[Reviews - 10] LikedPrinter
Summary: Spike died in the hellmouth a little over a year ago. Buffy is still mourning while trying to move on with her life. She now has a guide who guides her spiritual life as the slayer. Her next task is to go back to 1880 and be wedged into the life of Spike when he was William the bloody awful poet. Will she be able to handle seeing him after all this time? Will she be able to handle losing him again when it's all over? Read and find out. **This takes place in the realm of "How Could I Forget?" but you don't need to read that to understand this at all.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Spike/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 6723 Read: 4741
Published: 02/28/2009 Updated: 03/18/2009

1. Who are you? by SpuffyFan4Life [Reviews - 3] Liked (2378 words)
So this is my "How Could I Forget?" Supplemental story. I hope you all enjoy it. For those who haven't read the original story, Darla is her guide, but won't be a huge part of this story. A guide simply helps the slayer on her spiritual path and this is one of the things she has to do. Everything about the story specifically will be explained in the story.

2. Get It Done by SpuffyFan4Life [Reviews - 2] Liked (1154 words)
This chapter is a little shorter. They probably won't all be this way, but I like to break things up where it makes sense to do so. Especially if it leaves you wanting more. *wink wink* Thank you for the reviews so far. Keep telling me what you think.

3. Anne by SpuffyFan4Life [Reviews - 2] Liked (1577 words)
New chapter is up. I hope you guys are liking this. Let me know what you think.

4. Restless by SpuffyFan4Life [Reviews - 3] Liked (1614 words)
Okay so I've been on a bit of a hiatus. Between this site randomly being down and things in my life getting busy I haven't been able to update. But I'm updating now! And the next chapter of HCIF? will be up shortly as well. So sorry for the wait but please stay with me! I appreciate everything so far, thank you thank you thank you.