[Reviews - 33] LikedPrinter
Summary: After leaving Angel and their abusive relationship behind, the last thing Buffy wanted was to fall in love again. Enter Spike, the gorgeous new man that shows Buffy how good it can be. The course to true love never runs smooth, isn't that what they say? Not when the abusive ex-boyfriend refuses to give you up.Obssession is a dangerous emotion.
Rated: AO-AdultsOnly
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Buffy/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No
Word count: 40420 Read: 14476
Published: 03/23/2009 Updated: 07/28/2010

1. Chapter One by NawtyBuffy [Reviews - 3] Liked (3708 words)
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

2. Chapter Two by NawtyBuffy [Reviews - 2] Liked (4072 words)
In this chapter we find out if Buffy takes Faiths advice. NC-17 rating for this one, so if you're under that age then hit the back space on your browser! Adult content, you know what that means....

Thank you to everyone that has reviewed, it means a lot to me! I'm glad that you're enjoying my first story.

3. Chapter Three by NawtyBuffy [Reviews - 2] Liked (2152 words)
Thank you to Cordykitten, PhotographyNut and Jenny for the reviews! I'm glad that you are enjoying the story so far...

The morning after .....

4. Chapter Four by NawtyBuffy [Reviews - 6] Liked (5895 words)

5. Chapter Five by NawtyBuffy [Reviews - 2] Liked (4348 words)
Plot thickens ... Buffy and Spike manage to keep their clothes on ... kind of ... and more trouble with Angel....

Thank you again for the wonderful reviews! I'm really overwhelmed by them!! :)

6. Chapter Six by NawtyBuffy [Reviews - 3] Liked (2500 words)
Thank you all for the awesome reviews! You are all so fantastic and have made my day!

7. Chapter Seven by NawtyBuffy [Reviews - 4] Liked (3835 words)
Thank you again for the reviews! Sorry to all those who think I'm evil for leaving the last chapter where I did ... I'll make it up to you in this one .... ;D

8. Chapter Eight by NawtyBuffy [Reviews - 3] Liked (4306 words)
Thank you so much to everyone that has reviewed so far! I have been overwhelmed by them all! I love them and appreciate each and every one.

9. Chapter Nine by NawtyBuffy [Reviews - 3] Liked (3803 words)
The characters from Buffy the Vampire Slayer are owned by Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy, and Fox studios. This story is not meant to infringe upon anyone's rights, only to entertain.
All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

10. Chapter Ten by NawtyBuffy [Reviews - 4] Liked (2945 words)
I'm so sorry that there was such a huge gap in posts, life sucked for a while and it didn't help my muse at all. I now have the time to devote to writing again! So... Chapter 10 is up and ready... Enjoy!! Thank you to everyone that has reviewed, they make me :)

11. Chapter 11 by NawtyBuffy [Reviews - 1] Liked (2856 words)
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.