Author's Chapter Notes:
Please let me know what you think and if you want more of out lovely roommates! an open for suggestions as well!
Chapter 10


They both giggled with excitement and pulled him into their arms. William suddenly came into his own, showering them both with kisses. His hands exploring them both, careful to never ignore or neglect the other. He felt like a man who has been forced to subsist on bread and water, and was now being presented with a luscious banquet.

“I think I’d like to try out some of the ‘techniques’ you showed me, Cordy. May I?” He asked with his hand on her knee.

“I thought you’d never ask,” she replied huskily as she opened her legs to him.

William did exactly what he had seen her do to Buffy, plus a few of his own. His fingers dove deep within her, seeking a spot he had read about once. His fingers carefully searched while his tongue teased her swollen nub. Buffy was tending to Cordelia’s huge firm breasts, nipping at their undersides while rolling the nipple between her fingers. Cordelia was writhing against his face, as he sucked her clit into his mouth. His fingers finally found what they were looking for and Cordelia cried out in ecstasy. Buffy had watched her lover reach climax many times, but this was by far the most intense. She kissed her deeply as she came down from her high.

Cordy’s kisses deepened, renewing Buffy’s lust. Will watched the girls kiss and wasn’t sure what to do next. He saw Cordy’s hand dipping inside Buffy and heard her softly moan as they kissed. Cordelia saw his distress and immediately reached for him. “Will, come remind Buffy what it’s like to have a man inside her.”

Buffy eyed his steeled rod and licked her lips. It had been a long time and she knew she’d never had one that size. Her pussy twitched as he got closer.

Will was a bit nervous, remembering Cecily, but he reminded himself this was completely different. He got close, stroked himself and hesitated.

“Will, we are both clean and protected. You have nothing to worry about. Do we?”

“Lord no! I wasn’t even thinking about that. I was thinking I’ve only ever done this once before and I don’t think I am very good at it. I could use my mouth if you’d like, Cordy seemed to like it.” He forced an embarrassed grin from his face.

Cordelia smiled at him. “Will, I think you will do fine. Make sure you go slow and give her a chance to adjust to your size, and you will do just fine.” She leaned to kiss him and took his cock in her hand, rubbing its huge head against Buffy’s entrance and lined him up. “ I think you can take it from there.”

Will pressed his head into Buffy’s heat. His eyes rolled back in his head as he withdrew and slowly repeated the action. Buffy was much wetter and more accommodating to him than Cecily the Ice Queen. This was nothing like his first time.

Buffy was panting; her hands were on his back encouraging him to come closer. He laid on her still concentrating on only putting the head in; he didn’t want to hurt her. He had never experienced pleasure like this. Cordy lay beside them, her hands constantly touching her lovers.

Buffy’s legs wound around his waist, encouraging him to go deeper and she began to rock her hips into his. But he still refraining, till her hands found his ass and she pulled him in. He was completely seated inside her to the hilt. She stilled for a moment to adjust to his size then slowly began to move with him.

William thought he might cum the instant he was buried inside her hot quim. He was glad she stopped moving so he could compose himself. This was amazing. She finally started to move and he increased his pace to meet hers. She was moaning, and clinging to him, commanding him to go faster. He complied, pounding her pussy hard over and over till he felt her muscles tense. She was strangling his cock with her muscles as she came. He wanted to make sure she finished, and as she became limp he slowed his pace. He kissed her and caressed her as he had seen her do for Cordy. His still hard dick was still buried deep inside her.

Buffy rolled Will over onto his back, allowing him to slip from her warm box. He protested, but she had a plan. “Not to worry, baby. I know just the thing to take care of you. Cordy, wanna go for a ride?”

Cordy quickly straddled his waist. This time Will helped himself. Cordy positioned herself over his cock that he had lined up himself and she slowly lowered her tight pussy down on to him. She arched her back and rocked her hips, raising and lowering over him. She went slow, enjoying his sheer size filling her.

Will, breathing deeply to compose himself once more, reached out to Buffy. “Buffy, would you let me use my mouth on you while Cordy ‘rides’ me? You could face her...” He looked at them both as their smiled widened yet once again.

“Why William, you are certainly full of surprises. I would gladly let you use your mouth on me.” Buffy carefully straddled his head and nearly came again as soon as his tongue touched her. He was a very talented young man.

Cordy, seeing Buffy ride Will’s face, matched her tempo on his cock. She leaned forward and felt Will thrusting up into her as she took Buffy’s nipple into her mouth. Buffy felt Will’s hands on her ass, encouraging her to rock against his tongue. The girls began kissing as Will pleasured them both simultaneously.

Will was so close. The taste of his women was like nectar of Gods, a magic elixir that caused him to want them in more ways then he could imagine. His cock was pounding into Cordy, his tongue exploring Buffy’s lovely pussy. He was going to cum. He grabbed Buffy ass, thrusting his tongue deep within her. He could feel her thighs quivering as she again catapulted to another climax. Buffy clung to Cordy, who’s position had Will pounding his pelvis against her clit with every stoke. He felt her flutterings with his cock and let go. He continued to thrust, spilling seed deep inside her until the three of them collapsed on each other, completely sated and exhausted.

They lay together, in each other’s arms and fell asleep.



Hours later they were awakened by Will’s mobile ringing. Buffy grabbed it off his night table and handed it to him. The caller ID said it was his cousin.

“Hello Wesley!” He tried to sound more awake than he actually was.

“I was just calling to see how it went with the girls last night.”

“I can say, Wesley, that it went better than I could have ever imagined. I’ll call you later.” He hung up the phone, tossed it aside, and snuggled back in with his girls.

Yes, they were definitely his girls. He fell back asleep smiling.


Chapter End Notes:
PLEASE REVIEW