Author's Chapter Notes:
The characters from Buffy the Vampire Slayer are owned by Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy, and Fox studios. This story is not meant to infringe upon anyone's rights, only to entertain.
All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Chapter Nine.

" I just don't see why you're so upset! " I shouted.

Spike had come home in a foul mood. He'd slammed the front door, opened the fridge and drank a beer down fast, slamming the fridge shut so hard that everything inside it had rattled. Now he sat listening to British punk music loudly, trying hard to drown out my questions. Great! A little over a week into our relationship, if you could call it that, a day of living together through necessity, and we were already fighting. Just great!

I opened my mouth to shout again and was stopped by the sudden silence. Spike shot out of his chair, threw the remote to the cd layer down, jaw ticking away and faced me.

"I'll tell you why, shall I? "

I'd only asked him the same question for the past hour!

" Cos .... " He paced back and forth in front of me. " We're the ones running from some Neanderthal of an ex of yours, while he gets to go about his usual day! He tried to kill you, shot at us, broke into your apartment and ransacked the joint! "

His arms flapped around as he ranted animatedly. "And then my boss says 'treat it like a holiday, Spike. ' How the bleeding hell am I s'posed to relax with Nathan and Ian there? Knowing that Angel is out there doing god knows what? And they call this justice? Bollocks! "

I tried to say something but his rant continued.

" I'm not upset about going away with you. Be nice to go somewhere, even if it is a bit early in whatever it is we got here, but it would be good. But sod it, my boss has ordered Nathan and Ian watch our backs. "

I tried hard not to smile, not to show him that he was amusing me now. I agreed that as justice went, it sucked that Angel was getting bail and was free until his trial. I had also felt my heart sink a little when he said that Nathan and Ian, who I had yet to meet, would be coming along too.

"Spike? " He looked up at me and narrowed his eyes. " There is a pool house that they can stay in, we'll have the main house to ourselves. "

His eyes lost some of the anger held within them and he sunk back into his chair.

"I'm being a wanker, aren't I? "
"Little bit.. "

He smiled up at me and leaned back in his chair.

"You all ready to go then? I think they'll be organizing everything for as soon as possible. " He said

"I haven't unpacked the back-pack that you managed to get for me, so as ready as I'll ever be. I can shop for whatever else I need once we get there. All I have to do is ring my uncle and let him know... "

A look of recollection fell over his face as it did mine. Oh god! Dawn! I ran to his phone and dialed immediately.

"Hi! "
"Dawn? Something's..

"Fooled you! Ha ha ... leave a message and I'll make sure I get back to you ... "

She had recorded a new answering message, how comical, only not!

"Dawn, something has happened here. I'm fine, but I'm not at the apartment. I'm staying with a friend, " I looked at Spike to see how he reacted and he had frowned , opps!

"Anyway you can reach me at his number, it's 555-67923. Call me as soon as you get this message. This weekend has been cancelled, sorry but it's too dangerous for you to come here, oh and don't talk to Angel at all. Stay away from him! I'll tell you everything later. Promise. Call me, okay? Love you. "

I hung up and breathed a sigh of relief. At least I knew that Dawn would be safe. Now all I had to do was tell Greg. My shoulders sunk at the thought and I pouted, letting out a groan. Spike looked over at me, amused.

"Want me to call him for you. Do it as the detective working your case? "

I brightened a little and nodded. Spike would take care of that while I collected our things and put them by the front door. I stood in just inside the room as he finished talking to Greg and waited for him to tell me what had been said. His face didn't look at all happy.

"Okay, what did he say? "

Spike ran a hand through his hair while the other sat on his hip.

"He said that he had seen the news reports of the shooting and break in, that he doesn't need an employee that could bring that kind of trouble to his company.He also went on to say that in light of your job offer from Blaine, he feels he has no other option other than to let you go. "

I raised my brows and stood dumbstruck. I knew that Greg could be an asshole, I knew that he was temperamental, but I didn't think he would fire me. I thought I was too important to the business for him to do it. I stood in silence, not looking at Spike while my temper went from a simmering flame to boil up into an inferno.


"If it helps, I called him all the choice words I knew and then some, pet. "

I shook my head and tried to keep the smile from rising to my face. It didn't work and I looked up, grinning and slapped Spike's chest as he came and embraced me.

"His loss, I give his business six months before it forecloses. I'll give Blaine a call when we get back from Florida. "

"That's the spirit, love. So... "

"So? We just wait then? For a call from your boss? "

"Yeah... " he sniffed and looked around the house as if he had lost something. "Could be while yet though. "

"Right. "

"So? Want to do something to pass the time?

I could see the lights in his dance and the grin he wore left no doubt in my mind as to what he was thinking.

"Oh no mister... " I said as I backed away from him. "You can't possibly! "


He followed me pace for pace and raised a brow, wetting his top lip with his tongue. I shuddered and looked down his body. It was obvious that he could. Spike noticed that my gaze had fallen and that I now knew of his.. predicament. He smirked as I bumped into the couch and lunged for me, seizing the opportunity it gave him. I managed to twist my body before he could grab me and squealed, taking off for the kitchen .

"You know I'm going to catch you eventually pet, and when I do, that luscious ass of your's is going to get spanked. "

I stood in the center of the lounge, waiting for him to follow my path. He didn't, but I could hear him. The anticipation of where he would come from was building and adding to the sexual charge that seemed to grow within me. I heard him toy with something, something metal and I swallowed, hard.


"Here kitty, kitty, kitty, " he laughed. "Surely you're not resisting me, love? "

He sounded close and my eyes darted between my escape routes. He was leaning against the wall, close to the kitchen, twirling his cuffs. My breath hitched in my throat and my mouth dried. God his smirk, it was pure sex and he knew it.

"The punishment for resisting arrest can be quite..... severe. Are you going to come quietly? "

I moaned at the way he said come. The man should be illegal. I felt a new wave of moisture flood from my core and squeezed my thighs together. It didn't go unnoticed. I had one of two choices, play his game and surrender or make for an escape through the opposite doorway. Truthfully? I wanted to give in, wanted to have him cuff me and do whatever luscious things he wanted to me. Only snag was my fight or flight mode had kicked in . I ran for the door and made it into the hallway, only to be pushed up against the wall, his thigh wedged between mine and his face buried in my neck. My body sang with his nearness.

It shouldn't have turned me on but god help me it did. His hand held my wrists back while the weight of his body kept me pinned to the wall. Every muscle molded to my back and his groin pushed hard against my ass, making his erection nudge at the cleft there. I groaned as he ground against me.

" I could cuff you and take you right here, what d'you think, hmm? Should I? "

His voice tickled my ears and his heavy breathing fanned across my neck as he weighed his options, or rather, waited to see what my reaction would be. I stayed quiet . Taking it as an affirmation, he slid one cuff over first one wrist, leaving it loose enough to not bite my skin and then did the same to the other.

I heard his belt rattle as he opened it, felt his hand brush across my ass as he opened his zipper . One hand held me against the wall, the other raised my skirt over my hip and pulled at my thong. I gasped as he gave it a swift tug and ripped it away from my body. He leaned against me, his breath hot and heavy against my ear, his thickness pushed against the ape of my thighs and slid through, brushing against my sensitive flesh. I whimpered as he drew it back and then pushed forward with renewed vigor. The head of his cock sunk into my opening only to be withdrawn again.

"Want my cock don't you, baby? "

I nodded and let out a moan.

"Need me to fill that aching quim? "

"Spike... please! "

I knew he smirked then, satisfied that he was having the desired affect on me. I felt him move, then felt his hand on my legs, stroking their way up my thighs to my hips, his nails firm on my flesh, raising my nerves to the surface as his tongue slid between my folds. His hands cupped my ass, his thumbs held me open so he could feast on me, run his tongue over my clit, my opening, oh god it felt so good.

He stood and pulled me into him, his hand firm on my hip and thrust into me, hard. The force of his thrusts pushed me into the wall, flattening my face into it. His thrusts were hard, fast and punishing, each one hitting every nerve making me spiral into orgasm fast. I cried out my release and felt his cock pulsate within me. His thrusts started again, slower now, making me whimper and let out little sighs with each movement. I pushed my hips back in an effort to get him to increase the pace again, but his left hand gripped my hip to still it while the other braced him against the wall beside my head.

"Going to tease this succulent quim of yours until you can't stand. Make you weak kneed. Going to fuck you so good. "

His words sent a shiver through me and made a fresh flood of moisture coat his cock, making him groan. He pulled out until only the head remained inside me and hissed, then thrust up inside me hard making his balls hit against my clit. The sensation was so good that I almost came again. A few more thrusts like that and I'd have the body mass of an amoeba, possibly the I.Q. of one too!

He pulled out and left me bereft, missing the heat and feeling of being full of him. I opened my eyes and looked at him, my head still against the cool wall. He stroked his cock and grinned.

"Missing something? " My eyes fell to his swollen cock, "Thought so. As much as I like fucking you through the wall, I think it's best to take this somewhere a little more comfy. What d'ya say? "

I nodded. He took a step forward and pulled his trousers back over his hips, he spun me to face him and then bent, scooping me up and put me over his shoulder. I squealed and his hand spanked my ass as he ran up the stairs. His bedroom door swung open with only a nudge from his foot and I was thrown onto his bed. I laid and watched as he stripped, slowly, his tongue over his teeth as he drew out the striptease.

"Love the way you look at me. So much passion, can see it in your eyes, see it there bubbling under the surface. I want to find out what it takes to release it. "

He was going the right way about finding out. He pulled the belt through it's loops and laid it on the bed with another of his looks. Then he slowly stepped out of his trousers. He stood by my feet, naked and hard. His cock looked eager, it's tip shone and leaked, I wanted to take it in my mouth and ease it's hunger, to taste his essence on my tongue. I tried to sit up, it was hard as my hands were still cuffed behind me. Spike put a leg up on the bed and picked up his belt.

"Ah, ah, ah! Do you need me to punish you? "

He stroked his cock with his right hand while he held the belt in the other. My eyes flickered between the sight of him getting off while I watched and the belt that was now held like a whip. A small undefinable noise escaped my throat and I felt my womb contract. I was on the verge of coming at the sight of him, the threat adding an element of danger/pain. He was bringing something out in me that I hadn't known was there. I wanted him desperately. I wanted him to take me from behind and fuck me hard while he spanked my ass with his belt. My eyes fluttered shut as images of it filled my mind. My ass thrust upwards, exposing more of my sex to him.

He started to crawl up the bed and straddled my chest without putting his weight on my. His cock was millimeters from my mouth. I look at it and then met his gaze. He smiled down at me. He knelt up, taking me under my arms and pulled me up to the pillows, raising me into a more comfortable position.

"Suck it, baby. "

My tongue lapped at the tip, tasting his excitement . I raised my head up and caught him in my mouth and sucked hard, taking more of his length in slowly. His hips thrust to meet my mouth , I held him there, sucking and licking him as he slowly began to fuck my mouth. My eyes closed as I reveled in my task.

"Suck harder, so fucking good... yeah.. like that. "

I felt the coolness of the leather belt travel up first one thigh, then the other. I arched up as if to beg him for more. More of what, I wasn't sure. He granted it and I felt the belts edge brush across my soaked core. I moaned around his cock , making him hiss and thrust into my mouth with more fervor. The belt slid over my clit and my eyes shot open and rolled, it felt so good. The rough edge seemed to give more friction. He threw the belt down and concentrated on me, watching me as I took as much of him into my mouth as I could, his thrusts were slower and he was using his hand to stimulate what I couldn't handle. I desperately needed his hands to give me some release, I was flooding moisture and ached with need.

"Ahh.. " he gasped, sucking in air over his teeth so that it was more of a hiss, "So fucking talented. Want to ... make it last. "

I knew he was close then, I wanted to make him lose control. I nibbled at the head of his cock as he drew out before he could plunge back in, his hips faltered their pace and he shook all over, as of chilled. More pre-cum leaked and I caught it on my tongue and moaned. He looked at me like I was his prey, it was working. He forced his cock back into my mouth and began fucking it wildly, crying out as his orgasm hit. His hands held my head, and ran through my hair as his cock exploded. I moaned as I drank down as much as I could, my tongue curled and lapped at the turgid flesh that still slid back and forth gently. His head hung back and he panted out the last of his orgasm. I let him slip from my mouth and licked my lips. My jaw ached but I didn't care. Spike was turning me on so much, my whole body sang and it made me his slave to his passions. With the way I felt at that moment, he could do anything to me and I would have been receptive.

Spike looked down at me and smiled, his thumb grazed over my chin and caught some cum that I had missed. He slid his thumb into my mouth. I sucked hard, my tongue lapped at it. He groaned, his eyes still showed his hunger and lust for me.

"Such a sinful mouth you have. "

He moved to the side of me, rolled me over and released me from the cuffs. " Lay down, love. Need to be inside you. "

I did as he asked and found myself covered pulled into his embrace, his kisses burning a trail up from my chest, to my neck and then to my lips. Our body arched into one another, hips grinding against hips, his cock sliding between my soaked folds. I pulled back from his lips to gasp and whimper as he hit the over sensitized bundle of nerves and then he sank into me.

We fell back to the bed and Spike immediately set a furious pace, pounding me into the mattress. He curled around me, one arm wrapped around my shoulders held me so that I took the full force of each thrust. His other hand rubbed at my clitoris, bringing me to climax. It was powerful and I almost blanked out from it. Still he kept going, never letting me down from the heights he had taken me to. I held on tight, my arms and legs wrapped around him to keep me grounded. Never had I felt passion for someone or coming from someone like this.

I cried out as another powerful wave rocked through my body. My womb contracted tightly, verging on pain, but in the most delicious way, and it made Spike cry out and buck in response.

"Fuck, you're squeezing me so tight, can feel you pulse around my cock. Going to make me come... keep doing it... keep.... fuck.... "

He raised himself off of me and knelt, still fucking me, then pulled my legs up onto his chest, my feet over his shoulders. I braced my arms on the mattress to support my back as Spike started to move inside me again.

"I can't take much more... going to come... come with me Buffy. " he said as he drew himself out slowly before thrusting back in hard and fast. "I'm so close, love.. want to feel you milk my cock as you come. "

"I'm there, so close ... I'm.... Oh my god! " I cried out as it hit me. My walls gripped him, holding him inside as wave after wave shot through me.

I bit my lip, thrashed under him. I felt him swell and thicken, pulse deep within me. We watched as we fell over the precipice into a mind blowing orgasm together. He cried out with a roar and jerked with the power of it. He dropped my legs and fell over my body, letting out guttural moans with every pump of his hips. I could feel the power of his orgasm, each shot of come seemed to hit something inside me that kept my own release going.

He collapsed on top of me, our breathing was fast and erratic. I could feel his heart rate, it was fast and beat against his chest wildly. I shivered as the coolness breathed across our over heated skin. I watched as goose bumps raised all over his back and shoulders. He shivered, which made him move inside me again. I let out a small gasp, which caused him to look up at me with a wide grin.

"You minx. " He kissed the skin under his mouth and rolled away, leaving me bared to the room and feeling the loss of his body on mine.

He sat up on the edge of the bed and lit up a cigarette, his eyes narrowed through the haze that rose up around his face as he looked at me. His face softened and he opened his mouth to say something but the phone began to ring, halting him. He answered the phone and stood up, walking around the room as he spoke. It was his boss.

He hung up and leaned across the bed to kiss a nipple.

" It's time to go, pet. The tickets are waiting at the airport, flights in an hour. The twin pains in our asses will meet us there. The cab will be here in twenty minutes. "

We had time to grab a quick shower, much to Spikes disappointment. I was just shrugging on a light jacket when there was a knock at the door.

"Buffy, get your ass down here! Cabs here, love! "
"Coming! Just grabbing my bag! " I called back.

Spike stood at the front door, holding it open, two suitcases in his hands. I smiled as I ran down the stairs and up to him. I kissed him as I walked out into the night air. I turned and waited while he locked up the house. Together, we walked to the cab in silence, not knowing how this would affect us, as a couple and individually. Only time would tell!


Chapter End Notes:
I can't believe it! This story has been nominated at the Spark and Burn awards!!Round Six! I have also been nominated for new author too!! I would love to thank whoever nominated myself and my story!! Huge thanks!! And a huge, huge thank you to all my faithful reviewers! Each comment or review makes my day! They give me the courage to carry on with my story!