Author's Chapter Notes:
In this chapter we find out if Buffy takes Faiths advice. NC-17 rating for this one, so if you're under that age then hit the back space on your browser! Adult content, you know what that means....

Thank you to everyone that has reviewed, it means a lot to me! I'm glad that you're enjoying my first story.
Chapter Two


I sat close to the door of his car even though the front seat was more like a couch.I glanced at him from time to time, why had I automatically felt safe with him?

"So, where do you live? "

"Apartment block just off Carrison. "

"I ..... "

"What? " I looked at him puzzled, wondering why he decided to stop talking.

"I.. I know this is none of my business really but, Angel? Are you sure you'll be safe? He looks kind of unstable. "

"I'll be fine... His bark is worse than his bite and I can handle him. "

"It didn't look that way to me, " he didn't look at me and there was no apology coming.I'm not even sure why I expected one, after all he was speaking the truth. I couldn't say that I would have gotten away from him tonight if mystery man hadn't helped me.

"What's your name? I danced with you and now this , I still don't know who you are. " I was worried now? I chastised myself internally for my thoughtless actions. I felt safe with him. Who knew why but I tend to trust my instincts and they weren't saying that I'd end up in a dumpster somewhere. Heat crept through me as I reflected on tonights events. It seemed weird that it was now that I was blushing and feeling embarrassed about my earlier behavior with him.

"We met earlier.... " I rolled my eyes, talk about stating the obvious! "I had to pull you over for speeding? If I remember correctly, that was his fault too. "

"Oh my god..... " I hung my head down ,covering it with my hands .I couldn't stop the smile on my face or peeking at him. He knew all the time who I was and when our eyes met, his shone with a playfulness I hadn't seen before. "You look so different out of uniform, I didn't recognize you. "

"I should be offended. " He looked at me and I saw a glint in his eyes.

"No .. Don't be. I'm the worst when it comes to faces and names. " I rested my hand on his arm and he looked at me and laughed , " I was joking and my name's William, Spike to my friends. "

"Unusual nickname , how did you end up with it? " He smiled and raised his brows at me, leaving it to my imagination. The now familiar heat rose again.

I couldn't stop myself and gave him a friendly slap on the arm , yet I smiled, again. "Ow! But worth it to make you smile again"

"Smooth talker. "

I relaxed into the seat and watched as the traffic and scenery changed to my neighborhood. All too soon Spike was pulling up outside my apartment block and switching off the engine. I sighed and got out of his car.I looked at it and frowned.

"And you called my car a rust bucket? " I looked down at his car again and raised a brow.

"Hey! You take that back! My baby is a classic. "

"Yeah, she sure is ..... " I answered sarcastically and laughed at his pout. I had no idea what car it was but it was huge and the front seat was more like a couch, it was so comfy. He must have spent a long time restoring her as she gleamed and had a lot of shiny chrome. It didn't look old that was for sure. Only the lack of modern conveniences inside gave her true age away. I slipped his coat from my shoulders and held it out for him to take. "Seeing as my drama ruined your night, how about a coffee .. or something? It's the least I can do for you. "

I really didn't want him to go. He smiled and walked around the car, " That would be good, yeah. Coffee though, I'm driving and have work in the morning. "

"Okay..... " It came out breathy and he looked at me with heavy eyes ,making me even more nervous.

I opened the door to the apartment block and pushed for the elevator once we were inside . He stood behind me and I could feel his breath on my neck.I held my breath and closed my eyes, hoping that the butterflies that had taken flight in the pit of my stomach, would calm. The doors to the elevator slid open and I went in, hovering my finger over the button as he got in. I kept my back to him , nervousness and anticipation making my heart race and my breathing shallow. Why did I think this was a good idea?

I tried to take my mind off of the track it was heading down by getting my keys back out of my bag.I was clumsy and with shaking hands I dropped them. As I bent to pick them up I felt the doors open onto my floor and I practically ran to my apartment I was inside and holding the door open for Spike. I picked up the mail and shuffled through them, dropping the unopened letters on the table in the hall as I passed. Spike looked around as he followed me into the lounge.

"Nice, live here alone, no room mates? "

"No , just me. I like it that way after .... "

"Angel? "

"Yeah... can I get you that coffee? " I watched as he looked at the books and photographs in the bookcase . "Yeah, strong and sweet please, " he answered.

"Won't be long, make yourself comfy. "

Anyone that has been in this situation knows that the coffee is the prelude to sex. It 's always the same. The awkward conversation before that and then the usually awkward first kiss. After the dance with Spike in Roosters , I knew it would be happening and so did he if the lust filled gazes he was giving me were anything to go by.I felt his arms wrap around me ,snapping me out of the stare I was currently trapped in.

"Why don't we save the coffee and cut to me kissing you ? " He whispered in my ear, his lips grazing the soft skin of my neck just below it. I nodded, not trusting my voice. "Turn around baby. " I did and he looked down at me, smiling ."I've wanted to do this since I saw you in your car. "

My breath caught and I couldn't breathe as I watched his lips descend to mine. My eyes closed and then ... I felt his soft full lips touch mine. So soft it was almost criminal.I wanted to feel them , wanted to feel his hunger as I felt mine. Faith was right, it had been too long.

He took a step forward to bridge the gap between us and his lips became more eager.I parted my lips to take a well needed breath and felt his tongue stroke across my bottom lip . I moaned and Spike smiled , pleased with the effect he was having on me. His kisses became more urgent, his hands pulled me against him ,his tongue begging entry to my mouth. We broke apart, both panting and flushed with arousal. He leaned against me, his forehead against mine as I looked up at him. "Bed... room? " he panted. This was it.

I made to move away from him and found myself trapped against the refrigerator, his lips crushing mine, his body pressing against me, his knee parting my legs. His hands caressed down my arms and up my sides, gently they cupped my breasts and he moaned into my mouth as he felt my erect nipples through the thin dress I wore. His fingers glided down my body to my hips and gripped them before moving to my thighs. My eyes rolled behind closed lids as his fingertips stroked the soft skin under my dress and he raised one knee to his hip. He moved into the gap that he had created and rubbed himself against me, causing me to gasp as I felt his hardness rub against my center.

"We'll never make it to the bedroom if we keep going, " he said in a husky voice.

I pointed to the hall opposite and gave out a gasp as he swept me up in his arms and carried me in the direction I had pointed. He stopped at the first door and I shook my head, pointing at my bedroom door. Spike kicked it open and walked across the room. He laid me gently on the bed and leaned over me , forcing me to lay down. My hands moved up his chest and around his shoulders bringing him down to my lips. The weight of his body against mine felt so good. Not bulky and he braced himself up on his elbows so he didn't crush me. I wanted to feel all of his body, all his weight on me. I could feel my pulse hammering through my body , travelling it's way down to flood my core and make it throb .My hands came back round to the front of his shirt and followed the line of buttons down, undoing them as they went. My eyes feasted on his exposed body. Gods would have envied him, he was stunning, pale skin that seem to lay like silk over well defined muscle. My hands gripped the shirt and I pulled it away from him and he fell forwards and claimed my lips. He kissed his way down past my jaw and onto my neck, I turned my head granting him better access. His fast and heavy breathing tickled making my skin erupt in goose flesh and I shuddered.

" Does it feel good baby? " He whispered as he moved further down my neck to my shoulder. His fingers pulled at the ties to my dress and it fell open, exposing my bare breasts to him. His eyes shot to mine and he licked his lips before capturing a nipple in his mouth and sucking on it. He never broke the gaze even when my back arched under him. One of his hands came up and he began to play with my other nipple. He released the one from his mouth and kissed down my body , whispering to me .

"You feel so hot , your moans and pants are turning me on so much.I can't wait to taste you, to be inside you ,feel your warmth around me , gripping me. "

I almost lost it when he started whispering dirty nothings to me as he made his way down my body . I felt moisture flood from my core and couldn't help myself, my hips gyrated against him, desperate for some friction , some release .He breathed out and sat up , his hands gripped my dress and pulled it away from my body, exposing me to his hungry gaze. He half closed his eyes when he focused on the small black lace thong that covered the object of his current desire and I was shocked when he ripped them off without care or attention. "That's better, " he mumbled as his lips and tongue began their assault on my core.I hissed and ground down as the tip of his tongue glided up and over my clitoris, my hands buried themselves in his hair .

"Yes ... that's it. " I hissed out as he closed his lips over my clitoris and sucked gently "Like that .... " He sucked harder and I was lost to everything but the sensations he was causing .

"You're like a ripe peach , soft and so incredibly juicy.I could stay here and eat you all night. " He panted ."Don't stop, " I replied and gripped his hair tighter as I gyrated , making known what I wanted. He didn't need to be reminded and eagerly went back for more. Now he was greedy, hungry for more. His hands opened me up to him and as he sucked and bit down on my clit, he eased a finger inside of me and began to tease me. My body shook and my legs felt weak. My hands came up from his hair and gripped the sheets , pulling them around me and then pushing them away. My toes curled as I began to feel the first flutterings of orgasm. My internal muscles contracted around his finger and he eased another in. I felt so light headed I thought I would pass out.

"I can feel how close you are, " he said as he rose up , still using his hands to pleasure me. "Do you want me to let you come now? "

"Yes! God yes , make me come. "

He gave out a small laugh and then he took my clitoris between his teeth and nibbled her gently while he sucked. The combination was my undoing and my thighs gripped him in place as my pussy tightened around his fingers. As if he wasn't already driving me wild, he turned his fingers and found a certain spot. My breathing hitched and I screamed my release, my body felt like it was filled with an electrical current and throbbed , lights danced behind my lids. I must have blacked out as I don't remember how I ended up in his arms.

"There you are... Are you okay? "

I settled further into his arms and nodded as I let out a contented purr. "What did you do to me? "

He laughed and kissed my hair and his arms wrapped around me a little tighter. "Don't you come like that normally? "

"No. " I looked up into his eyes and saw an understanding there. " Do you need more time? To recover? "

"Recover.... I don't ever want to recover! " I kissed his chest and licked at the nipple closest to my mouth. Spike licked his bottom lip before capturing it between his teeth. Seeing his reaction made me continue to lick down his body as he had done mine. His hands brushed my hair away from my face as I drew level with his hardness. Spike watched as the tip of my tongue tasted him for the first time. I closed my eyes , he tasted exquisite.

"Baby , please! " He moaned , I looked at him and smiled before wrapping my hand around his cock and began licking the tip. This time he arched up into my hand and let out a heavy breath.I took the tip into my mouth and sucked gently,using my tongue to massage the underneath. I took more in and began to pump him in my hand whilst sucking .His hand caught my hair and held it tight so he had a clear view.

"So good baby , suck harder ... like that ,yeah. "

Never had I had a lover that was so vocal. Every time he whispered , moaned or said something to me I felt more moisture leak from my center.I wouldn't be able to last much longer .I needed him inside me , needed to feel every inch of him. He must have known what I was thinking ,for no sooner had I had those thoughts , he sat up and caught under my arms, dragging me to his chest . He kissed me hard and wrapped his arms around my waist, making me straddle his legs.

"Need you to be inside you. "

I reached under and rubbed his cock against my opening, coating him in the moisture that had pooled there. Spike raised his groin, trying to push inside , but he hit my clit and I moaned loudly at the contact. " Does that feel good? Do it again , get yourself off using me "

I had never acted like this before! Had Faith somehow taken control of me or something? I don't know, but I started to rub myself against his cock and before I knew it, I had collapsed against his chest , breathing heavy and had those electrical charges running through my body again. Spike wasn't about to let me rest. He reached between us and positioned himself at my entrance.I waited for him to push his way in and it seemed forever until I felt him enter me . It was enough to make me shake again and I knew that he would drive me wild.

I rose up and sunk down , it felt so good to feel him fill me , to stretch me. I shuddered as he kissed my neck ,his hands wandering my body as if he was committing it to memory. Each time I rose and fell he hissed and thrust back. Never before had I felt anything like it, never had anyone been so attentive and gentle.

His lips sought mine and our kisses were no longer gentle. As our tongues dueled his hands moved up my back to my neck, holding me to his bady. He broke from the kiss and cried out as I sunk down hands dug into my back and scratched a path down to my hips where he held me still.

"You do that again and I'll come. " He said and I smiled , "That's an evil smile baby, don't even think it. " I feigned innocence.

"You'll be the death of me, " he growled .

He rolled me onto my back without withdrawing and thrust into me once, his eyes closing as he settled between my legs. "You're so fucking hot ,so wet for me. " He leaned up and pulled my knees up . " Squeeze me , squeeze my cock tight while I make love to you. "

I tightened myself around him and loved the sensations it caused as he moved inside me. It was as though I could feel each ridge along his length. His strokes became faster and much harder each time I gripped him. He moved his hips in a circle as he sunk all the way in, which rubbed against my clitoris.I was going to come again and soon.I felt him thicken and swell inside me and his breathing was now as shallow as mine was. Sweat coated our bodies as we moved against each other. He lifted my legs higher onto his shoulders and began to thrust hard, I couldn't hold back the cries of pleasure as he pounded into me. His loud moans joined mine and I felt him start to throb deep inside me.

"Come Buffy , come with me .... I want to feel you come. " His words were my undoing and I screamed out as the most powerful orgasm hit.I felt myself contract around his hardness and milk him. His cock pulsed and hit that spot he had found earlier, every time it did my orgasm grew in intensity.

Every fibre of my body turned limp and he must have had the same problem as he fell forward and laid over me. We laid like that until he finally had the co-ordination to roll off and pull me into his arms. Neither of us moved or spoke and some time later I woke to hear noises coming from my kitchen.

I got up and walked blurry eyed to the kitchen, I yawned and smiled when I saw him stood by the coffee maker ."I should feel guilty,I never did get around to making you that cup. " He turned around and smiled at me, holding his cup out for me to take.I took it and gulped some down.I grimaced and hand it back "Urgh... how can you drink it like that? " I asked . He laughed and took back the overly strong and far too sweet coffee, "It's how I like it. Did I wake you? Sorry, I'm not much of a sleeper. "

"No, " I replied, " it wasn't you ... not directly, more like the absence of you in my bed. As for not sleeping well... it's probably because you have your coffee so strong. " I reached into the cupboard and got out a cup and moved to make my own cup of coffee. Then I realized what I had just said and groaned.

"You're probably right about my coffee, but now we're both awake, how about you wearing me out again? "

Spike stalked towards me and it was only now that I felt shy ,stood before him naked . I glanced down to see that he had at least had put on his boxers. Even though they were now straining to contain his very large erection.

"Like what you see love? " He said as he leered at me, his tongue curled against his teeth and top lip.

"What do you feed that thing ? " I asked playfully.

"Coffee, hot sweet and strong .. oh and you . "

I couldn't hold back my laugh even when he caught my wrist and pulled me into his arms. He moaned into my neck and sighed. "I can't wait to be back inside you again. " He lifted me up, my legs wrapped around his waist automatically and we kissed with a raw hunger that shocked me. He walked us into the lounge and pushed against the wall .He supported me with one hand and pushed his boxers down enough so that he could enter me. I gasped out loud and rested my head on his shoulder as he began to thrust into me hard. I held on to him as he set a furious pace. instinctively ,I began to move with him, bringing myself off of him and forcing him back inside of me hard.

"I'm not going to last, you ready to come? " he asked , I nodded and he gripped my ass and lifted me ,holding me in place as he thrust harder, if it was possible and then stilled as I felt him start to come. My own release wasn't far behind his and both Spike and I cried out together before we slid down the wall .

"Wow! " I managed to gasp out between breaths. Spike was still sheathed inside me and still very hard. I closed my eyes and tried to focus on getting up. His arms held me and his mouth latched on to a nipple. He hadn't finished with me yet.

"My thoughts exactly, " he said against my breast , "Wow! " Spike moved and groaned. "Get on all fours. "

I slid off of his lap and obliged , Spike knelt behind me and stroked my ass as he positioned himself , " You are driving me wild tonight ,I can't get enough of you. "

I didn't know what to say and he saved me the effort of trying to think through the fog he had caused in my mind, by slowly easing himself back inside me. The pace was slow and gentle ,his hands reached around me to cup my breasts and pull me up against his chest. His lips grazed across my shoulder as one of his hands moved down to rub at my clit .It was a good job that he was holding me against him as I felt the familiar sensations start to build. I could feel myself tighten and he kissed his way to my neck where he stayed as he moved inside me , his pace now getting faster.

"I can't take much more, " I whispered between shallow breaths , "I need to come again .... "

Spike kissed my shoulder and began to thrust harder and faster, soon he too was panting. "I'm close ... can feel you quivering ... you ready sweetheart? "

"Yes, " I hissed .I was so close and I was tingling all over, his fingers worked my clitoris and sent me over the edge.I cried out and heard him growl into my shoulder , he bit down as I felt him come inside me again.I was shocked by the pain from his bite yet it seemed to prolong my climax. Just knowing that I had that effect on him, was powerful.

I really needed a shower now , I must have looked a state and when I mentioned it to Spike he smiled sweetly and shook his head, "No , you look sexy and thoroughly ravaged .Not that I would say no to that shower though. "

The look in his eyes told me that we would be showering together and it would be a while before we got out of it.