Author's Chapter Notes:
Okay folks, I said I might and I did managed to squeeze in one more Chapter...had the time to edit this today because I had it pretty much done, but this is definetly the last one for about a week...my last exam is next week then I'll have time to post another one...
“We’ve been in bed all day, luv,” Spike said as he zipped up his jeans, “and most of yesterday.”


“Exactly. So why bother getting up now?” She smiled up at him with mischief sparkling in her eyes.


“Because if I don’t turn up,” he said, doing up his button and then looking at her regretfully, “I’ll get the sack.”


Buffy huffed and threw herself back down on the bed dramatically.


He smiled at her, who could believe he’d done this to her in a matter of a few days? She was annoyed at the very thought of being away from him, and she couldn’t get enough of him sexually. He swore he was dreaming, and as much as he didn’t like to see her upset he was still smiling, because he loved that it was caused by her feeling that way about him.


He leaned down to her and kissed her. She had her eyes closed so it came as a surprise, a very pleasant surprise that she took the wrong way. Spike was opting for affectionate, but Buffy soon turned the kiss to passionate. She forced his tongue to come out and play with hers and she grabbed his face in her hands.


When Spike eventually tried to pull away he couldn’t seem to get Buffy loose. As he stood up he took her with him, she was trying so hard to make sure his lips never left hers that she ended up sitting up in bed, only breaking when he stepped away and she had no more leverage.


Spike smirked, but then went back to getting ready. He saw his top from yesterday still on the floor where he had thrown it in his usual haste to get “naked time” with Buffy, and went to pick it up. When he stood up again he noticed Buffy had scooched more towards the edge of the bed. She leaned forward placing her hands on his thighs and then she slid them up firmly towards his crotch.


“Ah, ah, ah.” he said grabbing her hands and holding them at a safe distance. “I didn’t do this to you yesterday when you had to get to work.”


Buffy frowned for a moment then looked annoyed, “Yes you did!”


Spike chuckled. “Yeah, I suppose I did.” He laughed again. Then he leaned over to Buffy and kissed her on her forehead. “But you still went to work in the end, and so will I.” With a smile still on his face he turned around looking for something clean to put on, then he remembered that they were in Buffy’s room, not his.


Signalling that he’d be back in a minute Spike walked into his room found a t-shirt and then came back already pulling it over his head.


He sat next to her on the bed, but she didn’t look at him, she was staring at the bedspread where her fingers were tracing idle patterns.


Spike tried to catch her gaze but her head hung too low, so he gently placed a finger under her chin and lifted it so she was looking at him. He leaned into kiss her softly.


“You know I want to stay.” he whispered.


She nodded and smiled.


Satisfied she was okay now he walked out of her room and she heard him go down the hall and into the bathroom. Buffy didn’t know what was wrong with her, she was behaving so unreasonably, but this was all still so new to her. All these feelings, experiences she had never had before, she was now struggling to cope when they weren’t accessible to her all the time. She hated being apart from him, and it was only acceptable when it was her schedule that interfered with their time together. She knew it was wrong to feel that way, but she did.


About 10 minutes later she heard the bathroom door open and close and Spike walked past her room. Eventually she put on her dressing gown and came out, following him into the hall where he was slipping his jacket on.


She was annoyed that her attempts to make him stay at home with her hadn’t worked. She didn’t know why she wanted him to stay so badly, she just hated the thought of him leaving right now. She was just so worked up for no reason. She had to think. Subtle hadn’t worked, so this time she opted for not so subtle.

The next thing Spike knew he was being turned around, pushed into the wall and Buffy’s lips were on his.


Remember me, special needs…



At first out of reaction he kissed her back, his hands roamed through her hair wildly and he didn’t realise anything outside of the two of them.


Then he remembered what he had been doing, and where he had been going. “Buffy, Buffy…Buffy.” he chanted her name against her lips trying to get through to her, but she wasn’t listening. “Buffy, I have to go to work, luv.”


She pulled away from him, their lips making a smacking sound as they separated. She stood facing him, with the biggest pout he’d ever seen. He knew she wasn’t really sulking; she was doing it on purpose, because he’d told her he thought she looked cute when she stuck out her bottom lip like that.


Well it wasn’t going to work, because he needed to get to the bar. He had called in sick once this week already and he didn’t want to lose this job. There. he thought, Its decided. I’m going to work. Defiantly not staying here. 100% going to work.


“Oh to hell with it.” he said before smashing his lips back against hers with such force he ended up pushed her across the hallway and against the opposite wall.


The next moment instinct took over, his instinct to have more contact. He had to touch her skin, but he didn’t have time to undo the knot of her dressing gown, so he simply shoved the sides apart underneath the knot and worked round it. His hands settled for a time around her waist, but as their kiss intensified his need rose and his hands started to hold her more firmly.


“I need you, Spike. I need you all the time.” she gasped, pulling away for a second.


Before he couldn’t think clearly, but momentarily freed from her lips he had a chance to think over her words. Recently they had done nothing but this. He’d given in to his needs completely, and to hers. He’d never denied her anything, and he never wanted to, but they had to control themselves eventually. It was true what he’d said to her, they’d fire him if he was late tonight, and he needed this job. They had to learn to live together; he wanted this to really be something, and as much as he wanted nothing but her, real life would always play a part.


Spike knew Buffy had only just gotten used to the idea of the two of them; he had to show her that they could be together properly. If they couldn’t then she might not waste her time with him. She could get bored and move on to someone else who could be in a proper relationship with her.


That was the first time Spike had thought that consciously about all this. He didn’t want to just have Buffy; he wanted to be with her.


He knew Buffy had never had a sexual relationship; especially one this intense, so he felt it was up to him to be the adult and cool things down. Hell he’d be back later; they could have amazingly hot passionate sex then. He wanted this to really work, so he decided to leave while he could. “I’ll be back later, sweetheart.” he said gasping for breath. And with that he rushed out and slammed the door behind him, not in anger, just in desperation.


Just 19, this sucker’s dream…



He didn’t leave straight away. He leant back against the door and took in a long deep breath, trying to slow his pulse down. He closed his eyes, collected himself and then went to work.


Chapter End Notes:
Please comment and let me know what you think...things are still in the early stages for them, but its going well...trust me though, its the calm before the storm so keep reading my updates :)