Author's Chapter Notes:
most smuttiest chapter i've ever written so let me know what u think
There was little trouble getting on the plane and after take off, they were free to move about the aircraft. Buffy was not fond of airplanes, but Angel had some pretty spiffy jets. She unbuttoned her jacket and rubbed her face. Spike had been way too quiet since they left Angel’s office and she was worried. He was smoking a cigarette on the opposite side of the cabin, staring into space. She slowly approached him, chewing her lip as she got closer. Sliding her arms around his waist from behind, she kissed the middle of his shoulder blades softly.

Spike jumped lightly at her touch and put his cigarette out in the ashtray. His hands closed of hers softly as he stroked his thumbs over her skin gently, still silent.

Well, he was touching her, that was a good sign and she began to pull his shirt from the tight confines of his jeans, to run her hands over his rippled muscles. They had wasted enough time being apart and they had a lot to make up for.

“Buffy,” he shuddered.

“Hm?” Her hand deftly undid his belt and her fingers snuck inside. She really couldn’t wait, and she had never been able to show him how much he meant to her, and now she had that chance and she wasn’t going to waist it.

“What are you doing pet?” he asked, grabbing her hand before she could touch his rapidly growing member.

“Making up for lost time,” she said, pulling her hands out of his jeans. She backed toward the bedroom, unbuttoning her blouse slowly. “Coming?” Her stomach was already tying in knots, being nervous as hell. It had never been like this for either of them and she wasn’t sure if she was doing it right. But the look in his eyes told her nothing had changed.

He took hesitant steps toward her and she could sense his nervousness. She was nervous too. They hadn’t slept together in almost two years, and she hadn’t been with anyone else, but he didn’t know that. She paused at the foot of the bed, all her buttons undone as Spike closed the door. When he was in front of her, he captured her lips, and she sighed happily. She raised her arms to slide around his neck and rubbed her body against his, trying to put all his fears to rest, and hers.

Familiar tingles began dancing along her skin his lips moved down the column of her neck. She slid her hands up his shirt, needing to be closer. “Spike,” she whispered. His cool skin still felt the same as did his lips and hands. He still knew how to touch her in all the right places and make her blood sing for him.

He smiled against her skin, his confidence coming back to him. “I’m here Baby,” he said, pushing her blouse from her shoulders. His cool lips lowered, gently nipping the swell of her breast. “You’re beautiful Buffy. You know that?”

She smiled and blushed. He was the only one to really tell her how beautiful she was, when she wasn’t dressed up to go somewhere. He thought she was beautiful no matter what. “I’m aware,” she said proudly. “But it’s nice to hear. Especially from you.” She pulled his shirt over his head, loving the coolness of his skin. She chucked the garment in some random direction, smiling when he hoisted her up on his waist. Carefully, he moved her onto the bed, growling when she rubbed against his hardness. She lowered her legs to the mattress and ran her hands over his chest. “I missed you so much.”

He leaned down to kiss her softly. “I missed you too,” he said, his lips moving lower and closing over a bra clad breast, causing her to cry out. His tongue rubbing her through the course material of her bra was enough to drive her insane. She squirmed under him, trying to get closer to him, to relieve the ache deep inside her. She arched when he slid a hand under her to unclasp her bra. Sliding it slowly off her shoulders, his blue eyes darkened with desire at her rosy nipples that begged for attention. He took a peak in his mouth, but it roughly before soothing it with his tongue. Her hands became impatient as they began fiddling with his pants once more. She nearly ripped them in frustration and he pulled back with a grin.

Buffy followed him eagerly, not wanting him to be far. She helped him remove his pants and placed a teasing kiss on his abdomen. He was already hard and waiting for her, and she couldn’t wait to have him. She met his lips softly before he stretched out beside her. She licked her lips, stripping the rest of her own clothes away before lowering herself between his legs. Slowly, she took his hard length in her mouth, causing him to buck slightly.

“Buffy,” he groaned, he hands reaching for her. “Turn around.”

Buffy smiled around his cock and rotated so her dripping center was right above his face and she cried out when his tongue started to trace her outer folds. She resumed her task and pumped his cock in and out of her mouth, her hands lightly rolling his balls.

Spike her sucked her nub into his mouth and inserted a finger into her. Her walls were so tight around his finger as he carefully inserted two more.

She cried out around him again and relaxed her gag reflex to take him deeper. Her eyes clenched as she sucked him hard, as her own orgasm rocked through her. Shortly after, he exploded into her mouth and she swallowed all of him. She released him with a sensual lick, and with some effort pulled away from his fingers and tongue that was still licking her lazily. He helped her rotate again and kissed her softly while she laid next to him and ran her hands over his chest. His own fingers moved over his waist, having never been allowed to explore her body before.

Her lips moved to his neck, nipping and suckling as his hand palmed her breast. After a moment, his fingers drifted lower and she bit his neck so hard that she nearly drew blood when his fingers found her center.

He hissed but didn’t pick up the pace. He inserted a finger in her once more. “You’re so wet, Buffy,” he said, rubbing her clit gently.

“Only for you,” she whispered, lovingly. She rolled over on her back, holding her arms out to him. She needed him so badly. They weren’t in a rush, but she needed to feel him inside of her. Her arms wound around him as he positioned his member at her slick opening. As he pushed into her, she gripped his shoulders as she grimaced. He paused with concern and gave him a weak smile. “Been a long time,” she said, trying to relax.

“How long?” he asked, resting all of his weight on his hands.

Buffy licked her lips shyly. “Hasn’t been anyone else,” she whispered. She didn’t want him to feel bad about sleeping with Harmony or anything, but she hadn’t wanted to be with anyone else. No one fit her like Spike did. Her hands stroked over his back, stopping at his hips to hold him still. She clenched her muscles and spread her legs wider before helping him push the rest of the way in. “Spike,” she sighed, sliding her arms around him.

Spike’s head dropped to her shoulder. “Oh Buffy,” he whimpered, sliding into her. “You’re so perfect.” It wasn’t like she was waiting for him, not at first. She had no reason to think that he’d come back, but she hadn’t moved on.

Spike lowered himself to his elbows and slowly began moving his hips. It didn’t take her long to readjust to his length and their lips were moving gently against each other. Even at such a slow pace, it wasn’t long before her orgasm was close. The sensations against her clit sent shocks of pleasure through her and they both seemed content with the slow pace; that neither had ever done. “Spike… I’m so close.”

Spike smiled and slid a hand down her thigh. “Almost Pet,” he whispered moving her strong legs around his shoulders.

She didn’t think he could possibly get any deeper in her, but he did and she screamed his name. “You feel so good,” she whimpered. His flexible spine allowed him a deep penetration into her and quickened his pace slightly. Her hands tangled in his hair as white hot pleasure washed over her. She shuddered against him and her muscles clenched around him mercilessly. He exploded into her and after a moment, she lowered her legs to wrap around his waist. “That was amazing,” she said, kissing him softly.

“That it was,” he agreed, resting his forehead against hers.

“I’m all sticky,” she said, with an adorably pout.

Spike chuckled and reluctantly pulled from her heat. “Let’s fix that,” he said, helping her out of bed. His arms slid around her as he kissed her hungrily, backing them toward the bathroom.

She whimpered when pulled away from her, to fix the tap water. She leaned over the sink, checking her reflection. Her hair was a disarray, but her skin had a sexy flush to her, that only Spike had ever been able to bring out in her. Her heart jumped and she smiled when she felt him behind her. His hands slid over her breasts, pinching her nipples before moving lower. “Already?” she giggled as he gently bent her over the master counter. They could do this for hours. But it would never be enough. It would take a lifetime for them to satisfy each other.

“Always with you,” he said, slamming his cock into her dripping heat and she cried out in pleasure. “Okay?”

“Don’t stop,” she whispered, moving against him. She couldn’t bear it if he stopped. Her body was on fire and she couldn’t find her release. She used the counter as leverage to move against him, but she needed more. His hands were holding her hips with a bruising grip, but she didn’t care. One of her own hands loved over her breasts, pinching her nipple before moving lower to her dripping pussy. She inserted three of her small fingers inside herself rubbing over her clit quickly.

Having already loosened her up with his previous lovemaking, he pumped in and out of her roughly. “Buffy,” he growled, watching her finger herself.

“Harder,” she whimpered. “Please, Spike.” She slammed her hips back against his with each thrust, struggling for release. Her heart slammed against her rib cage as Spike vamped out slid his fangs into her neck. The most earth shattering orgasm rocked her as she felt the first pull of blood. “Spike!”

“Mine,” he growled, licking the holes tenderly.

“Yours,” she whispered, her arms shaking for the intensity of her orgasm, and she felt like she was going to melt. She whimpered pitifully when he pulled out her swollen channel, fluid sliding down her thigh slowly, reminding her how good he was.

Spike held her for a moment before he froze. “Oh shit, Buffy,” he said, in horror. “I never meant… you don’t… you shouldn’t have let me do that.”

With some effort, she turned in his arms with confusion. “I know what happened,” she said, placing a finger over his lips. “I do read Spike. There’s nothing I want more then to be yours.” She moved away from him toward the steaming shower and met his eyes. “Forever.” Her neck tingled and the amount of emotions she felt rippling through her was enough to almost knock her over. She knew Spike loved her, but now she felt it.

Spike raised startled eyes to hers and saw nothing but love there. He made his way toward her, following her into the water. “I want that too,” he whispered. “Just never thought we’d do it.”

She smiled and stepped under the hot spray. She winced slightly, her vaginal muscles protesting at every movement. It had been a long time since she had been this sore, but she wasn’t complaining. She just wouldn’t be able to walk for a week.

“You alright?” he asked in concern, kissing her shoulder, his hands sliding over her back to cup her ass against his ever present erection.

“Sore,” she admitted, smiling at his worried look. “A good sore.” She wriggled against him to let him know she was really okay. But she didn’t expect him to drop to his knees in front of her and tell her to hold on. But she grabbed the steel bar on the wall as he lifted her so she sat over his shoulders as his tender tongue stroked over her swollen folds. She rested her ass against the bar, and leaned her head against the wall. She couldn’t believe she had the strength for another orgasm but his soft, cool tongue was soothing the ache between her thighs. His tongue finally stopped to rub repeatedly over her clit, going slow to relieve the pressure but build good pleasure at the same time. “Spike,” she whispered, a gentle orgasm shuddering through her. She trembled and struggled to hold herself up as he got to his feet.

“Feel better,” he asked, sliding his arms around her.

She nodded and smiled. “Much,” she said. “You’re too good at that.” The things he could do with his tongue should be illegal. He made her lose all conscious thought when he was teasing her with his tongue.

“Let’s get you cleaned up,” he said, with a smirk. “And go back to bed.”

After a very serious shower, the blondes dried off and headed back to the large bed. Buffy collapsed on her stomach and sighed happily. She couldn’t believe he was here with her. She had waited forever to be with him like this. It was so different. She loved him, and didn’t hide anything from him. And she didn’t make him hide anything from her. He had just claimed her for crying out loud. He had never bitten her before, she had never allowed it.

“Tired?” He teased, lounging next to her, running a cool hand over her heated skin.

“No way, mister,” she said. “Just resting up.” It had been awhile since they had gone this long but in another minute or two, she’d be ready for him.

“Mmm, I can help,” he said, sliding an arm under her. “Just relax.” He helped her cute little ass in the air and once again inserted two fingers into her channel. It didn’t take long for her juices to start flowing and stroked his cock roughly, lubing himself up quickly. “Just rust me.”

“You know I do,” she whispered, her hands coming up under her to hold herself up. He was a very easy person to trust, and she knew he wouldn’t hurt her. And she could feel it in her bones she was going to feel oh so very good.

Spike smiled. “Someone’s rested already,” he observed, nibbling her shoulder blades.

“You know it,” she giggled.

“Good,” he said, shifting them around so she was sitting on his lap. He gently held her up, his member carefully poking her rear entrance. “This may hurt,” he said, his cock slick with his own fluid. When she nodded her head, with excrutiating slowness, he pushed his member inch by inch into her tight hole. Each time her hands grabbed his thighs he paused, until she relaxed. He repeated until he was fully sheathed inside of her. “Okay?”

This being a new experience for her, Buffy took the time to adjust. “I think so,” she whispered. The pleasure was already flowing to her womb, she was just learning. When he began thrusting in and out of her, she propped her feet up on the mattress to move against him, slightly quickening the pace.

He slid a hand around her to finger her clit. “Come for me, Pet,” he whispered, pinching her clit gently.

“Bite me,” she said, tilting her head against his. She craved his fangs, needed to feel all of him inside of her. She was so close, but she wanted all of him. His demon came forth and he slid his fangs into her. He slammed into her, pinching her clit hard, causing her to buck wildly against him with her orgasm. “Spike,” she whimpered, collapsing against him as his own orgasm ripped through him.

His licked the holes closed and pulled his fingers and cock from her. “You’re so perfect,” he said, again for the millionth time that night.

Her center was still dripping, his bite still having prolonger the effects on her as she turned in his lap. “I think we’re going for a new record,” she said, pushing down on the bed. They were going for more then double their record.

“Stamina Pet,” he said, smiling up at her. “Best thing about being a slayer and vampire.”

She pinned his hands next to his head, gently rubbing her heat over him. “Feel how wet I am for you?” It was her turn to play. Her delicious fluid was flowing out of her, like it would never stop over his abdomen as she moved over his cock.

Spike lifted his hips, looking for her center, tugging on his hands a little. “You’re always wet for me,” he said. “And hot.”

She held his hands tightly. “No touching,” she said, moving his hands to the headboard. She braced her hands on his chest and allowed the tip of his cock to slide into her. She clenched tightly around the tip before she very, very slowly slid down his length.

“Cor Buffy,” he whispered, his hands gripping the iron bars of the headboard.

Buffy paused once he was deep inside her and clenched him repeatedly. With the same slowness she lifted her hips and lowered them. He wasn’t close enough, she needed more. But she wanted this to be about him. She could feel him struggling for control, and she really needed to feel him. “Spike,” she whimpered. “Please touch me.”

His hands flew to her hips and he slammed up into her so hard her eyes crossed as his cool seed exploded inside of her. He met her eyes. “You didn’t…”

“That was about you,” she said, softly. “Just for you.” He had been doing for her all night and she wanted to give him something. Her own body was grateful for the few moments rest that she was pleasuring him.

His cock was still pulsing inside of her as his hips involuntarily bucked against her. “You didn’t have to do that,” he said, with a tender smile.

“I wanted to,” she said. “I can’t feel my legs though.” She probably wouldn’t feel her legs for days. She smiled down at him and rotated her hips a little as she kissed him. She was getting tired, but her body seemed to have other ideas.

He laughed and rolled them over, still buried inside of her. “Don’t need your legs,” he said, slowly thrusting in and out of her. “Just let me love you.” He arranged her legs so her knees were bent, and he could get deep inside of her, without her having to do much effort.

She really couldn’t feel her boneless legs, but she could feel the wonderful sensations. Her arms slid around him, holding close to her as her climax built. She kissed his neck and as his balls clenched, she bit him hard enough to draw blood. After she took a few sips, she whispered. “Mine.”

Spike nearly sobbed at her claim, having never belonged to anyone. “Yours,” he whispered. “Always.” Then he slid his fang into her neck and said the same. “Mine.”

“Yours,” she said another gentle orgasm washing over her. After a moment, she smiled tiredly. “I’m exhausted,” she said with a pout. She hissed as he pulled from her but she pulled him back. “No.”

Spike chuckled and rolled them so she could lay on top of him, his cock still deep inside of her. “I love you, Buffy,” he said, licking his claim mark.

“I love you too, Spike,” she said, lifting her head to give him a kiss. “Always.”


Chapter End Notes:
was it okay? no its not over