Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry for the delay, its basically because I've been revsing at my parents house (its quieter there because here I live in the centre of town near all the bars and clubs, which is usually fun, but not when I have exams) and their internet isn't working at the moment so I haven't been able to upload anything or write much of anything...tbh I had trouble with this Chapter, so having a lack of time didn't help, I'm happy with it now its done but it wasn't easy for some reason...the next few Chapters should be fine because I have a lot of material written for them already (I tend to write out of order sometimes if I know where the story is going, not too far ahead but I write a specific scene when I'm in a specific mood to do so not necessarily when its the next thing happening, otherwise I find my writing sounds too forced)
The sunlight shimmered in through the window as the wind picked up and moved the curtains aside in waves.


The breeze brought Spike out of his slumber gently. His arm moved up over his face to help his eyes adjust to the light. It was later than he had thought it was, and he wasn’t quite sure why he had slept so long into the day.


As he tried to move his body ached and refused to cooperate like it should. While he was trying to think of a reason for his sore limbs the previous night came back to him in complete technicolor. He quickly jerked his head to the side looking next to him, scanning for Buffy to convince himself he hadn’t dreamt it. To his relief he found her there, in the shadow of the room she was still undisturbed by the morning sun and slept soundly beside him in the bed.


She was laid on her back but facing away from him, her golden hair draped all over her pillow. The bed sheet she clung to herself had slipped down, revealing her slightly. Spike moved closer to kiss her gently on the shoulder and she stirred, but didn’t wake up.


He leaned over her so he could look at her properly, moving the hair out of her eyes, and she shifted slightly to get closer to him. She was still fast asleep he knew, but she was responding to his proximity none the less. She proved this again when she shivered under his touch as he ran his fingertips down her naked arm. This gave him a devilish idea to try and have as much fun as he possibly could, and see how long it took to wake her up.


He remembered their night together, and how they had fallen asleep in each others arms. He remembered what it felt like to be with her, and he automatically wanted that again.


Lifting the cover from her slowly he couldn’t help the grin that formed on his face as he remembered everything that had happened between them, and as he looked forward to everything that could happen from now on. It stayed there for just a minute before he shook it off to get on with more important things.


She shivered again as her skin was exposed to the cool air, but Spike quickly moved over her warming her once more. Smiling again he slid down her body replacing the cover over his head and positioning himself so he lay comfortably in between her spread legs.


He likes your attitude, he tries it on for size.

He spends the afternoon, between your thighs…how’s that for gratitude?


As he looked at her, open for him, and beautiful, he ran his palms up her thighs and squeezed the flesh beneath his hands. He leaned down slightly and blew out a warm breath. She moved under his grasp, but he figured she still hadn’t woken yet. Grinning mischievously he closed his eyes and lowered his mouth to her.


At first he simply kissed her there, but then placing his mouth on her again he let his tongue trail over he lips. She murmured and so he carried on. Her responses got louder as he continued to lap at her as if he was starved.


He could feel her getting aroused and he decided it was time to stop messing around and really give her a good morning. He thrust his tongue inside of her and she gasped loudly, raising her hips off the mattress. Now she was awake for sure.


He pushed her hips back down and held her tightly while she squirmed. He continued to lick her deeply until he heard her speak.


“Spike?” She whimpered out his name questioning if he was really there with her, and also wanting to know what it was he was doing to her body that made her feel this way.


He didn’t answer her; instead he released one of her thighs so he could rub her clit with his right hand.


“Oh God, Spike!” Caught by surprise at his change of tact she almost shouted out her pleasure.


Leaping back into taste her again Spike continued both assaults on her. His fingers stimulated her clit while he lavished the inside of her with his tongue.


Buffy had never had anyone do this to her before and she was overwhelmed. She felt flushed and hot and ready to explode as soon as she had woken up, and now the feeling was almost too intense. It was almost as good as when he had made love to her, and the memory of that sent her over the edge into a shivering orgasm.


Spike knew she had come, but he continued to lap at her until he felt her body relax and heard her breathing calm.


As soon as he was sure she was recovered he moved up, leaving harsh kisses and nips on her skin along the way. He wanted to spend all day kissing every inch of her body that he could find, happy to go on listening to her gasp and moan as she was now, and more. But he had to kiss her properly soon or he felt as if he was going to burst.


Reaching her lips he didn’t even look at her, he immediately dived in, devouring her. Buffy’s hands came up to brace his shoulders, but she didn’t attempt to pull him closer like she had done the night before. Spike didn’t pay too much attention to her lack of physical response, especially when her mouth finally opened underneath his and he was allowed to kiss her the way he wanted to.


Encouraged by her hot mouth and the feel of her body on fire below his own his hand moved into her hair pulling her further into the kiss. Their mouths moved together as she moaned for him despite her earlier inaction.


It seemed to last for hours…

It seemed to last for days…

This lady of the flowers, and her hypnotic gaze.



He was drowning in her, the feel of her, the touch and the look of her. The realisation of his recent fantasies and the fact that he had woken up to her overwhelmed him.


He was getting so lost and so aroused that he didn’t notice when Buffy tried to pull back. He ground his growing erection into her and she broke away from him to gasp; he let her because he loved making her do that.


When he went to kiss her again her hands pushed at his shoulders making him open his eyes to look at her.


What he saw in her face wasn’t the lust that was surely in his; it was uncertainty; it was panic; and he was shocked by it.


Seeing he was temporarily stunned Buffy took her chance and sat up. He sat up with her and went to cup her cheek tenderly when he saw she was close to crying. She stopped him abruptly and hung her head saying, “Don’t.” She made to get out of the bed and still confused Spike shifted to let her go before he could think to do anything else.


He sat there on his knees, with the sheets around his waist, wondering what the hell had just happened.


She wears her tears on her blouse, confused and racked with self-doubt.


Chapter End Notes:
I have my first exam tomorrow afternoon so be nice with comments please if you can!