Author's Chapter Notes:
Still at Cedar Point's Dorms. Without computer access for writing anyways. working like 50+ hours. Joyus. >.< Anyways. Here's a new Chapter. :)
Still trying to find time to write :) So Hopefully my sister might let me borrow her laptop cause if so. I'll be able to write ch.7. if not. It might be a couple months til I figure out how to get to writing a chapter with so many lyrics that I need for it :) hehe. Enjoy && Review :)
Buffy looked at Spike as if he were nuts. The words that just spilled out of his mouth were wonderful, but their situation had to be a joke of the cosmic kind. She pulled away from him quickly. “I…I need to go. I’m supposed to be in make-up,” was all she seemed to be able to spill from her lips; she wanted to tell him about her secret…their secret. Instead, she turned and fled as if hell were actually on her heels.

Spike stood there in shock. Pulling a pack from his pocket, he flipped one into his mouth with trained ease, lit it, and headed back to the club.
 
She was about five feet from the door and she still had a good hour before her make-up time. She figured she would look over her lyric book. That always took her mind off the joke of a life she lived. ‘Why and how can he still freaking love me. It just isn’t freaking possible. I seriously need to get away from him. I’ll spill the beans and then he will never want anything to do with me. I’m a bad bad person.’ She thought. Shaking her head, as she scribbled down some lyrics that she was singing earlier in the night.
 
Spike got back into the club, grabbing his lyric book from his things and wrote down the rest of the lyrics he was singing before running into Buffy. He laughed to himself. ‘Why do I always seem to come back to her damn door? She’s a fuckin’ Slayer for cryin’ out loud!’ He mentally yelled at himself; He shook his head and slammed his lyric book shut before heading out to grab a seat to watch the Slayer’s band perform.
 
An hour and half later, Buffy and her band members had all gotten into make-up and clothing, ready to take the stage. For some reason she was very nervous to sing this song and part of her hoped that Spike was sitting out in the crowd so she could look at him while she sang what she just deeply wanted to tell him. She sighed.

“Heya B. Ready?” Faith looked up at her through red eyes and spoke around her fangs.
 
“As I’ll ever be…I guess. Uhh… Could you let the others know we are going to start with Are You Ready?” She told Faith,  as she stepped up to the stage to move the microphone around a bit and set up the wireless headset so she would not have to worry about the microphone tonight.

“Yeah B. I’ll go let them know. On in 5 right?” Faith said, as she started to head back to the other women of the band.

“Yup.” Buffy said around her fangs; the ‘p’ didn’t pop as it usually did when she spoke with her fangs on.
 
Buffy cleared her mind, focusing on the song she was about to sing.

‘Here goes nothing and everything all at once.’ She thought, chastising herself for not telling him sooner. But then she thought ‘When would have been the greatest time?’ She laughed and stepped off stage as the rest of the ladies stepped up to their spots on stage. No introduction needed tonight. The music was just going to start them off, and then after the song was over they would give all their little fans an intro.
The drums and guitar picked up as the curtains opened, and she stepped onto the stage with the first sound of her voice ringing out over the crowd.
 
 
“You'd said we'd never get this far
You said your words, we've played our parts
Said your two cents now
It's my turn”

 
 
She kicked her leg out into the air as they came out. She found Spike in the crowd, her eyes locking with his eyes. ‘Here goes nothing.’ she thought again.
 
 
“So, sit down, shut up
Are you ready?”

 
 
She entertained the crowd while singing and bouncing to the music. She loved this song more than most of the other songs they sang. This one pumped her blood to know that Spike had always spoken his mind and this was her way of trying to tell him her secret.
 
 
“So, you think you know how this story goes
Are you ready for this?”

 
 
She walked out into the crowd, leaning into fans, pushing people down, and standing others up as she started to sing the next portion of the song. She loved how the crowd responded to the way she sang.
 
 
“Sit down, are you ready for this?
Shut up, are you ready for this?
Stand up, are you ready for this?
Restrain
Are you ready?
 
I thought you'd never come this far
I thought your words meant something more
Said my two cents now
It's your turn
So stand up and scream
Are you ready?”

 
 
She glanced into Spike’s direction and then stalked towards him as if he were her prey and she the hunter. In any other meeting, it would be true. Slayer hunts Vampire. Vampire dies. Unless it’s Spike. She wouldn’t ever be able to show him his end; she had far too much of a past with him. They had known each other since birth.

She pulled Spike up from his seat, ‘Teaches that stupid vampire to kiss me without knowing all the dirty secrets.’ She thought to herself, as more lyrics poured from her mouth.
 
 
“So you think you know how this story goes
Are you ready for this?”

 
 
Spike shook his head yes, he was ready for anything she was willing to give him. She smirked as her fangs peeked out over her lips. His eyes flashed gold for a moment; she was a vision to him in any form. She pushed him down into his chair as the lyrics then poured from her lips.
 
 
“Sit down, are you ready for this?
Shut up, are you ready for this?
Stand up, are you ready for this?
Restrain
Are you ready?
 
Are you ready?
Are you ready for this?
 
Sit down, are you ready for this?
Shut up, are you ready for this?
Stand up, are you ready for this?”

 
 
She had fun with a few other fans in the crowd before coming back to Spike in the end. Leaning into him as she looked into his eyes, his gazed right back at her. Her eyes sent him a message as the last few words of the song came out, intently asking him a question…
 
 
“Restrain
Are you ready for this?”

 
 
 ‘Are you ready to know your children?’ She thought, as she headed back towards the stage.


Chapter End Notes:
Review Please. I need some bread and butter : ) maybe Jam too :D hehe..