Author's Chapter Notes:
Okay here it is!!! long awaited Spuffy in full!...and much more of it to come in the next few chapters =D Let me know what you think, important chapter and everything!!!
Fall into you.



Buffy stared not knowing what to do. In the end she didn’t have to do anything, because he swooped in for another kiss. This one was hungrier than the last one. He had his hands on her back just above her ass and was firmly pulling her against his body. Her hands had immediately slid into his hair, and had started working through the soft curls at the back of his neck.


Spike’s kisses started to rob them both of breath, so he moved them down over her jaw and neck until he had to bend at his knees to kiss her collar bone. Then he used his position as leverage, gripping her waist tightly and hauled her up with him when he straightened his legs.


From instinct she wrapped her legs around him and started kissing him again, her hands now framing his face. He did his best to manoeuvre them to a bedroom; hers was closest so it won out.


They fell on the bed with a thud, but neither of them cared. Buffy spread her legs slightly to make room for him and he returned the favour by grinding into her making her release a soft gasp into his mouth. Spike stopped kissing her briefly to look at how beautiful she was with her hair spread out around her and her face flushed, then he leaned down again.


He began ghosting his lips over her neck, teasing her with his breath as he spoke to her. “Bloody hell, this is what I wanted to do last week, Buffy.” he said, his voice husky with lust. His mouth moved up to her ear as he continued whispering his confessions, “God, if you hadn’t stopped me I would have taken you right there on the counter.”


Tear us in two, is all it’s gonna do…



Buffy gasped as he moved back to her neck and sucked hard on the soft skin he found there. Her thoughts took her back to that night and she suddenly remembered not only stopping him, but why she has stopped him. “Spike, stop.” she protested weakly.


He stopped kissing her neck and looked up at her. “Why?” he panted out.


“Why?!” she repeated, suddenly enraged. “Why do you think?!” She quickly pushed him off her until he was knelt upright. He was still straddling her, but at least he was further away and she could think.


She cupped her face in her hands and tried to pull herself together, but then she heard his voice again.


“Kitten?”


“Stop calling me that.” she said, though her words came out muffled from beneath her hands.


“Buffy.” he begged, pulling her hands down and holding them in his, “Look at me.”


She looked at him, and he just stared back as if he expected her to speak to him, but she couldn’t think of anything to say.


“I know why we shouldn’t do this, okay.” He looked serious, and it made her want to listen, “I know all the reasons why this is wrong, and I’ve been over them all a thousand times in my head…But what about why we should? What about what we want?”


“Spike…” she tried to interrupt him, maybe because he was already swaying her, but he didn’t let her finish.


“Buffy, I want this to happen, no matter how much I shouldn’t. What do you want?”


She sat up so they were close and she could really look into his eyes.


“I want this, Buffy. I want you.”


And that was it; she’d never had anyone want her like that before. She surrendered. She more than surrendered, she leaned forward to kiss him, but he got there first. He slammed his lips onto hers, knocking her off balance. Her hands came away from where they were at her sides holding her upright, to hold the back of his head as he laid them down again.


“I’m going to make this so good for you, luv.” he promised while running his hands up her waist, underneath her top.


When she reached to pull it off for him he smiled and sat up to take off his own t-shirt. Then he was grinning at her from his elevated position, curling his tongue behind his teeth, and then laying back down over her as if he was a predator and she was his prey.


Then they were kissing again, and one of his hands had moved to her breast, pulling it out from the bra she still wore and teasing the nipple hard with his thumb, while the other lay on her hip, rubbing soft circles there idly.


He would have taken things slower, would have been more cautious of scaring her with his lust, but he’d held back too long. It felt like he’d been waiting for this to happen for forever, and he couldn’t wait any longer.


Without warning he stopped kissing her and leaned down to take her freed breast into his hot mouth. Buffy arched her back bringing her chest closer to him and gasped at the wonder of his lips and tongue on her flesh. While he feasted on her his right hand slipped down. He unbuttoned her jeans and slid his fingers inside between her legs finding her wet. He sucked hard on her nipple with appreciation for what he’d found.


He circled and teased her entrance at first and then when she started shaking he roughly pushed two fingers into her and she screamed. When she relaxed and then began to squirm around he moved his fingers out and then back in. He continued pumping them in her, every few strokes stopping and curving them, rubbing her from the inside. Grunting he lifted his head only to move to the other breast and nudge it out of her bra with his nose, before fastening his lips around the nipple and sucking. He continued fingering her and enjoying every sound she made as he did so.


Normally he would have made her come, first with his fingers, then with his tongue inside her, lapping at her until she shivered into her orgasm, but this time he couldn’t wait. He was always a slave to his lust, however in the past he’d always been able to draw things out long enough, but with Buffy he just needed to be inside her. It was ironic that the one girl he had wanted to show off to the most in bed was the one girl that he couldn’t, at least tonight anyway, because he had to have her now.


He laid his head in between her breasts and stilled. “I need you, Buffy.” he said strained, looking for her complete acceptance.


“Its okay, Spike.” she said stroking the back of his head, sensing his anxiety.


He looked up at her and saw it really was ok. She knew he needed to have her and it didn’t frighten or upset her; she was going to let him, because she wanted him too.


He moved up her body again and kissed her for just a second. He sat up on his knees and began to peel her jeans down her thighs. When they reached her knees she lifted her legs up so he could pull them off completely. Then he dived down and kissed her stomach. He moved his kisses lower and lower until he reached her panties. Then he just carried on.

Buffy moaned as he placed a kiss over her cotton covered clit and then lower still towards her entrance, and that was when Spike knew he had to taste her, but not now; he couldn’t wait. He reached up and yanked her underwear down her legs. Then he leaned away from her slightly and she had to force herself not to push up into him again. He shoved down his own jeans and discarded them at the bottom of the bed.


Spike rested his weight on one hand and with the other he reached down to position himself against her. He placed the head of his penis at her soaked entrance and then laid back down on her.


He pressed forward into her very slowly, an action which took all of his control. Buffy gasped, sounding a little pained, but he kept going.


Then he paused, a sudden flood of guilt running through him.


Buffy became very aware that Spike wasn’t moving. “Spike, what’s wrong?”


“Buffy, are you a…”


Then realisation dawned on her. She had felt him reach her barrier and then stop, but she didn’t tie the two together. She was too embarrassed to speak so she just nodded.


Spike pressed his forehead down on the pillow beneath her.


“D-Do you not…” He lifted up his head and looked her in the eyes, and he saw her self-doubt. “Do you not want to…”


He cut her off with a kiss. It was soft and gentle, teasing her lips apart and letting their tongues play for a few seconds before pulling away. “I could never not want to, kitten.” he said nuzzling her neck, “I just…I mean…” He moved so he could look in her eyes again. “Are you sure you want this? It’s a big deal and…I mean do you want to…” he had to pause because he was very aware that he was still inside her, he had to reign himself in again before he could choke out his last word, “wait?”


She smiled now understanding he wasn’t rejecting her, he was actually struggling to do the right thing. She decided to put him out of his misery as it were. “I’m sure, Spike. I want this, I want you.” she repeated his words.


He rested his head against her neck again, moaning in relief, and she wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tight to her.


Then he kissed her briefly before reaching to brush the hair out of her eyes. “This might hurt.”


“I know.” she said, “It’s okay.”


He nodded. “Hold on to me then, kitten.”


And she did. She held onto him as tightly as she could, and minutes later when he breached her barrier he felt her nails dig into his back. He hissed at the pain, and also the unbelievable pleasure he felt at finally being fully inside the woman who had consumed his every thought recently.


“Spike?” she whimpered, “It hurts.”


“I know. It’s okay, sweetheart.” he said softly into her neck, “I’m going to be gentle.”


He felt her nod slightly, but he still didn’t make an attempt to move within her. Partly because she wasn’t ready for that yet, and partly because she felt so damn good that he worried he would lose it any moment if he didn’t get his shit together first.


When he thought enough time had passed he rocked into her experimentally and she moaned, so he withdrew from her slowly and then pushed back in.


He started a slow steady rhythm in and out of her as he stared at her beautiful face. He was lost in her and the feel of her. He rested his forehead on hers and closed his eyes. On a particularly firm thrust Buffy arched her back and moaned deliciously. Wanting to make her do it again Spike opened his eyes and looked at her determinedly, picking up both his pace and his force slightly. When he felt her start to push back against him he knew if he hadn’t been lost before he was now, lost and never to come back. He leaned down to kiss her and they moved together for what seemed like eternity, but whatever it was it wasn’t enough.


Suddenly they were both finding it hard to keep kissing. Buffy felt an explosion on its way, she broke from his lips to gasp as she thrust her hips upwards and grabbed onto his shoulder in a feeble attempt to get closer to him. Spike had screwed his eyes shut, he wanted to look at her as she came, but he couldn’t think about anything apart from the force of his orgasm. He knew he was going to come hard any minute, but he tried to hang on for her.


“Spike” Buffy moaned out his name, suddenly tensing against him. He knew she was coming, he could feel her squeezing and throbbing around his cock, and it was driving him mad, but at least he knew he didn’t have to wait any longer. Losing all control he let his eyes fly open and upon seeing her in the throws of her own orgasm he let go and came inside of her, suddenly drained of all his energy.


He laid his head down on her, just above her breasts. His breath blew out over her chest in rough pants as she stroked through his hair with her fingertips. His hands slipped away from her hips and he huffed one last long breath out before rolling off her onto his back. His hand came up to lie across his forehead and he was still panting when Buffy sat up slightly beside him and leaned over to catch his eye.


As soon as he saw her he suddenly looked very serious, and he moved his hand to cup her face. His thumb brushed her cheek as he just stared at her. Buffy had to admit she was a bit self-conscious so relief flushed through her when his hand moved to the back of her neck to pull her down to kiss him.


The kiss was slow and lazy because they were both tired, but it still made them hungry for each other. Spike turned towards her more and pulled her closer ‘til they were laying side by side, his arm wrapped around her waist.


She knew her brain was pretty wrecked right now, because she was still in a haze from her intense orgasm, but she felt like she had to say something, to let him know how much what had just happened meant to her; how grateful she was that he wanted her, that he showed her in the way he made love to her how much he cared for her.


“Thank you.” she whispered onto his lips.


“What for, luv?”


And then she just kissed him, because she couldn’t put into words what he’d just given her.


Don’t give up on the dream.

Don’t give up on the wanting. And everything that’s true.

Don’t give up on the dream.

Don’t give up on the wanting.

Because I want you too. Because I want you too. Because I want you too.

Because I want you.


Chapter End Notes:
I'm having really big problems with getting my chapters up...I uploaded this on friday, and other stories got put up before it (that according to the chat thing had been uploaded way after mine)...I've been told its because I'm new or something...so I just wanted to let people know that I wanted to update sooner and to warn you in future updates may have problems which I can't help...