Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank You to my amazing beta!! She rawks :)

This is where my PLOT TWIST, Comes into Play :)

Enjoy :)
“Don’t you think it’s rude to mock vampires, Slayer?” Spike asked as he sauntered towards her in the graveyard the following night. She turned around to face him.

“Mocking vampires isn’t nearly half as fun as dusting them. You know this though don’t you. I mean… Hello you are one!” She said, making sure she had at least one stake on her. He laughed.

“So what’s this I get turned and you turn up as a Slayer after I killed the last one. Bloody Hell, This ruins all my fun!” He threw his hands up.

“You were going to turn me? After all the bullshit you pulled.” She was pissed. She pulled back her fist to clock him square in the nose, right before she connected the hit, he caught it stopping it from hitting him.

“Nice try, pet. Although if you’d like to dance… I’ll make sure you aren’t around for your next Performance.” He twisted her arm and she turned just enough to pull out of it before he twisted her arm behind her back.

“If you want a fight. I’m game. I won’t back down. Faith get your ass over here.” She called out to the brunette Slayer standing just five feet away from her and Spike.

“Oi! There’s two of you. That ain’t playing fair, Kitten.” Calling her a name he hadn’t called her in five years.

Faith walked over to Buffy and Spike. “What’s up, B?” She asked looking at Spike. “Whoa! The hottie from Spike’s Hell Fiend’s is a vampire. Never woulda guessed.” She turned to look at Buffy.

“Spike here doesn’t plan on getting in our way while we are in town, cause he knows that will just get him to fit into a nice urn. Don’t you, William.” She half stated, half asked him.

“Of course, Kitten. I plan on staying out of Faith’s way... You on the other hand, we have some unfinished business to get cleaned up.” Fishing in his pockets, he pulled out his smokes and lit one up.


“Although, if you’d rather just let Faith here head off to finish up with your patrol we can have out our nice little chit chat and be on our merry ways. I have a gig tomorrow night in L.A. I don’t plan on missing for the world. Sold out and all.” He shrugged, his lips curling around the fag.

“Faith, go ahead and finish up the patrol. I’m going to kill the lead singer of Spike’s Hell Fiends and be on my merry way, so he won’t be causing us or anyone else any problems.” She said to Faith, handing her a cell phone.

“Take this, I won’t need it. Plus if Spike here somehow gets the upper hand, Wills will have something recent of mine to locate me.” She smirked at Spike, turning her full attention back to him.

“Alright. Five by Five then?” She questioned Buffy, seeing the blonde slayer’s mind already set into what she was going to do.

“Yup. Have Fun. I’ll be back later.”

Faith headed off into the other cemeteries to take out a small population of Sunnydale’s undead dwellers.

“So Spike. How’ve the past five years treated you. Oh wait. I guess not very well, Eh?” She took a step back, staying out of reaching distance.

“Pretty well, pet. Can’t say the same for you. Although, from what I’ve heard your band is getting all kinds of little rides.” He crushed his smoke under his boot. “Now, for a little chit chat. We are going to go back to the statement you just made before Faith came over. The bullshit I pulled? What the hell are you on, chit.” He shifted from one foot to the other.

She took in a deep breath. She didn’t want to rehash her life from five years ago. She made mistakes and yes, they both screwed up. How does it matter now, when she’s a Slayer and he’s a Vampire. ‘Oh how’d my life get so much with the wacky.’ She thought before replying.

“Yes, your bullshit. All the stupid shit you said to me telling me you loved me. Telling me you wanted me as your wife. YOUR WIFE. Spike. I went to the bronze that night. That song wasn’t the way to win my heart back. It's when it finally seemed as if I'd put you through enough bullshit and you didn’t need me around anymore. So why would I have stayed to talk to you?” Pulling out her stake and twirling it in her hand, she shifted her weight as she shook her head.


He wanted to shake her silly. “There’s a reason I asked you to be my wife, you silly bint. I love you. I still do, I’ve been looking for you at every show. I haven’t even talked to or touched a fan. Gunn seems to be the only one who even knows what I’m waiting on, the rest just think I’m still dealing with losing you. On top of all of that. Who. The. Hell. Are. You. To make decisions without me. You were my fiancée . I figured you’d at least give me the ring back or throw it at me. Something. Anything.” He started to look like a little boy again instead of the master vampire status he usually gave off.

“Spike. You’re a vampire. I can’t go there. I can’t do it.” She didn’t know what else to say, so the next best thing to do would be letting part of the Slayer come out, like forming a wall between her and others.

“Oi. I’m never going to win with you, am I? And to be certain that song I sung to you five years ago. I still sing it, cause I keep wondering if you will show up at the gigs hear it and it’ll make you think back to what we had, and shared. Yeah you screwed up, a lot in fact, but I’d take you back. We were both young and stupid. And you know what. I’m not doing this. I should just kill you, turn you, anything.” He said changing his posture to seem much more like the Master Vampire.

“Well… I didn’t want to get into rehashing all of the past anyways. It’s like another lifetime for me. I’m never going to get the whole babies, white picket fence anyways now that I’m a Slayer. Short life and all.” She shrugged. “But if we are going to fight, can we get to it. I mean I have a life to live after all.” She smirked at Spike, her now hazel eyes meeting his baby blues.

“Maybe another night, pet. I have other places where I need to be at the current moment. Other places where little Slayer girls wouldn’t dare to dream of.” Smirking at her, he let out a laugh and slipped into the shadows of the night.

She wanted to scream, rip her hair out, anything. He was just so… Childish.
He’s a freaking Master Vampire and she still wanted to jump his bones as if they were be 17 all over again. ‘Damn him.’ She thought as she started out through the graveyard, heading back to their tour bus.


Chapter End Notes:
PLEASE PLEASE Review :) Their Yummy Treats :)

Oh I have 5 already written. I just need to have my beta blue font it to death :) YAY!! :)

Also. Pimping Chant's Storie When She Smiles :) It's amazing :) Go Read :) Enjoy :D