OOO?” Xander knew he’d set the alarm – so why hadn’t it gone off when he unlocked the door? He walked in carefully, only to meet Angel coming out of the main gallery in a hurry, carrying a box

“What are you doing here? Where’s Cordelia – what’s that smell – (he sniffed) I can smell…smoke – oh my God, fire?- What are you-“

Angel panicked and put the box down and said

“Don’t just stand there, get into the office and phone the fire department!”

He took the fire extinguisher off the wall and Xander turned to the office door, instead of going to put the fire out, Angel bought the heavy extinguisher down on the back of Xander’s head.

He fell like a sack of stone, and Angel unceremoniously dragged the knocked out cold Xander further into the gallery, quickly he picked up the box and trying to stay calm, he re-set the alarm and pulled the door shut, he ran to the car, threw everything into the back seat and drove off like a madman.

Suddenly the alarms started to go off. Xander lay unconscious on the floor……………


Chapter End Notes:
Let me know what you think!!