Author's Chapter Notes:
Once again, SMUT!!! Reviews and criticisms are yum!
Buffy couldn’t suppress a giggle. She could see the conversation now. “So, Spike, how’d you kill your third Slayer? Easy mate, I shagged her to death.” She felt a stream of come dripping out of her. Yep, this’s definitely how he’s finally gonna kill me. By making me o.d. on orgasms.

Spike continued slowly rubbing his cock. Gripping it hard, he squeezed until a few more drops of come gathered at the tip. Buffy didn’t hesitate, but stretched up and flicked the fluid off with her tongue, flashing a big smile at him.

“Well, look who’s turned into a naughty little kitten, lapping at the cream.”

Buffy grinned; her pussy at least felt like it was purring. She slid her hands up his thighs and past his hips, running them across the muscular lines of his abs. “So,” She looked up at him sideways through her hair. “You still think I’m being naughty?” She pouted. “I thought you said I was doing so good.”

“Oh you are pet.” He reached down and lifted a strand of hair away from her face. “But there’s always room for improvement, don’t you think?” He smiled down at her. He was fairly stunned by the turn she had made; not four hours ago she had been serious in her threat to kill him, and now? Now she was on her knees, bite mark on her neck, come in her throat, and looking for all the world like she was gonna let him do anything he wanted to her, and love every minute of it. He wondered what else he dared try on the Slayer. Damn, this bint is gonna be the bloody death of me.

Buffy gave him a mischievous look as she pressed herself against him. She scratched her nails along his hips, eliciting a pleasured sound from Spike. “Whatever. I’m the Slayer. I’ll be naughty if I want to be.”

Spike groaned as her nails dragged across his hips to his cock, scratching across his hand and down the shaft to the head, leaving little shocks of pain in their wake. “Is that so, pet. Then I gotta say, you’ve got a thing or two to learn.”

With unexpected speed, he knocked her hand off of him. Gripping her by her narrow shoulders, he hurled her up and back onto the couch. In an instant, he was on his knees and between her legs, his hands yanking her by the hips to him as his head plunged down, sinking his blunt teeth into the tender skin just below her belly.

Buffy shrieked, the unexpected shock of pain shooting straight through her. She tried to kick him off, but she couldn’t get herself wedged against him. “God damnit! What the hell! That hurt!”

Spike laughed as he grabbed both her hands, holding them tight. Entangling her fingers together, he managed to grip them both firmly in one hand as he clamped the other down over her mouth, preventing another round of violent cursing.

The hardness of his cock had not abated in the least after he had gotten off, and now, his body rigid with the spot of violence and locked in place between her thighs, her wetness spreading around him, he had to resist the urge to just force his way into her. He tutted at her. “Now, now luv. Such language for a nice little girl.”

Buffy glared at him, her face mashed under his cold hand. She could hardly move; he was too strong. He had her completely imprisoned, and her eyes widened when she felt a fresh wave of lust swell through her crotch.

Spike held her eyes as he leaned down to the little patch of curls decorating the crown of her otherwise bare pussy. He inhaled deeply, relishing the scent of her excitement. He smirked at her, running his tongue under his teeth, and then tilted his head and swept his tongue roughly through the bit of hair.

Buffy bucked underneath him, startled into trying to escape. Spike tightened his hands on her. “Pet, you’re gonna have to stop moving.” Her body was flooding with adrenalin, her fight or flight mechanisms kicking in, but still she couldn’t get out of his steel grip. He smiled. “Or I might have to do somethin’ to keep you still.”

She froze underneath him, her body stiff but silent. “There’s my good girl.” His smile widened as he tipped his head back towards her pussy.

He dragged his tongue through her curls again, feeling her tense against him. His hand still clamped over her mouth, Buffy leaned her head back and closed her eyes, not wanting to see what he was going to do. Spike slid his tongue down and to the side, avoiding touching her most sensitive spots, tasting the salt of sweat as he ran his tongue down the crevice between her thigh and pussy.

Buffy shivered involuntarily, his cold tongue like silken ice against her overheated skin. He dragged it up the other side and up to her hairs again, giving her a tiny nip. Slowly, he traced the tip of his tongue straight down to the small fold of skin over her clit, and quickly drew it into his mouth. She jerked her hips against him, a little squeak escaping from behind his hand as he sucked against it for a moment before letting go to resume his exploration.

He gave it another tiny flick before flattening his tongue against her and dragging it forcefully all the way down her slit. Buffy moaned and rotated her hips as he dragged it back up again, dipping his tongue momentarily into the hottest part of her before giving her clit another lick.

Spike was starting to feel feverish, her flavor overwhelming his senses. His cock hardened impossibly with every lick, his balls tightening again as he felt currents of lust burst through him, making him ache. His voice was dark. “Ah luv, you taste like bloody heaven.” He dipped his tongue back into her core, sweeping through her fluid, tasting it, before travelling back up to her clit.

He drew circles around it, drawing it into his mouth and nursing against it, and he realized he needed one of his hands back. He looked up at her. One of his hands was gripped tightly around hers, and his other was stretched up, pressed over her mouth. “Mmm pet. If I take my hand off your mouth you think you can be quiet?”

Buffy stared down at him, kneeling between her legs, her fluids on his mouth, and she knew she would do anything to keep him doing that. She nodded.

He raised the corner of his mouth in a dangerous smile. “You gotta be quiet as a mouse love. I don’t want to hear anything out of you unless I say, or I’ll stop and you’ll get somethin’ not so nice.” He gave her another little lick, and her eyelids fluttered. “You don’t want me to stop, now do you?” Buffy looked at him, embarrassed again. She shook her head.

Spike smirked at her before removing his hand from her mouth, and he waited to see if she was going to say something. Buffy pressed her lips together.

He smiled as he dragged his hand down to the hem of her tank top and slid his fingers up underneath. He dragged it up over first one breast, then the other, and he took a moment to feast on the revelation. He ghosted his palm across her nipples, causing her to arch her back against him, pulling against his grip on her hands. Feeling her breasts, he dragged his hand around them, then down her arm, her waist, and her hips. Without pausing, he slid his hand down between her legs, cupping her swollen pussy, and inserted his forefinger into her sopping hole.

Buffy’s mouth popped open. “Gah!” Her eyes got big as Spike lifted his head to look at her, devious laughter on his face. He withdrew his finger from her pussy and dragged it slowly down and circled it around her tight, puckered hole. She clamped her mouth shut, her eyes pleading with him to not do it.

Spike was not obliging. Holding her down tighter with his other hand, he pressed his wet finger against her, working it past the tight muscles at the entry.

She tossed her head back and forth, biting her lip, trying not to scream out as he pushed his finger up into her ass. He pressed it in as far as it would go, then twisted it inside of her. “See luv, this is just one of the things that can happen when you’re naughty.” He twisted his finger again, and Buffy scrunched her eyes shut in the effort not to shriek, although in pain or pleasure she wasn’t quite sure. “This’s just a warning pet. Next time won’t be so nice.” He slowly withdrew his finger, then rubbed the tip around her flinching hole. “Gonna do as your told now pet? Gonna be quiet for me?”

Buffy frantically nodded her head, the pain in her ass a prickling contrast to the tingling desire in her pussy.

Spike smiled, reaching down and squeezing his hard dick as he thought about fucking her up the ass. And then he realized that she was almost certainly a virgin there, and he had just stuck his finger up her. Holy bloody hell. He stroked his cock for a moment as his brain wrapped itself around that thought. “Gonna let go of your hands pet, and I want you to slide them down underneath you. Sit on them, and don’t move, or I’ll just find somethin’ to tie you up with.” She nodded, and he let go of her hands. She looked at him with something like amazement before sliding them down underneath her butt cheeks.

Grinning, he lifted his hand to her pussy, feeling and playing with her folds. He gazed at her, spreading her lips, before dropping his head and sinking his tongue into her. He pulled it out, and drove it in again, sliding his fingers up to tap her clit.

Buffy was not accustomed to being quiet. And now he’s fucking me with his tongue. After shoving a finger in my butt. Oh no… She threw her head to the side as she felt the now unmistakable feeling of heat and electricity building inside of her.

Spike dragged his tongue up to her clit, sucking it into his mouth as he shoved two fingers into her pussy. Buffy’s body jerked, and before she could stop herself, she let out another little yelp.

He let go of her clit. “Just don’t learn, do you pet?” He withdrew his fingers from her pussy as he leaned farther over, doing something she couldn’t see, before his fingers were back inside of her. Her head fell back as he pulled them out again.

Then she felt something pressing against her butt. She jumped again, her head snapping down to look at him. He was kneeling between her legs, his face right at the level of her pussy, smirking. Buffy had thought that it was him, that he was gonna try to do that. But it couldn’t be, not from where he was sitting. Oh my god it’s big, and it’s hard, what the hell is it?

It was the handle of Buffy’s stake. The same stake she had dropped absentmindedly out of her back pocket earlier. It was lacquered and smooth, with a rounded end, and Spike had seen it on the floor. Now he had it covered in her own lubrication, and was pressing it against her back hole.

He used his finger to help ease the tip in. It was a lot bigger than his finger, but not as big as his cock. “Easy pet. Relax or it’s gonna hurt.”

Buffy tossed her head again, her lips squeezed shut and her face contorted in a mask of pain. Oh god oh god. Oh he’s so gonna pay for this! Buffy screamed in her head. It hurt, it burned, a lot, but it was also kind of making her burn in a not so terrible way. She felt a tremor surge through her as he worked it in further, dipping his finger in her pussy again to withdraw more fluid.

Spike wrapped his hand around his cock again, pumping it as he twisted the stake further into her. He was dripping pre-come, and seriously considering forcing his dick in her as he fucked her with the stake.

Instead he pushed his mouth against her pussy, sucking her clit into his mouth, thrusting his fingers inside her, as he pumped the stake in small motions in and out of her ass. Buffy squeezed her hands into her butt, digging her nails into her skin in an effort to not yank them out and grab his head as she reared against him, another powerful orgasm curling inside of her. She bit her lip, tasting blood, as she fought the urge to yelp.

Spike smelled the blood just as he felt her powerful muscles clamp down on his fingers, and he felt his demon snarl and his face change. He yanked his head off of her clit, replacing it with his thumb, rubbing her roughly, growling and sinking his teeth into her thigh as her orgasm wrung his fingers.

Then Buffy did scream, her orgasm tearing through her as his fangs slashed through her skin. Her body was wracked, a stake in her ass, his fingers in her pussy and a thumb on her clit as she bucked underneath him, flooding his hand with her juices.

Spike drew on her blood until she stopped shaking and relaxed enough for him to slide his fingers out of her. He let his hand fall to his cock, rubbing her come up and down it. He looked up at her with amber eyes as he pulled the stake out of her. No more games. I'm taking her.