Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm so sorry that there was such a huge gap in posts, life sucked for a while and it didn't help my muse at all. I now have the time to devote to writing again! So... Chapter 10 is up and ready... Enjoy!! Thank you to everyone that has reviewed, they make me :)
Chapter Ten

The flight was hot, tightly packed and had lots of turbulence. Everything he hated about flying. The seats were in the center aisle and he had a man the size of Mexico sat beside him, taking up most of his space. Spike was not a happy man. I had long since donned the earphones so I could watch the in flight movie, one with an annoying child that couldn't act in it. It wasn't that I wanted to watch it, but choosing between that or Spikes teeth grating, well, you understand. Right?

Nathan and Ian sat together a few rows up from us and were asleep as soon as the plane had taken off. I guess they knew that we would be safe here and so caught up on some sleep while they could. Once we got to my Uncles in Florida they would have to be alert 24/7. They had mentioned a team from the local precinct there would be patrolling as well, but they would be taking shifts and only using the house in emergencies. All this for just me? It seemed insane.

The hostess came around again with the drinks cart and Spike took five miniatures of J.D, while I opted for bottled water. He sank them down fast and then patted my leg, I took off the head set and he shooed me out of my seat so that he could go to the bathroom. The plane rocked and he caught me as he pressed me into the seat back, our eyes met and he smiled.

"Meet me at the back. "

He couldn't mean? Nah. He wouldn't, would he? I stared as he stretched his back and shoulders while he made his way to the rear of the plane. He smirked over his shoulder and curled his tongue over his teeth. He meant it.

I looked around the passengers to see if anyone was watching me. Either they were asleep or they were watching the small screens. I felt some of the blush on my face recede, grateful that no-one had been paying attention to us. That was, until I met the eyes of the huge guy, which I now called Mexico. He grinned at me and let out a small laugh. I frowned and felt the heat radiate up my face again.

" If I were you, I'd take him up on his offer. "

Stunned, I stood in the aisle my mouth open as if to talk but no sounds were forthcoming.

"If you stand there staring at me for much longer, he'll be half way finished before you make your mind up. "

Mexico went back to watching the happy-go-lucky film on the screen in front of him, but smiled knowingly.

" He's nervous as hell and needs a distraction, go give it to him. I know that if I had a doll as cute as you, I'd be doing the same thing. "

I tucked a strand of hair back behind my ear and looked back up the cabin, my eyes fixed on the door to the tiny restroom. Could I do it? Knowing that Mexico knew? My feet shuffled on the thin carpet as a steward walked passed me towards the front of the plane. I glanced back to where Spike had gone and breathed in deeply. With a shrug of my shoulders I started to walk. There were two toilet cubicles and I had no idea which one Spike was in as they were both occupied, so I coughed. One opened and I found myself pulled into one, disorienting me for a split second until I found myself crushed against the tiny sink, hot lips met mine as hands raised my skirt.

"Thought you wouldn't come. "

I couldn't answer as his lips and teeth worked on my mouth, teasing and nibbling away any doubt I had about doing this. His hands brushed up my thighs and raised me to sit on the tiny surface beside the sink. His hands cupped under my knees and parted them as he knelt.

"Already so wet for me? Knew you would get off on this. "

"Spike.. shhh someone will hear us . "

"No doubt about that, with the way you come baby. "

I groaned and hit my head against the cabin wall, his fingers slid down the moist silk of my panties and under the material to graze the flesh under them. He drew his fingers along and up until he brushed against my clit making me moan again. With a sharp tug they gave way and hung from his index finger, his lips twisted into a spine melting grin.

"Looky at what I did.... "

His eyes sparkled as he tucked it into his pocket and went to his knee's. The protest I was about to say was forgotten as his mouth closed over my sex and he feasted on me hungrily. Again, my head hit the tiny cabin wall as I clawed at the edge of the shelf I was perched on. I bit my lip as his teeth grazed my clit, sending bolts of white hot pleasure to every nerve cell in my body. My arms shot out, trying to get traction on anything close before settling on holding him in place as I reached my high. Spike stood, his hands unbuckled his belt and he slid his jeans over his hips. I watched as he took his manhood in his hand and stroked himself.

" Tell me you want this, " he said huskily. I looked into his eyes and saw raw passion reflected in his blue depths.

"I want it, I want you..... now! "

Spike took a step closer and wrapped an arm around my waist, bringing me closer to the edge of the surface making me grip his biceps and rest one foot on the toilet lid. He pressed forward and let the head of his cock glide through my lips. The heat from him seared me like nothing I had known, especially when he hit my swollen clit. I hissed and gripped his arms tighter.

"Fuck... need you, need to be inside you. "

He thrust into me hard and stilled himself as I stretched to take him. He rested his head on my shoulder and breathed deep before he pulled out slowly, his hands went to my hips and pulled me back onto his shaft. Not satisfied with his position, Spike put a foot up on the toilet next to mine and grinned. He thrust in hard again and moaned as he hit deeper than before. His pace picked up as he felt me quiver around him, he pulled me onto him and crushed me into the wall opposite. My head rested on his shoulder as he pounded into me, so close, I was so close. I leaned back and held onto his neck as he changed the angle, his knees bent and we ended up with him kneeling on the floor as I straddled him. He held me and leaned me over so he could continue his furious pace.

"Spike.. I need to come... I need... "

"I know what you need, love. "

And he did. His hand left my hip and went to where I ached , his hand cradled my sex, his fingers fanned out over my abdomen and his thumb massaged my clit deliciously. Within seconds I was flying over the edge, biting into his shoulder to stop the loud cry that threatened to alert the passengers to our tryst in the tiny cubicle.

"Come on Buffy, come again, I'm going to.. "

He didn't get to say anything more as I clamped my thighs around him as he fucked me wildly. My pussy tightened around him and pulsed hard milking him as he filled me . His head shot back and his voice broke as he emptied himself. Each throb, each throb of his cock lengthened my orgasm until both he and I slid further onto the floor.

We stayed there for moments and yet it felt longer. He pulled me back onto his lap, while still inside me and held me to his chest. I wet my dry lips and blew stray strands of hair away from my face and sighed.

" I want to stand but don't think my legs are working yet, love. Not the nicest of places to be right now. " He looked into my eyes apologetically.

I kissed him and smiled, " Think you can get up, pet? "

I managed to get up and leaned against the sink facing Spike, I held out my hand and helped him to his feet. Both of us sniggered as we started to pull our clothes on and straighten ourselves out. A knock made us both go silent and freeze in place.

"Sir? Madame? "

"Shit! " I said as I ran my hands over my hair and my skirt.

My eyes scanned Spike as he smirked, proud of being caught? Who knew. He winked at me and waited for me to nod at him. He unlocked the door and mumbled something at the Steward. I watched his hand, the one that wasn't holding the door, go into his rear pocket and pull out a small wallet.

" Sorry mate, saw the woman acting all suspicious and pulled her in here to conduct a search and possible arrest. Didn't want to alarm the other passengers and spook them. You know how it is. "

The steward peered into the cubicle and narrowed his eyes. He looked back at Spike and his badge.

" Yes, well... If you two would just go back to your seats. I take it you found nothing on her that myself and the crew should be aware of? "

"No.. false alarm and all that. " Spike replied.

How he kept a straight face as we walked out I'll never know. I hung my head down as we returned to our seats. Spikes hand cupped and stroked over my ass and he leaned into my ear.

"I'm getting hard all over again just knowing you aren't wearing anything under that skirt. "

" Behave, I don't want to be kicked off the flight for kinky bathroom sex, we just got away with that thanks to your badge, I doubt he'll fall for it again. "

"No fun.... "

I shook my head at him as he pouted and then noticed that Mexico was grinning at us both and holding up a drink in a congratulatory way. We frowned at him.

"Welcome to the mile high club you two. " And then he laughed as he took a sip. " Think most of the passengers could hear you two going at it. Thought at one point you were going to come through the wall . "

Oh god! I sunk lower in my chair and closed my eyes. Spike chuckled along with Mexico, raising a J.D and drinking it down in one go. All I wanted now was for the plane to land so I could escape the stares and whispers. Some how I knew this would not be the last time that I would be in a situation like this . Not if Spike had anything to do with it. I groaned and took one of Spikes J.D miniatures and drank it down.

The rest of the flight was quiet, except a few whispered comments, and I was glad when it was over. Nathan and Ian met us at the airplane door, grinning of course. The steward gave us a curt nod as we walked down the steps and I for one couldn't wait to get back to my Uncles house.

Dawn dropped her overnight bag and dug around in her purse for her keys. Finally finding them in a pocket, she let herself into my apartment and turned on the lights.

"Buffy? " She frowned and closed the door, leaving her luggage just inside and walked into the lounge area. "Buffy, you here? "

Dawn walked through the apartment and opened the bedroom door. Her breath held and she stared at the wall, the message from Angel faded but still visible. She backed out quickly and shut the door. She frowned as she heard a noise in the hall and went to the front door. As she bent to pick up her bag, a figure appeared framed by the large lounge window. A breeze blew a few wisps of her hair making her freeze in place. Dawn looked over her shoulder and tried to scream. A hand covered her mouth and pulled her against a hard chest. The last thing she felt was a sharp pain in her arm before her world turned black.

"Well, this is it guys, " I said as we got out of the hire car and closed the doors.

Nathan watched the gates close and then turned to look up at the huge house that stood before him and whistled. Spike came to my side and put his arm around my waist. Together we walked to the front door, Ian and Nathan still looking around the gardens.

Once the men had seen the rooms upstairs, Spike and I had settled into ours. I showed the guys around the lower floors. The grand room as my Uncle called it, was a banquet-cum-ballroom: not sure why he needed one but still, he had one. It was the largest room on the ground floor with the exception of the huge kitchen and the reception room. The reception room was comfy, with large overstuffed sofa's and lots of art on the walls. One wall was devoted to all the first edition books that my Uncle treasured. The only modern furniture was the large flat screen television and the hi-tech music system that had been put in just for me. Once my Uncle knew I would be staying, he had arranged for them to be fitted. There was also a stack of fresh doughnuts on the table.

"We have a full surveillance room at the back of the house by the kitchen. " I said as I lead the men through the hall towards it. " It has the external and internal camera's hooked up to three hard drives and eight screens. The alarm system is also wired through it as well, so if an alarm in one area goes off, the system automatically records that area of the house. It is also hooked into the local police network, so should a break in the system occurs, the police are alerted and will arrive asap. "

Spike raised his brows, Nathan sat in the office chair and typed a few words into the main computer. The system blinked on and the screens flashed through the rooms.

" Must set your Uncle back a few bucks getting this set up? " Ian asked.

I shrugged, " I guess. "

I hadn't really thought about it. To me he was just Uncle Ethan, a somewhat reclusive man that collected art and sculptures. I had never taken note of how rich he was or how he made his money. Mum had always said he had the luck of the devil, that no matter what he did he always ended up making money from his investments.

Nathan got up from the chair and picked up the recharged walkie talkies, handing one to Ian.

" So where's the pool and guest house then? I know we're here to be your bodyguards but well, lets be honest, we're going to make the most of it. "

His grin spread across his face as we walked out into the beautiful gardens that looked out over the private beach.

Spike looked at Ian and both men tensed.

"What's wrong? "

"I know this is a private beach Buffy, but it's still a security problem. "

I didn't like the looks they all shared and the way they went quiet. I couldn't understand why they were being so cautious. It was just Angel. Okay, sure , he had made an attempt to kill me and Spike, had broken into my apartment and ransacked it, but was he really that much of a threat? I had only suggested coming to Miami as a way to put some distance between myself and Angel.

I couldn't help the snigger that escaped me as I had a vision, men dressed all in black, guns at their shoulders, dropping from the sky and walking from out of the ocean, spotlights from helicopters swinging here and there across the sand and army and navy vehicles beaching from the sea as troops marched off, all ready to defend me from a stray gator.......

Seriously. That was how I felt.

"Look guys, relax. Angel has no idea I'm here and he's got guys watching his every move there. They'll tell us if he is coming here or whatever. We have police watching the house and you are all here to protect little 'ole' me. I'm safe, we're safe. The house has state of the art security. Relax and enjoy. "

I moved out of Spikes arms and walked back up to the house, leaving them all on the deck above the beach. I needed to shower and change. I looked out of the huge bay window and saw them huddled together, all talking while Spike was on his cell phone. I knew that they were explaining the beach situation to someone and were possibly arranging for a police boat to patrol the area. I was starting to feel like a celebrity and hated it.