Author's Chapter Notes:
Okay...I was away from this story for a while and I hate that. This chapter really bugged me because I really didn't know where to have Spike and Buffy have sex. Joyce is home and awake...can't be the bedroom...so hopefully I just let this go and move on.
Also some people wanted the smut and I'm not that use to writing smut...I need to get myself a professional smut writer to call upon...any takers?
Photobucket


Chapter 8:

The two girls sat in the back of the coffee shop with their half full tea and latte. Willow bit her lip as she noticed how quiet Buffy seemed to be after her confession. ‘Was she regretting it?’ she thought to herself, ‘Did she really have feelings for Spike?’

Buffy didn’t really answer her question on the sidewalk about being satisfied, and with that in mind the red head had a whole new set of questions popping in her head that she wanted to ask her friend.

“Well…aren’t you going to pry?” Buffy whispered first.

“Will you let me?” Willow asked with little uneasiness.

“I was the one who admitted having sex with Spike in the first place…I think I kind of set myself up for questioning.”

“Buffy…it’s between you and Spike and if you don’t want to—“


“I think I have to talk about it…my mind just might explode if I don’t get someone else’s opinion.” Buffy confessed.

“Okay…well…what was it like? Wait…how did this happen is a better question.” Willow scrunched up her face in confusion.

“It seemed to have happen kind of in a blur.”

“Were you drunk?”

“What?! No…however, it would make things simpler.” Buffy admitted, “Then I would understand how and why it happened.”

“Was Spike drunk?”

“Will, we were very much sober.”

“Sorry¸ just wanted clarity.” Willow said with an ‘I’m sorry’ smile.

“It just started off with a kiss…a kiss that I insisted and then it kind of got carried away.”

“Wait a minute, did you guys…. ‘do it’ while your mom was home?”


Buffy stared at Willow with a shocked look on her face—these are the questions she was asking?

“I’m just setting the scene up…two nights ago…you’re at home…it’s a school night…of course your mom’s at home….unless you guys...you guys didn’t do it at school, did you?”

“Oh my god… Willow…no. What kind of…oh god…no.”

“Good.” Willow breathed a sigh of relief; school was considered her special safe innocent place. Even though she had some fantasies about making out in the library between the bookcases, she didn’t want to picture Spike and Buffy in one of the classrooms…especially one of her classrooms.


“We aren’t animals…” ‘Well...maybe not to the point of doing it like rabbits…I think...’ Buffy added in her head.

“Sorry…just…never mind…go on.”

“My mom was home…so we didn’t do…IT…in the house…”

“Car?”

Buffy shook her head and looked around the café before whispering, “Garage…”

“Seriously?”

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Flashback to 2 nights ago…

“Oh god…” Buffy breathed out as soon her lips were free from Spike’s. As he went lower to focus on her smooth neck, she started to notice the surroundings around her over Spike’s shoulder. In the corner of garage was her childhood bicycle with pink streamers, in the opposite corner was the aluminum Christmas tree and boxes of holiday decorations.

‘This was what I’m going to remember when I think of my first time?’ Buffy asked herself as Spike pulled away from her neck to look at her.

“You alright?” he asked while panting. His right hand abandoned massaging her breast and went up to caress her hair.

There was silence between them as they still moved together at a relaxed pace.

“Buffy?”

This was the point Buffy knew she was suppose to stop this—alert him to how disgusting a setting they were in and that this was a mistake.

Spike slowed their pace, practically reading her mind.

“Don’t stop…” she whispered, seeing her breath through the cool air.

*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Seriously…” Buffy admitted.

Willow looked torn as for what to say—all she could come up with was, “I’m sorry Buffy.”

“Ya well…”

However, in the back of Buffy’s mind, her coupling with Spike didn’t seem to be something that needed to be forgiven. After looking back into Spike’s eyes, the dark musty garage seemed to fade away and it was just them.

TBC...