Chapter 4


Sitting at the kitchen counter, they all agreed that William would move in the following day. The girls volunteered to help him move. They figure one trip with the Jeep should do it. Buffy drove William back to his dorm and dropped him off, agreeing that she and Cordy would be back at 7pm the next day to get him and his things.

************************************************************************

William woke the next morning more excited then he had ever been. Today, he was not only leaving the hell that was his dorm, but he was embarking on his life. A life, in his eyes, that included two of the most gorgeous creatures ever to walk the earth. He used his suitcase to pack all of his clothes, and a large duffle bag which he packed full of as many little things he could fit in. He stripped his bed and gathered all of his belonging and placed them in a neat pile. When he finished, the clock read 10:00 am. It would be a long day.

Xander hadn’t been in the dorm all night so William wasn’t surprised when he stumbled in to change clothes. He was obviously hung over, but alone so at least there weren’t any others to deal with. Xander was grabbing clothes from his closet when he noticed William’s things were all packed up.

“Droppin’ out, queerboy?” Xander was chuckling to himself as he grabbed a pair of boxers and sniffed them.

“No, Xander, I am moving out today. I found an apartment nearby. The ladies will be picking me up later. Please try to be gone for once. These are ladies, Xander, and you and your friends are no gentlemen.”

The grin that spread across Xander’s face was unmistakable. William knew he should have kept quiet. He now had to figure out how to make sure the ladies didn’t come in contact with Xander and his posse of morons.



William struggled to get through the day, he had gone from being excited and nervous to just plain nervous. He hoped he would be able to spare the girls from Xander’s Neanderthal ways, and that he wouldn’t make an ass out of himself in front of them. Checking his watch--it was a little after 7--he decided to wait outside the dorm for them. That would give him a chance to explain the Xander situation and ask them to just wait for him in the car.

Standing by the curb, he saw the Jeep approaching. He waved to them and he saw a tan arm on each side of the vehicle wave back. “Here we go,” he whispered to himself as Cordy parked the Jeep close to the curb. Buffy jumped out and gave him a quick hug, shocking him. She was touching him. “Ready to move in with two lovely women?” Cordy was coming closer to him and mirrored Buffy’s actions with a hug for him too.

William tried to hide his blushing cheeks, but this time Cordy called him on it. “William, if you are going to live with us, you are going to have to loosen up a bit. Buffy and I can’t wait to get to know you better. We will have such great times together.” Cordy linked arms with him and started to walk towards the building when William stopped.

“What’s wrong?” Cordy asked. Buffy looked questioningly at him as well.

“My roommate Xander. He’s up there and can be so crude. I would rather you didn’t have to be exposed to a heathen like him. Would you mind waiting here? I will only be gone a few minutes, maybe two trips at most. I will hurry,” William asked with pleading eyes.

“No way, Will. We are going up there with you and getting your things and taking you home with us. We can handle him, don’t you worry. We know men like him. Now come on.” Buffy linked her arm in his other arm and the girls lead him into the building. He was shaking and both girls knew at that moment, they would do whatever it took to have him walk out of this building today with a smile on his face.


William turned the knob to his room to hear the obnoxious boys playing their video games. There were three of them and they all turned their heads when they heard the door, mouths hanging open as they saw the woman with William.

“Now I get it,” Xander said. “They’re letting you move in with them because you’re gay.” Xander eyeballed both girls before offering, “You girls need a real man, give me a call. Name is Xander. This here’s Parker and Riley. We can and will help you wherever and whenever you need anything.”

Cordy and Buffy looked at each other and winked. Showtime.

“Gay?” Cordy laughed. “Do you have any idea what you’re talking about? Will here is more man than I can handle. That’s why he has two ladies.” Buffy and Cordy immediately returned to William’s side and kissed and nuzzled his neck while running their hands across his chest.

William thought he might faint. He was struggling to find any words to say, when Buffy placed her hand on his cheek, turning his face towards hers. “Don’t you, sweetie?” she asked coyly and kissed his cheek.

“”Y-Yes, that’s right. These are my women. N-Now, let’s get my things and go home.”

Xander and crew stared at him dumbfounded. How had someone like William got a girl, let alone two? And these two were drop dead gorgeous.

William and the girls each grabbed something from the pile he had made and left the room. By the time Willam and the girls got to the car they were laughing hysterically.

“Thank you, both. I don’t think I will ever get this grin off my face.”

Loading the car, Buffy once more put her hand on his sculpted face, and smiled as she looked into his amazing deep blue eyes. “Let’s just see if we can keep that smile on there permanently.”

William missed the sly look the girls gave one another as they drove off down the street to the apartment. His new home.