Author's Chapter Notes:
Yes, I have another oneshot; my muse seems to be cooperating for a change. This was written for the 81 prompts challenge at taboo_spuffy. It deals with a sexual relationship between a 16 and 32-year-old. If that’s not your thing, you don’t have to read. Thanks as always to dusty273 for all her help, and BuffyXenaDQFan for my lovely banner=)
It was supposed to be an easy job. The Mayor of Sunnydale hired him to watch his daughter, to keep her safe, seeing as how he had many enemies out there. It had sounded easy enough, and the pay would really be worth the trouble, but Spike Reynolds didn’t count on one thing. How utterly beautiful and irresistible the girl would be.

Sure, he had seen pictures of her before, but they didn’t do her justice. Buffy Summers was a bloody goddess, and seeing that she was at the ripe age of sixteen, he knew he was going straight to Hell for the kind of thoughts he had of her. He’d supposed that as long as he could just watch her from a distance, he would be fine, but that was before he realized it would be a live-in job, and that the guest room he’d been given happened to be right next to hers.

Sometimes at night, he could hear her moan softly in her room, making him wonder just what she was doing to get such a reaction from her. The sounds alone made him painfully hard, which would lead to many late night wanks. Spike was thirty-two and no matter how much he might want the young girl, he would never allow himself to get too close to her. It was just a job, or so he kept trying to convince himself of.


* * * * *


“God, what I wouldn’t give to fuck that man.”

Buffy slapped her friend on the arm. “Quit it, Faith, he’s too old for you.”

The brunette rolled her eyes. “Please, like that’s ever stopped me before. I refuse to believe that you haven’t had naughty thoughts about that stallion, B. You sleep right next door to him. If it were me, I’d be jumping his bones every night.”

She blushed, knowing how much she wanted to do just that. “I don’t know what you’re talking about. Spike is only my bodyguard, I don’t think about him like that.”

Faith wasn’t easily convinced, but decided not to press the issue any further. “Yeah, whatever you say. We going to the Bronze tonight? I suppose the bodyguard will be coming, too?”

“Unfortunately; he’s nice and all, but it’s kind of creepy to have some guy watch your every move.”

Faith licked her lips, looking out the glass door to see Spike swimming in the pool, watching his muscles flex with every stroke. “When they look like that, I wouldn’t complain. You feel safe with him, right?”

Buffy turned to the backyard, just in time to catch Spike staring back at her. He gave her a little wave, then dove back into the water. Oh yeah, she felt pretty safe with him. Spike wasn’t like any of the other bodyguards her dad hired before; he seemed to actually take interest in her. He asked her about school, her friends, even helped her study for her last English test. The other guys couldn’t care less about her; they were only in it for the money, but in the end, her father realized that none of them were capable enough, until Spike came into the picture. He’d been with them for over a month now, and she hoped he would stick around for a lot longer.


* * * * *


He was being tortured, that’s all there was to it.

Having to watch Buffy and her little girlfriend on the dance floor, a group of boys surrounding them, was hell. She was too bloody young to be so tempting, but fuck, how he wanted her. Spike promised he would only watch from afar and not interfere in her fun, but if one of those blokes got a little too friendly, he would have to make his presence known and not just because it was his sodding job.

He took another sip of his Bourbon, ignoring the alluring woman at his side that was trying to get his attention. He wouldn’t let anything take his concentration away from Buffy, but it all happened so fast. Spike had turned his back for a second to order another drink and when he looked back to the dance floor, Buffy was no longer there. He cursed himself and went looking for her, rolling his eyes when he found Faith with some jock’s tongue down her throat, but he could deal with her later, now he had to find Buffy.

“Hey, let me go!”

Spike knew that voice and headed over to the restrooms, only to see Buffy’s arms being pinned above her head, while some lowlife pansy had his bloody hands all over her. “I believe the girl said to let her go,” he growled out, grabbing the boy and throwing him away from her.

“Chill, dude, I didn’t realize she was seeing anyone.” He stumbled away, obviously having had a little too much to drink.

Spike went to Buffy’s side, giving her a look of concern. “Are you all right?”

She nodded, still quite shaken over what happened. “Yeah, thanks, I told him I wasn’t interested, but I guess he couldn’t take no for an answer.”

“Come on, let’s get you home.”

Buffy grabbed his arm to stop him from leaving. “I know you’re just doing your job and all, but could we not tell my dad about this? I don’t need to give him another reason to worry about me.”

Spike didn’t like keeping things from her father, but he’d never been able to deny her anything, especially not when she looked at him like that, so sweet and innocent. “Okay, but just this once.”

She smiled, pecking him on the cheek. “You’re the best.”

Spike watched her go with a sigh, touching the spot where she kissed him. He was definitely in trouble.


* * * * *


Spike tossed and turned all night, unable to fall asleep, thoughts of Buffy clouding his head. Why couldn’t he stop thinking about her? He had been with a lot of women in his time, only really being in love once, but no one had ever affected him in such a way before.

What was it about this one girl that made him want to throw all of his morals out the window? Say to hell with this bloody job, and take her right then and there, but he knew that it wasn’t possible. Not only would he be fired, but he would get locked up in jail as well. If only he didn’t have to wait a little over a year for her to be eighteen, not that it would have made much of a difference.

Spike groaned, hitting his pillow a few times and lying back down. It was time to officially turn his brain off for the night. If he didn’t get some kip soon, he would be no good to anyone. With that thought in mind, he finally let himself drift off to sleep.


* * * * *


He was suddenly awoken by the scent of vanilla in the room, turning to his side to notice that he was no longer alone. Spike sat up with a start, staring at the girl in his bed.

“Buffy? What are you doing in here?”

She gave him a shy look, thinking of what to say. “I…I had a bad dream. I didn’t want to be alone tonight, I’m sorry I woke you.”

Spike shook his head. “It’s fine, but you really shouldn’t be in here.”

“Could I stay just for tonight? I really don’t want to be alone. I promise you won’t even know I’m here.”

He knew that wasn’t possible, but was again finding it hard to deny her. “All right, you can stay tonight, but you have to be back in your room first thing in the morning. I can’t have your father catch you in here.”

Buffy nodded and snuggled up at his side, feeling much more comfortable than she did in her own bed.

Spike gazed up at the dark ceiling; this was a bloody perfect time to get an erection, just when he couldn’t do anything about it. This was going to be a long night, he was sure of it.


* * * * *


He was having a wonderful dream, pulling the girl closer to his side as he inhaled her sweet scent. Spike touched his lips to her forehead, her nose, and then finally reached her lips, slipping his tongue inside when she granted him access. She moaned softly into his mouth as his hands roamed all over her body, lowering her lace panties and sliding two fingers into her wet pussy. She gasped and arched her back, causing Spike’s eyes to open in alarm once he realized what was happening.

Fuck, it wasn’t a dream!

Buffy’s eyes opened to gaze right into his, letting him know that she was very aware of what was going on. “Don’t stop,” she whimpered. “Please.”

Spike shook his head. “Buffy, we shouldn’t be doing this. You’re so bloody young. If we start anything, I won’t be able to stop and I can’t lose control with you.”

She caressed his cheek. “It’s okay, I want you to. No one has to know. Please, Spike, I need you.”

That was all he could take. He was only a man, after all. “God help me,” he whispered, then attacked her mouth in a passionate kiss, removing her panties fully as he thrust his fingers in and out of her slick entrance. “So fucking wet, you are.”

“I’ve wanted you for so long.”

He could definitely relate to her there, but that didn’t make what they were doing any less wrong. As of right now, he was finding it hard to care, though. Her t-shirt was off in an instant as he stared at her gorgeous, naked body. “You’re so bloody perfect.”

She smiled at this, helping him discard his clothing next, so there was nothing left between them.

“Are you sure about this, love? There’s no going back.”

Buffy nodded, taking in a deep breath. “I’ve never done this before, but I want my first time to be with you.”

Thank the bloody Gods, she was a virgin. While it gave him joy to know that his beautiful girl was untouched, it also made him realize just what she would be giving to him, and a part of him felt guilty for taking it, but he never could deny her anything, especially when he wanted just as much as she did.

“That means a lot to me,” he said, his voice coming out rougher than he thought it would. “I have to get you ready, baby. You’re not nearly wet enough, and it hurts a bit the first time.”

Buffy wasn’t sure what he had in mind, throwing her head back when she felt his tongue enter her pussy. “God, yes,” she panted.

Spike was satisfied by her reaction, tongue fucking her into oblivion. He loved eating a girl out, even more so than receiving a blow job. The sounds she was making, the taste of her sweetness on his tongue, he could never get enough. “You have to be quiet, pet. You wouldn’t want your old man coming in here, would you?”

She shook her head, but being quiet wasn’t likely to happen, so she grabbed a nearby pillow and placed it over her face to muffle the screams.

Spike continued his ministrations, flicking her clit with his tongue and bringing her to the brink of release.

Buffy yelled out her orgasm in the pillow, removing it once she came down from her high. “Now I know what Faith was talking about,” she claimed, trying to get her breathing under control. “That was amazing.”

Spike grinned, opening the drawer by his bed and taking a condom out, finally making use of them. He slipped the rubber onto his hard cock, positioning himself above her. “Hold me tight, love. Feel free to dig your nails in if you need to, you won’t hurt me.”

She nodded again, taking another deep breath and letting him know that she was ready.

Spike slipped the head of his cock at her opening, coating it with her juices. When he felt that she was indeed ready for more, he pushed in further, stopping once he reached her barrier. He knew that she was likely to get very loud, and there was no time to deal with the pillow. Spike took a deep breath of his own and in one quick thrust, buried himself fully inside of her, ripping through her hymen. He smashed his lips to hers to muffle her screams, easing back a bit when she started to quiet down. Tears streamed from her eyes and they made him feel like a monster. “I’m so sorry, sweetheart. It’ll feel better soon, just hold on to me.”

Buffy did just that, digging her nails into his shoulders as the pain finally started to recede. The sensation of having him so deep inside her almost overwhelming her. “It’s better now, you can go faster.”

He was happy to oblige, but being very careful not to hurt her any more than he already had.

Buffy gasped when he hit a sensitive spot, her eyes closing in rapture. “Oh, Spike, don’t stop.”

Stopping was the last thing he wanted to do, slamming into her harder as he pounded her into the mattress. “Fuck, you feel so bloody good. I may be going to Hell, but I can’t find it in me to care anymore.”

She touched her lips to his, in a surprisingly tender caress that quickly turned more passionate.

Spike felt that she was close, pumping his cock into her a few more times, his mouth remaining on hers as she rode out her orgasm. He followed right behind her, burying his head against her neck and panting heavily.

They lay there for a moment, until Spike felt that he was crushing her and moved away.

He got up to dispose of the condom, lying back down next to her.

Buffy knew that he was bound to start regretting what happened, snuggling up at his side and placing a kiss to his sweaty chest. “It’ll be okay,” she whispered.

Spike shook his head, tears forming in his eyes as guilt hit him again. “How is this okay? I was supposed to protect you. I let my want for you cloud my judgment. I’ll go to prison for this.”

“No, you won’t. What happened tonight is just between us, no one will ever find out. You’ve given me something so wonderful, Spike. I don’t want you to regret it.”

He had many regrets at the moment, but being with her wasn’t one of them. Sure, they could never have any real future together, but she gave him so much in just one night, more than he ever had before with anyone else. Spike pressed a kiss to the top of her head, holding her close as she drifted off to slumber.

He knew that sleep wasn’t likely to happen for him, so he just decided to watch her, knowing it would be for the last time. Spike still had a job to do, and when the time came for him to leave, he would take all that he could of their moment together, never forgetting what happened between them. One thing was for certain, though. Nothing would ever be the same again.


Chapter End Notes:
I know that’s not the best ending in the world, but I honestly didn’t know how to finish this. It looks like it could be continued, but I have no plans for anything at the moment, you never know when inspiration would hit, though.