Author's Chapter Notes:
Updates soon!
Buffy looked at her glass, desperately wanting it now. “Hey, that’s two questions. You wouldn’t answer mine.”

He snickered. “All right. You answer mine and I’ll answer yours.”

“Not fair. I asked you first.”

“Life’s not fair pet.” He rested his arm over the back of the couch, his body angled towards hers. “I'm waiting.” He grinned.

Buffy was rapidly losing contact with her sanity. What the hell was she supposed to say to him? She wasn’t about to launch into some sordid description, although it seemed that was what he was hoping for. And call it morbid curiosity, but she really did want to know what he thought about her. “Um, I dunno.” She looked away from him, the look on his face making her nervous again. “I guess I just wondered, you know, what it might be like.”

“What what might be like?”

Damn him! He wasn’t making this easy! She glanced back at him, and judging by the smirk he was now wearing, he was enjoying making it difficult. “You know, like, how it would feel. If you bit me.”

Spike just about came in his pants when she said that. He was so hard, and her confession that she had thought about him biting her was simply more than his body was able to take; his control was hanging on by a thread. He wondered how far he could take this. Buffy was sitting there, her hands clenched in her lap like a child, looking off somewhere to the left so she didn’t have to look at him. He shifted his weight on the couch, so that he was just fractionally closer to her. His voice was nearly a whisper. “Well, you know. I could show you.”

Buffy started, but didn’t turn to look at him. He was closer now, and she could sense his tension. She suddenly thought of earlier, in the kitchen, and how he had looked then; ready to pounce. Her body was going through a riot of emotion. Everything she felt for Spike came rushing to the surface. Hate, aggravation, lust, fear. Mostly fear. She was afraid of him. She was afraid of what he would do to her, what he would make her do. What she would want to do. But she was tired of being afraid. She hardly heard herself when she answered him. “Okay.”

Spike blinked. He hadn’t really thought she would go for it. Is she that drunk? No, she was blessed with Slayer metabolism and was already starting to look sober again. Bloody hell. She just gave me the OK to bite her. The zipper of his jeans was really starting to hurt, and he knew that the second this started there would be no going back. His body was quickly being overcome with lust. Gotta make sure this is what she wants first. Just once. Got to ask or she’ll stake you later. Course, she’ll probably stake you anyways. He forced himself to take a breath, and he spoke gently. “Slayer. Buffy. You sure about this luv?”

Buffy finally turned her head and looked at him. He was sitting up, his left hand clenching a throw pillow like he wanted to break its lack of bones. She was kind of surprised that he took a moment to make sure she was serious. The second she had said okay she had expected him to lunge at her or something. And he called you Buffy. He’s never called you that before. She felt a surge of clarity, and knew that he wouldn’t stop with just biting her. It would go farther than that. Much farther. And she knew she wanted it. She wanted to let go and let Spike take her over.

She looked at him, wanting him to see that she was serious. “I’m sure.” She paused. “I trust you.” Suddenly she remembered something. “What about the chip?”

Spike shook his head. He had thought about that already. “Don’t think it’ll fire if it’s voluntary. You know, if I don’t intend to really hurt you.”

Spike watched her, reveling in the moment. This is it mate. The slayer’s giving herself to you, willingly. Spike smiled at her. He wanted her with every fibre of himself, wanted her blood and her body and her mind. Wanted to make her his.

Buffy shifted in her seat, suddenly unsure of herself. “So, um, now what?”

She was so beautiful, sitting there, all nervous and flushed. He gazed at her for a moment. There was no way that this was going to be over soon. Luckily it’s still early. I’m going to take her every way, all night. “Easy pet. Don’t need to rush things.” He reached his hand out to her; he wanted her to come to him.

Buffy shied instinctively away from his hand, but he just smiled at her, and she reached out and took it. She knew what was happening. He was making her make the first move, to prove to him that she wanted it, wanted him.

His hand tightened around hers, and he pulled lightly as she scooted over to sit sideways on the couch, so that she was facing him, her shin touching his knee. He didn’t let go.

Spike couldn’t think anymore. She was sitting there, her hand in his, making no effort to get away. His dick was throbbing painfully, and he itched to undo his pants, but he resisted. Time for that later. He reached up with his other hand and touched her hair, then ran his fingers down the edge of her jaw. He smiled as her eyelashes fluttered at the light touch.

Then the gentleness was gone, and he quickly reached around the back of her neck and gripped her tight, his eyes lighting up with flashes of amber and lust as her mouth opened in surprise.

Buffy gasped, but still didn’t try to get away. He was leaning closer now, his face near hers, the light from the candles bouncing off his sharp cheekbones. His hold on her neck was strong enough to hurt.

Spike watched fear flash across her eyes and felt his demon growl, but maintained his human face. He held her neck tighter, and letting go of her hand reached around her waist and pulled her into him. He reveled in the feel of her warm body against his, her butt seated between his thighs, her upper body twisted into his aggressive embrace. Her thigh was resting against his cock, and he pulled her tighter into him, wanting her to feel his hardness, making her feel it. He heard her breath catch, and then she was panting, light and shallow, like a rabbit caught by a wolf.

She was tense, her neck craning against his hand. Even though it exposed her throbbing pulse, instinct had hold of her and she tilted her head away from him. He smiled, her obvious terror fueling his desire. He flexed his fingers against her lower back, pressing her more firmly against the bulge in his jeans. “Relax pet. It’s gonna be so good.”

Buffy felt like she was going to pass out. She was hyperventilating, and her body was surging with random shots of adrenalin and lust-producing hormones. Various parts of her were tingling like they’d been shocked; her wrists, the back of her neck, the skin over her jugular where Spike was now running his thumb back and forth. Coherent thought was long gone, and she couldn’t form a response other than a quiet, pleading moan.

And then he was leaning into her, holding her still, his eyes blue and his face still beautiful, and her brain shut down completely. She closed her eyes, and she felt his lips against the soft skin under her jaw, his thumb still caressing her pulsing throat.

He wasn’t kissing her so much as savoring her. He ran his lips down her flushed neck, tasting the salt, skimming over the spot he had been touching, inhaling her scent. He could smell her fear still, but now it was being taken over by a stronger, more primitive perfume. Arousal. It was wafting over her, clouding her skin and making him delirious. He snaked out his tongue and flicked her pulse point, and she involuntarily arched herself against him. Spike growled, and gripped her neck tightly, feeling his face change as his demon took over.

Buffy felt his fangs tear through her skin and pierce her vein, and she opened her mouth and let out a long, quiet gasp. The air around her exploded out from her neck, and her hand flew up and gripped the back of Spike’s head. He bit down hard, her blood bursting over his tongue, in his mouth, and his eyes rolled back and closed as ecstasy surged through every cell of his body. He squeezed her, constricting her like a boa, rubbing her against his cock as he took long, deep pulls of her blood.

Buffy could do nothing but hold on. She could feel his fangs in her neck, and it hurt, but he was right, it was so, so good! She could feel herself giving up, releasing herself, and she relaxed into him.

Spike felt her give in, and quickly, without relinquishing his bite, twisted himself around and leaned her back until she was lying down. He worked his knee between her thighs until she opened them, and he settled himself between her legs, lying on top of her, as he relished the feeling of her hot blood sliding down his throat.

Buffy let her head fall back. She tried to wrap her arms around him but he bit down harder, reaching down and grabbing her wrist, pulling it up over her head and pinning it there.

She shuddered, and he ground his pelvis into hers in response. Buffy felt a twist in her belly and a shock in her pussy and she gasped. Spike thrust himself hard against her, growling, and before she realized what was happening, her orgasm ignited and she was gasping his name as he grabbed her ass, yanking her roughly against his cock as he ground himself against her and pulled her hammering pulse into his mouth.

Spike felt her juices soak through both her jeans and his as her pelvis jerked in orgasm. Her blood was pounding through his veins, directly to his cock, and he knew he was moments away from his own orgasm when he heard her heart flutter. His demon screamed to ignore it, to fuck her and finish her off. But she was going limp from her release, and losing strength; another few seconds and he would have taken too much.

He was shaking as he carefully withdrew his fangs from her neck. Slowly, he licked the two holes there as he fought to regain control. He felt his face change and he shifted his weight off of her. His cock was painfully hard and slick with his own pre-cum, but she was gasping for breath, her eyes closed and her head tilted back.

He looked down at her and felt completely content in this moment; her blood sating his hunger but making him starved for her sex, knowing that he was going to have her, fuck her and make her scream as he came over and over again.

He smirked. She was gonna learn what it meant to have vamp stamina.