Author's Chapter Notes:
Its been a few days, and its a short chapter...but I hope throwing in some SMUT will help you forgive me for not updating as frequently as I promised...
Just a peeping tom, on my own for far too long.



Spike hadn’t been able to think straight since yesterday. It’d hadn’t been a total disaster, after all he had managed to control himself eventually and they’d hung out together for a while, but being so close to her was a lot to deal with.


As he sat up in bed he felt uncomfortable, and noticed he was sporting a rather large erection. During the past week this had happened a lot, so he wasn’t too surprised, but every single day he knew it was because he went to sleep and woke up with thoughts of Buffy, and that was just wrong.


He got up, put on some boxers and opened his door a crack to sneak a look down the hallway. He eyed the bathroom and then Buffy’s room across, wanting to go have another cold shower. That was something he was really getting tired of doing, but he still refused to get himself off when the reason for his situation was his little sister. He knew it’d be just his luck if Buffy came out of her room and caught him on his way to the bathroom, erection and all, but he decided to risk it anyway.


Stepping lightly, but quickly he moved towards the door at the end of the hall, but as he got nearer and nearer he could swear he heard something. He could hear something coming from the bathroom.


Testing the door he found it wasn’t locked so he opened it carefully. In that moment he could swear he was removed from his body and was now floating above himself watching events unfurl. It became obvious to him as soon as he began to step inside the bathroom what the noise was, but he was already moving and couldn’t stop. The sound he could hear from the hallway was in fact the shower, more specifically someone singing in the shower, even more specifically and importantly that person was obviously Buffy.


Shutting it to just as quickly as he had opened it Spike flew away from the door, but stood still like a statue in the hallway. His mouth was left slightly open and his eyes were wide at what he’d seen.


Buffy.


Naked.


Completely naked.


It didn’t occur or matter to Spike that there was nothing strange in her being naked as she had been taking a shower. All he could concentrate on was her image, her beautiful body which was now forever etched in his mind. He couldn’t even bring himself to think how wrong it was that he’d just seen his sister naked and now couldn’t stop thinking about her.


He closed his eyes, but the picture just got more intense. She had been facing away, slightly bent over, her hands gliding down her soapy thighs.


His erection stirred once more, but Spike was too lost in thought to care about how he should do something, like maybe run back to his room and hide. The only thing that eventually made him go was the sound of the shower being turned off and the shower door sliding open.


Spike moved back to his room and sat down on the edge of the bed. He still couldn’t think of anything but Buffy, and in his hasty retreat he hadn’t even thought to close his door fully. He only realised this when he saw a flash black, which immediately drew his attention. He stood up and crept to the door, hiding himself behind it as much as he could.


When he looked over at her room expecting to see her disappearing and shutting herself away instead he found her entering and leaving the door slightly open behind her, just like he had.


He assumed she was just going to come right back out again, but to his shock she suddenly slipped off her towel and threw it onto her bed. She took a step back and for a while he couldn’t see her, at least not without coming too far into view himself. Then suddenly he saw one of her legs as she stretched it in front of her onto her bed. She picked up the towel and began to dry herself from the ankle up.


This was wrong. This was verging on perverted, but he couldn’t look away. Her skin looked like silk and he just wished his hands could follow along the path the towel caressed.


Without thinking his hand moved down to take out his rock hard penis and before he realised what he was doing he began stroking it up and down. For a few seconds he shut his eyes before knowing he had to look at her once again, he couldn’t not.


She’d moved on to the other leg by the time he looked again, but she was taking her time. Spike bit his lip as he helplessly increased his pace on himself. He couldn’t deny how good it felt not only to free his massive hard on, but also to actually be able to do something about it for a change.


She was absolutely gorgeous; the perfect woman. All thoughts of her being his step sister left his mind as if forever. She wasn’t his sister, she couldn’t be. This golden goddess in front of him; she was an angel sent from heaven, she must have been.


She put down her leg and stepped forward, just as Spike thought he couldn’t be more drawn to her he saw her fully naked body once again.


Losing himself in the moment he started to think she’d done all this on purpose. She hadn’t locked the bathroom door when having a shower, knowing full well he was in the apartment and could walk in at anytime, and now she was undressing with her door ajar. Does she want this? he thought. Perhaps it was just a way to make him feel less guilty at the thought of what he was doing. Or maybe it was true. He didn’t think he’d ever know really, so he just continued to move his hand on himself faster.


He saw her walk over to the other side of the room and then when she came back into sight she had underwear in her hand. She threw something down on the bed and then lifted a foot at a time and slipped on a pair of black French knickers, his favourite kind of underwear. God she’s getting more perfect by the minute.


Spike continued to do more than look as he suddenly became aware for the first time in his life that dressing was just as sexy as undressing. He knew he was close to coming. Even though he could normally last longer than this and part of him didn’t want it to end, he was just too turned on and he also knew he had to finish before Buffy came out of her room or glanced out of her doorway and saw him. He was sure the risk of getting caught and all the adrenaline in his blood was going to help him out this time.


Buffy reached back over the bed to grab the bra she had discarded earlier, as she did so her breast swung into view, Spike’s attention suddenly focused on her hard nipples, and her beautifully shaped mounds. Imagining his hands curved around them, squeezing them, licking them, biting them. That was all it took.


He focused all his control on not making a sound as he came hard, spurts of come splashing onto the lower part of his bedroom door. His hands left his softening cock and he braced the door either side of his head, as his body lolled forward his weight forced the door to shut to.


When he was closed off out of sight he released the breath he’d been holding and began to pant, closing his eyes as if the world around him was spinning and he needed to get centred.


As he tucked himself away and sat down on the bed he thought, What is wrong with me? He knew he was now completely over the borderline of reasonable behaviour.


He didn’t know what to do.


I’m weightless…I’m bare…I’m faithless…I’m scared.


Chapter End Notes:
Hope you like! Comments please!!!