Author's Chapter Notes:
Um, smut. You are warned. Updates soon!
Buffy’s eyes were still closed, and her first semi-coherent thought was mmm. She quivered, and felt her arm flop back down from over her head onto her stomach. Wow. He was so not kidding about the good.

She could feel Spike’s tightly coiled tension next to her, and smiled a little bit as she flexed her body against him. In her post-orgasmic stupor, she was a little, well okay a lot surprised that she had just gotten off from being bitten. By Spike. Whoa.

But she wasn’t exactly troubled. Languorously, she opened her eyes and looked at him. He was gazing at her, his hand resting lightly on her thigh. His eyes were dark with lust, and there was a little smirk on his face. She rolled her eyes and tried to inject some sarcasm into her voice, but it just came out hitched. “Could you look more arrogant?” He squeezed her thigh in response, and waggled an eyebrow. Oh, it’s so on.

Buffy stretched out again, squeezing her legs together and rotating her hips so they rubbed against Spike’s crotch. His smirk disappeared and he gripped her thigh tighter. She grinned, starting to feel her inner vixen. Heh. We’ll see how arrogant he is when I’m done with him.

She lifted her hand to his face, touching his cheek with one finger, then running it down along his lips. He opened his mouth slightly and caught her finger in his teeth, nipping and giving it a little suck before she popped it out of his mouth. “I didn’t say you could bite.”

His voice was husky. “Actually, isn’t that how this started? You telling me I could bite?” She gave him a stern look, and he smiled, wondering what was going through her little blonde head.

She brought her finger back to his mouth, but he didn’t try to catch it again. She ran it down under his chin and down his throat, traveling along the side of his neck to the same area where he had bitten her. She gave the tender spot a little scratch, and his head tilted and he moaned as his eyes closed.

She smiled and continued dragging her finger down past the collar of his shirt and past the hole her stake had made over his heart earlier. She didn’t stop, but kept moving down until she got to the waistband of his jeans, taut and stretched out a bit at the waist. It would be so easy for her to drop her finger down and slip unimpeded into his pants. Instead she drew it down over his belt, and scratched a hard line down the edge of his erection.

Spike’s pelvis jerked uncontrollably at the touch, and she snatched her hand away. Now it was her turn to smirk.

His eyes snapped open and he looked down at her. Well now doesn’t she look smug. His cock was pulsing and straining against his jeans, and he had definitely reached his limit on dealing with that kind of pain. Bloody bint doesn’t know what she’s messing with.

Before she could react, he had grabbed both her wrists, forcing them up over her head and pinning her under his body. He grinned at her as he pushed his dick against her crotch, moving his body like a wave over hers. He leaned down to her ear and she gasped as he ground against her again. “Now now, pet. It's not nice to tease.” He brought his mouth down to her neck and gave the bite mark a little lick.

Buffy’s whole body convulsed, shocks shooting out from the tiny holes. She groaned and tried to free her hands, but he held her tight. He lifted his head and she looked at him, smiling for a split second before bucking her body and drawing up her legs, bracing her feet against his stomach, and launching him to the other side of the couch.

Spike knocked his head against the side table, wincing. “Oi, bloody hell!” She kicked his boot from where it had rested on her shin.

She batted her eyelashes at him and jutted her lip out, affecting the tone of a spoilt child. “Now it’s my turn to have fun.”

“An’ that means makin’ me bleed now?” He felt another jolt in his groin at the thought.

“Maybe. You got a problem with that?”

He snickered, his hand moving down to cup his hard on. “No. Jus’ curious.”

Buffy smiled. She had a feeling there probably wasn’t much Spike wouldn’t get off on. She didn’t have any experience with kinky sex; hell, she didn’t have much experience with sex at all, she was practically a virgin. But Spike seemed to have forced his way into the place where her deepest, most hidden fantasies lived, and she found herself wanting things she couldn’t name or really even envision. Her smile turned devious and she gazed at him, watching as he squeezed himself through his jeans, while she tickled her fingers across her stomach.

He couldn’t help breathing heavily, even though his body didn’t need the air. She was just so fucking gorgeous, lying there like that. It would look almost innocent, the way she was touching herself, if it weren’t for the visible wetness in her pants and the slightly devilish look on her face. “So pet. It's your turn then. What do you want?”

Buffy ran her hand down her stomach to the waist of her jeans, slipping a finger underneath and into her panties, grazing the little curls there. She knew what she wanted to do, but suddenly lost the courage.

Spike saw her pause and caught the look of anxiety that flit across her face. He guessed what she was about to do, and he wasn’t about to let her get out of it. “Aw pet. It's all right. Go on then.” She glanced up at him, suddenly shy. Maybe she needs some guidance. He grinned and his eyes narrowed, his voice becoming more direct. “Open up your pants, luv.”

Buffy felt a little thrill dart through her at his commanding tone; finding herself more than a little turned on by the idea of taking orders from Spike. It was a power shift that charged the air and made her pussy throb, and judging by the look on his face and the way he squeezed his erection harder, he was reveling in the change.

He didn’t bother trying to hide it, either. He lifted an eyebrow at her, unapologetic, silently telling her that he was waiting.

Buffy’s brain shut down as she unsnapped the button of her jeans, and slid the zipper down. She brought her hands up and crossed them over her breasts, her body in turmoil, part of her wanting to bolt from the embarrassment and the other part boiling over with lust.

Spike watched her, lying there, hiding herself like a little girl, her pants open. Blue knickers. He smiled. God his cock hurt. But this was just too good; no way was he gonna skip past this. “Now kick off those sandals and slip outta your jeans.”

He watched as she slowly lowered her hands, not looking at him as she toed off her shoes. She slid her hands down to her hips, and lifted her butt off the couch as she slid her jeans down her thighs, reaching down and kicking them off when they got to her ankles.

Buffy looked up at him now, and watched him for a moment as he rubbed his hand back and forth across his erection. She closed her eyes and tilted her head to the side as she felt her panties dampen with a fresh rush of moisture.

The scent of her fluids hit Spike full force, penetrating his brain and shooting straight to his cock. He inhaled deeply. Smells almost as good as her blood. Her legs were still closed, and he gazed at the point where her little panties disappeared between them. Bet it tastes just as good.

She was looking at him again, her hand moving down to her panties. “That’s it pet. Slide your hand down over your knickers.” He watched as she obeyed him, running her fingers over her panties, down as far as she could go before her thighs blocked the way. She traced little circles over the mound there, and her breath caught as she pressed a finger against her clit.

“Good girl. Now open your legs for me.”

Buffy felt a surge of blood to her face and knew she was blushing furiously. She was having a hard time maintaining eye contact with Spike; he was staring at her like he was going to eat her alive. And with him that could be literal, in several ways! And damn him, he still had that little smirk on his face. But she was beyond the point of caring, so she scooted her heels out and let her legs fall open.

Spike had to let go of his cock when she blushed and then spread her legs. He was so near the edge anyways, that when she turned pink and glanced away like she’d been caught doing something naughty, he had just about lost it.

She started to move her hands down between her thighs, and his eyes followed her fingers as they tickled across the thin, soaked fabric. Her hand was all the way down between her legs now, her fingers sneaking under the edge of her panties.

“Ah, ah, pet. I didn’t say you could do that yet.” Her eyes widened. “Lemme have a look at you first.” He started rubbing his hand up and down his dick again. “Pull your knickers over so I can see.”

Buffy’s mouth went dry and she trembled a little bit, but she did as he told her. She hooked her fingers under the edge of her panties and moved them to the side, so that he had a full view of her pussy. She was suddenly grateful for the power outage and the candlelight.

Spike took a moment to relish the view. The Slayer was laying there, legs spread, exposing herself for him. She’s bloody shaved. He hadn’t been expecting that. And she’s dripping wet. God, she’s loving this.

He was loving it too, and couldn’t take the restriction in his pants anymore. “That’s good luv. Now lemme see you touch yourself. I'm gonna take out my cock.”

Buffy’s head fell back on the pillow, one hand holding her panties to the side while the other slid through her folds, spreading the wetness around. Her eyelids were heavy as she watched Spike undo his belt and unbutton his jeans. The pressure from his hard dick pushed the zipper down as it swelled further in response to the sudden freedom, after hours of being pent up in the denim cage. He wrapped his hand around it, squeezing as he smiled at her, wickedness playing across his face.

Buffy’s mouth opened slightly and she moaned when she saw what he had for her. Oh god. That’s too much. It’s too big.

Spike laughed quietly. “It's all right, pet. Might hurt a bit at first but it’ll feel good right quick.” Buffy wasn’t so sure.

He watched her fingers slide back and forth across her pussy. “Does that feel good luv?”

Buffy didn’t think she could speak anymore, but she tried anyways. “Uh huh.”

“Take off your knickers.”

She let go of the crotch of her panties and hooked her fingers into the waist, pulling them down, leaving a trail of fluid down her leg. She let her thighs fall open again as she watched Spike. He was holding his cock in one hand, and using the other to spread around the fluid that was seeping out.

“That’s my good little Slayer.” His voice was rough. “Show me how you touch yourself.”

Buffy closed her eyes and slid one of her fingers over her clit, drawing little patterns. The room was starting to feel wobbly again, but she knew she wasn’t drunk anymore. Unless I’m drunk on lust. Can you get drunk on lust? Cause I think I am. She smiled to herself. She was starting to feel really tingly down there, and Spike’s little orders were driving her astonishingly quickly towards another orgasm.

“That’s it pet.” She was quivering, and Spike could tell she was going to make herself come very soon. “Now put one of those little fingers up inside yourself.”

She moaned as she slid the middle finger of her other hand inside her pussy. Her thighs were shaking and sweat was making her skin slick. Her eyes kept opening and closing, refusing to focus on any one thing, until they fell on Spikes hand. Chipped black polish and long fingers wrapped around his cock.

It was wet and glistening as he stroked it at a steady pace, while he watched her thrust her finger in and out of herself. He tilted his head back and groaned in obvious pleasure, never taking his eyes off her hands. “That looks real nice pet. So pretty. You like touching yourself for me?”

Buffy nodded her head, the motion of her hands becoming quicker. “Uh huh.”

“You ever think about me when you touch yourself?”

Her legs tensed and twitched, pressing against her hands at her pussy. She nodded again, her voice high-pitched and quiet. “Mm hmm.” Buffy felt the tingling in her pussy suddenly intensify, and she gasped as her internal muscles started to clench. Holy shit, I’m gonna come. “Oh god.”

“You gonna come for me luv?” Spike was nearing his own orgasm, watching her fuck herself, doing everything he told her to do. He was faintly trying to decide if he would rather come all over her hands and her pussy, or see if he could get her to open her mouth, when she arched her back and cried out. “Oh yeah, that’s it luv. Come for me Slayer.”

Oh god oh god oh my god. She shoved two fingers up inside her as her body stiffened and her pelvis jerked, flooding her fingers in her juices. “Oh god, Spike!” She gasped for breath as her hips slammed back down on the couch, her fingers slipping out of her.

Spike was in danger of coming all over his own hand. Abruptly he let go of his dick, deciding he would rather wait, having had enough of his own hand lately. Besides, if she’s half as good at touching me as she is at touching herself, it’ll be well worth the wait. He grinned as Buffy’s eyes fluttered open, her hands resting on her belly. There was a little puddle of come underneath her.

“So pet, is it my turn now?”