Author's Chapter Notes:
this story was an INTENDED gift for Sotia. she loved it and demanded that i posted it, much to my ever-lovin' fear!! this is the first time i've ever written Spilliam or a 3-some or any gay lovin' for that fact so go easy on me!!! love ya Sotia!!
"Wakey, wakey lil' love."

Buffy groaned and titled her head away from the sound. There was a buzzing in her ears that wouldn't stop and her mouth felt like it had been stuffed with cotton. She felt a finger trail down the side of her face.

"Oh now love, open those eyes for me."

Buffy's eyes cracked open slightly. Groaning, she squeezed her eyes shut. Feeling a slight tap on her cheek, she opened them again. Squinting her eyes, she brought into focus a shock of white hair and a mischievous grin.

"There she is! Feelin' alright? How's the noggin?" She stared stunned as Spike smoothed back her hair.

"Spike? What the hell?" she muttered. Stretching her arms, she froze as she felt the chains around her wrists. Giving them a good shake, she glared up at her captor.

"Spike, what the fuck is this? Where's William?" Arching her body from side to side, she tried to look around Spike. Frowning, she looked around. They were in a dark, windowless room. It looked like a basement. "Where the hell are we?" Glaring at him, she tried to look around his shoulder again.

Spike smirked at her and tsked. "Look at you with the dirty mouth." Turning away, he gestured to the kneeling bench across the room. William was on his knees, laid across the padded seat. His face was turned towards the wall but Buffy could see that his hands were bound behind his back.

As Buffy gaped at William, Spike slid around behind her. Buffy shivered as he glided his arms around her waist, squeezing softly. Clasping them against her stomach, he sighed in her ear. "Look at him. He looks so peaceful when he sleeps." Buffy exhaled loudly and shook her arms again. Spike pulled her tighter against him and smirked when she froze. "Of course, the ball gag helps also. He can be so loud sometimes."

Buffy shivered as he pulled her hair to the side and placed a soft kiss on the left side of her neck. Holding her close with one hand, he slid the other down to the bottom of her shirt. Fiddling with the hem, he licked her throat. Buffy struggled to swallow as her throat dried up.

"Look at him Pet. All soft and warm and bound. Could have your wicked way with him and he couldn't say nothing about it. Course I could have my wicked way with you and all he'd be able to do is watch. But I have a feeling..."

Letting Buffy go, she panted as he marched across the dark lit room to where William was kneeling. Softly, he turned William's face her direction and stroked a hand down his cheek. William's brow furrowed as he began to regain consciousness. Spike leaned down and whispered something in his ear. William's eyes shot open and he stared at Buffy. A few muffled sounds came out of his mouth but he didn't move.

Spike put his head close to William's ear and smiled at her. Buffy's stomach clenched at the image he presented. Shaking her chains again, she gasped as Spike licked William's ear. William clenched his eyes shut and Buffy watched as he struggled with his bonds.

Leaning away, Spike pouted as William struggled. "Now now Willaim. No use doing that. You know I'm a master at tying you up." He winked at Buffy as she stared. "Done it plenty of times before." Reaching out, he ran his hand over William's head, feeling the texture of his clean shaven head. "Hate that you got the Army cut mate. Now I'll have nothing to grab."

William's eyes shot open and he stared at Buffy, almost pleading. Rattling her chains, Buffy shook her head. "What are you talking about Spike? Why are you doing this?"

Standing up, Spike pulled his black t-shirt over his head. Smoothing a hand down his chest, he stared down at William. "Oh now, boy-o didn't tell ya! Naughty William. I thought it was proper for men to share their secrets with their intended. But, if you won't share...allow me." Gazing down at William's struggling form, Spike unbuckled his belt and slid it from the loops. The sound of it rasping against the jeans drove a shiver down Buffy's spine.

Dropping the belt to the ground, he walked around William's body. Leaning down, he ran a hand down his shirtless back. Reaching his pajama pants, Spike snapped the waistband. William jerked and tried to sit up but Spike held a restricting hand to his neck. "Move and inch Willie and you can lie here and watch me fuck the hell out of Buffy." Placing a kiss on the back of his neck, he looked over at Buffy and smirked. "Going to do that anyway but no need to rush."

Buffy shifted from foot to foot. This was a seriously weird scene. Hot but weird. "What are you talking about Spike?"

Spike continued to kneel beside William and run his hands over his skin. Running his hand down to William's bottom, he chuckled and squeezed. William closed his eyes and groaned. "Oh I'm talking about our little family secret." Squeezing William's ass again, he laid kisses down his spine, causing William to shiver. "You see Pet, our little family secret is that me and William here have been closer than most brothers ever will. Since we were sixteen, we've had a special relationship you could say." Smirking at her again, he stood and unbuttoned his pants.

Buffy looked away to William. She could see a light sheen of sweat on his brow and he was panting around the gag. "You've slept together," she whispered.

Spike chuckled, the sound radiating deep in his throat. "Oh you could say that. We've slept, fucked, loved...everything." Looking at her with fire in his eyes, he growled. "Until you."

Buffy, slightly intoxicated by the sight before her, felt a little dizzy. "Me?" She swayed in her chains and stared in a trance at Spike. "But I thought you liked me."

Spike stepped away from William and walked toward her. Buffy shook her head. Stalked would be a more appropriate word. Spike didn't walk. He stalked. She sighed deeply as Spike stopped in front of her, gazing down at her heatedly.

Licking his lips, he lifted a hand, stroking her cheek softly. "Oh I do like you Pet. Love you to death." Leaning into her face, he stopped barely an inch away and licked his bottom lip, touching hers in the process. "That's the problem."

Buffy's eyesight went hazy and she swayed. "Problem?"

Spike reached up and grabbed her hair, pulling her head back. Buffy shivered as his breath wafted across her face. She inhaled the spicy scent of cigarettes, leather, and something uniquely Spike. Shivering softly, she tried to concentrate on what Spike was saying.

"See the problem is, me and William have always liked the same things...albeit differently. The only thing we've ever agreed on though is you. We both love you. Both want you."

Buffy's eyebrows went up in confusion. "But--"

Spike's hand tightened on her hair, silencing her. "You chose William. To have and to hold. Till death and all that rot. So before the big ceremony, decided that I should have at least one taste. Might not respect most of society's rules but marriage is one of them." As he stared down into her face, he smirked and ran his other hand down to her breasts, squeezing softly. Buffy's eyes closed and he rolled her nipple between his fingers, pinching softly.

Leaning forward, he bit the bottom of her lip softly. Swiping it with his tongue, he smiled softly as Buffy groaned into his mouth. "Before we do this...I have to do this." He backed away and watched as her eyes opened. Her gaze was unfocused and bright. Her chest was rising in a rapid pant.

Turning away from her, he went back to William, who'd been watching the whole time. Spike smirked at his squirming. "Oh someone was liking the show!" Grabbing his bound hands, Spike pulled him up. Balancing him on shaky legs, Spike faced his twin. As his gaze roamed over his brother's face, he smiled. "God you're gorgeous," he whispered. Pulling him close, he bent his head and stroked his tongue up his throat. William moaned and leaned into his touch. "It's been forever. Missed you," Spike whispered. Letting go of his bound hands, Spike trailed his hands softly down his arms and onto his chest. Chuckling, he pinched a nipple. "Someone's been working out." Pushing softly, Spike backed him into the wall.

Sliding his hands down his brother's chest, Spike nipped at his collarbone and licked. Sliding his hands into his pants, he groaned in approval. His brother was going commando. Stroking his hips, he pushed the pants to his ankles. Nudging his feet apart, Spike silently got William to lift one foot after the other and kicked the offending material away.

"Now then," he sighed. Looking over his shoulder to Buffy, he saw that she was watching in fascination. "Want to see the show love?" he mused.

Holding onto his brother's hips, Spike backtracked across the room to Buffy. Kicking out with his foot, he pushed the kneeling bench in front of her. Tapping William on the cheek, he waited until his brother opened his clouded eyes and then stepped away. Walking behind William, he smirked as Buffy ran her eyes up and down William's nude body, pausing on his erection. Going back to his face, she licked her lips and panted. William gazed at her and breathed roughly around the gag.

He watched as Buffy's eyes widened at the sound of his pants unzipping. Shucking them, Spike kicked them away and then wrapped his arms around William. He grinned as William's fingers curled into his stomach. Setting his chin on William's right shoulder, he gazed at Buffy. "Makes a right pretty picture don't it?" Inhaling sharply, he groaned as William's head fell back onto his shoulder. Turning his head, he licked William's throat and ear, moaning softly. He groaned again as William pushed back into him.

Running his hands down William's chest, he grasped his brother's hard cock and stroked softly. "Someone's shaved," he murmured. As his one hand worked, the other went below to play with his sack. He squeezed as William moaned again.

Buffy moaned, drawing their attention back to her. She was lightly bouncing from foot to foot, clasping her fingers around the chain links. They watched as she closed her eyes and squeezed her thighs together.

Leaving his balls, Spike trailed his hand upward to his nipples. "Look at Buffy. I bet she's wet. All hot and creamy. I bet she's dripping in those soft little pants of hers. I can smell her from here. So sweet. Does she taste sweet William?" William moaned as Spike lightly bit his shoulder.

Pulling him back gently, Spike sat him down on the bench. Rubbing his hands up and down his brother's thighs, Spike knelt between them and grasped the base of William's cock. Looking up, he saw that his brother was watching him with fire in his eyes. Sweat dripped down his forehead as Spike licked his lips.

Leaning down, Spike curled his tongue around the head of William's cock. Stroking softly, he lowered his mouth and swallowed the head. William groaned as did Buffy. Working his hand softly, he pulled and sucked until he was almost to the bottom. Bobbing his head, he placed a hand against William's hips as he began to thrust upwards. Suctioning his mouth, he pulled away and twirled his tongue around the head.

"God I've missed this. You taste so good." Lowering his head again, he gave him a fast, quick suck. Popping his cock back out, Spike inhaled sharply and licked his lips. "So bloody good."

Reaching down, Spike jacked his own cock while he swallowed his brother's. William gave a muffled yell and arched his hips again. Spike groaned around his cock, licking up the pre-cum as it leaked.

Pulling away, he stood, still stroking himself. Licking his lips, he went to Buffy and grasped her face. Leaning down, he kissed her roughly. Giving her a taste of William. Letting go of himself, Spike grabbed the top of her tank top and jerked, ripping it in half. Pushing the ruined shirt aside, he cupped her breasts and squeezed. Buffy panted and returned his kiss just as hard. Pulling back, they both panted, staring. "Got too many clothes on Pet."

Grabbing her bottoms, he pulled them down her legs. Kneeling as he went down, he licked his lips in surprise. Staring at her bald quim, he smirked. "No one owns bloody underwear do they?" Buffy and William watched as Spike threw one of her legs around his shoulders. Buffy moaned as Spike took a quick swipe at her leaking lips before diving right in, growling. She shouted and threw back her head as Spike ate her up, roughly. Grasping her hips, he pushed his face into her and shook his head rapidly. Pushing his tongue into her hole, he swirled it around and then brought it back out to tap on her clit, sucking roughly. Pushing her back, he smacked his lips and took another lick.

"Bloody hell! So sweet! I could eat you all day," he growled. Pushing her leg back down, he grabbed a hold of himself and squeezed. Standing, he went back to William, who was breathing harshly through his nose. His cock was stiff as a board and an angry red.

Grabbing his brother's shoulders, Spike pulled him up and made him kneel back down on the bench. Leaning him over the seat, Spike sighed and ran his hands down his brother's back. "I missed this." Running his hands down to his ass, he squeezed and parted them, then squeezed again. Kneeling behind him, he reached out and ran his hand up Buffy's thigh. Running his hand through her slick wetness, he lightly stroked her clit as she moaned. Leaning back, he brought his hand back and rubbed his fingers around his brother's hole. William clenched softly and moaned. Grasping his hip, Spike lightly pushed his fingers into him and smiled and they went in easily. "You're still stretched. Bloody fantastic!"

Grabbing his jeans, he pulled a condom out of the pocket and rolled it down his length. Grasping his cock roughly, he squeezed it and placed the head at William's entrance. Pushing softly, he moaned as he sank in easily. William threw his head back, crying out. Widening his stance, William pushed his hips back at his brother. Spike's eyes closed and his head fell back as William's muscles clenched his cock. It was so warm and hot. So tight. He never wanted to leave it. Turning his head, he watched as Buffy seemed hypnotized by their motions and licked her lips, not blinking.

Grasping his brother's hips, Spike began to thrust. "Still so hot William. Can't believe it. Can't stop." Speeding up, he listened as his brother cried out each time their balls slapped together. Spike grimaced as he hit that special spot inside his brother, the one that was sure to drive him wild. Slowing down, he let go and grasped his brother's hands, quickly undoing his bonds. As soon as they were free, William's hands flew to his cock. Squeezing roughly, he tried to ease the burning ache.

Leaning over his brother, Spike sped back up and licked at his brother's ear. "Don't cum yet William. Save it. Hold it. We're going to have a little fun with Buffy, don't forget." William groaned and slowed down his movements. Spike chuckled and bit his lobe. "Let's include her shall we? I know she's just aching for some cock."

Pulling back, he eased out of his brother and pulled off the condom. Standing, he pulled his brother up and flipped the buckle at the back of his head, releasing the gag. Pulling it softly from his dry mouth, Spike licked his lips as William stared at him, his gaze almost frenzied. Pulling him close, Spike licked William's lips and sighed as William grasped the back of his head. Practically swallowing his tongue, Spike grasped onto William's hips to steady himself and his brother.

Pulling back, they both looked over at Buffy. They smiled identical grins as her breath wheezed out between her dry, parted lips. "Oh Buffy love," whispered William darkly. Reaching out, he grasped the back of her head and kissed her roughly. Buffy moaned and opened her legs. Lifting them, she tried to crawl up William's body. Suddenly, Spike was behind her, holding her waist. Supporting her.

"Eat her up William. I want to see you lick her clean while I fuck her." Buffy shivered and moaned as Spike's voice vibrated in her ear.

"But--" Buffy gasped. She squealed as William suddenly spread her legs wide. Spike grabbed them and hoisted her up, opening her completely. Holding onto her chains, Buffy tried to steady herself as William went to town on her.

Spike looked down over her shoulder and watched as William licked a trail from her anus all the way to her clit. Reaching up, he inserted two fingers into her hole while he sucked and lightly chewed on her clit. Buffy shrieked and bucked as he swallowed. Spike held her steady and bumped his cock against her ass as she rocked. Her head fell back on his shoulder and he held her tighter. "How does it feel Buffy? Have you ever seen William this crazed? Has he ever done this to you before? How does it feel to know that we're both going to fuck you?" Biting her neck softly, he watched his brother lick at her holes again. "Center me William. Put me in her," he growled.

William panted as he reached between Buffy's legs and grasped his brother's cock. Pulling it slightly, he moaned as a drop of pre-cum beaded on top. Leaning forward, he pulled Spike's cock between Buffy's legs to suck the head. Spike cried out as he bucked his hips, pushing Buffy forward as well.

Releasing his cock, William turned his head and took another swipe at Buffy. Spike growled and shifted her weight in his arms as his brother moved him into position. Widening his stance, he closed his eyes and groaned as he felt his cock sink into her hot, tight ass.

"Bloody fucking hell!" he cried. Struggling not to cum, he pushed himself all the way in. Buffy let out a weak murmur and relaxed against his chest. "William. Do it," he whispered.

Stroking himself to the image of Spike fucking Buffy, William stepped between her legs and settled the head of his cock at her sopping, drenched pussy. Grasping his hands onto her hips, he pushed in softly and groaned as she swallowed him up. "Fuck!" he yelled.

Buffy squirmed as she felt unimaginably full. She almost couldn't breathe. "Go. Fuck me," she cried. She almost couldn't stand it. They were both so big. She was stretched more than she'd ever been. She almost wanted to giggle as Spike continued to hold her legs wide open. Looking down, she panted as Spike and William started playing with her clit. It was too much to bear.

"You heard her William. Fuck her," taunted Spike. Leering at him, Spike began to bounce Buffy up and down on his cock. Not to be out done by his brother, William began to thrust in opposite strokes. William went in, Spike came out. Going fast and deep, they groaned as their bodies smacked together. Sweat dripped, hands grabbed, and curses flew as the brothers fucked Buffy to their hearts content. Buffy almost passed out from the pleasure of it all. The sensory overload was almost too much.

As her orgasm began to build, she began lifting herself up on her chains. Grasping them with clenched, white fingers, she pulled herself up and then dropped, letting all her weight rest on the brothers.

"Fuck Buffy! Yes!" exclaimed William.

"Fuck our cocks!" growled Spike. Speeding up his strokes, he bit the side of her neck.

Buffy screamed and started to convulse. William began speeding up as well, throwing her into a multiple. As her body went rigid with her orgasms, William cried out as her muscles clamped down on his cock. Triggering his own orgasm, he threw his arms around Spike and Buffy, holding on tight.

Spike continued to thrust. Letting go of Buffy's neck, he grabbed the back of William's head and drew him in for a kiss. Twirling his tongue with his, Spike let go and began his own orgasm. Losing his breath, he drew away from William and squeezed Buffy's hips, groaning.

As they began to slow down, Buffy was the first to groan. Dropping all her weight entirely, she sagged between the two brothers. As she let go, their cocks lodged deeper into her, causing a mini-orgasm and a small whimper.

William settled back first. Slowly and tenderly withdrawing from Buffy, he backed away on shaky legs. Buffy cried out as he moved away. Spike slowly let her legs drop back to the ground and held her while she steadied. Kissing the side of her neck softly, he slowly eased out of her backside.

Holding her up, he quickly reached up and flicked the switch on the side of the cuffs. Catching her against his chest, he snuggled her against him. "Those bleeding chains are handy. When did you install them?" he asked.

Sitting on the kneeling bench, William gathered his bearings. "Halloween. Didn't know they'd hold a real person though."

Spike chuckled and slowly let Buffy down on her feet. She swayed slightly, and turned and smacked Spike on the shoulder.

"Ow Pet!" he pouted.

Pointing a finger at him, she scolded, "Serves you right! You've been gone six months! We were worried you were going to miss the wedding!"

Spike grinned and went to his brother. Throwing an arm around his shoulder, he kissed William on the cheek. "Bullocks! Like I'd miss my brother's wedding! The estate business took longer than expected."

Smiling, William laid his head back on his brother's shoulder. "Would've been nice if you'd sent a card first. How'd you get in the house anyway?"

Spike smirked at Buffy and wiggled his eyebrows. "Good ol' Joyce let me in."

Buffy groaned and leaned against William's side. She sighed as he placed an arm around her waist, petting her softly. "You leave my mother alone Spike. She doesn't need your corruption!"

Spike chuckled. "You need to get to know your mother."

Buffy's face wrinkled up in horror and she burrowed into William's side. "I swear I will never take Xanax again," groaned Buffy.

Spike frowned and William patted her side. "I told you not to stress. He'd be here."

"That's what that was? I was almost afraid you wouldn't wake up," stated Spike. Then he frowned, licking his bottom lip. "I told you I'd be here on time."

Buffy grimaced and shrugged. "It's two days before the wedding! You don't write or call! I was almost afraid to ask Xander to stand it!"

Spike's mouth dropped. "Bullocks to that! No one's being Will's best man but me!"

Buffy shivered and started edging for the stairs. "Can we go back up now? It's cold down here!"

Her gaze went hazy again as the brother's stretched their arms over their head. Now that was a sight to see! Smirking at her, William clapped Spike on the shoulder. "Yeah, how did you get us down here?"

Spike grinned and flicked his tongue at him. "Joyce took a Xanax too. Out like a light."

As Buffy mounted the stairs, the brothers followed. "Thank God. Wouldn't want to explain this scenario."

Spike slapped William on the ass and chuckled. "Just think. This time next week, we'll be at the estate with no interruptions."

William yelped. "Bloody hell! Easy mate!"

Buffy giggled and peeked the basement door open. "Just remember Spike! Next time you're late, we get to tie you up!"

Spike grinned as they scampered up the stairs to the main bedroom. "Can't wait love! But maybe we could do this in an actual bedroom next time. Basements are bloody cold."

William chuckled and kissed Spike before he closed the door. "Wanker."


Chapter End Notes:
plus, 23407 characters!! the longest i've EVER written!!! wooooo!!