Author's Chapter Notes:
SMUT SMUT SMUT. Reviews equal motivation! :)
Spike didn’t wait for a response. Buffy was quivering in the afterglow of her orgasm, her eyes closed and a distant smile on her face, her nipples making hard little peaks in her tank top. He reached down and grabbed her ankle, dragging her roughly closer to him. “C’mon pet. Snap out of it. I'm nowhere near done with you yet.” She just tossed her head and moaned, and a mischievous smile crossed his face.

He picked up her hand, bringing it to his mouth. He slid her two come-covered fingers inside, wrapping his tongue around them and sucking them clean. Mmm. I was right; just as good as her blood. She moaned again, but didn’t open her eyes. Dragging her fingers out of his mouth, he rested her hand on her thigh.

Trying not to jostle her too much, he got up on his knees and straddled her hips, the wet tip of his hard cock resting against her stomach. Finally Buffy looked up at him, and she wiggled her belly against the light touch. He leaned over her, one hand pressing into the couch by her neck, and touched her lips with his fingertips.

Buffy was delirious. She was completely off in Lusty-Buffy-Land and felt like a loose noodle, all wet and limp. She giggled in her head. His noodle’s not limp! His dick was leaving little circles of fluid on her top, and she vaguely wondered how she could still be wearing it after two orgasms. Because I was too busy coming to take it off, maybe? Or well, probably cause he didn’t tell me to take it off. She smiled and stretched out underneath him as his fingers traced her lips.

Spike was inches away from her face, the tip of his thumb against the corner of her mouth. Part of Buffy wondered what that naughty smirk was all about, just before he closed the gap and kissed her.

Buffy gasped against his lips, and he took the tiny opportunity to slip his thumb into her mouth, prying it open slightly as his tongue darted between her lips. Her thought process reverted to sensation as she relaxed against his mouth and let him kiss her. Mmm. Spike lips. Whoa. I’m kissing Spike! God he tastes good. And then Buffy caught a taste of something un-Spike-like.

Flinching underneath him, she pivoted and knocked him on the floor. “Ew! You had me in your mouth!” She rubbed the back of her hand against her lips.

Spike grinned at her. “Yeh pet. What’sa matter? Don’t like the taste of come?”

“Let me repeat. Ew.” Buffy scowled down at him.

He sat up, reaching his hand out and resting it on her knee. “Aw c’mon luv. Didn’t give it a proper chance.” His fingers traveled up her thigh, leaving a trail of goosebumps in their wake.

She shivered involuntarily, marveling at his ability to make yuck sexy. How does he do that?

Spike showed her by letting his hand drift down the inside of her thighs. He gave her a devious smile and started walking his fingers up towards her sodden pussy. Buffy tensed, feeling the urge to squeeze her legs shut, but immediately went limp again as he dragged the cool tip of his forefinger from the bottom of her wet cleft all the way to the top, giving her clit a little flick. She twisted her hips, mindlessly seeking his touch again, but he had withdrawn his hand.

She whined, pouting. “But, stopping. Why stopping?”

“So eloquent, luv.” Spike lifted his come-drenched finger up to her mouth. “Open.”

Buffy shoved her lip out farther, emphasizing her pout. “Ew.”

“Ah, pet. You were doin’ so good. Don’t wanna be a bad girl, now do you?” Spike affected a stern look. “Now open.”

Buffy stared at him. He was kneeling next to her, his cock rigid, one hand pressed into the couch and the other hovering over her mouth. Her pussy felt swollen, and she felt a rush of heat as she opened her mouth and gave in to his debauchery.

He slid his finger into her mouth, wiping the fluid across her tongue. She closed her lips around it and sucked, tasting the salty-sweet flavor of her own come.

Buffy tried, she really tried, to not like it. But she couldn’t help herself; it was so primal. Closing her eyes, she swirled her tongue around his finger, drawing it further into her mouth.

Spike reached down and gripped the base of his cock with his other hand, imagining what it would feel like to have her suck him like that. Only one way to find out. “You think that tastes good Slayer, I’ve got somethin’ else that tastes even better.”

He pulled his finger out of her mouth, and she let it go with a pop. Her eyes fluttered open, and she gazed at him through her thick eyelashes. “Pervert.”

He snickered. “Yeh. But you bloody love it.” He got up and sat on the coffee table, his jeans falling down around his boots, revealing lean, muscular legs. His hand was slowly moving along his shaft, stretching down to cup his balls. He ran his tongue along his teeth, looking at her. “Don’t you pet.”

Buffy felt her fingers inching back towards her pussy. “No.” He lifted his eyebrow at her as her hand dipped down between her legs. “Maybe.”

She could deny it every way, all day, but she was proving him right with every move she made. Who’da thought behind the suburban prig the Slayer’s a little freak? He grinned. “So, Slayer, ever wrapped that bitchy little mouth of yours around a cock?”

Buffy’s hand stopped. She had never done that before, ever; she hadn’t even wanted to. If she had thought of it, it was usually followed by the word nasty. But now Spike was giving her that look again, the one where he was clearly not going to take no for an answer. She flushed, suddenly shy.

His grin widened. “Seems not. It's okay pet. I’ll tell you what to do.” He squeezed himself, pressing his cock down. His voice went hoarse. “You like that don’t you. Being told what to do.”

Buffy slid her legs off the couch and sat up, perching herself on the edge, facing him. She looked away, embarrassed, as she nodded.

He stood up in front of her, holding his cock right in front of her face as he stroked it. “Yeh. You like it.” Buffy had a full view of his hard dick, and she couldn’t help but stare at it; it was so big. The veins were thick and the head was swollen and dark, in sharp contrast to his pale skin. His hand was able to wrap all the way around it, but she wondered if hers would be able to. And then she found herself wondering if it would even fit in her mouth.

His voice went straight to her pussy. “Well, Slayer? Want to suck my cock?”

Buffy looked up at him, tucking her hands between her thighs as she nodded.

Spike smiled down at her as she started to reach a hand up to his dick. “Hold on pet.” She stilled, looking up at him, confused, as he backed a couple steps away from her. “Off the couch.”

Buffy started. God, what is he gonna make me do now? He hooked a finger at her, beckoning her to him. She started to get up, but stopped when he gave her a look. Realizing what he wanted, she slid her butt of the couch so she was on her knees, crawling over to him on all fours.

Spike was in heaven. I think this may even be better than shagging the Slayer. Having her crawling on her hands and knees for me. She tossed her hair over one shoulder, looking up at him from her position at his feet. He quickly amended his thought. Take it back. Shagging the Slayer while she’s on her hands and knees. Yeh. That’d do it. He crossed his arms and grabbed the hem of his t-shirt, tearing it off over his head. “Take off my boots, pet.”

Buffy was fully aware of the submissive position she was in as she reached out and unbuckled his boots, and she was silently exulting in it. After fighting for so long, it was so much easier to let him control her. Every time she gave him a little bit, she would feel her juices flow a little more.

Spike lifted first one boot, then the other so she could yank them off, and stepped out of his jeans. Buffy sat back on her knees, taking a moment to stare at him. She had rarely allowed herself to look at Spike, and now she realized that if she had, she might’ve jumped him. Wow. God, I knew he was ripped but… Wow.

He wrapped his hand around his cock again. His balls were sore and tight. Be lucky if I don’t just shoot in her mouth the second she takes it in. He reached out and slid his other hand around the back of her head, urging her forward as he held his dick out for her. “Open up, pet.”

Buffy let him draw her in, opening her mouth slightly as he nudged her lips with the tip. “C’mon pet, open.” He pressed harder against her lips, and he slid the head in the instant she let her mouth fall open. It pressed against her tongue, bumping the roof of her mouth. She tried to move her tongue underneath it, and he moaned. “That’s it luv. Wrap your lips around it and give it a suck.”

She tried, but was distracted by trying to not scratch him with her teeth. Spike responded by pushing himself a little farther into her mouth. “It's okay pet. Feels real good when you use your teeth a bit.” She gave him a tiny, experimental bite, and his knees buckled slightly as gasped. “God luv, yeah.” She could feel his hardness pulsing in her mouth, and reached up to hold it steady with her hand as she tightened her mouth around his cock, drawing her head back against the suction. “Bloody hell!” Buffy smiled, or at least tried to with a mouth full of throbbing vampire cock. She was so turned on; her pussy was starting to drip juice down her thighs.

“That right.” His voice was quavering. “Now up and down a bit. Like a popsicle luv, you should be good at that.” He moaned, long and deep, as she got the hang of the rhythm. “Jesus pet, that feels so fucking good. Oh god.

Buffy drew back on his cock, dragging it along her tongue and out of her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the head and then down underneath, giving little bites as she went.

Spike was calling on every reserve of control in his body when she licked and bit down to the base of his shaft. She glanced up at him. “Keep going, luv.”

Keeping one hand wrapped around his cock, she drew her tongue down to his balls, leaving behind a wet trail as she traced around their weight.

Spike let his head fall back, eyes closed in pleasure, as he tangled his hand in her hair. She opened her mouth, sucking in one of his balls. Spike gritted his teeth, tightening his hand in her hair. Buffy opened as wide as she could, and gamely tried to draw the other in too. Spike jerked against her, feeling a powerful orgasm coiling in his loins. “Oh Slayer. You’re gonna make me come soon. God your hot little mouth is like fire, burnin’ me.”

Buffy felt the change in him and glanced up, seeing his head thrown back, tendons and muscles tight. She let his balls shift out of her mouth, sliding her hand up and down his cock.

“Such a good girl you are.” There was a thick drop of pre-come pooling out of the tip of his cock, and he reached down, swiping it off with his finger. “You want to have a taste?” He held it up to her mouth.

Buffy’s pussy positively gushed when he brought it to her lips. “Uh huh.” She opened her mouth, and sucked it off his finger, tasting it before letting it slide down her throat. Her clit was throbbing, and she looked up at him as she slid one of her hands down to it.

“Mm, yeah. Touch yourself luv.” Spike wasn’t going to be able to hold his orgasm back much longer. “You wanna make me come?” Buffy nodded her head, reaching her other hand back up to his cock as he pushed it towards her lips. “Open.”

Spike slid his cock back into her mouth. “Relax your throat and swallow 'round me, luv. Gonna go in farther.”

Buffy tried to relax but still choked when he tilted his hips, angling himself down, pushing his dick all the way into the back of her throat. “Ohhhh… Yeah. That’s it.” He pulled back a little and pushed in again, holding her head with both hands. He moaned. “So good. My good little Slayer. God!

He was thrusting harder now, and Buffy held onto his thigh with one hand as she rubbed her swollen clit with the other, feeling herself about to crest through another orgasm. She moaned, and he shuddered, as he felt the hours of built up frustration suddenly exploding in a vicious release. He gave a sharp thrust, and she felt his cock jump in her mouth as he let out a yell. “Oh bloody hell, I’m coming! Yes! Buffy! Slayer, Fuck! God! He thrust frantically into her throat, making her gag, as his orgasm hit him full force. “Fuck, god, yes! Suck it, drink it, c’mon luv, take it all! Uh, uhn, ahhh! Ahh!”

Buffy closed her throat around his cock, and felt her mouth suddenly flooded with cold, bitter fluid, as Spike shot over and over again into her throat. He was choking, and gasping, and cumming, and Buffy’s own orgasm burst, flooding her thighs with her own come, as she swallowed and swallowed every drop of semen he gave her.

She let her hand fall away from herself, reaching up to run it along the back of his other thigh as he rubbed his hands through her hair, shaking in the aftermath of his release.

He straightened as she sucked gently on his cock, and she realized that it wasn’t getting soft. She slid it out of her mouth, giving it a kiss, and looked up at him questioningly.

Spike was rapidly recovering from one of the most powerful orgasms he’d had in recent memory as he looked down at her. She was sitting on the floor, knees spread wide, gazing up at him past his still-hard cock. He ran his hand along the shaft, smiling down at her. “What pet? You didn’t think that was gonna be it, did you?”