Chapter 8

The ride home would have been frightening if Buffy had been paying attention to Spike’s driving. It was a good thing no cops were around, because he was all over the road, trying to control himself as Buffy nibbled on his ear and suckled on his neck. God, that little mouth of hers could work wonders, and he couldn’t wait to get her home and put it to even better use.

“Buffy, luv,” he murmured, amazed that he was able to form words at this point. “You’d better stop before we end up causing a wreck.” Buffy giggled against his neck and after one more nibble on his ear, she moved to her own seat.

“Sorry,” she panted. “I don’t know what got into me.” But I know what I want to get into me, and it better happen soon.

“S’alright, pet.” He cleared his throat and stepped on the gas. They weren’t too far from Spike’s apartment building, and though they’d decided to take things slow, that was far from Buffy’s mind right now. Nobody had ever had an effect on her like the one he’d had on her tonight. It was like she was high on him. She’d never felt this way before, and every nerve ending on her body was on high alert, waiting for his touch.

He reached over and took her hand in his. She sighed softly, trembling as he ran his thumb over her knuckles.

Within minutes, Spike was pulling into his parking spot in front of his apartment building, and then he and Buffy were dragging each other up the steps to the door. The moment his key unlocked the door, they stepped inside, shut the world outside where it belonged, and then her back was pressing against the door as his hands cupped her face, and he kissed her with all the pent up desire he’d held in all night long.

“Spike,” she murmured, when her boyfriend broke away to shower her neck with kisses. “Oh God…” Her hands moved up his arms and settled on his broad shoulders, and when she felt like her legs might give out, she pushed him back a little. He questioned her with a gaze, but the lust in her eyes told him she wasn’t telling him no.

She was walking with him over to the couch, where in one swift motion, he scooped her up and plopped her down onto the cushions before moving over her, his body covering hers. She arched her back when his hand moved up her shirt, cupping a lace-covered breast in the palm of his hand. Her hips wiggled involuntarily, grinding against his erection.

“Bloody hell,” he murmured, giving her neck a firm but painless bite. The moan that escaped her soft, pink lips spurred him on. In the back of his mind, he knew they were supposed to be taking things slow, but when he came up for breath to remind his golden goddess of that very fact, she interrupted him by pulling him down to her for another kiss.

She bent one knee, letting his hips fall directly onto hers, and his hand moved up her thigh, disappearing under her skirt, brushing over her center through the fabric of her panties. She was soaking wet, he could tell, and when a squeak escaped her throat, he realized he was definitely doing something right.

“Oh God,” she murmured, as his fingers dipped inside to brush along her folds. Her hands clenched into fists, and she sucked in a sharp breath, pounding said fists into the cushions. “OhGodohGodohGod!” He looked up into her eyes, grinning at the way these simple touches made her react. “Spike…”

“This feels good, luv?”

“Keep…oh God. Keep doing that.” She arched her back, her hands moving down his shoulders, trying to hold onto something; anything, because she felt like she might combust.

“Come for me, Buffy,” he whispered, kissing her mouth once more, as his thumb circled her clit, applying just the right amount of pressure to make her cry out into his mouth as a flood of liquid coated his hand.

Her breathing was shaky, and her entire body trembled when he removed his hand from beneath her skirt.

Spike watched her curiously when she licked her lips and closed her eyes, coming down from the intense high he’d just introduced her to. Perhaps it was the insane amount of alcohol the other night, but she couldn’t remember it feeling this amazing, and he had barely even touched her yet.

“So amazing,” he purred against her neck. She smiled sleepily and pulled her arms around him. Despite the wonderful orgasm he’d just given her, her entire body felt like it was on fire. She needed him. To hell with waiting. She knew him. She trusted him. This was real, and this was what she needed.

“Spike,” she whispered, pushing up on him a little. He pulled back, gazing into her eyes. His gaze focused on her trembling mouth, but he forced himself to look into her sparkling eyes. “I don’t care.”

“What?”

“I don’t care about not rushing things,” she whispered. “I just…when I’m with you, it feels right. It’s not scary.” She brushed her hand against his cheek. “I look at you, and I know you wouldn’t hurt me. You couldn’t. Not ever.” She sighed softly, and Spike pressed a soft kiss to her lips.

“Wouldn’t dream of hurting you. Know I’d have my best friend Buffy to answer to if I did.” Buffy grinned up at him. “It feels different with you. Like I can say anything.”

“You can,” she promised him. “I need you, Spike. I’ve never needed anybody like I need you. It was scary before, not knowing how to deal with it, but now…now I know this is what’s supposed to happen. We’re best friends for a reason. Because we’re the only two people in the world that knows exactly what the other one is thinking…most of the time.” Spike grinned down at her. “You know more about me than anybody does, because when I’m with you, I don’t have to hold back.”

“Buffy,” he whispered softly, brushing a strand of hair out of her eyes. “I should’ve said it the other day.” He swallowed hard. “I love you, Buffy.” She beamed up at him and pressed her lips against his.

“I love you too,” she whispered. “Now kiss me. Please, kiss me.” And he did. But within moments, he was pulling back, using all of the strength he had left in the parts of his body that weren’t begging to be touched, he bent down, scooped her up in his arms, and carried her into his bedroom.

The moment she was on the bed, she was scooting into the middle, kicking her shoes off as he tore his shirt over his head. She licked her lips, eyeing the beautiful body standing before her. She hadn’t really had the chance to fully appreciate him the other night. Now, she propped herself up on her elbows and watched as he worked with the button on his jeans.

Her mouth watered, wanting to taste him, wanting to do all sorts of wicked things that had only slipped into her thoughts in the middle of the night. And good God, he wasn’t wearing any underwear. He stood before the bed, completely exposed now, his cock completely hard, waiting to be touched or kissed or buried deep inside of her.

“Spike,” she murmured. She started to get up, but he was crawling over her in moments, his hands tugging at her top. She was panting now, and he’d barely touched her. But when his hands pulled her top off, one covered a perfect, round breast, while the other worked at unfastening the hook in the back.

She made herself busy by kissing his shoulder, biting there softly, making him groan and try to work faster.

The moment the clasp popped free, he tossed the garment aside and moved in, circling one firm, pink nipple with his tongue. She groaned, burying her fingers into his bright, blonde hair and arching into him, needing more of this wonderful feeling.

“Spike,” she groaned, leaning back against the pillows, as he sucked the rosy bud into his mouth. His other hand kneaded the other breast, rolling her nipple into a hardened little pebble. “Oh God…” She felt the moisture pooling between her legs again, and she writhed beneath him, feeling his cock rubbing against her through her skirt.

Her hips bucked involuntarily, and he nearly came right then. He left her for only a moment, moving off the bed so he could slide her skirt off of her. He leaned forward, nipping her hip with his teeth before sliding the lacy underwear down her smooth, sleek legs.

She stared up at him, chest heaving as she watched his nostrils flare, and his jaw tense. She spread her legs just a little, giving him a glorious view of her freshly shaved, glistening pussy.

“So fucking perfect,” he muttered before descending over her. He reached into his bedside table, extracted a condom, pulled it from its wrapper, and quickly put it on. Buffy closed her eyes, waiting for him, but when she didn’t feel him, she looked up to see his eyes staring into hers. “Look at me, luv. Keep your eyes on me.” She nodded slowly, and he slowly began to enter her.

Buffy fought the urge to squeeze her eyes shut at the feeling of him slowly stretching her, but his gaze never faltered from her eyes. She swallowed hard and watched the way his eyes began to roll back at the feeling of being surrounded by her.

Once he was fully seated inside of her, he began to move, drawing out a moan from deep within Buffy that he’d never heard before. He groaned softly, suckling upon her neck as he thrust in and out of her, feeling her slick walls milking him with each movement.

Buffy gasped for breath when Spike moved one hand between them, stroking her clit, causing her to shudder in response. Her hands gripped his forearms, and he buried his face against her chest, taking a nipple between his lips, making her squirm beneath him.

“Oh God!” she cried out, as he picked up the pace, gripping her hips to steady himself. He lifted up, bringing her legs around him, lifting her hips and thrusting into her at a new angle, hitting her sweet spot just right until she involuntarily convulsed, eyes rolling up and crying out as she came, her walls clamping down on him, triggering his own release.

“God I love you,” he murmured, as he collapsed against her in the middle of his bed.

***

“Sure you won’t come back with me tonight?” he asked as he held her hand in the car, not wanting her to get out and go up to the house.

“I want to. Believe me, I do,” she breathed, sliding her hands up his sculpted torso, wishing his shirt wasn’t in the way. “But Mom would freak if I didn’t come home.”

“Yeah,” he said quietly. “Would walk you up to the porch, but she thinks you’re having a girl’s night, right?”

“Uh huh,” she said softly, kissing his nose and then biting his lower lip gently. “I’ll be sure to tell her I had lots of fun with the girls.”

“I did too,” he chuckled, brushing his fingertips over her breast. She giggled and swatted his hands away. “Oi! No fair.”

“If you keep doing that, we’re gonna get arrested for public indecency.”

“Right,” Spike grumbled. “You coming over tomorrow?”

“Where do I always spend my Saturdays? Of course I’m coming over.” She leaned in and kissed him softly. “We should go to the movies or something. You know…do the things we did as friends. We don’t always have to do this.”

“Yeah, but this part’s fun too.”

“I know,” she laughed. “I really have to go.”

“Call me before you go to sleep,” he urged. Buffy rolled her eyes but nodded, kissing him once again.

“Night.”

“Night, pet.” Buffy finally managed to escape Spike’s car and hurry up to the house, hoping her mother wouldn’t have too many in-depth questions about her night.

When she made it into the house, her legs still a bit wobbly, she was relieved to find that her mother had already gone up to bed. So, she quickly went upstairs, took a hot shower, and changed into her favorite night gown. It was just as she was about to crawl into bed and call Spike that the phone rang. She answered it quickly so she wouldn’t wake her mother.

“Hello?”

“Ok, so you missed a totally crazy night!”

“Hey, Cordelia,” Buffy said with a grin, knowing that whatever she missed out on couldn’t have been as amazingly awesome as her evening with Spike. “What’s up?”

“Oz totally asked out Willow.”

“No!” Buffy exclaimed. “Really?!”

“Yeah. Willow was ready to get the hell out of there after you left, but the band took a break, and Oz came over…and well, one thing lead to another, and they’ve got a date tomorrow night!”

“Oh my God!” Buffy gasped, trying not to be too loud. “That’s awesome. I’ll call her in the morning. How’d it go with Matt?”

“Who?”

“The guy who had your tongue down his throat all night.”

“Oh,” Cordelia muttered. “He disappeared with Harmony and Drusilla, you know, those girls.”

“Oh, you’re better off anyway.”

“So enough about me. How’d your date with Spike go?” Cordelia waited patiently for Buffy to speak, but the silence made her giggle. “You’re so bad, Buffy Summers.”

“What? What’d I do? I didn’t say anything.”

“It’s what you didn’t say. So…did you…”

“That’s none of your business!”

“C’mon. I’m the only one who went home without a prospective date tonight. Xander left with Anya, and his slutty cousin Faith showed up and ended up leaving with, get this, two guys from the baseball team. If that doesn’t make a girl wanna pig out on cookie dough, I don’t know what. So dish, please.”

“I can’t. He’s…he’s Spike. Telling you would be like telling you my best friend’s secrets. I can’t…”

“Oh come on, Buffy. I know you guys got it on tonight. I mean, if it’d been me he was singing to and staring at like that from the stage, I’d have had him naked before we got to the car.”

“Cordelia!”

“Well…if you don’t wanna listen to me, you better tell me what happened.”

“Fine. We just…we went back to his place.”

“And?”

“Can’t you figure it out from there?”

“Oh my God.”

“Don’t sound so surprised. It wasn’t the first time…”

“I know, but…it’s just…you two!”

“Yeah,” Buffy said with a little grin. “He told me he loves me?”

“Shut up! Really?”

“Yeah.”

“That’s awesome, Buffy. I’m happy for you. But you know, I’m totally gonna hate you behind your back, right?”

“I figured as much. I don’t care, because I have Spike, and he’s amazing.”

“Listen to you. You’re so smitten it’s not funny.”

“Smitten? What year is this?” Buffy laughed at Cordelia’s little snort, and she sighed. “Listen, Cordy, I’ve gotta call Spike. I’ll talk to you tomorrow, ok?”

“Ok. I guess I don’t have to tell you to have sweet dreams.”

“Ok, shut up,” Buffy laughed. “G’night, Cordelia.”

“Night, slut.”

“I hate you,” Buffy teased.

“Bye, Buffy.”

“Bye,” she laughed, hanging up long enough to clear the line so she could call Spike before she fell asleep.


Chapter End Notes:
Feedback would be appreciated! Thanks!