Author's Chapter Notes:
There's a small thing in this chapter we like to call a plot twist. If you spot it. Don't leak it :) haha.

Anyways. There are a couple of clues in this chapter if I'm not mistaken that might lead you thinking one thing..but who knows what I'll do next chapter :) Enjoy && Don't forget about the Pop-Out Play List on the First Chapter.
They started getting ready for one of their care-free play with the Crowd fun song, before winding back down with an oldie but goodie. So the group stretched out their limbs and muscles, they also warmed up their vocal cords also, because who knew who’d be singing what parts tonight if Buffy felt like sharing the microphone at all, didn’t’ matter they all warmed up together anyways.

Their manager took the stage. “Hey Ladies and Gents. If I could catch your attention for a moment. The first song that Slayer’s Sex Kittens is going to be singing is called Highway to Hell. This is a little bit of some care-free fun they plan out to keep things interesting. Their last song will be Weight of the World. Please Enjoy. We Enjoy the fact That Slayer’s Sex Kittens are the only bad to have sold out for two shows back to back for the second time ever here at the Bronze. Enjoy Ladies and Gents.”

 He said as he placed the microphone back into the stand, Buffy had a head-set microphone so she could dance and interact with the crowd for this song..

All the band members minus Buffy had taken the stage with the lights down and the music starting slowly picking up and adding in different sounds as it picked up it’s pace..
Buffy came around slowly from the back of the crowd silently and stalking the fans.

The lights came up on everyone at once including a spot light on Buffy. As she started to bellow out the first words of the song…Stalking around the crowd, slowly making her way to the stage, as she flashed her fangs towards certain members..

“Living easy, living free
Season ticket on a one-way ride
Asking nothing, leave me be
Taking everything in my stride
Don't need reason, don't need rhyme
Ain't nothing I would rather do
Going down, party time
My friends are gonna be there too”


She slowly pulled on of the males against her and just as quickly pushed him back into his seat. Screaming out.

“I'm on the highway to hell”


She started making her way back towards the stage as she found a group of girls to flash her fangs at as she grabbed up one of the girls pulled her close to her body as they moved to the beat of the music. As she bellowed out more lyrics.

“No stop signs, speed limit
Nobody's gonna slow me down
Like a wheel, gonna spin it
Nobody's gonna mess me round
Hey Satan, payed my dues
Playing in a rocking band
Hey Momma, look at me
I'm on my way to the promised land”


She continued to move threw the crowd, the spot light on her faded away… She disappeared into the crowd once again…Still not having made it to the actual stage.

“I'm on the highway to hell”


She bellowed it over very loud as the spotlight flashed on her, She leaned into one of the patrons.
When her and rest of the band quickly replied

“(Don't stop me)”


She let out a small evil sounding laugh to play up her vampire status in the band with Faith and Willow, who also let out a small evil laugh. She continued stalking threw the crowd.

“And I'm going down, all the way down
I'm on the highway to hell

Highway To Hell

Living easy, living free
Season ticket on a one-way ride
Asking nothing, leave me be
Taking everything in my stride
Don't need reason, don't need rhyme
Ain't nothing I would rather do
Going down, party time
My friends are gonna be there too

I'm on the highway to hell

No stop signs, speed limit
Nobody's gonna slow me down
Like a wheel, gonna spin it
Nobody's gonna mess me round
Hey Satan, payed my dues
Playing in a rocking band
Hey Momma, look at me
I'm on my way to the promised land”


She finally made it to the stage after playing with a few certain people.
She got ready to bellow out the last few lines, as she turned around to face the crowd finally.
Her eyes fell on him…She almost missed the beat to bellow out her next line of lyrics as the lights faded and flashed on them again, this time Buffy bellowed out the her line and the rest had done the back up.

“I'm on the highway to hell
(Don't stop me)”


Not missing a beat this time, she swayed her hips towards the music, letting a smirk play around her fangs as her eyes almost glowed red. She sexually let the rest of the lyrics fall from her lips.

“And I'm going down, all the way down
I'm on the highway to hell.”


She finished the song, heading over to the center of the stage. “How’d you guys like that one?”

The crowded Bronze cheered loudly.

Ten Minutes Later.. They were getting ready to play their last song for the night. Buffy couldn’t wait to get done with the song. She knew it was a bad idea to sing the one they already had planned on ending with but, if she didn’t sing it now, he just know it was because she saw him in the crowd and that didn’t fly with her. She as hell. It didn’t matter what he did, so she would continue the set as if it never mattered although this time it wasn’t going to be a random person from the fans to sing to…it was going to be him.. She thought as drank some water and walked back to center stage.

“Alright here’s our last song of the night. Before we start the song though. I’m going to pick someone from the crowd.” She yelled into her head microphone.

Spike watched her thinking he knew her but couldn’t put her somewhere spot on. Although the fake fangs, contacts, and hair color hadn’t helped him out too much either, but he knew he could place her some where in his past or possible present. He took in a deep breath as he leaned back into his chair, lost in thought.

Buffy came down off the stage and looked at him. “Care to join me for a song…Sirrrrr…” She purred out at him. He wanted to laugh at how cute she seemed to be mocking a vampire for one and secondly a dance wouldn’t hurt anything he figured.

“Bloody Hell, Should be Fun.” He said, giving his pals a smirk.

“Follow Me. I have a special chair for you to use on stage after a little dancing.” she spoke with a sexual undertone, keeping a smirk plastered on her face.

As soon as Spike stepped a foot onto the stage, the band started up the music at Buffy’s nod.
She started to sing out the words to the song, as she slowly moved with him in front of the audience.

“Feels like the weight of the world,
Like God in heaven gave me a turn.
Don't cling to me, I swear I can't fix you.
Still in the dark, can you fix me?”


She swayed lightly against him, as she turned to face him and then quickly flipped her back to him as she swaggered her ass at him as she lowered herself closer to the ground. Singing Out the Next Verse.

“Freefall, freefall, all through life.”


Willow had left the keys for a moment to place the chair behind Spike. Knowing exactly how this turned out each time although this time she wasn’t sure the chair would save Spike. She flashed her fangs at the crowd as she quickly made it back to her keys.
When she picked up again singing the lyrics…her swaying has slowed with the words and she pushed him right into the chair, hard, uncaring of how he felt about it and most of the time the crowd just cheered figuring it was some type of pre-planned person that was chosen.

“If you love me, then let go of me.
I won't be held down by who I used to be.
She's nothing to me.”


She laughed around her fangs, once more as she pushed him further back into the chair, lifting her foot up to place into between his legs as she sang out the rest of the lyrics.

“Feels like the weight of the world,
Like all my screaming has gone unheard.
And oh, I know you don't believe in me.
Safe in the dark, how can you see?

Freefall, freefall, all through life.

If you love me, then let go of me.
I won't be held down by who I used to be.

If you love me, then let go of me
I won't be held down by who I was

If you love me, then let go of me
I won't be held down by who I used to be.”


She laughed as she tipped his chair backwards a bit and then set him back to sitting on the chair with all four legs on the ground. She leaned into him placing a kiss on his cheek.

 “Good to know you still like the rough place, Spike.” She growled out, right after she flipped her microphone off just as quickly she flipped her microphone back on.

“Thanks for Enjoying the show Ladies and Gents. Lets get a round of applause for …” She paused a moment.

“Spike.” He answered her, his mind still a little foggy as to how this woman knew his name.

“Spike.. For being such a great player.” She waited for the applause to die down.

 “Alright Ladies & Gents. I’m being told it’s last call and there are Tee Shirts and nik-knacks and all types of other things to support our band. Drive Safely.” She called out turning her microphone off.

She looked at Spike. “Your good to head back to your friends.” She gave him one of the biggest smile’s she could around her fangs with a small hint of laughter trailing in her voice. Heading over to the rest of her band… Spike grabbed her arm.

 “Who the bloody hell are you?” He asked her confused completely now. She looked at him and then down at his hand gripping her arm.

 “Slayer. You?” She replied. She wasn’t lying but she wasn’t telling the entire truth either.

“Name?” He asked raising an eyebrow.

 “Name’s Slayer.. These are my Sex Kittens.” She said point her band members behind her..
 
“Anything Else. Spike.” She asked him raising her eyebrow looking at him, When it all clicked into place……


Chapter End Notes:
Reviews Please. Love You Guys!!!

&& Thanks to Megz && YetWhoAmI for the beta skills && Spike speakage :)