Author's Chapter Notes:
A giant Thank You to slayershandbook for betaing C1-C11!!!
Buffy stared up at Spike through a haze of lust. His face was shifting back and forth between man and demon, apparently unable to settle on one or the other. In her delirium she realized that her Slayer self wanted the demon. Maybe had always wanted it; but even as the thought shot past her mind, he salvaged some control and his eyes regained their blue.

Her thigh stung where he had bitten her, but the pain just ignited a deeper ache, making her want him with every cell in her body. Her pussy felt vacant; she had to have him inside of her, invading her with his dick as roughly as he had with his hands and fangs. She groaned, opening her legs farther, and tilted her hips towards his cock.

Spike gripped Buffy’s waist and jerked her closer to him. Pushing his hands around and under her thighs, he hiked them up around his waist. Clenching her hip with one hand, he rubbed his cock up and down her dripping slit.

Buffy’s need was filling her, twisting out from her belly and into her chest, snaking through her throat and wrapping itself around her mind, as he continued to torture her with the tip his cock. What the hell is he doing? Why isn’t he fucking me, like, right now? She whimpered as she looked up at him.

He was smirking at her. He couldn’t help it. He wanted her so badly it was painful, but he was also thoroughly enjoying the show she was putting on. “Ah Slayer, look at you, writhing around like a ripe little tart. Bloke might think you want somethin’ from him.”

Bastard. “Uh. Whatever.” She moaned as he pushed his cock against her clit. “Like I’d… uhmm… want anything from… gah! you!”

Spike grinned as he massaged his cock against her. “Well I could stop, if you really don’t want anything.” He pulled himself slightly away from her, and was rewarded when a frantic look crossed Buffy’s face as she let a tiny whine escape. “What pet? Can’t make up your mind? Well, I think if you want it, you’d better tell me. Don’t wanna be accused of somethin’ sordid.” He slid himself against her again and leaned over her quivering body, his voice dropping as Buffy whimpered again. “C’mon luv. Tell me you want it.”

She squeezed her eyes shut, her pussy screaming in protest as she tossed her head, her inner Slayer determined not to let him take her down that final notch. Her voice sounded frantic when she answered him. “No.”

He pressed his dick against her entrance as he squeezed her hip. “Yes pet. Tell me you want me to fuck you.”

Buffy’s body was humming with lust, and her eyes hurt from the effort of her defiance. She shook her head again, unable to get the refusal out of her throat.

Spike pushed his cock the tiniest bit into her, and nearly lost control when he felt the flood of searing wet heat. He flicked a thumb across her clit, too lightly to bring her any kind of satisfaction. He squeezed his hand around the base of his shaft in an effort to hold himself back. “Do it pet. Tell me you want me to fuck you.”

Buffy choked on a sob as she lost the last remnants of rebellion. “I want you!”

Spike laughed quietly. “All of it luv.”

She felt like she was going to cry from pure frustration. “I want you to fuck me!”

He smiled and bent over her, sliding one of his hands up under her arm and around her shoulder. “Yeah, I wanna fuck you too kitten. Don’t worry pet, I’m gonna give you what you need.” He held her tightly, and pushed himself into her.

It wasn’t gentle, and Buffy let out a pained gasp as he forced his cock halfway in, driving against the strength of her muscles. He pulled her tighter against his shaft as he looked down at her. “C’mon pet. Let me in.”

Buffy squeezed her legs around him as he wedged himself further into her, finally slipping through her resistance, and she let out a long moan as she felt his cock stretch her. “Ohhh, wow.”

Spike forced his eyes shut against the sudden sensory onslaught. She was so much tighter than he had expected, squeezing him like a vise in her scorching core. He seated himself as far as he could inside of her, his mouth opening slightly as his body tensed with electric desire, before sliding out nearly completely and slamming into her again.

Her pussy was twitching in flurries around him, every wave pushing him faster towards the edge as she moaned underneath him, her eyes open now and her gaze cloudy with need as he plunged into her. Dropping his head to her breast, he sucked her taut nipple into his mouth, bending it between his teeth, her pained gasp only serving to increase the severity of his thrusts. He tilted his hips just so, making her squeal as his cock stabbed against something deep and carnal.

Buffy reached around him, gripping his ass as he drove into her, urging him to move faster, harder, to feed the mania that was growing inside of her.

Spike was consumed, his mouth and his hands and his cock bypassing his brain completely as he reached around and grabbed her wrists off his ass, shoving them down over her head. His voice was hitched. “What’s that Slayer? You want it harder?” He slammed his cock into her, shoving her up against the cushions, her head pressing against his hands as they tightened around her wrists. “You want it rough?”

Buffy’s wrists hurt in his grip as he thrust into her, her body helpless against the violence of the vampire’s lust. She nodded, her eyes pleading with him to push her both farther and closer, and she was so close, so close already.

He rolled his hips against her, suddenly slowing his pace, and Buffy jerked her hips against him. “You want it rough, kitten? Want it good an’ hard?”

Buffy moaned in desperation. “Spike, please!”

“Please what pet?” He twisted himself inside her pussy, and they both moaned.

“Please! Fuck me harder, Spike!”

“Oh yeah luv. I’m gonna fuck you right bloody hard.” He drove himself into her, his balls slapping against her ass, as he succumbed to his desire and let his body take over.

Spike’s body arched over hers as he let go of one of her wrists, instead leaning across both with his other arm, pinning her down. He dragged his hand roughly down over her breasts, her stomach, and around to her ass, lifting and holding her steady as he hammered into her. Her body was being jolted under the strength of his thrusts, and Buffy had a distant, half-formed thought about whether he would just plain break a normal, human girl.

He could feel her breath, frenetic and gasping against his skin, as her pussy writhed around his cock. Shoving his hand down between them, he harshly pinched her clit, and she suddenly squeezed him with a force only a Slayer could summon.

“Holy hell!” He sucked in a breath as her pussy clamped down on his cock. “That’s it Slayer, do it, squeeze me like that, oh bloody hell!”

Spike!”

“C’mon, luv, come for me. Come all over my cock, I wanna feel you bloody strangle me.” He pinched her clit again, and her body convulsed underneath him, her skin tightening and her pussy wrangling his shaft as her orgasm ripped through her.

And then he couldn’t hold himself back anymore, with her pussy throbbing and crushing his cock, her body snapping against his, her arms tight and straining under his grip. He grabbed her jaw, forcibly turning her head, exposing the bite he had given her earlier. Snarling, he sank his fangs into her neck, the already open wounds bursting with fresh blood, the taste of her sharpened by her orgasm.

Her body bucked, his bite amplifying her pleasured intoxication. His hips jerked against her, his demon consumed by the rush of her blood, his release a cyclone through his body as he came inside her, spurting and jerking as he filled her with his cold semen.


~~~


Buffy sighed in her sleep, shifting her body as she felt the first stabs of wakefulness. She felt good. She was tired, but it was a good tired, all sore and worn out like after a particularly satisfying fight.

Parts of her were really hot, but others felt nice, not cold but kind of, well, just relaxed and comfortably cool. She sighed again, sliding her hand over something smooth. Hm. Smooth. And cool.

And then reality crashed into her, jolting her out of her post-orgasmic fever. Oh, my god! I just slept with Spike! She jerked upright, falling off the couch.

Spike had been watching her sleep, and her sudden fury was not entirely unexpected. He looked at her, her eyes wide and glaring, as she jerked her top down and frantically grabbed a throw pillow to cover herself.

He was a little surprised to note his disappointment.

Bloody Hell.

Her voice was high pitched. “What…” She stammered, and tried again. “What did you do to me?”

He just kept looking at her as he tried to figure out what was going on in his own head. Disappointed? Why should he give a flying fuck what the Slayer thought after the fact? Of course she would freak out.

He groaned inwardly as he realized what he was feeling. Bollocks.

Buffy saw a flash of something pass over his face. She didn’t know what it was, but it wasn’t Spike. At least not irritating, evil, stakeable Spike.

And then her mind filled with everything they had done and how good he had made her feel. He had hurt her, crushed her inhibitions, he had made her do things that were already making her blush. But not really. He only did exactly what I wanted. She clutched the pillow against her, staring at him. And I wanted every minute of it.

Her voice was choked. “Just tell me one thing.”

His eyes softened as he watched her, her internal battle stamped across her face. “Anything, luv.”

“Would you have stopped?” Her voice failed her again. “You know, if I wanted you to?”

Spike didn’t hesitate. “Of course I would’ve stopped. You don’t really think I would’ve forced you, do you?” He got up, not hiding his nakedness as he sat down on the floor in front of her. “Buffy. I may be a git, but I wouldn’t do that. Bloody hell luv, I might not have a soul, but I wouldn’t hurt you. Not like that.”

Buffy lowered her gaze to the floor. She was reeling, so much had changed. And was still changing. She knew, even before she had asked, that what he said was true, and she realized now what she had seen on his face when she had bolted off of the couch.

She set the pillow aside, and scooted up to him, but Spike didn’t touch her, his nervousness obvious. “Buffy, do you want to stop?”

She giggled, his worry dissolving the last of her apprehension. She slid her arms around his neck, smiling. “No.”

Spike smiled back at her, relief washing over him. He wrapped himself around her and pulled her against him. Bloody bint is gonna be the death of me.


***************

woohoo, first fic completed! Reviews? Please? :)