Author's Chapter Notes:
Here it is, the last update! Warning there be sexual situations ahead lol! The last part of the Chapter I suppose is a little round up or epilogue, but I’ve kept the end open for a sequel, and now I guess you’ll see why I said if I decided to do a sequel it would have to involve their family, but I’m totally decided on doing it now…Of course if you don’t plan to read the sequel I hope you can still enjoy this story on its own…I’ve really appreciated everyone on the SpuffyRealm and can’t thank everyone enough…its been great to post here!
Sucker love is heaven sent.


Spike woke when he felt Buffy reach out for him, opening his eyes he saw her shift towards him in the bed. She was somewhere between sleep and awake when she snuggled her face into his chest. He rolled off his back and over to her, his right arm was underneath her already, but he wrapped his left around her too and pulled her closer. She fit perfectly into his embrace, into his whole life, and he couldn’t believe he was actually here again.


He looked down at the girl in his arms knowing that no matter what lay ahead for them, this moment was so perfect that nothing could ruin it. He’d do whatever it took to get her to trust him again; he’d let her take it as slow as she wanted; he’d do whatever made her comfortable, but he’d always be honest about what he wanted and needed from now on. He’d never keep things from her, and maybe if that happened then they could be together again. His heart clenched at the thought, having more hope in them than he had allowed himself to have in months. He couldn’t think about anything but them being together, totally in awe of the beautiful woman he was clinging to as she stirred again.


Instead of stressed, I lie here charmed.

‘Cause there’s nothing else to do

Every me, and every you…



Buffy woke up slowly, immediately feeling warm and safe. She felt his arms encircling her and his solid chest beneath her hands. Her fingertips ran over his skin, remembering what it used to be like to feel him here this way, and she prayed that when she finally opened her eyes that he would still be there, and that she wasn’t imaging it. She stroked her hands up to his shoulders and then further so they rested behind his neck, then she opened her eyes, pulling her head back enough to get a good look at him. “So I didn’t dream it?” she asked quietly.


Spike smiled down at her, “No, kitten.” he said reassuringly, leaning down to kiss her forehead. As he did so he felt her hands move into his hair and her head move to his shoulder. She hugged him tight as if she thought he’d slip away from her.


“I’m glad you’re still here, Spike.” she whispered.


“Did you think I wouldn’t be?”


She pulled away so he could see her, but she was afraid to look at him, “I didn’t know if you’d even come back in the first place. I waited so long that…I’d given up hope.” she said honestly. “Last night…the reason I was acting so…I was in shock.”


“I know.”


“I’m still in shock; I don’t know what’s going to happen.”


“I’m not going anywhere, luv.” he said, kissing her forehead again affectionately.


She took a deep breath and bravely pushed, “You left me once.”


Spike brought her closer. “Buffy, I was a mess when I left you. I was drinking, I wasn’t taking care of myself, I refused to leave the flat for weeks, I lost my job…Everything went wrong, I was miserable.” He looked down into her eyes, cradling her head in his hands and stroking her hair, “It was the hardest thing I ever did and it nearly killed me. I could never leave you again, luv.”


“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean that the way it came out.” she said referring to questioning his loyalty, “I want to trust you.”


He sighed contentedly at her admission, “I want that too, luv.”


“It’ll just take time.” she said almost posing it as a question, wondering if that was okay with him.


He just moved further down the bed so he was no longer above her, but at eye level. He stared at her lovingly, “Time I’ve got, kitten.”


Buffy smiled laying a hand on his cheek. “I’m nearly there…” she confessed, “I believe you, Spike, when you say you couldn’t leave me again, because I could never leave you again either.”


Spike’s heart was in his throat for a minute, “Does that mean…Does that mean you want to give us another shot?”


She just smiled at him and looked away cutely, and he knew that meant yes.


“Can I kiss you now, pet?” he asked smiling back.


She giggled, “I thought you’d never ask.”


Spike couldn’t help the grin that spread across his face as he rolled over on top of her, hearing her squeal of surprise.


He paused resting above her as he took in the sight of the girl below him. His arms outstretched keeping a distance between them, a space which crackled with heat and electricity. “I love you Miss Buffy Summers.” he whispered.


She almost breathed out a sigh of relief before saying, “I love you too, Spike.” Her voice echoed his intensity.


He didn’t make a move, he got lost in her eyes, an age passed before her voice sounded again and broke him free from his trance.


“Given that.” she said more mischievously, a wicked smile playing on her lips, “I think we should have a repeat of last night.”


He grinned again, “I thought you’d never ask.” With that he swooped down and claimed her mouth with his.


He started off slowly, teasing her, trying to make up for the quick desperate passion they’d had the night before. He brought her to the brink with his fingers, his mouth, but didn’t let her come.


Eventually she couldn’t take it any longer; she pushed him onto his back and straddled him. She loved the shocked look on his face, but she didn’t have time to let it affect her before she was holding him in position and sinking down on his length.


“Fuck.” Spike groaned through clenched teeth, his hands immediately grabbing her hips in a bruising hold as if he needed to anchor himself.


“Bloody hell woman, what are you trying to do to me?” he huffed out breathlessly.


“Isn’t that obvious?” She grinned, grinding down on him.


“Shit.” he moaned, “Right now I’m not completely sure you’re not trying to kill me.”


Buffy mock pouted.


God, I missed her doing that, he thought.


“Guess if you haven’t figured it out yet I’ll have try a little harder.” she said raising up slightly and then coming back down.


“You’re teasing me, luv.” he said.


“Turnabout’s fair play.” She smiled and did it again.


Spike suddenly rolled his hips up and thrust into her. A loud moan escaped from the back of her throat and she threw her head back surprised.


“What were you saying, luv?” he questioned teasingly, thrusting up again, “Something about turnabout?”


She gasped and swallowed hard. “Okay,” she agreed, “no more teasing.”


She began to move on him more confidently, setting up a rhythm for them both, one which he encouraged by guiding her hips with his hands.


Within no time at all they were both desperate for release, “Buffy, fuck.” he said trying to keep his eyes open and focused on her.


“That’s what I’m trying to do.” she joked, but the joke was lost on him, because he was too far gone.


He stared at her breasts as they swung in front of him, he had to taste them. His right hand slid up, gently caressing them and then moving further, his palm flat against her chest, her collar bone, gripping her shoulder and then her neck. He sat up as far as he could without having to adjust her position on him, and then pulled her by her neck the rest of the way so he could bring a nipple to his mouth. He suckled at it hungrily, like a man starved.


Once leant forwards she started crying out with pleasure rather than simply moaning or whimpering, partly from the attention he was paying to her breasts and partly from the new angle he was penetrating her from.


He heard the change in her voice and realised she was going to come, but he didn’t have enough leverage this way and his neck was hurting from leaning forwards, so he rolled her onto her back without pulling out, and drove into her hard, now able to focus his thrusts better.


“Spike, oh God!” she cried gripping his biceps painfully tight.


“That’s it, luv.” he panted. Spike could feel her nails biting into the skin on his arms, but he didn’t care. He was so close, she was so close, he could feel it.


She moved one hand into his hair, grabbing the blonde curls on his head. He was so far gone that the little pull forced his head to collapse into her neck. He groaned loudly as he felt his balls tighten.


“Fuck! Spike!” she whimpered clutching him tighter.


They both climaxed at the same time, Buffy’s body going limp almost immediately and her hands falling helplessly away from him to the mattress beneath. Spike’s right hand slid to the back of her neck as he continued to thrust lazily with the aftershocks. He turned his head towards her and nipped at her neck.


She moaned and turned her head to him, seeking out his lips. He pulled away from her neck and kissed her properly, every part of his body tingling.


Her hands went back into his hair as her tongue played softly with his, she loved having them there. He loved it too.


He pulled out of her with a groan and rolled over on his back laying an arm across his face while he panted out harsh breaths. When she moved over to him and moulded herself into his side almost purring contentedly he dropped the arm to hold her to him.


“I definitely missed that.” he said with a satisfied grin on his face.


She laid her head on his chest once more and shut her eyes, “I missed you.” she said instead of agreeing with his statement.


Her words warmed his heart and for a few moments he let that feeling wash over him. “I missed you too, luv.”


In the shape of things to come…



Buffy and Spike had been driving for days. They’d got back together just over 2 months ago, but this time they’d been practical right from the beginning. They’d took things slow before then, and steady ever since. Spike had just moved back in and they’d talked about telling their family pretty soon after. So here they were.


Buffy decided driving would be the best idea as she didn’t fancy the idea of Giles or her mother offering to pick them up from the airport. She wanted to tell them pretty much as soon as she saw them; she wanted to get it out. She feared if one of them or both of them came to the airport she’d blurt it out on the way back, she wouldn’t be able to stand lying to them any longer. She didn’t want that, she wanted to calmly sit them down and talk it over.


Spike hadn’t argued, his band had just been signed to a record label and they were set to start recording in 2 weeks, so he welcomed the time alone with Buffy on the road. Both of them knew that he’d be really busy soon enough, and Buffy would be starting school again.


They’d stopped at motels on the way down, and actually it’d been really nice. For a few days they were out in the real world as a couple, even if they had only met strangers it was nice to feel like a genuine couple for a change. It made them even surer that they were doing the right thing in telling their family. It was time, they didn’t want to hide anything, and they just wanted to get to the point where they could be together in the open as quickly as possible.


As they pulled up to the street they’d grown up on Buffy laid her hand on Spike’s arm. He understood and stopped the car a way away from their parent’s house so she could collect herself.


He turned to her and cupped her cheek, “It’ll be okay, Buffy.” he said, his breathing steady and determined as he tried to reassure her.


She smiled softly, and his heart felt like it was going to float right out of his chest at the sight. He smiled back at her, “Are you okay?”


She took a deep breath, “I will be if you kiss me.” she said honestly.


He grinned and did just that.


Pucker up for heaven’s sake. There’s never been so much at stake.



Neither of them saw the flashing sirens surrounding the house until they drove closer.


Every me, and every you…


Chapter End Notes:
Please review, I have had so much fun writing this story and hearing what everyone thinks of it…I’m hoping those who said they were waiting for me to finish the story before they read the last Chapters will have time to do so and let me know what you think…thank you so much everyone for reading and reviewing! I can’t believe how much great feedback I’ve had on this story, it really makes me feel all mushy inside! I’ll be posting a new story as soon as I can, I’m working on another AU story (still looking for a title for it though) and the sequel to this, which will be called Protège Moi :)