Author's Chapter Notes:
Just wanted to throw this out there to see if anyone liked the general idea. Unbeta'd at this point. Huge thank you to Xaphania for the incredible banner!
She closed her eyes as she felt him thrusting hard into her, feeling the blood running down her thigh as she struggled not to scream. She could smell his cologne, Old Spice, and she knew that smell would haunt her forever. She tried not to gag when she involuntarily inhaled as his head moved closer to hers. She heard his voice as he whispered to her. Told her what a good girl she was and that no other man would ever make her feel the way she did with him. She shook away any thoughts of revulsion and let her mind go blank once more. She sent a tiny prayer to anyone listening that he would be done soon. As if in answer to her prayers the man atop her let out a long groan, went rigid and collapsed on top of her.

“Good girl. Don’t tell Joyce.” He whispered into her ear before rolling off and disposing of the condom in the wastebasket beside her bed. He drew his hand lightly over her tense thigh muscles before giving her a peck on the lips. “Thank you.” Without another word he turned away to pull up his pants and walked to the door leading into the hall. Taking one last look over her nude form he stepped out into the dark hall shut the door behind him.

Buffy pulled her legs up to her chin and finally released the tears that had been threatening to fall. She shook and shivered until, finally, no more tears would come. She wiped the back of her hand across her eyes to dry the tears. With great conviction she forced herself out of the bed and stepped towards the door leading into her bathroom. She hurriedly shed the over-sized t-shirt she had been wearing, balling it up and tossing it towards the garbage can. Her underwear lay discarded by the side of the bed.

Once the water was warm enough she stepped under the stream and allowed all traces of the man to be erased from her body. She scrubbed until her normally tan skin had a pinkish glow to it before exiting the shower and wrapping herself in a towel. She didn’t dare look at herself in the mirror but passed it without another glance and walked back into her bedroom.

She changed into a pair of sweats and tank before changing the sheets to her bed. As she threw the sheets into the corner she noticed the blood stain adorning the middle of the sheet. She cringed as she lightly traced the stain. Her body responding in complete anger, she threw the sheets down and headed for the window.
She stopped for her wallet and flip-flops before exiting the window and climbing down the oak tree.

She had walked about four miles before she reached her destination, an old trailer in the Sunnydale trailer park. Not even knocking she hoisted herself onto the small ledge of the window and pulled back the screen enough to let herself in. Once inside the room she let herself gaze on the nude figure of the man sleeping in front of her. His alabaster skin seeming to glow in the moonlight. Normally slicked platinum blonde hair was tousled and curly. The sheet rode low on his hips allowing her to see the defined muscles of his abs. She quickly tossed her wallet and flip-flops aside and crawled into the bed with him, laying her head on his chest and allowing herself to fall into a dreamless but restful sleep.

His blue eyes took a moment to focus on the blonde with her head on his chest. He draped one arm over her shoulders and held her waist with the other. Her own green eyes met his and she gave him a tiny smile before laying her head back on his chest and falling to sleep.

The alarm woke him at 6:40 the next morning. It was usually just enough time to get to Sunnydale High and avoid detention. But this morning he had to wake up the gorgeous woman curled beside him.
She rolled over as he shook her shoulder and burrowed herself deeper under the blankets when he tried to take them away. He frowned slightly as he watched the clock tick closer to seven before he gently kissed the back of her neck.

With a yawn she awoke. Eyes still blurry she blinked at the man standing next to the bed before giving him a slight grin.

“It’s time for school, luv.”

“Mmm, can’t I just stay here for awhile. I’m comfy” She threw in her trademark pout which quickly turned into a frown when he shook his head and handed her clothes she had left the last time she had spent the night.

“I’m sorry, luv, but we do have class this morning. Wouldn’t want to give Snyder a reason to kick us out, would we?” He watched as she frowned but started dressing.

“Did you have a fight with your mum last night?” Buffy shook her head. In truth, she’d had a fight with her mom the night before but that wasn’t what brought her to his doorstep. She just smiled up at him from her place on the bed before slipping on her flip-flops. William Pratt gave a little chuckle at his girlfriend's antics but held out his hand. Buffy took the offered hand without hesitation and allowed him to pull her to his side. He placed a quick kiss to the top of her head before he led her out of the trailer to an old beat-up Desoto.

He opened the door with flourish and helped her in before running around to other side and gunned the engine in the direction of Sunnydale High.

“Luv, I’ve been thinking…”

“That’s never safe,” Buffy grinned at his glare.

“Bloody little chit…” Spike muttered to himself as he watched her grin grow. “What I was going to say before a certain little bottle blonde interrupted me was...”

“I’m NOT a bottle blonde!” Buffy screeched so loud next to him that he couldn’t help but cringe.

“Luv, you forget I’ve seen everything” He gave her a suggestive leer until she smacked him in the shoulder and his leer turned into a pout.