Safe Words


~


He leaned in low, whispering with his husky growl into her ear, nibbling.

“I am not saying that Spike!” Buffy bit out, rearing back pushing the menacing vampire away.

“Oh come on Slayer!” he fought, “words got to be somethin’ you’d never, ever,” he resumed his previous ministration at her lobe, “let slip out, accidental or otherwise.”

Her breathing escalated. “T-there are other words.” She whispered.

He let his lips curl around the flesh before him, knowing by the unsteady rhythm of her heart that he had her. “Oh, I don’ know ‘bout that kitten? The things you say when I’m givin’ you what you want- what you need. Innit much that’s safe.”

Spike,” a betraying moan accompanied the word, “I’m- I’m not…”

“Yes.” His voice was harsh now, his hand ghosting over her stomach, coming up to knead the mound above. “You are.”

She stiffened then, knowing their game had already begun, that arguing was futile.

He pushed her back, laying her flat against his mattress. In a flash he tore the fully buttoned blouse from her, leaving her upper body flush and exposed. “There’s my girl.”

When he licked his lips both fear and arousal coursed through her causing her chest to rise and fall dramatically in a heavy pant. “Spike…”

The object of his every desire uttering his name, deep and needy, made his frozen blood boil and his already stabbing erection rebel against the rough fabric of his jeans. But that didn’t matter. This wasn’t about him. It was about her, about what she needed, from him. And what she needed was for someone else to take control, to handle everything, to shut out the voices in her mind. That is what mattered. So control is what he’d take…

His hand shot out, pinching her lower jaw between rigid fingers. “Did I say you could talk?”

Her head shook with what little range of movement it had, her eyes dampening with unshed tears.

“That’s one missy,” a finger danced before her, “you know what happens if we get to three.”

His blue depths dared her to test him. “Stand up,” he ordered, “take off your clothes.”

Buffy stood on shaking legs. Reaching behind herself she unclasped her bra first, eyes glued to the ground.

“Look at me.”

Like a good girl she did as she was asked, her gaze refocusing on the man before her. Continuing then on her task, she watched as he too shed his clothes. As she slipped her panties down past her knees she had to wet her lips, noticing as a now bare Spike took his cock into a tight fist, giving it a few long strokes.

“Likes what she sees?”

She knew better than to answer.

He eyed her, head barely tilting to one side. “On your knees Slayer.”

She hated when he called her that while they played, which is why he did it she was sure. The name caused the briefest moment of defiance, but within another she was bowing to the ground before him.

He grabbed his erection, which was currently straining towards the girl, and held it by the base. Thrusting his chin upwards smugly he peered down upon her with slated eyes. “Take it,” he waited for her to crawl forward on her knees, “in. your. mouth.”

Buffy brushed her tongue along her lips expectantly, moving in to swallow up his cool flesh.

Spike’s head lulled the rest of the way back as her scorching mouth accepted his aching appendage. His lashes fluttered closed, a whimper escaping before he could harden his features once again.

She stared up at him, loving the way he towered over her, fixated on every facet of his opposing presence.

He threaded his hand through her blond tresses. Tightening his fingers around a healthy amount he pulled her closer to him, thrusting deeper into her heat. Allowing himself only a fleeting time to pump forcefully between her eager lips with abandon, he quickly sought out control once more. Nostrils flaring he breathed in heavily through his nose, exhaling just as harshly from his barely parted lips. Dropping his hands to his sides, stilling his motions, required all the effort he possessed.

Buffy indicated no sign of slowing throughout. Suckling and licking at his cock she hollowed her cheeks around him over and over again.

He was in heaven. The most powerful girl in all the world on her knees, in his crypt, hungrily sucking his thick cock. Why? Because he told her too, that’s why. He had to be careful though. Couldn’t let the delicate status quo shift, couldn’t allow her to gain the upper hand. It’s not what she wanted. So he wouldn’t…

“S-stop.” His voice cracked, but quickly recovered.

She rolled her hot little tongue over the head, sliding naughtily through the slit that gave way there.

Spike’s eyes rolled back involuntarily before he honed his composure. “I said- stop!”

The biting tone and growl that accompanied it did the trick, Buffy jarring back with a sudden pop.

He lunged at her, scooping her up by her mane, eliciting a pained shriek. “That’s two lil’ girl! And if I have to repeat m’self again… it’ll be over!”

She shuddered in his grasp, half paralyzing fear, and half irrevocable lust. He was a dangerous vampire after all. She never had to remind herself of that during their little games, it being a big part of what got her off. And if she did forget… he would remind her. She shuddered again.

“On the bed.” He barked the order as he released his hold, allowing her to crumple pathetically to the ground.

She made no show of gathering herself up, crawling hurriedly to the mattress. She went to position herself on her back…

“Ah. Ah. Ah.” He smirked amorally, “butter side down princess… you’ve been naughty.”

Buffy’s emerald pools swelled and smoldered as she flipped onto her stomach, obediently propping herself up, ass slightly swaying, beckoning.

Spike let out an animalistic growl at the site before him. His blond temptress, tight little pussy already dripping wet, was glistening in front of his very eyes. It was a vision, and no matter how many times he’d see it, he would never tire of its sheer perfection. He would make her cum; make his Slayer see the heaven she was so carelessly ripped out of. But he would do it his way…

She hummed with pent up lust, need. Drawing in long slow breaths she listened for his approach. She heard nothing, she never did.

He slammed into her with jarring force; the pain of his size intruding so suddenly, only dulled by the satisfaction of knowing her ache would be sated. His cadence was brutal; digging his fingers into one hip the other hand was placed firmly on her back holding her in place.

“That’s right Slayer. Take. It!” he grunted between each word.

She mewled, low and womanly, careful not to get too vocal. His pace never dimmed, and she knew from experience he could keep this up for a torturous length of time. She could feel her release building, clenching within her gut. But she needed more… she always needed more. And he knew it.

Spike never relinquished his bruising pace, however mindful of his own climax approaching. This would be over soon. He knew his girl.

Buffy couldn’t take it anymore. Blow after filling blow, the sound of flesh slamming together, the need was too much. She had to cum.

“Mnah!” She cried out, reaching down between their bodies, seeking out her swollen, tender nub, delirious for release.

He slapped her hand away violently. “That’s three Slayer!” In a flash the vampire emerged and in an instant he came crashing down upon her, slicing through the tender skin at the back of her neck.

She cried out, the pain and her orgasm unyielding.

He growled, both man and demon relishing in the feel of her convulsing beneath them, in the thick warm feel of her blood coursing down their throat. He wouldn’t stop. He had no reason too… he was in control.

As her spasms began to dull, her body growing weaker each second from the liquid being milked from her she mumbled something.

He grunted in acknowledgment, but did not stop.

Buffy spoke again, this time a little more clearly.

Spike retracted then, hovering just above his mark. “What was that. I didn’t hear you?” he goaded scrapping a still elongated fang over the wound.

“Uhhn.” She couldn’t take any more, needed him to stop. “ I love you.” She repeated.

Not satisfied Spike lowered again, sinking back into the crimson pools.

“I love you. I love you! I LOVE you!” She cried frantically.

The demon was gone in an instant, Spike immediately pulling her back flush against his body, his tongue ghosting out over the twin punctures.

“Shhhh. Shhhh. Now kitten. I’ve got you.” He purred, “It’s over now.”

She sighed, the residual fear quickly abating. She relished the feel of him tending to her, combing over his bite until sure it would heal. Calm, peace, she enjoyed all of those things he gave to her during their time together. Tonight, however, the enjoyment was short lived as the gravity of what she had screamed sunk in. The safe word.

“Uhhn.” She tried to pull away, only to be stilled by possessive hands and a low purr. “Stop.” The plea was half-hearted.

“What is it luv?” he never ceased his ministrations.

“I’m not your love Spike.” Buffy pulled away successfully this time, turning away from him.

“Oh no?” this was the part he hated, “I wasn’t the one makin’ ears bleed with my squeals of undying affection pet!”

She reeled back. “You- you made me say that.”

He snickered then. “Can’t make you do anythin’ you don’ wan’ to luv… ‘sides I can tell when you’re lyin’…” he waited a moment to gain her full attention, “and those words, were as true as they come pet.”

Their eyes locked, staring at each other for a long stretch. And then…she was kissing him. Not rushed and hungry. Not hard and bruising. She was kissing him so softly, so delicately that he could barely register the sensation.

And he knew… she had complete control.

~



*A/N: first one shot ever, second attempt at smut ever. hope you like. please please PLEASE for all that is good let me know what you think *g**