Chapter 5


Once they were back at the apartment, William set about unpacking and getting some homework done. He set up his laptop on his desk and sat down. Through his bedroom door, he could see his lovely roommates in the kitchen. They were putting together a salad to go with the pizza they had ordered for dinner. He was having a hard time focusing, listening to them giggle and whisper. He knew they were talking about him and he smiled. They were amazing with Xander and his team of idiots. The look on their faces was one he would not soon forget. Just as he settled in to get a bit more done on his paper, the doorbell rang.

“Coming!” he heard Buffy call out. He immediately thought of her crying out in sex, and tried desperately to get the image of her glistening and tensed in an orgasm out of his head. “Bloody hell, what is wrong with me?”

“Will, pizza’s here and the salad is almost ready. Come and eat!” Cordy called out to him from the kitchen. Shutting his laptop, he joined the girls for dinner in front of the TV.

They agreed on a silly sitcom to watch over dinner, and laughed and got to know each other a bit more. When they were done, William gathered up the dishes.

“Wait, William, let me do that,” Cordy said.

“I insist on doing the dishes. I didn’t help with the making of the salad, so let me take care of this. I think I can load a dishwasher, plus it will give me a chance to find out where everything is kept in the kitchen,” he told them and gave an awkward wink.

Buffy and Cordelia scooted closer together on the couch while William took care of the dishes. He saw Buffy lean into Cordy as she flipped through the channels looking for something else for them to watch. These girls were perfect. Both were so delicate, caring, smart women. He felt happier than he had been since before his mother’s illness. They looked happy too. He wiped down the counters and went back to join them.

“Will, come sit on the couch with us. You can see the TV better from here and we can all share a blanket if it gets cool,” Buffy said patting the couch beside her. “Hope you don’t mind, we picked Castaway, with Tom Hanks and the volleyball “Wilson”.”

Internally he cringed, but he would have watched a show on the life and times of a sea snail, to sit on the couch with them.

Buffy lifted the corner of the blanket and beckoned him to join them. He hesitated just a second, then noticed that they were both smiling at him. He was in awe of them. He suddenly had a rush of warmth run through his body. He was home.

He sat on the couch next to Buffy, making sure not to touch her leg. The girls scooted closer to him immediately; encouraging group snuggles and settled in to watch the movie.

It turned out they laughed through the entire movie. He had such a good time that he forgot to be uncomfortable. The three of them fit together so perfectly, each one complimenting the other. When the movie ended, William stood up and stretched.

“That was more fun than I have had in a long time. I am so thankful we met.” This time he managed to look at their faces, both beaming back at him, matching sentiments. “But, I really must turn in, class tomorrow.”

“Good night William, see you in the morning,” Cordy said with a yawn.

“If you’d like, I go for a run every morning around 7. If you want to join me, be ready.” Buffy got up too and quickly hugged him. “Good night, Will. I’m so glad you moved in,” she said into his ear.

The tickle of her breath on his ear sent shivers down his spine. He hugged her quickly and exited to his room, before he had to hide the effect she had on him.



William was lying in his bed thinking about his day. It was the best day he could ever remember. The girls had accepted him into their home and lives so easily. He would never be able to repay them for the welcome they had extended to him, but resigned himself to protect them any way he could. They were his girls, and he would take care of them, like they had done for him today without any hesitation.

William had just started to doze off when he heard giggling coming from the girls’ bedroom. He smiled, and snuggled down into his pillow, encouraging sleep once more. Then he heard what sounded like a moan. His eyes shot open in the dark. He heard it again. It was a moan from Cordelia’s lips that he felt from the tips of his toes straight to the tip of his cock. Her voice was husky with lust, something he recognized from the few pornos he had watched. He had had sex once with his cousin’s friend Cecily the summer before he came to America. It had been awkward to say the least. He had been nervous but she had been willing, and that was all it took. He didn’t want to be a virgin forever. The entire five minutes wasn’t at all what he had hoped it would be. She never moved or made a sound other to complain that he was on her hair and he wasn’t doing it right. He had decided that if that was what sex was like, he could do better on his own.

A moan from Buffy was what brought him out of his memories of that awful chit. The moaning from both girls was getting louder and more frequent, and then he heard the buzzing. He instantly wondered if they were watching each other pleasuring themselves, or Good Lord, if they were pleasuring each other. It was too much. His dick was demanding his attention. Deciding a shower would drown out the noises coming from their room and giving him the privacy he needed, he headed to the bathroom.

In the girls’ room, Buffy and Cordelia were entangled and catching their breath, their bodies now relaxed after their tumble in the sheets. Suddenly they heard the water in the shower.

“I guess the walls are a bit thin,” Cordy chuckled.

“I hope he isn’t freaked out,” Buffy said with a concerned look on her face.

“I promise you, the thoughts in his head right now are anything but freaked. He’s probably in there fantasizing about us,” Cordelia stated without any doubt in her voice.

“Do you think he’s masturbating?”

“I guarantee it.”

“That is so hot, I would love to see that. I bet he has an amazing body. Did you feel his chest muscles today?”

“Well, if my Buffy wants something, I will have to make sure she gets it.” Cordy leaned to kiss Buffy, as they both heard William moan in the shower. “Now I think I want some of that too.”


Chapter End Notes:
tickle the muse.... leave a review :)