[Reviews - 56] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy is a feared pirate, having made a name over years of thievery. The Watcher is her home and with a crew of misfits she is out to reclaim the life that abandoned her as a child.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: No
Word count: 52986 Read: 9866
Published: 05/05/2009 Updated: 12/04/2009

1. Ch 1 by Kaylorin [Reviews - 3] Liked (4733 words)
Well.. after having a very long laugh about my last attempt to post this (and I thank alllllllllll of you that immediately let me know my mistakes) I decided to do a little more work on the story itself before adding this story again. I've now got it nearly written and once again its gonna be a long one, guaranteed 20 chapters. That in mind and since many of you have already read the first chapter, I'm posting CH 1 and CH 2. *Warnings*
*Historical inaccuracies
*This story contains violence, sex, deception, and abuse.
(Anyone else think that seems more like a selling point than a warning?)

2. CH 2 by Kaylorin [Reviews - 7] Liked (4713 words)
As you can see.. I'm more than hinting at some more of The Watcher's crew. I love to play with the lesser used characters and throw in alot of the regulars. And Scabs I just kinda made up.

3. CH 3 by Kaylorin [Reviews - 7] Liked (4960 words)
WOW! and also WOW! I m just blown away at all of the kind words shared by you guys. Everyone has been so positive, even in the critisism. I can not tell you how glad I am to see that another of my twisted brain's little ideas has been so welcomed.
I have tried to respond to each review individually but I’d like to address something IT pointed out : A ship can not just leave port on a whim.

I have never spent even one day on a boat, much less captained one so yes I am really making things up. I am sorry if the inaccuracies are too difficult to get by for anyone, but I am unsure if I want things like this beta’d because I fear how small points like that may shift things I need to happen in the story. So for now, it is what it is. All I can do for now is hope that the plot can stand on its own, and thank IT for giving me new information. I really appreciate anything a reader has to say.

That in mind, in this chapter, 2 of the crew will need to repair a hole knocked into the ship on the fly. I am absolutely positive that the way they patch it up is completely impossible, but once you read it, rather believable or not, I think it will be obvious why I did it that way.

Please do not let this detour anyone from continuing to tell me things like, Aye is not spelled Eye, cuz I can fix that and am happy to. But the major points of the story.. Well.. Yeah.. Bring on the wrongness.

Thanks again to everyone, and this will eventually bother me so much that I will end up rewording or rewriting bits but for now there is this intense need to share a story that I never thought id finish when I started it 5 yrs or so ago. *kisses to all*

4. CH 4 by Kaylorin [Reviews - 5] Liked (4301 words)
This chapter is pretty busy. There are alot of minor points and hints that will come up later.

5. CH 5 by Kaylorin [Reviews - 7] Liked (4932 words)
Here's some more little clues and a few intros plus some action.

6. CH 6 by Kaylorin [Reviews - 7] Liked (3833 words)
Alright. posting today is all due to spikey, cordykitten, demona424 and NeomeBuffy who all gave such kind reviews and made me feel, yet again, a deep need to share more quickly.

7. CH 7 by Kaylorin [Reviews - 5] Liked (4012 words)
Once again, I have to thank the reviewers. You guys are awesome, and I'm so glad I decided to post a few chaps this week. Splitting these 3 chapters just seemed wrong.

8. CH 8 by Kaylorin [Reviews - 4] Liked (4415 words)
Ok, I would call the previous 7 chapters the setup. Now the true adventures begins, and I once again want to thank everyone for the comments and reviews. They make me think quite a bit about the set up and the plot, but while i appriciate suggestions for characters I am afraid that as far as they go, it is set. Just trust that I love Spike and Buffy together, and i love putting the entire cast in really bad spots. I hope this does not detour you from reading.

9. CH 9 by Kaylorin [Reviews - 3] Liked (4351 words)
Sorry this is essentially a week late. It just felt unfinished. I don't know what else to say.

10. CH 10 by Kaylorin [Reviews - 4] Liked (3495 words)
So, even though I had this story nearly done when I started posting it, I just didn't like it's direction once I got to ch 9, so I had to step back. I'm not sure how regular updates will be, but I'm fairly comfortable with this chapter so, here ya go. Sorry for the crazy delay.

11. CH 11 by Kaylorin [Reviews - 2] Liked (4704 words)
Some things people have been asking get answered in this one. Hope you enjoy :D

12. CH 12 by Kaylorin [Reviews - 2] Liked (4537 words)
Hope you like :)