Author's Chapter Notes:
hmm...Nothing Much to mention That I can think of...

One of many of my beta's Megz.
&& YetWhoAmI for helping me with my Spike speak. haha! Other than that...Enjoy?

Don't forget to Check out the Pop-Out Playlist in the First Chapter if you'd like to hear how the songs actually sound :)
“Gunn, come here for a moment, gotta question for you.” Spike stated simply.

“What’s up man?” Gunn replied when he was out of the room with the other members.

“How well do the rest ‘f ‘em know the music to the newest song This Love?” He asked, turning to pace back and forth from where he had been thinking of the lyrics to see if he knew them well enough to sing tonight.

“Pretty good, did you wanna play it tonight?” He asked anyways. Knowing Spike they’d end up playing it regardless.

“Yeah, but don’t worry about telling ‘em I can do it, I’m not a ponce.” He stated, walking into the room and gathering their attention.

“Guys, We are going to be playing This Love tonight. Check over the notes and music and make sure you have it down. I’m not changing my mind either, I’ll also take the blame if Rupes has an issue with it.” He stated, sitting down in a chair and re-reading the lyrics once again for their newest song.

Ten minutes later they were taking the stage. To perform their newest written song, that they hadn’t even recorded yet Spike was nervous to say the least, although he didn’t show it. The rest picked up on it, and they all gave a nod as Spike took the stage and the microphone.

“Alright Ladies and Gents, we are taking a small detour, we are going to perform a new song. Feel Lucky. The song is called This Love and it goes a little something like this…” He stated as he nodded to Wood and Xander to start them off. The words started to roll off of his lips once again; he hoped didn’t screw this up on their first try, all because he wanted to sing something different.

“I was so high I did not recognize
The fire burning in her eyes
The chaos that controlled my mind
Whispered goodbye and she got on a plane
Never to return again
But always in my heart”


He worked the stage like it was made for him. You wouldn’t know he and his band members were even holding in deep secrets, he smirked with the one where you know he knows something but he isn’t going to tell you. He strolled over to Xander and sharing the microphone with him, they sang out the next verse together.

“This love has taken its toll on me
She said Goodbye too many times before
And her heart is breaking in front of me
I have no choice cause I won't say goodbye anymore”


He swaggered back to the center of the stage then smiling and grabbing the hands of a couple of the ladies front and center, then he slowly walked down off the stage singing the next verse into the microphone.

“I tried my best to feed her appetite
Keep her coming every night
So hard to keep her satisfied
Kept playing love like it was just a game
Pretending to feel the same
Then turn around and leave again”


Giving the ladies a smirk and touching them, he wanted to laugh as they would almost melt. He knew he could get any of these ladies to have sex with him, but he only wanted to the one who had walked out on him five years ago. She wasn’t even willing to give him the chance to explain what had happened…

“This love has taken its toll on me
She said Goodbye too many times before
And her heart is breaking in front of me
I have no choice cause I won't say goodbye anymore
I'll fix these broken things
Repair your broken wings
And make sure everything's alright
My pressure on your hips
Sinking my fingertips
Into every inch of you
Cause I know that's what you want me to do”


As he sang the next part of the song, he slowly stalked back onto the stage as if he were a panther on the prowl for his next victim. He turned around with a sharp twist in his doc martins and flashed a bright smirk, letting the rest of the lyrics roll off of his lips…

“This love has taken its toll on me
She said Goodbye too many times before
And her heart is breaking in front of me
I have no choice cause I won't say goodbye anymore

This love has taken its toll on me
She said Goodbye too many times before
And my heart is breaking in front of me
She said Goodbye too many times before

This love has taken its toll on me
She said Goodbye too many times before
And her heart is breaking in front of me
I have no choice cause I won't say goodbye anymore…”


He grabbed the microphone stand as he set the microphone back into it, “Alright Ladies and Gents, thanks for listening to Spike’s Hell Fiends. There are plenty of t-shirts and other goodies at the door. Please Support us. Now. Get the hell out of here before my Fiends come after you.” He said with a smirk and the fans picked up on his joke.

Spike and his band started packing up their equipment, for as big as they’d made it, they hadn’t even decided to get roadies. Xander looked up at the rest of the guys packing their things away.

“So for a Friday night we did good right? Not a sell out but then again this is Sunnydale, CA. And we’ve all grown up here anyways…Also…Who wants to come here tomorrow since some of us have things to take care of here before heading to our next stop? I heard there was a band called something along the lines of Sex Kittens or something playing tomorrow.” He shook his head trying to remember the entire name of the band.

“Any takers?” He stated as he picked up his keys in their box to set them near the edge of the stage.

“I’ll join you anything with Kittens and Sex they’ve got to be good right?” joked Gunn.

“In.” Oz replied.

“I guess I’ll be there…” came Wood’s reply.

“I’m taking that as a I’ve got to be there also since everyone else is going?” Spike looked up at them, they all nodded.

“Alright. Count me in.” He stated as they all finished packing up their equipment, taking it out to Oz’s van, as seeing as two drove in the van and the other three drove in Spike’s beloved DeSoto.


Saturday Night.

The girls were all dressed in their stage make-up. They decided after the first few gigs of getting stalked that they needed something that made them still look like them but with a twist. So they had gone with looks of a demon or vampire. They all took on their own stage personality very well in fact, out of stage make-up you couldn’t tell they were Slayer’s Sex Kittens.

Buffy and Faith were pulling their equipment into the Bronze and setting it up on stage, Willow, Anya, and Cordy came along behind pulling in the rest.

“So Ladies. Ready for tonight?” Buffy asked smiling behind her fangs.

“Five by Five.” came Faith’s reply as she twirled her drumstick. Both Willow and Cordy nodded and looked towards Anya for her blunt response.

“Yes, I’m going to find some very lovely shaped men to give me lots of good orgasms.” She gave them all a proud smile. They all shared a laugh, finishing the setup and heading into their dressing room, waiting for the Bronze to fill up. They were told that they had indeed sold out on a Saturday night to the Bronze, which was only the second time that had ever happened. ‘Go Figure.’ Buffy thought.

An hour later they were on the stage, gazing out at a sea of fans.

Buffy picked up the microphone.

“Hello Ladies and Gents.” She bellowed out into the Bronze, smiling behind her fangs.

“Alright, well you’re in for a treat tonight. We’ve got a new band member with us that hasn’t been with us since the beginning so let’s give her a hand. She’s a little rough around the edges and she’s a long time friend. Anya on the Bass guitar...” She took a step back pointing out Anya who gave a very wicked bass solo, and then stepped back into her spot on the stage. Buffy took back the center of the stage.

“Alright, let’s here it for Anya one more time.” She yelled into the microphone.

“Alright Alright. Calm down, We are going to start tonight off with the song that I wrote myself about four years ago, the title of it is Imaginary. Enjoy Ladies and Gents.” She said as she pulled the stand into her left hand as she nodded to Willow to start with the keys, the song then soon pouring from her lips.


“Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, paper flowers
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, paper flowers”


Just then the drums and guitars picked up and join in. She slowly slithered across the stage as her voice rang out into the bronze like a siren’s call.

“I linger in the doorway
Of alarm clock screaming
Monsters calling my name
Let me stay
Where the wind will whisper to me
Where the raindrops, as they’re falling, tell a story”


As she sang out the high vocals of the verse she came to stand with Cordy for the chorus, sharing her microphone with her, so she could sing the backup in the chorus. She smiled around her tiny fangs and her eyes were a deep red staring out into the crowd. She swayed to the rhythm of the music with Willow on the keys and sang out the chorus again with her on the backup.

“In my field of paper flowers
And candy clouds of lullaby (flowers)
I lie inside myself for hours
And watch my purple sky fly over me (flowers)”


She swayed back to the center of the stage still undulating sensually to the beat, as she sang out the music to the rest of the song, choosing a different band member to sing the chorus with her for the backup parts. She enjoyed singing this song more than the rest of them…

“Don’t say I’m out of touch
With this rampant chaos - your reality
I know well what lies beyond my sleeping refuge
The nightmare I built my own world to escape

In my field of paper flowers
And candy clouds of lullaby (flowers)
I lie inside myself for hours
And watch my purple sky fly over me (flowers)

Swallowed up in the sound of my screaming
Cannot cease for the fear of silent nights
Oh, how I long for the deep sleep dreaming
The goddess of imaginary light

In my field of paper flowers
And candy clouds of lullaby (flowers)
I lie inside myself for hours
And watch my purple sky fly over me (flowers)

Paper flowers…
Paper Flowers…”


Buffy’s voice rang out into the bronze. They finished up their set with two other songs.

“Thank You Ladies and Gents you’ve been amazing to us. There are shirts and other nik-knacks at the door, please support us in buying yourself or someone else a nice little gift. Slayer’s Sex Kittens will be here for the second show in just an hour. If you’ve already bought your tickets, grab a drink and dance a little bit. We’ll be back out in an hour.” She said as she placed the microphone back into the stand and took off to the dressing room with the rest of the band.

As she walked to the door of the dressing room she caught a glimpse of someone she thought she knew. She shook her head, thinking she was losing her mind after just singing her heart on stage.

The moment that Slayer’s Sex Kittens had headed off to their dressing room, Spike and his friends had just entered into the Bronze figuring that they’d catch their second show. It was a little more expensive but they also figured that it’d be later so they wouldn’t have to worry about so much drama and fans and hopefully it would be less crowded. They had grabbed some drinks and found a table close to the stage, settling in and waiting for the band to once again take the stage.


Chapter End Notes:
Hehe...Leave Reviews Please...
I was excited about the five reviews I did get!!
Leave Reviews makes me wanna pull Chapter Four out of thin air!! OH && the Songs they sing are Credited to Maroon5 - This Love && EvaneScence - Imaginary(Fallen Album) Yay!! Okay. NOW GO REVIEW...Pwease *bats eyelashes*