Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter was betaed by x3tinkerbell07! Yay!

Chapter 21: Bath Time



*Ok so I know this quote is silly but I couldn’t resist*
It is a mistake that there is no bath that will cure people’s manners, but drowning would help.
~ Mark Twain

Spike and Buffy awoke to the sound of Oz and Willow yelling and banging on their door. Spike glanced down at Buffy who was still dressed but sleeping and pulled his shirt back on before answering the door.

He saw Oz and Willow holding hands, “That was the best Broadway ever. Then we went and took a walk and talked tons and…”

Oz thanked Spike for helping exclaiming, “I just had the best day of my life with Willow.”

Willow beamed, “Me too.”

Buffy stirred in the bed and whispered, “Spike?”

Spike rushed over to her side as she sat up and blinked, “Hello Oz and Wills. How’s it going?”

Oz and Willow smiled and Willow started rambling, “We went to a musical and it was great. The singing was amazing and the main singers were perfect. Then we took a walk in the park where we fed ducks and did a lot of talking and we are hungry and wanted to know if you guys were hungry and Oz said he knew a place that even sold blood for vampires and we sort of want to bother Xander and Anya to invite them. Think that would be ok?”

Buffy shrugged saying, “Room 518 but you’d better be sure to knock first so you don’t walk into anything.”

Willow nodded and took Oz’s hand to pull him out of the room and Oz replied before he was completely pulled away, “Get dressed or shower or whatever, we will be back in about 10-15 minutes.”

Spike stretched and closed the door, “Up for a shower luv?”

Buffy looked down and nodded, “Together?”

Spike smirked, “To save time it would make sense.”

Buffy swayed her hips back and forth whispering, “Yea, 10-15 minutes isn’t long enough for us each to take our own shower.” She slowly pulled her shirt over her head leaving her breasts bare to his gaze.

He licked his lips and replied huskily, “I can be fast.”

Buffy grinned as she spoke in soft playful tones, “Oh I hope so.”

Spike couldn’t take it anymore as Buffy stepped out of her pants leaving her in just a pair of black panties. Spike grabbed her and left his clothes in piles around the room as he removed her underwear and deposited her outside the large bathroom in the room.

“I fancy a bath. That work for you?” Spike grinned at her and Buffy watched as he filled up the bath water adding in her vanilla soap with enough bubbles to make the water look cozy.

Once it was almost full, Spike turned off the water and lifted Buffy up carefully placing her in the water and climbed in behind her ignoring the water that splashed over the tub. He lifted up a washcloth and gently began to run it over her back and neck as she moaned feeling the massage start. Spike placed soft kisses on the back of her neck before pushing her back to lean against his chest so he could continue to wash her. She relaxed against him and he gently began to wash over her neck, and shoulders.

He moved the washcloth up and down both of her arms before rubbing them softly over her breasts and stomach. She moaned and turned her head to place a kiss on his lips as he continued his washing to the junction at her thighs. She parted her legs and he dropped the cloth to place a finger inside of her closing his eyes at how tight and warm she left. Buffy moaned into his mouth and he knew she needed to be taken care of.

He whispered against her lips, “Pet we have a choice, a quickie or I could bring you off with my hand, which will be it?”

She reached behind them and grabbed at his erection feeling him groan in response and knowing he needed to be taken care of to so she whispered, “Quickie.”

Spike grinned and turned her around to straddle his lap and slowly placed his erection on her entrance. He moved the tip in and grinned whispering, “Ready luv?”

He watched her nod and bit her lip as he slammed into her causing her to moan and contract her muscles. He wanted this fast and good so he could take the extra time to wash her hair so he moved his hand immediately down to where they joined and began to rub her fast. She withered at his touch and began to kiss his lips then cheeks and then suck on his earlobe which made him growl in response and pick up the speed even faster.

She was thankful Willow had healed her as much as she had or this would have probably killed her. She could feel the one hand guiding her moments pressing into her hip probably producing a bruise but it was barely registering as wave after wave of pressure built up inside of her.

She moaned and whispered, “More Spike.” Spike groaned and rubbed faster but he was pretty much moving as fast as he could but it still wasn’t enough. She whispered, “Please…”

He looked at her not understanding but keeping the tempo up. She nibbled on his throat encouraging him to vamp out which he did and she threw her neck back in offering. He wouldn’t feed from her but he could use his fangs to get it off and make it good. He groaned thinking about it and without thinking anymore he gently licked the spot on her neck and plunged his fangs into her neck and she immediately screamed and orgasmed hard and fast bringing him with her.

He roared but pulled his fangs out of her shoulder licking the spot before spilling his load completely in her. She fell against his chest as he wrapped his arms around her giving them each a few minutes to recoup. She whispered softly after a few minutes, “Our hair is still dirty and so are you.”

Spike laughed and brought the washcloth quickly over his chest and arms before using it to wipe himself clean of her juices then added a tad more soap to quickly clean her. She leaned back and got her hair wet and leaned slightly against his chest as he loaded the shampoo on his hands to gently rub circles into her hair.

She moaned enjoying the feel of him cleaning her hair and he whispered against her ear, “You used to enjoy me brushing your hair. I told you this would be better.”

Buffy blushed and moaned in reply. He then noticed the cut on her head looked much better and he was thankful as all the soap he had over her head and he whispered, “Close your eyes”

She did as he requested and he gently ducked her back into the water and her hair was still soapy. He sighed reaching over and getting the bucket used for ice and turned on the faucet in the tub to fill it up with hot water and then said again, “Close your eyes” and he used the hot water to rinse out her hair. Three buckets of water later and her hair was clean.

She grinned and said, “How much time do we have?”

He shrugged, “Maybe 2 minutes? Maybe 3?”

She smiled, “Plenty of time, your turn.”

She forced him to turn around in the tub and she sat up straighter while he slouched down and she gently began to use the shampoo to massage his hair. He groaned enjoying the feel of her fingers in her hair. No one had ever bothered to take time with his hair before. Usually he washed himself including his hair so this was a treat. She continued for about a minute and then whispered, “Close your eyes.”

She repeated the actions he did on her hair to revel his blond hair flat against his head. She giggled, “Wow your hair looks so different wet.”

He growled, “Well you look like a drowned rat.”

Buffy pouted, “I do not. I look cute.”

Spike chuckled, “I don’t know about cute but you do look adorable.”

She giggled and Spike picked her up out of the tub and stood her on a rug as he carefully dried her off and then dried himself off. He looked her over and said, “God I wish we had more time but did you know what you are wearing tonight.”

Buffy nodded and padded over to the bags she had bought with Anya and pulled out a red skirt with a black spaghetti strap shirt. She then pulled out black lacy under garments and Spike groaned as he pulled out just a new pair of black jeans and a dark blue silk shirt. Xander had insisted he needed to add color to their wardrobe.

Right as they were finished dressing and Spike had finished brushing back his hair and had started on Buffy’s, they heard Anya’s echoing voice, “Ready or not, here we all come.” In a smoky flash Xander and Anya appeared and in a red and black streak, Willow and Oz appeared. Buffy pouted, “Why don’t I get to teleport with Spike like that. Why are we the only non-magic couple?”

Willow laughed, “I can set you up with a few vials of teleportation if you would like.”

Anya grinned, “Ooo I can probably have an amulet made with the help of Willow for you but it would have to be recharged by us all the time to really work properly.”

Buffy shrugged looked at Spike and he finished brushing her hair putting the brush on the dresser as he stood up. The Scoobies watched as Spike pulled his socks on as well as his boots before moving over to put a pair of socks and boots on Buffy’s feet. He looked up noticing them all watching and said sheepishly, “She has bruised ribs still…”

Buffy smiled, “Thanks Spike” and took his offered hand and off they went to find food.