Author's Chapter Notes:
Exams are over now so I can get some writing done, which is a relief because I've really wanted to do it but haven't had the time...Unfortunetly the angst slips in after this Chapter...
When Spike came back that evening he didn’t say a word to Buffy. She didn’t say a word either. They’d both had time to think things over, but they didn’t need to talk about it. Everything was clear enough already. Buffy wasn’t the least bit angry at Spike for leaving her earlier, or at least she’d gotten over it by now. She knew he had to go to work, she knew he would have stayed if he could. It was that simple.


He got in, closed the door behind him, and threw his keys down on the table. He heard footsteps and when he looked up, there she was; stood propped up against the doorway in a black, satin negligee.


She’s born to mesmer.



Her entire body was perfection, but Spike focused closely on her expression, so that he could try and gauge what she was thinking. She was obviously trying to set something up, she’d thought and planned something, but he wasn’t sure yet what that was.


She wasn’t smiling or giggling, so he knew she wasn’t teasing him, and she wasn’t nervous either so he knew her need had taken over her usual anxiety.


She was a temptress, but only a temptress, she made no move towards him, or in fact any moves at all. Spike knew she wanted him, but more importantly she wanted him to take her and take control. Seriously, and right now.


He strode towards her slowly, one hand went to her waist and the other cupped her cheek. That’s when she smiled up at him, because he’d understood her without words, and then he kissed her.


They didn’t talk, because right now they didn’t need words.


Her arms came around his neck, and soon both his hands slid to grab her ass and gently massage it. He started walking them back, and when Buffy’s legs hit the kitchen table and it rattled with the force that’s when Spike stopped being gentle.


He picked her up roughly, causing her to smile against his lips, and he dropped her to sit down on the table in front of him. He moved closer so that his erection was cradled against her sex.


They kissed, passionately, desperately, whilst grinding their lower halves against each other. Then Buffy felt Spike’s hands back at her waist and they were pushing her, encouraging her to lie down, so she did.


From his position above her Spike just stared. She was truly a goddess, and he didn’t know how much longer he could wait.


His hands moved to her legs, running up her inner thighs and over her stomach, pushing the negligee further up as he explored her body with his fingertips. The sight of the curve of her breast was enough to make him stop exploring, and stop teasing himself by revealing her a piece at a time. He suddenly had to see all of her and persuaded her to sit up for a second while he pulled the satin over her head and discarded it behind him without a second thought for it. When it was on her it was sexy, but now it wasn’t he couldn’t care less about it.


As soon as her breasts were exposed he latched onto them, sucking her right nipple into his mouth and forcing her to lie back down. She held his head to her breast as he flicked the erect nub, only to move on to the other and bite it wickedly. Buffy moaned out, and he went back to sucking on them as his hand moved down to pull off her underwear and unzip his jeans.


Before she knew what was happening he’d pulled away from her chest, stood up, dragged her to the edge of the table and thrown her legs over his forearms to elevate her. He took out his cock and positioned himself at her entrance, brushing her clit with the head a few times, and then when he saw her bite her lip to stifle a moan he was lost and had to thrust forward.


We’re sown together.



He was buried fully inside of her with that thrust, and they both almost came at the sensation, the rough excitement making everything that much more intense.


Buffy was searching for something to do with her hands; she couldn’t quite reach him from their positions with him stood up straight. He reached over her, almost as if laying down with her and then grabbed her hands pulling them over her head. He began to thrust in and out of her, feeling her pussy become soaked, and listening to her endless moans and gasps of pleasure. He wanted to go slow, but neither of them could control themselves enough to go slow right now, so he started a furious pace. They were writhing together and fucking each other like animals. Buffy’s head was thrown back in bliss and she was now almost shouting out her pleasure on each thrust.


Spike brought one of his knees up onto the table, which meant he could fuck her harder and deeper than before, and if it was possible she got even louder.


She’s born to mesmer.



She was laid out completely naked before him, and he couldn’t believe how lucky he was to have her all to himself. With that thought his primal side came to the surface. She was his, only his. Only he could see her like this, she would only bare herself like this for him. He was filled with pride, but also gratitude, that she had given herself to him, chosen him. And he vowed to never make her regret it.


Soon it became hard to be steady. She felt so good around his cock, and the sight of her body was driving him close to the edge. He picked up his pace, driving into her faster than he ever had before.


She could no longer keep up with the sped of his thrusts and he could no longer control himself. He abandoned pinning her arms simply because he couldn’t concentrate on holding them anymore, but then his hands moved down. Somehow through his sex haze he knew she was struggling to find his rhythm, so he grabbed her hips, probably hard enough to leave bruises, and started pulling her further onto him with each thrust.


They were both close to coming, but Spike feared he was finishing too soon, so he moved his right hand down and began to rub Buffy’s clit roughly as he continued to stroke his cock in and out of her.


She cried out as her orgasm hit her, and he followed her with his own after just one more thrust.


He collapsed against her, her cries still ringing pleasantly in his ears, too exhausted to worry about crushing her. Luckily his weight on her was comforting and she sighed contently. They both stayed that way for a long time, panting and gasping, trying to slow their heartbeats down, and get their breath back.


“Hi by the way.” she said after a while.


He laughed against her throat and then nipped her there with his teeth. “Hi.”


He moved them to his bedroom eventually, when he’d got his breath back and Buffy was able to stand without her legs shaking.


Beside, astride her, I die inside her.


Chapter End Notes:
Let me know what you think...always a bit nervous about how a Chapter with little or no dialogue will come across...